The Party - Cover

The Party

by Natalie Hothorne

Copyright© 2021 by Natalie Hothorne

Erotica Sex Story: Laurie tells Joe about her first time solo swinging experience

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Swinging   First   Oral Sex   .

‘I feel his hand on the small of my back as he guides me down the haĺl. Pausing, he gives me an encouraging smile before we enter a bedroom, the master bedroom.

A king sized bed dominates the room. He shuts the dòor, removes his shirt and slips off his shoes. I faintly notice the hair on his tanned chest, but my eyes do not linger, I am more interested in the pink tip peaking above the waist band of his shorts.

He sees where I am looking, and smiles, I begin to remove my top. “Stop.” He tells me, “I want to undress you.”

He closes the distance between us and embraces me. His touch is gentle as he slides my shorts over my hips. My nipples harden as he pulls my tunic over my head.

I notice how good he smells, manly musk mixed with the earthiness of his after shave. He has me out of my bra and panties now. He is running his hands over my ass and pulls me close. I can feel him pressing against my belly

“Lay on the bed, let me look at you.” I comply. Resting my head on a pillow. I slowly run one hand over my breasts. Raising one knee, allowing my thighs to slowly part.

His eyes are intense as he studies my body. I can feel the heat on my cheeks rising when he says, “You are beautiful, that is why I chose you.”*l

He glides onto the bed. Kneels next to my head. I know what he wants, I want it too. I unbutton his shorts, slide the zipper down, eager to release his cock. To feel it against my tongue.”*l

“Starting at its base, I lightly run my tongue up his long shaft. When I reach the tip, he twitches, but I do not take him in my mouth yet. Instead, I draw out the anticipation kissing my way back down to his balls”

I feel his hand on the back of my head, again knowing what he wants, I let him guide me to his head. I have no trouble getting my mouth around him. He lets out a moan, as I roll my tongue around his underside. I begin to slowly slide his cock into my mouth, a little further on each downward pass, gauging how much of him I can comfortably take. Reaching my limit I wrap my hand around his shaft, and begin rapidly fucking with my mouth”

“His hand finds my breast, I flinch when he pinches my nipple too tightly. He notices, releasing his grip, he softly grazes my areola with his thumb. I stroke him with my hand”

“I feel him shift his position, his hand runs down my body. I spread my legs in anticipation of his touch. I can fèel that I am already very wet. He feels it too, as he runs a finger over my slit. He begins to thrust his hips more rapidly.

I slow him down. I did not come here to just give blow jobs. I pull back, letting his dick pop free. “Fuck me.” I tell him

Now standing, he takes a condom from the basket on the nightstand. He beckons me to the edge of the bed. I turn my hips and shimmy to meet him. He bends in to kiss me. I can taste mint on his tongue.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.