20 August 2009 - Cover

20 August 2009

Copyright© 2021 by Mustang

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - On this day, Lisa is prompted by her brother-in-law, Burt, to celebrate John's life with a night out.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Gang Bang   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Tom and Eric offered Jenny and Hanna Independence Day as the movie to watch. They decided to order a large combination pizza for delivery. The boys sat close to the girls on separate futons as the movie began. It was useless for the girls to pull down the short hem of their skirts, their panties almost in view. Tom and Eric were more interested in their cousins than the movie, enjoying glances down their low-cut tops. Jenny stole glances at Tom as Hanna did at Eric.

When the pizza was delivered, Tom and Eric prepared the plates. “Do you have a condom with you in case we get to fuck Hanna and Jenny?” Eric asked as Tom placed slices of pizza on the four plates while Eric poured drinks.

“Are you fucking nuts? If we get the opportunity to fuck them and pull a condom out of our pocket, they’ll know we had it planned all along. Leave them on Dad’s dresser.”


While the boys were getting their meals, Hanna and Jenny talked. “I think they’re going to try and fuck us,” Hanna stated.

“I agree with you. Should we let them fuck us?”

“I’m tempted. I’ll text Mom and see what she says. I know I’ll let Eric touch me.”

“Then I’ll let Tom touch me too.”


Dan felt a buzzing in his pocket and took out Lisa’s phone, which she’d asked him to take. He saw the message was from Hanna and gave the phone to her. Lisa read the text message and showed Dan.

“What do you suggest to them?”

Lisa made up her reply and showed it to Dan, who agreed, then sent it to Hanna. “Mom says if you want to let them fuck you, then it’s up to you. If you let them, make sure they use a condom; otherwise, give them a hand or blow job.”

“It’ll be different having a cock in me besides Dan’s,” Jenny said.


The boys handed the girls their plates and drinks, each getting a view of their white panties under the short hems. The girls naturally glanced at the bulges between their legs as they sat. Tom resumed the movie with the boys sitting, so they touched legs with the girls.

The scene where the alien slams the scientist against the glass startles Jenny, causing her to grab high on Tom’s leg. He reacted too with her sudden touch.

“That part gets me too. You almost launched your slice of pizza to the ceiling.” Jenny laughed lightly at his joke. “If you wanted to touch me, all you have to do is ask,” he smiled.

“Maybe you can hold my hand,” Jenny offered. Tom was quick to place their plates on the table and took her hand in his. He rested it on her bare leg, well above the knee.


Several minutes later, the movie began to skip or freeze, the talking becoming garbled. Tom went to the DVD player, ejecting the movie. “There’s a long scratch on it. I don’t think we can continue watching it.”

“Why don’t you put in that other movie we have?” Eric suggested. Tom did and quickly sat beside Jenny, placing his hand on her upper leg.

The movie was titled ‘Hidden Desires.’

It started with a woman with a form-fitting wraparound dress that was very short and didn’t conceal her full breasts very well. She was sitting in an office, and the receptionist, dressed just as sexy, said she could go in.

The woman, named Carla, sat facing her therapist, her slender legs crossed and uncrossed several times to expose her bare pussy to him.

“Carla, are you sure you want to continue your therapy to become a slut?”

“Yes, I’ve been a good girl for far too long.”

“I find it unusual that a woman wants to become a slut for her husband rather than trying to stop being one. Did you do the therapy exercises I suggested?”

“I sure did, several times!”

The next scenes showed her mind’s eye recalling her husband watching her fuck two strangers, then giving another a blow job.

“I think we can resume the next phase of your therapy. Since your husband couldn’t be with you today, I’ll record it so he can watch it with you later.”

Carla stood and, going to him, untied her dress and slipped it off, revealing her naked body. He made several notations on her file, and then she took it from him. She stood him up and, taking off his clothes, knelt and began sucking on his cock.

“He sure has a big cock!” Hanna spoke of its ten-inch length.

“I sure wish my cock was that big!” Eric joked.

“How big is yours?”

“Six inches.”

“There’s nothing wrong with that size,” she complimented.


The two pairs were growing aroused as the movie showed him licking Carla’s bald pussy then fucking her in several positions.

Tom took the chance and placed his right hand high on Jenny’s left leg, rubbing it up and down. Her body reacted to his touch.

“Sorry.”

“It’s okay; your hand is a little cool on my leg.”

“I’m a little nervous.” He wasn’t nervous; he was only anxious to fuck her.

“So am I.”

Jenny didn’t oppose his hand moving higher on her leg, then down the slope to her panties. She widened her pose, giving him better access to her yearning pussy. Her body jolted again as his fingertips touched her cloth-covered mound. Jenny caught herself, letting out a soft sigh as he began to rub her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.