20 August 2009 - Cover

20 August 2009

Copyright© 2021 by Mustang

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - On this day, Lisa is prompted by her brother-in-law, Burt, to celebrate John's life with a night out.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Gang Bang   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Today will be the longest and busiest day for Lisa and the girls. Lisa was talking with Estelle and the chapel staff. It was decided that instead of having two presentations of John, the afternoon one would be extended by an hour and add his service.

There wasn’t much for them to do while waiting for the time to pass, so they went for an extended walk. They entered Jaycee Slowpitch Park, which also contains the McCall Lake Golf Course. Entering the park, Jenny released Dan’s cock and balls from his lounger pants. She and Hanna held his hands so he couldn’t control his cock peeking out and balls hanging loose below the hem. Cathy and Lisa walked ahead of them, holding hands.

“I bet you Karen would jump at the chance to have a gang bang with those teens playing baseball,” Dan commented of the twelve or so boys.

During their stroll, Jenny or Hanna would keep an eye out for the opportunity to go to one knee and suck on Dan’s cock. He was helpless to keep the head hidden from view on the way back to the park entrance.


They returned to the hotel and changed into their good clothes for the final viewing of John. Lisa asked to have a few minutes alone with her girls, leaving Dan and Cathy to wonder what she was discussing with them.

Lisa and the girls appeared, none of them mentioning their discussion. She said they were ready to say goodbye to her husband and their father.

Dan drove them to the chapel. Arriving early and entering John’s room. Lisa noticed the casket was closed. She lifted the lid, seeing John lying there, peaceful-looking. “I know that we’ll be with him during the next several hours, but I want us to have our alone time with him,” she said, hugging her girls around the shoulders.

“I remember Daddy telling those funny, corny jokes,” Hanna recalled.

“I remember his whistling; it sounded so pretty,” Jenny added.

“And I remember him being a loving husband who introduced me to Dan,” Lisa said. Tears welled in her eyes as her hand touched his forehead, cheek, and hand. She leaned over and kissed him on the lips.

Hanna and Jenny were wiping away their tears as they touched him and said goodbye.

Dan and Cathy sat along the far wall so they could give Lisa and the girls their privacy. With guests arriving, no one thought it unusual for the young woman holding the hand of the older man to be a father and daughter. His thoughts often trailed to the Mustang and envisioning driving through Trenton and Belleville.

Lisa’s family arrived, and she went to John’s casket with Estelle, Burt, and Carrie. More tears were shed by the family as they interlocked arms, rubbing each other’s backs in support. Tom and Eric joined them to say goodbye to their son, brother, or uncle. Hanna and Jenny sat with Dan and Cathy.

More and more people paid their respects, some for the second time. The chapel official came to Lisa, telling her it was time for her husband’s service. Prayers are spoken, and then Burt, Carrie, and several of John’s friends, Lisa barely recalled, eulogized him.

The immediate family said their final goodbyes to John, with many more tears being shed.


Those attending the service were invited to the kitchenette, where sandwiches, drinks, and dessert snacks were offered. A few were interested in Dan and asked him general questions.

Estelle took the opportunity to steer Lisa aside to chat with her. “I guess you’ll have to return to Trenton to pack up your belongings and finish your move to Calgary.”

“I have to think hard about our options.”

“What’s there to think about? You have a nice home here and family that cares about you and the girls.”

“I’m your daughter-in-law, not your daughter. How would you feel if I met a good man, fell in love with him, and married him?”

“I do know that life goes on and you could meet another man. You could always think about being with Burt. After all, he is divorced.”

“I’m surprised that you’d even suggest bringing him and me together. He’s John’s brother.”

“I know, at least you’d still be in the family.”

“I’d have to find a decent-paying job to afford that house with the mortgage payments and property taxes. It cost over twice as much as our home in Trenton and is smaller.”

“I’m sure that John’s accidental death policy will pay off the mortgage on the house, plus his life insurance policy would pay you and the girls quite well.”

“I hadn’t even thought about his insurance. I need to discuss it further with the girls as to what they want to do.”

“I’ve had a little talk with them, and I think they’d want to live here. They have their two cousins and could make new friends,” Estelle justified.

“We’ll discuss it, and I’ll let you know my answer tomorrow.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.