20 August 2009 - Cover

20 August 2009

Copyright© 2021 by Mustang

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - On this day, Lisa is prompted by her brother-in-law, Burt, to celebrate John's life with a night out.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Gang Bang   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Dan and Cathy returned to the hotel, where Lisa was sitting with the girls.

“You’re looking at the newest owner of a 1969 Mustang Mach 1!” He proclaimed.

“Congratulations, Dan,” Lisa offered. She went to him, giving him a good hug. “I had a call from Karen. I think she would have crawled through her phone, trying to convince me our lives should be with you, them, and my other family members.”

“Have you reached a decision?”

“Yes, we have, but I will tell you tomorrow when I tell Estelle.”

Cathy changed into her devastatingly sexy wraparound dress. Hanna and Jenny changed into low-cut tops, minus their bras, and mini skirts with panties.

“I didn’t expect to be going out to a night club, so I didn’t bring anything sexy to wear,” Lisa mentioned.

“I did it for you, Mommy,” Jenny said, taking a dress from her suitcase and handing it to her.

“You are a naughty girl to bring the sexiest dress that I love wearing for Dan. I’ll take a few minutes to freshen up.”

Several minutes later, Lisa appeared in her dress, designed to entice the eyes of any straight man. It was a teal-coloured print. “Don’t you look good enough to eat?” Dan complimented.

“That might be the plan.” She separated the overlapping hem to reveal her delicate pink thong.


Dan drove them to Burt’s home, where Carrie was waiting. His eyes brightened seeing her wearing a very low-cut criss-cross dress, obviously braless, with a very short hem. Burt guided his sons and the girls to the rec room with a big-screen TV. A fireplace decorated the far corner, waiting for its fall and winter use. An oblong table separated two futons that folded into beds for sleepover guests.

Burt left Tom twenty-five dollars to order a pizza for them, then took his boys aside. “I have condoms on top of my dresser if you get the opportunity to use them on Hanna and Jenny.”

“I get Jenny; what a fucking small body on her!” Tom, the older one, claimed.

“There’s nothing wrong with Hanna’s body either. Maybe we can try out each sister.”

“Good suggestion. It wouldn’t be the first time we’ve shared a slut or two to fuck or get a blow job,” Tom added, giving Eric a high five.


Dan sat between Cathy and Lisa in the back seat of Burt’s car, the girl’s short hems revealing their panties. Burt parked in the lot of Blondies Cabaret. Cathy took Dan’s hand as Burt opened the Cabaret door for them.

The sound of loud music, stale liquor, and that certain scent of sex filled the air. Burt paid the ten-dollar door fee each for him and Dan. The women always entered at no cost. The first thing Dan, Lisa, and Cathy noticed was a woman on a stage dancing topless and wearing a transparent thong.

The room was quite crowded, with men and women in equal numbers. Carrie led them to an empty table that had a curved, padded bench and several chairs. Lisa sat on Dan’s right, giving him an excellent side view of her teardrop-shaped cleavage.

Dan, Lisa, and Cathy scanned the room of scantily clad women. There was a space off to the side with many dancers. One woman was topless, allowing hands to feel her tits.

“You brought us to a strip club?” Lisa asked about their seemingly poor choice.

“It’s more than a strip club, as you’ll soon discover. Burt and I like to come here about six times a year and pretend to be husband and wife. I love being such a slut for him.”

“What makes this place so special?” Cathy wondered.

“As you can see, there are women strippers here. What adds to the sexuality of the night is that there are also male strippers. The men and women perform together on the stage and fuck in different positions. And the size of their fucking cocks is unbelievable!”

Burt sat beside Carrie and casually placed his hand over her shoulder and inside her dress to feel her right tit. Dan, Lisa, and Cathy saw his hand moving under the material. She added to their view by sweeping the material to show his hand caressing her bare tit.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.