20 August 2009 - Cover

20 August 2009

Copyright© 2021 by Mustang

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - On this day, Lisa is prompted by her brother-in-law, Burt, to celebrate John's life with a night out.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Gang Bang   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Lisa’s emotions were winding down from the day’s events, and she needed to rest. She went to Estelle, Burt, and Carrie, saying she’d see them tomorrow.

“Lisa, I know you may not feel like going out, but will you let Burt and I take you, Dan, and Cathy out for an evening of a few drinks and dancing?” Carrie asked, smiling at Burt.

“I don’t know if I’d be very good company. Would I be hypocritical for going out for a good time on the day of John’s funeral?”

“Think of it as a wake celebrating John’s life,” Burt said.

“I remember one time in my early years in the military, I was on a funeral parade for a serviceman who died about six months into his career. The father held a wake at the Legion for the honour guard, and most of us were drunk getting back on the bus,” Dan recalled.

“Okay, maybe a few drinks will help me relax.”I don’t want to leave the girls at the hotel.”

“Hanna and Jenny could stay at my place with my boys and have a pizza and watch some movies,” Burt offered.

“Two teen boys and two teen girls, I can imagine what they’d be doing,” she smiled slightly.

“I’ll tell Tom and Eric to behave themselves.”

Cathy secretly hoped Lisa would go out for drinks and dancing so she could be close to her dad.

“Okay, I guess I could go out for a while.” Lisa consented.

Lisa explained to Hanna and Jenny that they’d be spending the evening with Tom and Eric at their place, watching movies, while the adults go out for a few drinks. The girls imagined what the boys would sooner do than watch movies, unless it was porn.

They returned to their hotel, where Dan changed into his lounger pants and T-shirt.

“I think I’ll lay down for a rest,” Lisa said, taking off her dress. Dan wanted so much to love her but would wait for her to initiate their sexual activities.

“Since you’re going to rest, I think I’ll call Joel and go over and make him an offer on his Mustang.”

“I’ll go with you, Dad,” Cathy said.


Dan drove to south-west Calgary, parking in Joel’s driveway. He looked at the bungalow next door, hoping Lisa wouldn’t move into it. He didn’t have to press the doorbell button, noticing Joel was in his garage.

“Hi Joel, I brought back the tech book on my Mustang.”

“Your Mustang, you say?” He joked.

Dan helped him remove the cover, and Dan ran his fingers over the profile. Joel tossed him the car keys, and he started it. “I never asked you why you’re selling her.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.