20 August 2009 - Cover

20 August 2009

Copyright© 2021 by Mustang

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - On this day, Lisa is prompted by her brother-in-law, Burt, to celebrate John's life with a night out.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Gang Bang   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Time passed with the five adults continuing to drink and have fun. They were distracted by loud cheering and applause as a slender stripper wearing only her thong came onto the stage. The noise continued, and the women shrieked as a well-endowed man followed her. He looked tall, with no visible fat on his body. He folded his arms, his legs spread, taking a defiant stance, and the music started.

“Now comes the best part of the night,” Carrie said, leaning toward Dan.

They watched as the stripper used his body as her stripper pole. She climbed all over his upper body, rubbing her bare breasts over his chest. She made her way down to the stage floor, then, with an evil grin, teasingly pulled down the pouch that covered his enormous cock. She flashed it several times, the women cheering each time.

The next time she showed his cock, she kissed the head, then sucked several times on it. While they watched the performance, Cathy allowed Burt’s hand to move up her leg, rubbing her pussy mound through her panties.

The stripper climbed his body, wrapped her legs around his shoulders, and pointed her hands towards the floor. Her crotch was right in his face, and he kissed the mound. He raised his hand, unfastened her thong, and removed it. Her bald pussy was within reach of his tongue, and he began to lick her.

His strong arms helped her to turn around, and she removed his pouch. His long cock flopped out, and she took it in hand and began to suck on it. Dan didn’t know the name for this position, but they were doing a sixty-nine with him standing.

He gently let her down, and the audience had a clear view of her sucking and sucking on his cock. The women cheered, throwing loonies and toonies onto the stage. Dan figured his cock was about ten inches.

The stripper did a handstand, and the guy took her legs. He held one, spreading her open, then pressing his cock to her slit and burying it to his balls in her. The men and women in the audience cheered, including Carrie, as he began to fuck her. You could hear her exaggerated moans as he filled her in and fucked her.

He pulled out, his cock pointing up with his quickened pulse. He sat on a chair sideways on the stage, where she mounted his cock, fucking it. He held her slender body, sucking on each nipple.


Burt now had his hand inside Cathy’s panties, wetting his fingers in her dampening slit. She couldn’t resist any longer, placing her hand on his cock. Carrie was moving her ass over Dan’s lap, arousing his cock. She guided his hand between her legs. Lisa was becoming turned on by the performance on stage and beside her. She feared her actions might reveal her true relationship with Dan.


The male stripper took a lounger pad and placed it at the edge of the stage. The woman lay on her back, her legs spread as wide as possible. He suspended himself over her body and lowered his hard cock, re-entering her. The crowd cheered as he resumed fucking her. Several strokes later, he pulled out; she sucked on his cock, then went to her hands and knees. The crowd cheered again as he sank his cock into her and fucked her doggy.

He turned almost sideways, allowing the audience to see his cock sliding in and out of her. His hand rested on her ass cheek, giving it loving pats. He looked at the women sitting closest to the stage, legs spread, fingering their pussies for him. A wife had her husband’s cock out, stroking it, and didn’t object when the woman beside him leaned to suck on it.

“Fuck her, fuck her!” Several men and women chanted.

He had been fucking her doggy non-stop for close to five minutes, and then his loud animalistic growl seemed to fill the room. The women screamed as he pumped and pumped. He slowed to a stop and pulled back, his cum oozing from her slit as proof she’d been fucked by him.

One woman had to be restrained by security as she tried to get on the stage to suck on his cock. That enjoyable task was performed by the beautiful stripper, who sucked him clean. He picked her up in his arms, and they left the stage to the loud cheers, one and two-dollar coins carpeting the stage.


“There will be other couples out to fuck as the evening goes on,” Carrie mentioned. She moved off Dan’s lap and lay sideways across him. She revealed his semi-hard cock and began stroking it. “Nice-sized cock, and it’s not even fully hard!”

“Seven inches when it’s hard, if you must know,” he mentioned.

“Carrie has quite a reputation for giving great blow jobs,” Burt revealed.

“Is that from personal experience?” Lisa asked.

“Yes, it is,” he wasn’t ashamed to say of his sister.

Carrie’s pose allowed them a clear view of her stained thong. They were surprised when Burt leaned over and rubbed her mound, then slid her thong off her. She reacted as he boldly fingered her pussy. He further stunned them by going to his knees and burying his face in his sister’s pussy.

“Cathy or Lisa, would you like to finger her or lick her pussy? Now is the time and place where you can. Believe me, men love seeing women eat pussy,” Burt offered.

“I will if you do,” Lisa said, looking at Cathy.

Cathy went to one knee and leaned to Carrie’s pussy. Burt looked on, unzipping his fly as she began to lick her. Lisa looked at Burt as he stroked his cock. Cathy sat back, her lips and cheeks wet with Carrie’s moisture.

Burt watched Lisa with lustful eyes as she took her turn licking his sister’s pussy. He anticipated years of threesomes with her and Carrie if she decided to move to Calgary. He further thought she’d make an excellent, slutty wife for him.

Cathy watched as Burt took another turn, licking his sister’s pussy and exciting her clit. “Burt, I could use some of that pussy licking action too,” Cathy said, tapping her foot on his hip to get his attention.

Burt turned to see her spreading her legs, her panties stained with excitement, and rubbing her mound. He swivelled to face her and easily coaxed her panties down her slender legs and off. He put his hands under her small ass, pulling her forward, and buried his face in her moistened pussy.

“Don’t you ever cum?” Carrie asked, continuing to suck on Dan’s cock. He took his turn, fingering her pussy. Dan motioned to Lisa, offering her another lick of Carrie’s pussy. She looked at her brother, eating Cathy’s pussy, and eagerly took another turn. Dan placed a hand on her head as she enjoyed licking her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.