J Is For - Cover

J Is For

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2021 by Mat Twassel

Flash Sex Story: Nils is doing a series of alphabet paintings, and his friend Alice agrees to pose for the letter J. Illustrated.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Masturbation   Illustrated   .

Nils asked Alice if she would be willing to pose for a series of alphabet paintings he was doing.

“I guess,” Alice responded. “What would it entail?”

“Entail, I like that word,” Nils said. “I’ll have to remember it when I get to E.”

“What letter are you on now?” Alice asked.

“I’m skipping around,” Nils said. “For you I’m thinking of J.”

“So I have to kind of pose like a J?” Alice wondered.

“No, it has more to do with the words. I like to have three words for each letter.”

“And what words do you have in mind for me?”

“Want to guess?”

Alice thought for a moment. She managed to make a J sound. “Juh, juh ... Juice!”

Nils’ face brightened. “That’s right, or close. Juicy.”

Alice contemplated this. “So you think I’m—juicy?”

“I know you are,” Nils said. “Especially when the other words come into play.”

“And what are they?”

“Jilling and Jingly.”

“So this is all about sex,” Alice said. “I should have known. But I’m not sure I get Jingly.”

Nils handed her a slim box wrapped in pink paper.

“For me?”

“For taking part in this project.”

Alice unwrapped the box and opened it. “Oh, a bracelet. It’s very sweet. Thank you.”

“I picked this out because of the colors and because of the sound it makes when it moves. An almost moist, muted jingle.”

Alice shook the bracelet. “Mmm, very soft. I like it. Should I try it on? Right or left do you think?”

“Whichever hand you use to masturbate,” Nils said.

Please Wait while image loads

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.