Karen - Cover

Karen

by Pixy

Copyright© 2021 by Pixy

Drama Sex Story: Yeah, like this site really needs another babysitter story, as if there aren't enough of them here already...

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Petting   Safe Sex   Babysitter   .

“But mum...”

“No! And that’s final.”

“But we’re fourteen! We’re old enough to look after ourselves.”

“Which part of ‘And that’s final’ do you not understand?”

James glowered at his mother.

“And one more thing,” Their mother continued. “If I hear one complaint. One single complaint about either of you from her, I’m smashing your X-box.”

James’s mouth snapped shut on the complaint that was boiling up. Eddie, his younger brother pulled him back. Their mother had threatened once before to smash their Nintendo. They didn’t believe her, and the next day they found themselves the not-so-proud owners of a box of smashed Nintendo bits.

“So you will be on your best behaviour. And you will obey her with no back chat. Is that clear?”

“Yes mum...” The two boys sullenly answered.

Downstairs, the doorbell rang. “That will be her now. I’m warning you the pair of you...”

The boy’s retreated to their room, throwing themselves onto their retrospective beds, both of which were covered in red Manchester United duvet covers.

“For fucks sake, we’re fourteen man, not kids.” James threw an errant sock up against the bedroom light, sending the light shade swinging violently.

Eddie, younger by seconds, just shrugged.

Their mother called up from the living room. “James! Eddie! Come down and meet Karen.”

“I bet she’s another ugly cow, crooked teeth, and a big wart on her nose!” Rued Eddie.

“Body odour that could fell a horse at three hundred paces.”

“Eyes that look in two separate directions at the same time.”

“Body mass of a whale.”

“Older than mum and dad together.”

“Clothes from Oxfam.”

“A minge like...”

The two boys reached the top of the stairs and stopped dead.

At the bottom of the stairs were two figures, one was obviously their mother, so that meant the other was obviously Karen, their jailor for the evening. James studied her raptly. She was definitely under twenty, slim build, shoulder length black hair, hazel eyes in a face that was definitely pleasing to his eye.

“Fuck me! She’s hot! Whispered his brother out the corner of his mouth. James had to agree.

All the plans James had to make her life a living hell went straight out the proverbial window. Their mother shouted irately to their dad, who shortly appeared. Words were exchanged and then they were alone. Just the three of them. And then she spoke. Even her voice had a pleasing purr to its feminine tone.


Karen had heard a lot about the two boys, not very much of it complimentary. Boisterous, unruly, didn’t like being watched over. A tendency to make a babysitter’s life hell, apparently. Normally she wouldn’t have bothered, but she needed the money, and had begrudgingly accepted the last minute booking. Mrs Booth had told her the previous sitter had been unable to make it, due to her mother not being well lately. That might have been what Mrs Booth had been told, but Karen knew the real reason to be that the sitter could no longer put up with the two boys.

The two boys in question, appeared at the top of the stairs, faces in full surly mode. Karen raised an eyebrow. They weren’t a bad looking pair. Blondeish hair, blue eyes that were obvious even from the foot of the stairs. Skinny frames with an awkward jerkiness to their movement that implied a fairly recent welcome to the puberty club. A bit of additional muscle as they matured and they were going to break some hearts. A lot of hearts. They weren’t quite proper Siamese twins, but they were of similar stature and build that she knew she would struggle to identify them for the first few hours.

“Grumpy on the left is James, the eldest, grumpy on the right is Eddie. They’re not proper identical twins, and I’m sure you will work out who’s who quick enough.” Mrs Booth checked her watch “If you don’t hurry up, we’ll be late love!” There was an answering muffled shout from further within the house, downstairs somewhere, followed by the flushing of a toilet. The two boys were staring silently at her from the top of the stairs. There was movement to Karen’s left and a man appeared. Late thirties, medium build, a possible hint to the start of middle age spread. Enough similarities to the two boys to not require a paternity test.

Mr Booth dipped his head towards her. “Hi Karen. Glad you could make it at such short notice. You’ve got our numbers should you need to contact us. They go to bed no later than nine. Don’t let them tell you otherwise.” He pointed a finger towards them. “Behave.” he warned, as he picked his car keys up from a dish next to the door.

Karen and the two boys watched Mr and Mrs Booth leave, the door shutting gently behind them. Karen turned to face the two boys.

“Hi.” she smiled. “So, which one of you is James?” She looked towards James who automatically pointed towards Eddie.

“I’m Eddie” James replied.

She narrowed her eyes. “I think you are telling porkies. You’re James, aren’t you?”


So she wasn’t daft then. She turned and headed towards the living room. The two boys glanced at each other and followed without a word.


The wall mounted fifty inch TV was already on, but muted. Karen changed the channel to one of her favourite soaps and increased the volume. The two twins followed her in and sat on separate chairs. They’re bodies positioned so that they were watching Karen more than the television. Over the years Karen had got used to such attention from the opposite sex and now mostly just ignored it. She kicked off her trainers, bent her knees and made herself comfortable as she dropped her ankle sock clad feet onto the leather couch.

“You’re beautiful.” Both James and Karen turned to face Eddie.

Karen snorted “What?”

James closed his eyes and shook his head. “Edd, you’re such a dick.”

Eddie turned to James “But she is!”

“Smooth Edd. Real smooth.”

“Do you not think so?” Eddie asked of James.

Karen smiled. “Yeah James, do you not think I’m ‘beautiful’?”

James could have killed his brother. Now both were staring at him, waiting for his reply “You’re not ugly” He conceded and shrugged.

“Thanks for the vote of confidence.” Karen remarked dryly.

“Dude, she’s a stunner!”

“Hello, I’m over here and can hear you Eddie.” Karen pointed out.

Eddie went an interesting shade of red. The conversation died as Karen dismissed the boys and turned her gaze, and attention, back to the soap opera on the TV.

James cursed his brother again and ogled Karen. She must have been aware that James and his brother were staring at her, but she seemed content to just ignore them. She wore simple black jeans and a white T-shirt. Her angle of repose was pulling one side of her T-shirt hard against a breast, the thin material of the shirt revealing the outlines of a plain white T-shirt bra. Yeah, he would do her, no question. Lying there like the start of every boys sexual fantasy. Her lips were closed and he wondered what it would feel like to push his hard cock between them. He tried to engage her, but she gently rebuked him, pointing out that she was trying to watch the TV and had he done his homework. And that was that, as they say.

The two boys drifted off to their room, rebuked, down, but certainly not out.

“She’s a fucking lesbo,” Grumbled Eddie as they slumped on their beds, both picking up a game controller, the TV in the room coming to life from standby. James just laughed.


The evening progressed without incident, the boys keeping to their room and own devices. Nine o’clock came and she shouted up, that if they weren’t already, then they should be in bed, and yes, she would be checking in five minutes. She received a grunt in reply. Karen checked her watch. If there was going to be trouble, now would be the time.

With a fair degree of trepidation, she climbed the stairs, pausing for a moment after knocking on their door. Karen pushed open the door to find both boys were in their beds, their bedside lights on.

“A couple of minutes with the bedside lights on and that’s it.” Karen warned.

The two boys were facing each other, duvets pushed to their waists, bare chests revealing not a hint of fat. They turned to face her. One spoke, Eddie she thought.

“Mum normally kisses us goodnight.”

“Aren’t you a bit old for that?” Karen challenged.

“Is there an upper age?”

“I suppose not. “Conceded Karen, at least, not where mothers were concerned. The two boys stared up her expectantly. “Fine!” she walked over between the two beds, bent down and kissed one of the brothers lightly on the forehead.

“Mum normally kisses us on the lips...” He complained. Karen glared at him with what she hoped was a stern expression. “But she does!”

“Don’t push your luck.” She turned and kissed the other brother on the forehead. “Now get to sleep the pair of you. Your parents will be home soon.”

They grumbled a bit more, but Karen ignored them, shutting the door firmly as she left. There was no sound of movement or shenanigans in the remaining time before their parents returned. Karen heard the key in the lock and the door open to the accompaniment of whispers and giggles. Someone had a good time then. Mrs Booth appeared in the doorway as Karen muted the TV

“Hi Karen, any problems? I’ll just go check on them.”

“No they were fine.”

“Hi Karen. Any problems?” Mr Booth replaced his wife at the doorway.

“No they were fine. Good night?”

“Yes it was. It’s been way too long”. He said with a twinkle in his eye and a grin that implied a possible end to the evening to come that could result in an expansion to the family unless suitable steps were taken. He entered and pulled off his tie. Unbuttoning his collar, he kicked off his shoes and collapsed into a chair.

Mrs Booth appeared back in the doorway. “Sleeping like the innocent babes they are not.” She didn’t enter the room, picking up her purse. Karen got the hint and collected her stuff, meeting her at the door. “Thanks again for this.”

“Yeah, no problem.” Replied Karen as she pocketed the crisp notes.

Mrs Booth dropped her voice “Was there any problems?”

“No. They were genuinely fine.” She smiled “Though they did claim that you normally send them off to bed with a kiss.” She let out a little chortle to let Mrs Booth know that she wasn’t offended by it.

“Ah. I do tend to send them off with a peck on the lips at night. No matter how old they get, they will always be my babies.” Mrs Booth trailed off with a wistful sigh.

“Oh, right.”


A week later, Karen received a phone call from the Booths asking if she was available again. She agreed and arranged a time. Mr and Mrs Booth were ready and waiting on her arrival and wasted no time in departing, giggling like teenagers ... Karen smirked and headed on inside. The boys were already in the living room, watching some engineering program on how some bridge was built somewhere she had never heard of, nor cared about. The boys were chatty and she indulged them, no desire to alienate them and inevitably make the evening a chore. Both boys sulked off to bed when asked. Karen gave them time then headed up to make sure.

“Do we get a kiss goodnight?”

“N...” Karen thought about what Mrs Booth had said the previous night. What harm could it do? Besides it paid to keep on the good side of her charges. She walked over to Eddie, the furthest away. Karen had now spent enough time around them to tell them apart without difficulty. Tucking her hair behind her ears, she bent over and placed her lips firmly against Eddies. There was a squeak of surprise from Eddie as he felt the touch of a foreign tongue as it pushed its way inside. Karen hadn’t planned on doing it, a purely heat of the moment thing, but when her lips met his, it just seemed the right thing to do. She parted, straightening back up. Eddies eyes were like saucers, his mouth wide open in shock. He said nothing. Karen turned, James wore a puzzled frown, his view had been blocked by Karen’s body. It seemed childish to kiss one and not the other. She tucked her hair behind her ears again and kissed James full on the lips. James lips remained firmly closed, so Karen ran her tongue along them, eliciting a nervous squeak as he turned his head away. Karen laughed and headed for the door “Goodnight boys.”

The room was plunged into darkness and the two brothers listened to Karen descend the stair.

“Fuck me! She stuck her fucking tongue in my mouth!”


It was a fortnight before she was asked to sit for the two boys again. Like the previous time, the parents were ready and waiting for her arrival.

“You know where everything is.” And with that, they were off, giggling like a pair of teenagers on a second date.

The twin brothers were markedly more attentive to her tonight. Asking if she wanted anything to drink or eat. Karen began to consider that the kiss might have been a bad idea after all. Her phone rung in her pocket and she pulled it out. Carol, one of her closest friends. She answered it as a means to ignore the attentions of the two boys.

Carol was angling for a night out, stating that she was horny as fuck and needed a good seeing to. Karen nervously looked over at the two boys, but they didn’t appear to have heard Carols side. Karen turned down the speaker volume regardless, just in case. Karen could have done with some male attention as well, but couldn’t really afford a night out at the moment. “Besides, I don’t have anything to wear.” She told Carol, “Not after that piece of shit,” she glanced guiltily towards the two boys. “washing machine chewed up my going out dress.” The replacement washing machine was also the major reason why she had no cash to splash on a night out and why she had been forced to take on babysitting the two boys in the first place.

“Well, go and buy something girl! We’ll use our feminine charms to snag some rich boys to fund our night out.”

Karen laughed. “No, not this month. Maybe next?” They gossiped for a bit longer and then parted.

“Mandy has some.” Stated James as she ended the call. Karen was a bit taken back, not quite sure what he was on about. “Mandy has heaps of dresses in her room. She’s at Uni and won’t be back home for months.”

Ahh, the twins’ older sister. Karen had forgotten about her.

“Yes!” Piped up Eddie “She is always buying clothes. Don’t know why, she never seems to wear any of them...”

“Come on, I’ll show you” James leapt from his chair. Eddie following him.

Karen turned to the TV. All the channels were talking about the major train crash last week. Hundreds seriously injured, twenty odd dead. The media were in frenzy as leaked footage from the drivers cab CCTV revealed the derailment to have been a deliberate consequence of ‘objects’ placed on the rails. That would have been bad enough, yet it was revealed that several local jewellers had been completely cleaned out at the same time just shortly after the crash, when all the police and emergency services were busy responding to the rail accident. Even to Karen, the timing was suspicious, though the police were claiming otherwise and repeatedly answered press questions on the matter with either “No-comment” or “We can’t comment on active investigations.”

Karen was sick of the coverage. Okay some people were dead, but they didn’t have to disrupt her normal soaps for ‘specials’ that consisted of the same repeated footage and some old man who had been dragged out from some railway enthusiasts club somewhere, to drone on and on about some trains.

The news finally moved on to the next story. Which was about some individual or individuals who had decided to start murdering paedophiles. At least they were doing the community a service, she thought, as she turned the TV off and followed the boys upstairs.

Mandy’s room was not dissimilar to Karen’s. Well, with the exception of the heart-throb pictures on the walls. Karen had long moved on from them. Besides, they weren’t a good look when you took a man home for a night of mutual pleasure. Mandy was either still single or not quite moved on from lusting about sex to actually doing it.

James opened the wardrobe “See! A shit load of shit.”

It looked as though Mandy did indeed like having, or buying clothes. Karen pulled out a sparkly purple number that Karen knew would pull the gaze of every horny fucker in the club. It also exposed a lot, more than Mandy’s father would be happy with, she was sure. In fact, it was the sort of dress you took to Uni for the simple reason that your parents wouldn’t see you in it. The fact that it was here and not with Mandy, implied that she hadn’t yet worked up the courage to wear it.

“Why don’t you try it on, see if it fits?” James suggested as his brother looked on expectedly.

It was not a bad suggestion really. If it fitted, she was definitely going to wear it on a night out. Karen turned to the two boys. “Yes? If you think I’m going to undress in front of you, you can think again. Off you go; shoo!”

“Can we not, like, see you in it?” Eddie whined.

“I’ll think about it. Now piss off the pair of you.” The two brothers slunk off. Very slowly. “And shut the door behind you!”

Removing the dress from the hanger, she pulled her T-shirt off and slipped the dress over her head. This was not a dress for a bra. She slipped her bra off and smoothed the dress down over her hips. She looked at her image in the mirror. A smile of devilment crossed her lips as reached up under the dress, unbuttoned her jeans and stepped out of them. She adjusted her breasts in the narrow band of fabric that barely covered then. The dress complimented her figure perfectly. Yes. She was going to wear this. “Boys?”

The door was barged open instantly. They must have been waiting right outside.

“Well, what do you think?” Their stunned gazes was all the answer Karen required. “You can go now. Shoo!” The boys didn’t move. “Git your arses into gear, go!”

The two brothers walked out the room backwards.

Karen waited a minute in case they both burst back in on the pretence of something. They didn’t. She used the time to look at her body from different angles, studying her shape critically. She might have to ease up on the chocolate. Satisfied she wasn’t going to be interrupted, she changed out of the dress back into her clothes. She folded the dress up carefully and took it downstairs. The boys were there and watched her intently as she put the borrowed dress in her bag.

“That was a great idea James. Thanks”. James’s little cherubic face lit up at the praise.

The boys were quiet for the rest of the evening. She was actually starting to warm to them. It was that time of night. She sent them off to bed.

“Karen?”

“Yes Eddie.”

“Can you, like, wear that dress when, you know, check up on us... ?”

“Why would you want me to do that...” Her voice trailed off as she ran the image through her mind from the boy’s perspective. They would get quite a cleavage shot, possibly even a glimpse of nipple. It was like being back in school, when the boys always tried to sit opposite the girls who wore skirts, in the brief hope of a panty flash. “I don’t think so young lad. Off to bed the pair of you.”

“Awww please...”

“I’ll think about it.”

She didn’t wear the dress to check up on them. She didn’t want to excite them too much in case they couldn’t sleep.

They weren’t happy about her not changing, but they were easily mollified by a French kiss each.


“Nice dress. I thought you said you didn’t have anything to wear?” Carol challenged.

“I don’t, I borrowed it.”

“Borrowed? Are you two timing me on the friend front?”

Karen laughed. “No, you’re okay. You know those two boys I’m sitting? Well they have an older sister at Uni. They said she wouldn’t mind...”

“If she didn’t find out, I take it?”

“Probably.” Karen stripped down to her panties and started rolling up a pair of tights. “Hurry up, you’re wasting valuable drinking time.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.