The Passion of the O'Dells - Cover

The Passion of the O'Dells

Copyright© 2021 by Writer Mick

Chapter 19

My parents, Wendy, my wife and I walked into my parents’ house and that was when the impact of the day was finally impressed on me. That was when I realized that my mother and father had taken Wendy Hollyflower to be their wife. It wasn’t official of course and if dad tried to marry Wendy, he would be guilty of bigamy. But watching them walk, hand in hand, into the house had a profound effect on me.

Penny had her arm wrapped in mine as we followed them in. They kissed us good night and then my mother kissed Wendy, tenderly, followed by a kiss to my father. Then my father kissed Wendy and my mother. Penny and I went to my old room for our wedding night and Wendy and my mother and father retired to my parents’ bedroom for theirs.


“I’m sorry that we have to stay here tonight, Mick. We didn’t expect you back for maybe another week. Our house is not quite ready for us to live in.”

“Our house?”

“Oh, damn! I didn’t tell you. We’ve got a house being built. It will be finished in a few days and then the furniture will be moved in and it will be ready for us.”

“I knew we talked about it, but I didn’t know you had gone ahead with it.”

“Oh yes. As soon as your parents came home, they started building the frame. Then when I got here, we started on the interior. Over the course of weeks, we selected the paint, wallpaper, carpets and all that stuff. If I had questions, I called you or wrote you a letter but all you ever said was “Yes dear”. It’s almost done. You’re going to love it.”

“When can I see it?”

“After our wedding night. We, my dear husband, have some official consummating to do. The rubbers are in the nightstand drawer. I dare you to use them all.”

I opened the drawer to find what looked like about three dozen rubbers. I sat on the bed feeling a little overwhelmed.

“What’s wrong, Mick?”

“Penny, I’ve never seen my parents so happy. I never thought my mother would accept another woman into her marriage, let alone kiss her and make love to her. I’m still a bit shocked.”

“More shocked than being married to your half-sister?”

“My God! What has happened to my family?”

“Darling, this is not a new thing in the O’Dell clan. Your grandmother told me that her husband’s brothers, Mick and Rory, traded their wives, Betty Mae and Raylene, all the time and really didn’t know which of the brothers was the father of Roddy and Michelle.”

“Really?”

“Yes. So being married to your half-sister or having two mothers married to your father, is kind of right in line with the history of the family.”

“I need to talk to Grams.”

“Not tonight, husband.”

“No not tonight, Sis.”

“Ooh, that sounds wicked.”

“Get those clothes off and I’ll show you wicked.”

“I need help.”

Penny helped. She slowly took off my jacket and shirt and was slowly taking off my pants when she let out a groan.

“Oooo, to hell with this!” And she ripped the front of my pants open and pulled them down.

Before I could do anything in response, Penny O’Dell had my cock in her mouth like I’d heard the French girls like to do. I was trying to undo the hooks on the back of her dress while she continued to work on me.

Occasionally, her mouth would release me with a slurping pop. When she did that, I immediately took the pause to pull off a piece of her clothes. Finally, I had to stop her efforts and finished stripping off her underthings. We threw ourselves onto my old bed and I proceeded to move my mouth around her nipples and then down to her belly button.

From there I followed the sparse, black-haired trail down to the thick, curly patch between her legs. I used my tongue to part the hair and expose her large sex bud. I took my time nibbling, licking, sucking and blowing air gently on it, while my fingers played with the inside of her sex. Penny bucked and arched her back and screamed, gripping my head and pulling my mouth tight to her.

After four of these episodes, Penny could barely move and since she still had a grip on my head, she pulled my face up to hers and kissed me in the French fashion. Then releasing my head, she wrapped me in her arms and whispered in my ear.

“May I please put a rubber on you? If you don’t get that thing inside me soon, I’m going to forget the rubber and just make a baby right now.”

“I’m ready if you are.”

“Really?”

“I had three months to think about it after you came over here and I was still in Europe. Yes, I’m ready.”

“Then let’s go!”

Penny rolled me onto my back and after sliding her wet sex back and forth on my erect cock, she slid back, rolled her hips and caught the tip of my cock in her opening and slid herself right back and down onto my erection.

We were off to the races for the next half-hour. Penny screaming out her orgasms in the most loud and exciting manner. I shot three loads into her waiting womb before we couldn’t make love anymore and we fell asleep in each other’s arms completely sated.


Penny woke first and was lovingly using her mouth on my morning erection when I woke up. I gently stroked her head as she went about this mornings’ loving.

“Penny, I’m going to let go.”

She gripped my penis harder, with both hands and braced herself for the spurts that were to follow. I released my seed with as much force as I could. Penny tried to swallow, choked a little and then looked up to me with sperm leaking out of her nose.

I couldn’t help it, I broke out laughing, and yet she continued her ministrations to my cock. I tried to soften, but her hands and tongue and throat wouldn’t allow it. A few minutes later, I warned her again and shot another load of sperm into her throat.

This time she was prepared and swallowed all my offerings and then slowly pulled herself away from me, her mouth making another loud slurpy pop, like last night, as she finally released me. She looked into my eyes, sperm still running out of her nose. I put my hands under her armpits and pulled her up to face me.

“Kiss me.”

“I’m a mess.”

“I love you.”

We kissed, I licked my seed off of her face and followed each lick with another kiss. When she was clean as I could get her, I wrapped her in my arms and held on tight, mumbling quietly next to her ear.

“What are you saying, Mick?”

“A little prayer.”

“For what?”

“That our baby will be healthy.”

“I did the same with every spurt you shot into me last night. If there is a God in heaven, our baby will be a fantastic woman.”

“Woman?”

“Oh yes. Our first needs to be a girl. You need to have a girl to teach you how to be a daddy. Sons will teach you how to be a buddy. Daughters will teach you how to be a daddy.”

“Let’s get washed up and go down for breakfast.”

“Sure. If there’s any left.”

“What time is it?”

“Big Ben over there says quarter of eleven.”

“That late?”

“Mick, it was our wedding night. No one will care what time we stick our heads out of the room. They may even be surprised that we stick our heads out at all!”

We washed each other in the bathroom, dressed each other in the bedroom, and barely made it out of the room when Penny ‘accidentally’ fell in the bed with me. When we stood up, we looked at each other and had the same thought. We began, wordlessly, to strip the bed, putting the stained sheets in the hamper.


We sat at the kitchen table and were served pancakes and eggs and ham and coffee. No one said anything. Penny and I held hands and ate with our free hands, until finally Wendy quietly spoke up.

“After all of the screaming last night, we were worried that you both had died in the throes of passion.”

“Was it that bad?” Penny asked her mother, turning a sexy shade of red.

“I wasn’t screaming,” I declared.

“You mean all that was from Penny? It was wonderful!” my mother said. “It certainly got my wife and husband fired up!”

“Wife, mother? That just sounds so strange,” I said.

“Mick,” Wendy said. “Your father had me sit down for a long talk with Grams. Believe me, this is right down the O’Dell Main Street.”

“Pauli,” my Dad said, “we need to get Mick to have another sit down with my mother. He needs to hear all the stories before she can’t tell anymore.”

“Is something wrong with Grams, Dad?” I asked.

“Yes son, it’s called old age. She’s just running out of time.”

“Well then, I’ll go see her again today.”

“Mick let’s go after we discuss something in the bedroom,” Penny said.

“Can’t we discuss it here? I’m still hungry,” I said having burned a lot of energy last night and this morning.

“OK, strip and take me on the table.”

“On no!” my mother declared. “Her screams will break every glass in the kitchen!”

“Son, get your wife upstairs and get her discussion taken care of and then we’ll all go and see Grams.”

I got up and with a burst of energy, I sprinted for the bedroom. Penny let out a gasp, and then a short yelp and took off after me. I yelled behind me as I hit the staircase.

“You better hurry, Penny, or I’ll start without you!”

“That’s OK, just don’t finish without me!”

The bedroom door slammed shut and our discussion began. An hour and a half later, I had nothing left to discuss.


“Come on Penny, let’s go see Grams.”

“OK. Let me put this tampon in first.”

OK, I have to admit, I had no idea what she was talking about, so I asked.

“Penny? What’s a tampon?”

Those must have been the magic words that caused me to grow two heads, because that was the look my wife gave me.

“Seriously, Mick?”

“Seriously, what? I don’t know what that word is.”

“Mick, are you aware that a woman has a monthly cycle?”

“Yes. I’ve been told about a woman’s monthlies.”

“Do you know why they happen?”

“It has something to do with being fertile and having babies.”

“Close enough,” Penny said, rolling her eyes.

“So when a woman gets her period, that’s what monthlies are commonly called. There are more vulgar and lurid terms, but we will use the phrase ‘period”. Understood?”

“Yes, ma’am. But what does your period have to do with whatever a tampon is?”

“When I have my period, I leak blood. If I don’t have a way to control it, I would get blood all over my clothes and everywhere I sit. They have pads that fit inside a woman’s underwear, but even those will leak. So back in the early thirties a doctor invented the tampon. It is a small bit of cotton with a string attached. The cotton is contained in a small cardboard tube. I insert the tube into my vagina, you do know what a vagina is right?”

“Yes, that’s what I lick to make you scream.”

“Yes you do!” she said with a big smile and a shiver. “Anyway, I insert the tube in my vagina and then when I remove the tube the cotton remains inside me and absorbs the blood. The string extends outside of my body and when it’s time to change the tampon, I sit on the toilet and pull out the cotton with the string and put a new one in. Got it?”

“Yes, but you aren’t having your period, are you?”

“No! But I do happen to have picked up a large amount of man juice recently and I don’t want to lose it in case I have an egg or two that might get lucky.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.