Revenge - Cover

Revenge

Copyright© 2021 by Vasantrutu

Chapter 8: First Day of College

I reached the college late by half an hour, so we went to the principal’s office and knocked at his door “Come in “ I went inside and stood for his attention, as soon as he saw me, he got up and said, “ Welcome Mr Smith how may I help you.”

“Sir what happened to you, why are you calling me Mr, smith” instead of replying he turned the television on. There was a news reporter speaking about me and my so big of good luck “Now what shall I call you.”

“Sir I am a student of your college first and then a rich person, so please do not embarrass me”. “Okay now how may I help you, Jack” “First of all, hire a security team for our school then give me a pass to attend the classes with these two staff members” “Chick you hire a security team for home and transport first, till our whole team arrives” “Charollete Transfer one CR rupees to this collage as a donation”

The principal was so shocked that we had to shake him to get his attention back. “Sir the pass please and tell other teachers to do not show any difference towards me pleased”. The classes went on uneventfully until lunch.

At lunch when I was reaching the cafeteria, I heard a commotion outside so I went there first. “Sir. Sir “ every media person was shouting at me, I went near the crowd “ Please let me talk, everyone please be quiet” everyone went silent at that.

“Listen on Sunday I will organise a conference, I will attend it” “Hey wicked boy tell me one thing though. Will, you come in a suit or your BDSM latex suit” “ who said that” “ it’s me I am from paparazzi” “Now I will tell you something hear it nicely and clearly, I won’t speak with anyone till you learn some respect and privacy. If anyone harasses or follows me, they will be shot down on sight” “Listen we it’s the paparazzi, not us” “Chuck make the arrangements”. I went inside again and saw Jessica speaking with someone “Charlotte find about that person over there” Sir I don’t need to find about that girl she works for the paparazzi, it’s on her cap”.

Soon Jessica brought the girl inside the college campus by her identity, “Call the cops” I went and sat with Olivia and asked her “What have you told Jessica about us Olivia”

“I haven’t said a word Jack why” “Jessica is with the paparazzi and disclosing our secrets”, “You know what” Olivia gave me a good idea. Before we could speak anything, Jessica came into the cafeteria and searched me, when she saw me, she came and kneeled in front of me. “Master how may I serve you” with that she lowered her head and I could hear many gasps around me.

“Nothing Jessica just stand up. You are embarrassing me”. she cried at that moment and said loudly “Yes master” as if I was far away and she opened my flee and removed my cock and started sucking me” “The paparazzi girl came and started clicking photos.

Then as if on cue she went to the paparazzi girl and said: “he blackmailed me on the phone, in the morning at seven-thirty, he said that If I didn’t suck him in the cafeteria then he will send the mob to my house and kill me”. I called my attorney and told him everything and meanwhile, Charlette explained everything to chuck, I handed the phone to chuck. To my luck, the cops came at that time, they took every student’s statement. everyone was on my side and told them the truth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.