A True History - Book Three - Cover

A True History - Book Three

Copyright© 2021 by StarFleet Carl

Chapter 22

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 22 - This is a continuation of the series - there is a prologue, but I recommend reading Books One and Two first. There was a rocket, but the occupant wasn't a baby. A young man (Cal) is the sole survivor of his planet, crash landing in Kansas in 1984. Cal is found by a farmer and his daughter, and learns what it is to be human. NOTE: Any names and/or other similarities between people, living, dead, or fictional are purely coincidental (maybe). Posts on Saturdays.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Farming   Historical   Humor   Military   School   Sports   Superhero   War   Science Fiction   Alternate History   Mother   Daughter   Cousins   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Black Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Menstrual Play   Small Breasts   Politics   Royalty   Violence  

We made it back to the buses in one piece. My Indian girls had stayed with everyone in the crater, and once we explained just how rugged the trail really was, everyone else that had stayed was glad they did.

“Why do the two of you look so smug?” I asked Elroy and Earl.

“We’re used to running into stuff like that. Also, General Bazley warned us about trying to climb Diamond Head at our ages. It’s obviously something we could do, but it’d take a lot more than a couple of hours,” Earl said.

“I think you’d be surprised,” I said. Then I frowned, thinking of something. I realized I probably ought to talk it over with my women, first, just for their ideas. I got onto the bus and sat down next to Margie.

“Dear, I had a thought while I was talking with Elroy and Earl.”

“I don’t know whether to be scared or concerned, Love. What’s up?”

“There are a lot of people ... important people ... that know we have a good number of the shivalingam devices. How secretive regarding what they can allow us to do should we be?”

“That’s a good question. Nayef knows you have more than one, and he knows that you know how to use them. So does Prime Minister Gandhi. Hell, we know that the US government knows you have them, too, because Cain and Abel put that into their report. That’s the whole point of you being the King of Helen and Carrie’s people. The Soviet government knows all about them, too. Remember what Nayef said? They already know you’re a Guardian of the Planet. They also already knew that Shiva is coming back, apparently even before the Messenger showed up.”

I sat back into the chair, thinking for a couple of seconds. I finally grinned. “I finally think I understand that expression I heard in Kansas, and it’s appropriate. ‘Don’t bother locking the stable after the horse has bolted.’ We have the shivalingam, they really do know more than we thought they knew, so let’s get them working on our side by using the damned things.”

“At least help get other governments on our side, definitely. I don’t think we want a full exposé on the front page of the New York Times,” she cautioned.

“Agreed.”

We pulled into the parking area. While bus parking was to the left, we went to the right, following the drive around, so we’d be getting out right in front of the Pearl Harbor National Memorial. At least a dozen Park Rangers, as well as half a dozen men and women dressed in white uniforms, were waiting for us.

“Margie, Dearest, if I’m using the phrase correctly, I smell a rat.”

She grinned. “Ah, yes, you are. Good job, Cal. Come on, let’s go.”

I got off the bus, immediately wishing I’d dressed a bit better for the occasion, whatever it was. The highest ranking naval officer present, a Captain, nodded at me. “You’re right on time, Your Highness. If your party would please come with me? We’ve made arrangements for plenty of Park Rangers to act as guides, and these Officers will also accompany them as well, to answer any questions that might come up.”

We were led past several people that were waiting for tickets, into an exhibit gallery. There was a group of two Japanese men, a Japanese woman, and a US Navy officer waiting inside. I couldn’t help but notice there were several Japanese men that looked like they had a similar skill set to Sayel or William trying to stand inconspicuously around the edges of the room.

The Captain led us up to the Admiral and saluted him.

“Sir! It is my pleasure to introduce to you, Prince Lewis of the Punjab. Prince Lewis, this is Admiral Foley, Commander in Chief, US Pacific Fleet.”

The Admiral returned the salute. “Thank you, Captain. Your Highness, it is my pleasure to welcome you to Pearl Harbor, on behalf of the United States Navy and the Pacific Fleet. It is also my pleasure to introduce you to His Royal Highness, Crown Prince Akihito and Her Royal Highness, Crown Princess Michiko. They are accompanied by Prime Minister Nakasone.”

I was pleasantly surprised that they didn’t try to play any games with protocol. The three of them bowed to me, which I then properly returned. Akihito had a slight smile on his face when he returned upright.

In Japanese, I asked him, “What do you find amusing, Your Highness?”

“Father told me several times to make sure that we bowed first, both to acknowledge and thank you for returning the Honjo Masamune, and as a reminder that it is he that is your equal, not I, Your Highness.”

“If it doesn’t break too many diplomatic traditions, I’m Cal,” I said in English.

“Thank you. My closest friends and family call me Aki. I would be honored if you would do the same.”

“Certainly, Aki. I gather that at least one member of your party is responsible for the extra cameras that showed up for my family and friends.”

Prime Minister Nakasone nodded. “Yes, Your Highness. King Fahd and Prince Nayef mentioned that you had acquired some during your visit to our home. It was trivial for us to acquire more than enough for you, and certainly cannot be measured as anywhere near the equivalent of your returning the Honjo Masamune to us. The government and people of Japan remain in your debt.”

“There is no debt when honor demands that an obligation be fulfilled. Just because I ended up owning the sword did not make it right. It deserved to be with it’s people. It was my honor and privilege to do so.”

Aki chuckled, shaking his head slightly. “Father figured you’d say something like that. You are truly worthy. Admiral Foley, shall we begin?”

“Of course, Your Royal Highness. As everyone is well aware, this is the Pearl Harbor National Memorial. It is here to remember those lost during the attack on December 7th of 1941. There are two vessels that remain in the harbor that were lost that day. One is the USS Utah. The other, of course, is the USS Arizona. As per the request of Prime Minister Nakasone and His Royal Highness, Crown Prince Akihito, members of all parties involved shall be ferried first to the other side of Ford Island, where there will be a memorial service for those who remain entombed within the USS Utah. After that, the parties shall be ferried to the USS Arizona Memorial, where another service shall be held.”

I made sure that I had my seven main women, plus Carrie and Holly, with me. Sayel, William, Chuck, Mike, Dave, Elroy, Earl, and Gloria rounded out our group for the first boat. The Japanese Prime Minister, Crown Prince and Princess, and four functionaries that I presumed were security made up their group. Admiral Foley, the Captain, and two people to operate the boat were the remainder.

Akihito came over to me. “Cal, I have been paying attention to what you have been working on with Tamotsu-san and nuclear power, as well as with wind turbines. In addition, Prince Nayef mentioned your magnetic levitation train. We are working on high speed rail in Japan, due to our population. Would your system work for us?”

“Probably, Aki, with the caveat that things would have to be designed differently. Japan has far too many earthquakes to simply put up the simple tower system that will work in Saudi Arabia.”

“Yes, we’re well aware of that. We can build structures that will not fall.” He looked at me with a slight grin. “You had no idea about this today, did you?”

“Even though I am only sixteen, I would like to think I’d have dressed better, had I known we were going to have a formal diplomatic meeting. I thought this was just supposed to be us, playing tourists, and I personally had no idea you were going to be here, let alone all the Navy personnel.”

“It is very seldom that people at our level simply get to do tourist things. Even though I will be no more than a figurehead as Emperor when my father passes, I will still become the 125th Emperor of the Chrysanthemum Throne. Unfortunately, this will occur in the next few years, as father’s health is failing. I will have no authority, unlike King Fahd or you, but even now, I get to do a lot of ceremonial things, such as this.”

The Admiral spoke up then. “Once we clear this dock, you will be able to see the remains of the USS Utah on our port ... left ... side. We will proceed down her length. The white buoys mark her stem and stern, and are warnings to other craft. Once we have cleared her, we will turn towards shore, then proceed back up, to the Memorial Pier. There will be ramps so we can offload onto the shoreline, and proceed from there to the Memorial Pier itself, for the ceremony.”

The boat made it by the dock, with the rusting hulk of the Utah immediately coming into view. We were all silent, lining the rail as our boat motored down the length of the hull. The battleship was laying on her side, what was visible showing she was tilted towards the center of the harbor. The Admiral and Captain brought their hands up in salute, holding it for several seconds, before dropping it.

“They tried to right her before the end of the war, after they’d successfully righted the Oklahoma. It didn’t work, so they left her here, as a memorial and as the grave for the fifty-eight men that died that day,” Admiral Foley softly said. “So far, there’ve been two men who were aboard her when she sank that have died that have been cremated, and we’ve interred their ashes onboard.”

The boat came closer to shore. Since there wasn’t actually a dock here, a shore party was waiting, with ropes and ramps, so we could disembark. Once we were stable, the Admiral waved for me to disembark first. I realized then that he wasn’t just being polite, he was recognizing that I was an absolute monarch. Either that, or he figured that if the ramp failed, as one of the youngest, I could swim. I nodded, then easily made it to shore, where another admiral, this one with only one star on his shoulder boards, saluted everyone, including the captain, as we went ashore.

I thought that was odd, and stepped closer to the captain. I looked at the ribbons on his chest and realized that the top one was blue with five stars on it. He noticed my look, and stepped closer. “I’m the Commanding Officer at Yokohama, Military Sealift Command. His Royal Highness needed the US Navy’s help to make this happen, so I’m here today because of that. I’m Tom Kelley.”

“Cal Lewis, Sir.”

He chuckled. “I think as a Prince, you outrank me.”

“I may outrank your eagle, but I sure don’t outrank that top ribbon.”

“Yeah, well, I was just doing my job. And speaking of my job, if you’d join us on the pier...”

He motioned with his hand. I saw that Admiral Foley had escorted Aki, Michiko, and Prime Minister Nakasone out to the end of the pier closest to the Arizona. I closed my eyes for a moment, then nodded my head. I felt Hannah’s hand slip into my pocket, and I felt the weight of all the shivalingam she placed in there. I held my hands out. Helen took one, with Holly taking her free hand, while Carrie took my other. The four of us walked out onto the pier, joining the rest.

I wasn’t sure whether I was pleased or disappointed that I didn’t see any souls actually in the Utah, or here on the memorial pier. Regardless of whether there were any present or not, the Japanese still did what they had come here to do. At the same time, the three of them bowed, almost like at a Shinto shrine, then clapped their hands. Akihito led them in a short prayer asking forgiveness for what was done, then bowed deeply again. Once that was complete, one of the Japanese guards stepped forward with a box. While he was stepping forward, the three of them knelt on the pier, again bowing to the Utah. When they rose back up, the guard handed the box to the Prime Minister, who placed it in front of Akihito. Then the three of them reached into the box, pulling out flowers.

They dropped the flowers into the water, then pulled more out, continuing to drop them, three at a time. I looked to my left, and right, to Carrie and Holly. They both nodded, then dropped our hands, raising their hands with the Guardian Rings on them. So did Helen. They held their hands up, in a fist, so the rings were pointed to the sky. All three rings began to glow as they began to softly sing. I stepped forward, directly behind Aki, so that my knees were touching his back. I put both hands out, so that I was touching the shoulder of Michiko and the Prime Minister.

As they continued to drop chrysanthemums into the water, it was obvious to everyone watching that the flowers themselves were now glowing. That continued until the box was empty. There were sixty flowers total, one for each of those buried in the Utah. The box empty, the three of them clapped their hands again, bowed again, then began to rise. The girls finished their singing, lowered their hands, and I rejoined them.

The three of them remained facing the Utah for several more seconds. I could see they were moving their arms. I knew they were drying their tears. They finally turned, Akihito looking at me differently.

Quietly, he said, “Thank you, my brother.”

I nodded. We turned and left the pier. Admiral Foley and Captain Kelley were waiting for us. As I looked around, I realized that almost everyone was incredibly somber, with some still wiping their eyes. Without much of anything being said, we headed back to the boats.

Once we were safely aboard and headed back out, around Ford Island to the Arizona Memorial, Aki quietly said to me, “I appreciate that you were able to help us remain calm during this emotional trip. I guess I erred, though, in thinking you might be able to allow us to directly talk to those who were gone, like I have spoken to the spirit that is in the sword.”

“There has to be one present,” I replied. “I’m ... afraid, actually. It’s going to take more than half an hour while the three of you honor the dead with flowers at Arizona. I’m going to guess that we’ll find more than just a couple of souls there.”

I didn’t realize it until then that we weren’t going back the way we’d come, we were going completely around all of Ford Island. I realized why when we got back on the eastern side of the island. We could see the mooring quays where the battleships had been sitting that morning.

“Admiral, I think those should be repaired and refinished, as a lasting memorial,” I said.

“I agree, Sir, but coming up with the funds for that...”

“Is not a problem,” I finished. “Margie, will you take care of that little detail when we’re done today?”

“Yes, Cal,” she replied.

I chuckled. “One advantage to being me, I suspect. We’ll start with, what, five million, and another five if that’s not enough.”

“You would casually spend ten million on restoring concrete piers?” Prime Minister Nakasone asked.

“No, I would casually spend ten million dollars on preserving history, so that future generations from around the world can come here to learn about what caused the Japanese and Americans to get into a horrible, horrible war that in the end, was fought over something that should have been resolved diplomatically. Something that, if we’re to believe the Messenger from Above, should never have happened in the first place. Something that caused some of us to be born with abilities that the intelligence departments of the so-called superpowers knew about, but we didn’t.”

Nakasone bowed deeply to me. “My humble apologies, Your Highness. I did not intend to give offense, I was merely surprised is all. When I have dealt with others who have wealth such as you possess, this is not how they have acted.”

“Apology accepted, Nakasone-san. Guardians of the Sacred Souls and thus, Guardians of the Planet, are not exactly people you expect to meet on the street.”

Our ride was relatively quiet the rest of the way. I looked forward, then blinked again at what I was seeing. Beth came up behind me, and leaned her head over. She whispered so low that no one without our hearing abilities could tell what she said.

“It’s like when we were over Washington, over Arlington.”

I vocalized back to her, “Yeah. This isn’t going to be fun. Warn all your sisters, this is going to be incredibly emotional for everyone.”

I was right. It was.

We waited for all the boats to dock before we disembarked. The reason behind that was apparent, as the Japanese security guards had nine boxes to carry. SJ and Harry helped them.

There were more than a dozen people waiting on the Memorial itself for our group. A couple of Park Rangers, Cain and Abel looking incredibly pleased with themselves, two more Naval officers, and a group of men that were about Elroy’s age, a couple of women of similar age with them. There were also some people that were obviously the children of the men and women, too.

Admiral Foley took the lead. The five older men formed a line across the center of the pathway. Other than their age, the one thing they all had in common was they were wearing the same embroidered baseball hat. Across the top, it read ‘USS Arizona, BB 39.’ The ship was in the middle, with ‘Pearl Harbor’ written under her. Admiral Foley stopped, then raised his hand in salute.

“Permission to come aboard.”

The man in the middle returned the salute. “Permission granted, Sir.”

Instead of blocking our path, they now moved to one side. Admiral Foley walked up to each of them, shaking their hands as they introduced themselves.

“Boatswain’s Mate 2nd Class John Anderson.”

“Seaman 1st Class Donald Stratton.”

“Fire Controlman 3rd Class Lauren Bruner.”

“Seaman 1st Class Clare Hetrick.”

“Ensign Joe Langdell.”

Because I knew what to expect this time, I’d made sure that Helen, Carrie, and Holly were with me, as we went down the row introducing ourselves. What I didn’t expect was when Carrie stopped at the first man.

“You saw the Sacred Souls, didn’t you?”

He looked down at her. “I’m not sure what you’re talking about, little lady.”

“You’ve been there. My home, Adak. You climbed partway up Mount Moffett. You carry a part of it, and of the Souls with you, even today.”

He blinked, then put his hand into a pocket, pulling out a rock. It was polished smooth from wear. I could see that it held a soul within it. “In ‘43, the destroyer I was on was stationed at Adak. Me and a couple of my buddies got a day to explore the island. Not much to see there other than the mountain, so we went over to it. It was weird. The wind always blows there, but we were about halfway up and the wind just quit. Dead still. We all looked at each other, because it was sort of spooky. I glanced down and saw this rock. I had to pick it up. It was like it was telling me that it wouldn’t let me be hurt any longer, if that makes any sense.”

“She was, Mister Anderson. She sensed the loss of your twin brother, saw that you were at least a protector, from your actions in China, and wanted to help you,” Carrie said. She held her hand out, over the palm of his hand, her ring glowing. “Take care of her, Mister Anderson.”

He put the stone back into his pocket, then looked in amazement at the next face in line.

“I am Crown Prince Akihito, my wife, Princess Michiko, and Prime Minister Nakasone. We are grateful that you could be present for today.”

“Crown Prince? That means you’re related to Hirohito?”

“My father, the Emperor of Japan. He is not well enough to do this himself, or he would be here in my place. It is time. In light of everything happening in the world today, it is time!”

It was obvious what it cost Anderson to do so, but he held his hand out. “My pleasure to meet you, Your Highness.”

The next man shook his head. “I don’t know that I can do that, John. I don’t think the men below us would do that.”

“Don, it was over forty three years ago. They paid the price,” the next man said. “If John can do it, and they killed his twin brother, you can be man enough as well.”

“Fuck. You’re right, Lauren.”

Once the Prime Minister was through the line, Captain Kelley walked up next. All five of the Pearl survivors saw what he was wearing, and saluted him. He shook his head. “No, gentlemen, I should be saluting you.” He returned the salute, then said, “Gentlemen, if you would, let’s gather in the shrine.”

The wall listing the names of all 1,177 men that were killed that morning lined the back wall. In addition, a second marble row gave the names of two men that had survived the attack, but died since then, that were interred with their shipmates.

I was finding it a little difficult to keep breathing. I fell to my hands and knees. “You are all protectors! I can tell! Give me ... Jesus, let me have a chance ... oh, thank you!”

I shook my head, still on my knees, even as my guards came running up. “Aki, the three of you need to get started! Only this time, don’t be so quiet with your prayer, please! They know you’re here, and why you’re here.”

He gave a quick, abrupt nod, then took a spot by the opening in the middle of the memorial that looked down upon the Arizona. In unison, the three of them bowed again, then clapped their hands.

“Spirits and souls of those here, we come today with remorse hanging heavy in our hearts. The times have changed since you gave your lives in defense of your nation. Both of our countries are different now, both of our peoples are different now. We are here today to seek your forgiveness for our actions that brought our nations to war. We are here today to honor those of you who died on December 7th of 1941 with flowers, the chrysanthemum that represents the Japanese Imperial Family.”

He paused, then added something he hadn’t said at the Utah. “I am Crown Prince Akihito, next in line for the throne of Imperial Japan. On behalf of myself, my wife, my father, the Emperor Hirohito, and all Japanese people living today, I humbly apologize for our actions that cost you your lives.”

I could tell that wasn’t in the script, because Nakasone turned his head, his eyes wide with amazement. Then he took in a deep breath. “As the Imperial family commands, so shall we follow!” The guards all bowed deeply, saying, “So shall we follow!”, then brought the boxes with flowers forward.

Helen, Carrie, and Holly started singing again, their hands and rings raised high. I think everyone was shocked when John Anderson pulled the rock from his pocket, held it in the air, and joined them in singing a song that he couldn’t know the words to, because it was the same memorial they’d sung at Utah, the words from a service for the souls from Star Home.

The pressure that had knocked me down eased off a bit. Sayel and William were both at my side, helping me stand and looking concerned.

“I’m okay, guys. Look at the wall, at the names.”

The remaining four Arizona survivors were crying, along with nearly everyone else. There were only a few dozen of the more than eleven hundred names that weren’t glowing. I moved the stanchions and ropes, then walked over to it, Captain Kelley at my side. He hesitated, then reached up, slowly bringing one hand to the shrine wall. The tears began streaming from his face while at the same time he smiled.

“Hello, men! Brothers, eh? No, I’m not from Washington. It’s my pleasure to meet both of you, Charles, Joseph. No, that’s okay. He does? Sure. Admiral Foley, please, touch anywhere on the wall, where there’s a lit name. Admiral Kidd would like to talk to you.” His voice almost breaking, he softly spoke, “Men, your shipmates want to say ‘hello’.”

I stepped back, so that everyone that wanted to, could get close and touch the wall. Without turning my back to the wall, I carefully descended to the main level of the shrine and finally, when I was about twenty feet out, I sank down to my knees, bowing my head.

Elroy and Earl were immediately at my sides, their hands on my shoulders while I cried.

It took the three Japanese dignitaries just over thirty minutes to reverently drop the chrysanthemums into the water. When they were done, the girls and Mister Anderson stopped singing. They had been at it the whole time. Park Rangers had made a quick trip back to the main center, bringing some folding chairs and water for everyone.

Admiral Foley was waiting. “Prince Akihito, Prime Minister Nakasone, would you please join me here?”

They stiffly arose, then walked up to the front. Two of the Arizona survivors turned to them, their hands open in greeting, then held onto them while they all touched the shrine wall again.

John Anderson came over to where I was still on my knees. “That can’t be the most comfortable spot in the world, boy. Stand up.”

“Yes, Sir.” I brought one knee up, then finished standing.

He looked me in the eye. “I understand. The spirit in my rock told me. That song we were singing ... I’ve never sounded that good in my life, even when I was on radio. It was a call to the dead, to honor them for being a part of our lives, for continuing to watch over us after they were gone. Jake, do you understand, too?”

He stopped, like he was listening to someone talk. Then he smiled at me, tears filling his eyes. “Sorry, I forgot, you can’t hear Jake. My twin brother. He ... died ... here, that day. This stone ... I can talk to him now, anywhere. The spirit in here said to tell you it’s not a device like those the ladies have, that you have, that’ll help you. It really is just a rock.”

“If it works, then that’s good. What else did the spirit tell you?”

“Just that you’re here, now, for the same reason the girls are. To help guard the planet, to help keep us all safe.” He lowered his eyes, then brought them back up. “Or to die trying. That’s ... Son, you’re young. Not much younger than I was when I first set foot on this lady’s deck. We ... Jake and me ... we joined the Navy for the adventure. We didn’t even think about the chance of being blown to hell. You know what is coming, and you know you’re facing a battle that you may not win. You’ve got one hell of a set of brass ones, Son. I’m proud to know you.”

“I ... um ... I don’t plan on losing, Sir.”

Captain Kelley walked up behind me. His voice was rather deep with emotion. “You’re not going into that battle alone, Your Highness. I’ve ... well, I’ve been talking with several members of the crew of the Arizona. Ma’am, Miss Awarai ... they said they all volunteer if you need them, too. They died serving their country; they’re willing to die again to save their planet.”

Helen replied, “Thank you, Captain. I, um ... I don’t know when it gets to that point if the power from another thousand souls will help or not, but on behalf of the Sacred Souls of Uluru, I thank them.”

“You misunderstand, Ma’am. It’s not just them. This ... what’s happened here, it’s also happened at the Punchbowl. These boys have been talking to their shipmates that are over there. There’s almost fifty thousand men and women buried there. They said it’s something to do with the Hawaiian old gods, something I don’t understand. Ah, Mister Cain, Mister Abel, they said the two of you need to talk to Governor Ariyoshi and with the Kuhina Nui, Princess Owana, and have them meet us in the Punchbowl this afternoon.”

The two State Department troubleshooters simply nodded, heading for one of the smaller launches.

As the senior member of our group, Elroy decided it was time for him to get involved. “Captain Kelley, you seem to be taking this...” he spread his arms “whole situation rather well.”

“It was in our briefing, General Bannister. We were ... well, I can’t say that we were exactly expecting all of this, and certainly none of us expected quite this level of emotion, but we were warned by the White House to be prepared just in case.”

Elroy showed he’d been a lawyer and able to remain calm when he simply asked, “You were? Why?”

Kelley snorted. “General, you of all people know why. Actually, from what we were told, you may be the only person who really knows both the why and the how, what with the loss of the CIA records and with the deaths of certain members of the KGB that were involved in their program. Including the termination of the result of their program, Ramaeshwara Randhawa.”

Elroy frowned. “Should we be discussing this quite so openly?”

“It doesn’t matter, now. Ah, I’ll let the Admiral and the others discuss things with you.”

Foley and the Japanese joined us. He looked at me, saying, “Your Highness, we’d like to continue this back on the island. We have a conference room with lunch available, if that suits you.”

I wasn’t exactly sure what was going on, but I agreed. “Certainly, Admiral. Shall we return to the island for lunch, before we go to the Punchbowl?”

“Excellent, Sir. That’s what we’d hoped would happen.”

We loaded back up onto launches, returning to the dock on the island. The Arizona survivors and families remained there. There was a small crowd of regular tourists that had been waiting for the launches to return, so they could begin their visit to the Memorial. There were several murmurs from them as they noticed our party included members of the Japanese government.

The Admiral led all of us into a large room that appeared to be one they used for special presentations, due to the maps, charts, and pictures that were permanently mounted on the walls. Tables were already set up, with service on them. A large number of men and women in naval uniform were waiting for us to come in. The Admiral directed me to the head table, which had places for me, Helen, and the three main Japanese.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.