20 August 2009 - Cover

20 August 2009

Copyright© 2021 by Mustang

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - On this day, Lisa is prompted by her brother-in-law, Burt, to celebrate John's life with a night out.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Gang Bang   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Tom hurried down the stairs with four condoms, handing two to Eric. He went and lay with Jenny, and she allowed him to make her naked. “Fuck, what a body on you!”

“Hanna is just as sexy-looking,” Eric added, lifting her top over her head.

The brothers resumed lying beside their young lover, kissing and fondling their tits. They watch a little more of the movie, with Carla being fucked by the therapist while licking the receptionist’s pussy.

Hanna spread her legs a little wider as Eric resumed fingering her pussy, and Tom aroused Jenny’s slit. It didn’t take much for Tom to relight Jenny’s flame of desire with his probing fingers and tongue.

“Will you eat my pussy before we fuck?”

“Fuck, you say that so erotically naughty, I could cum!”

Jenny watched as Tom went between her legs, licking and fingering her slit. She held his face to her moistened mound, and glancing at her sister, she saw Eric was eating her pussy too. Hanna motioned Eric up her body and sucked freshness into his cock, then he opened the condom package. Jenny gestured Tom over her body and tasted leaking juices as she sucked on his cock.

Tom was quick to slip the condom over his hard cock and quickly press it into her. “Fuck, does your pussy ever feel fucking tight around my cock!”

He began at a steady pace. Jenny wanted to look into his eyes and kiss him like Dan lovingly does with her. She could hear his quick breaths with his head by her ear. On and on, he continued to satisfy his lust, and Jenny was experiencing her first plain fuck. She looked over at Eric fucking her sister, and he was doing the same to her.

Jenny and Hanna watched the porn movie, with the actors showing more appreciation for their lover than Tom and Eric were for them. She flexed her pussy muscles, not to heighten his pleasure but to help him cum quicker. Jenny prompted him to fucker her quicker to get it over with faster. He interpreted it as meaning she was enjoying it.

Soon Tom followed, shortly thereafter Eric grunted, filling their condom. “Thank you; you’re a nice fuck,” Tom said, pulling out of her.

“That isn’t very nice to say to a woman.”

“I thought women liked to hear they’re a good fuck; that’s what Dad does.”

“Women do like to hear they’re good in bed, but in a respectful manner.”


Tom and Eric stood, slipped off their condoms, gave the other a high five, and switched sisters. Hanna looked closer at Tom’s cock as he sat beside her naked body. “We figure it would be good to try out the other sister.”

They continued to watch the porn movie, and the erotic scenes were quick to arouse them again.

“Imagine all the fucking we can do when you and Hanna move to Calgary,” Eric surmised, placing Jenny’s left leg over his right. His fingers separated her pussy lips and entered her. Her soft hand caressed his cock and began stroking it.

Tom sat a little further away from Hanna, inviting her to lie sideways over his lap. She knew what he wanted, so she caressed his cock and began sucking on it. Jenny followed her actions and felt Eric fingering her pussy as she sucked on him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.