U Is For - Cover

U Is For

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2021 by Mat Twassel

Flash Sex Story: Two little stories brought to you by the letter U. In the first, a young woman's visit to her best friend is complicated because her friend's apartment has but a single bed. In the second, Nils must use his wiles and more to solve a tricky problem created by some lost luggage.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fiction   .

Unsent

Oh Ami, I love you so much. Thanks for letting me crash at your place. I was so tired after the long trip. I probably should have checked into a hotel, but I was so keen to see you guys, and then you could tell even though it was barely noon I could barely keep my eyes open, and you practically forced me to lie down, and you had only the one bed. Groggily I undressed, and then I didn’t think it would be proper to get under the covers, so I just lay on the cloud-soft coverlet, thinking I’d just rest for a minute or two, and sure enough I conked out almost immediately.

Please Wait while image loads

When I awoke it must have been the middle of the night and you and Hanzo were making love. You were doing it so gently. I suppose partly that may have been so as not to disturb me. There was barely any motion at all, so sweetly were you cocooned together. I could see the slight clench of Hanzo’s ass as he pressed into you, and I could hear your little purrs, one purr following a split second behind each of Hanzo’s precise and gentle thrusts. I could smell the scent of your arousal, Ami, and I wondered if it was like mine. I was getting aroused myself. As surreptitiously as possible I moved one arm behind my body. I doubt you would have noticed, so enraptured were you with each other, but neither did I want to disturb you nor did I want to give myself away. My hand found my bottom, my fingers sought the slippery place. I touched myself there, timing the touches to your purrs. Gradually Hanzo’s motions came quicker. Your purrs turned to little whimpers. I knew you were going to come soon. I moved my moistened finger to my naughty hole. Ami, you made the sweetest moan. Hanzo pushed in and stayed. I knew he was coming. I pushed my finger into the snug of my naughtiness. Part of me pretended it was Hanzo’s cock in me. Your body quivered as you came. Such sweet quivering. I lay still, still pretending to be asleep. The two of you lay locked together hours of minutes, then the bed shifted with your leaving, and I so wanted you to stay, but I didn’t say. You didn’t leave. You settled into sleep. I watched over you while I fingered myself slowly, slowly, slowly, until my own quivering came, and then I slipped from the bed, and dressed, and went off to find a hotel. Oh Ami, I felt a little bad about imagining Hazo fucking me. Do you hate me for that? Maybe I shouldn’t tell you.

Undress Rehearsal

Chairperson for the Arts Foundation, Nils used his private contacts to procure the services of noted cellist A B Bee for the annual benefit concert. A weather delay in Pittsburgh caused Miss Bee’s plane to be six hours late. “I had hoped to get a few minutes to test the acoustics of the hall before the concert,” she mentioned to Nils as he was driving her into the city. Nils told her there should be time.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.