The Beginning , Father and Son - Cover

The Beginning , Father and Son

by Christine

Copyright© 2021 by Christine

Incest Sex Story: A young boy going through puberty is confused about his sexual identity. He goes to his mother who tells him his father is the best to help him out. That session is the father describing and showing him what it is to be bisexual and suggests he go to his mother for the other in order to put his mind at ease.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   Consensual   Gay   Fiction   Incest   Son   Father   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   .

The Beginning, Father and Son Another in the short story series “The Beginning”

Note to the reader; depending on the comments I receive from the readers I may or may not write any additional bisexual stories about men.

One late evening Grace and her husband Michael had been in bed for only a few minutes when instead of her usual, Good night, I love you and a kiss, she offered this bit of family news, “Our son told me he thinks he may be gay.”

“Did he say why he thinks that?”

“I didn’t know what to say in return so I just told him I would talk to you about it and we three will discuss it later this week.”

“I guess I need to talk to him because neither one of us has really given him the birds and bees talk. I’ll give it serious thought and then I guess I’ll talk to him alone first. And if he wants, I will get you involved if that’s okay?”

Michael did indeed give it considerable thought after only a day as he felt he should address it as soon as possible, which worked out to be Saturday morning. He went to his wife to let her know.

“I decided I want to talk to Troy this morning in his room. That should make him the most comfortable I think.”

“Do you want me there?”

“I think I’m going to let him make that decision, so make yourself available this morning if you can.”

It wasn’t long after that Troy came into the kitchen for breakfast and they all sat and had their full Saturday breakfast that his mother made for them.

Michael waited for Troy to be looking at them and then approached the subject.

“Troy, why don’t you and I go to your room after breakfast and have a little chat about this thing that your mother says you’re concerned about?”

“Okay, Dad.”

Michael finished his coffee about the time that Troy finished breakfast. They both got up at the same time and walked to Troy’s room where Michael had closed the door after they entered.

“Do you want to sit on your bed and I’ll take the chair for now?”

When Troy was sitting on the bed, and looked comfortable, his dad started the conversation.

“Your mother thinks that you might be afraid that you’re gay or bisexual. First off let me assure you that just about every boy has thoughts of this kind at some point or another.”

“You mean you had thoughts like this too Dad?”

“I did and to be really honest with you I still think about it once in a while.”

“Wow, what did you think about or what did you do?”

“For now, let’s talk about what’s bothering you instead of me and then maybe I will allow us to talk about when I was younger. Now, why do you think you might be gay or bisexual, or whatever it is you’re thinking. Just what is it that bothers you? And when did these thoughts start?”

“They didn’t start until high school and we started having showers after athletics. Then I just started looking at all these other guys. It was interesting that everybody was a little bit different.”

“Is that all you were doing was being interested in what everybody else looked like compared to you?”

“I guess that was it. After all some were bigger, some were smaller and some could get kinda stiff but not too bad, I guess.”

“Well Troy, we never had this conversation but do you get hard down there once in a while, I mean have you touched yourself experimenting maybe?”

“We covered all that in health class last year Dad, so yeah, I’m experimenting a little bit I guess, it feels nice but that’s about all I got out of it.”

“I guess we need to start calling all this stuff what it is and will go with what you want to do. You want to call it penis or a cock or what is it you guys call it now?”

“I guess we all call them cocks and balls.”

“I guess there’s nothing wrong with that as long as you’re not in mixed company with adults or a girl perhaps.”

“Golly Dad, I would never use that language around a girl, especially somebody like Mom.”

“I’m glad to hear that Son, I didn’t mean to imply that you would otherwise. When you’re in the showers how do you feel when you look at these guys and they look at you? Has anybody looked at you or tried touching you?”

“Nothing like that Dad. I mean, nobody’s trying to touch me or approach me like that.”

“Do you feel like you might want to touch some of these guys or maybe more?”

“I guess I am kinda curious to see what it feels like when it’s not your own.”

“Why haven’t you done anything so far?”

“I’m afraid if I do, they’re going to tear me apart for making sexual advances towards them or maybe worse, they would tell that I was a queer and then they’d pick on me both in and out of athletics. Dad, I’m not sure there’s anything to what I’m thinking. I may just be curious.”

“When we turn this around and if it was somebody that approached you, what would you do?”

“Golly, I never really thought about that. I really want to try something but I’m just scared.”

What about your best friend? That’s who I experimented with when I was a kid.”

“I may have a best friend, Dad, but I don’t think I would trust him.”

“I guess that kind of puts us in a strange place here. I see your point and I agree with you that you would have to be awfully careful who to trust if you are going to approach them.”

“Troy, why don’t you show me what we’re working with here.”

“What are you talking about Dad?”

“I want you to take off your clothes, Son. If you’re not comfortable doing that in front of me then I don’t know how you are ever going to do it with a stranger.”

Troy stood at the edge of his bed and slowly, because of his nervousness, removed all of his clothes and stood there and waited for his dad to say something.

Michael remained sitting in his chair looking his son over to make sure there was nothing odd about him. After all, it had been several years since he had seen him naked. He had a minimum amount of hair beginning to grow between his legs and even less under his arms. His circumcised cock was perhaps normal for someone his age but just the act of undressing in front of someone was not enough to get him excited.

“Well Son, I think you’ve got everything normal about you.”

“Dad, what about you? I mean I haven’t seen you naked at all, I don’t think?”

“It mmmm, well I guess you’re right. Besides, it might help to tell whether or not you’re interested in these things or if it’s just something that you’re thinking about.”

Michael got off the chair, slipped his shoes and socks off and without any ceremony got himself as naked as is boy.

They stood there and looked at each other for a bit and then Michael saw it. He saw his son’s cock start to get hard, which meant there was no question that he was getting excited by seeing another man’s cock. Much to his own surprise, once he saw his son’s erection his cock began to grow as well, on its own accord.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.