X-rated Exercise - Cover

X-rated Exercise

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2021 by Mat Twassel

Flash Sex Story: Emma surprises Mat while he's doing his morning exercises and shows him some sexy variations. Illustrated.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

Weekday mornings after an hour or two of writing I do my exercises while Emma teaches morning kindergarten. Some free weights, Pilates bands, and sit-ups and pushups, about 45 minutes total. I use our little library because the lights are comfortable and the carpet is soft with just enough give. I’d finished the weights and Pilates bands and was working on my second set of fifty-five sit-ups when Emma came into the room.

“You’re home,” I said, surprised. “Is everything okay? What happened?”

“Boiler went out. We tried coats but it was too much. Luckily we were able to get ahold of all the parents and such. Nice and toasty in here, though. Is this a clothing optional reading room? Mind if I join you?” Without waiting for an answer, Emma stripped off her clothes.

Emma’s “join me” turned out to have a literal meaning, as befits a library, I suppose. She knelt at my side, took my cock in her mouth, and sucked me to full erection, after which she mounted me. “Okay, do your stuff,” she said.

Please Wait while image loads

Sit-ups were different with Emma sitting on me. Not easier, not harder, just different. And much much sexier. Each time I came up, Emma thrust her hips forward. “One, two, three, four. One, two, three, four,” she counted. I didn’t mind that we’d never get past four. But soon the numbers turned to “ohs.” “Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh.” And with each oh I felt the squeeze of Emma’s sex. After a dozen or so ohs, her cunt fluttered and clenched, and I stopped at the top and took her nipple between my lips and sucked to the rhythm of her contractions.

Please Wait while image loads

When her orgasm abated, I lay back, and when I went up again, she came again. After six sets, I joined her in orgasm, then lay back, spent. Emma lay forward, and we rested together, my cock still in her cunt.

After a time, she said, “Good work. Now what about the push-ups?”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.