20 August 2009 - Cover

20 August 2009

Copyright© 2021 by Mustang

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - On this day, Lisa is prompted by her brother-in-law, Burt, to celebrate John's life with a night out.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Gang Bang   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Burt sat beside Cathy, his cock remaining hard. She was hungry for more cock but didn’t want him and Carrie to know that she and Dan fucked. Carrie eyed her bother’s cock and straddled his thighs. She guided his cock to her slit, and her pussy swallowed it.

Dan, Lisa, and Cathy watched Burt place his hand on her small ass to support her fucking him. “You and Burt are fucking and committing incest?” Lisa asked.

“Yes, we do fuck, quite often, in fact.” She looked at them, not missing a stroke on his cock. “I don’t give a fuck what you think of our relationship!”

“Gotta love Burt taking a Viagra to keep his cock hard for lots of fucking,” Carrie said, continuing to ride him. “Dan’s cock seems to be staying hard; did you take a Viagra too?”

“No, most times my cock will stay hard like this between fucking or blow jobs.”

“Your wife must be a very happy woman.”

“I hear no complaints from her.”

“Dad, would you please dance with me?” Cathy asked, slipping her dress on but leaving it open.

“I’d love to.”

“I’ll join you,” Lisa quickly added.

They didn’t care about the song they were dancing to, only to get away from Carrie and Burt. Dan enjoyed the sultry moves of Cathy and Lisa, as did others nearby.


After two dances, they returned to see Carrie on her back, Burt pounding away at her pussy. “Carrie, we aren’t passing judgment on you and Burt. I’m sure you’re not the first brother and sister who love to fuck,” Lisa stated.

“I think Burt and I fuck more than I do with my husband. Some nights I take him along with Burt to watch me perform. I like being invited to parties with or without my husband and becoming such a slut.”

“Sounds like you enjoy partying quite a lot,” Dan said.

“Some times, I am the party, enjoying numerous gang bangs.”

Carrie had Burt get off and move to suck several times on Dan’s cock, then straddled him. She guided his hard cock into her pussy and began to fuck him.


They noticed a motion to their left, surprised to see a male performer walking from table to table with a woman stripper impaled on his cock. They’d stop at each table so those seated could watch her fuck his cock for a few strokes. Their table was next, and the group watched her ride his cock up and down. The stripper rose too high, and his cock slipped from her slit.

“Hi, Carrie, can you put my cock back in her pussy?” He asked.

She gripped his slimy shaft, stroking a few times, guiding the head back into her.

“See you soon, James,” she smiled.

Dan, Cathy, and Lisa looked to her for an explanation. “We’ve fucked a few times. What a fucking cock on him!”

“Carrie, I hate to interrupt your fun with Dan, but I have had a long day and I’m getting tired. Do you mind if we leave?” Lisa asked.

“No problem, we can resume fucking at Burt’s place.”


They agreed they had too much to drink, and Burt called for a cab. The women looked seductive, with their sexy dresses barely tied closed. They expected a regular taxi cab and were surprised their ride would be a minivan. Lisa was quick to slide the side door open and motion Dan onto the back seat.

Cathy sat in the middle, with Burt and Carrie on either side of her. Hidden from view, Lisa had Dan’s hand between her legs, giving her pussy a good fingering. As the driver exited the lot, Burt was untying Cathy’s dress, his hand going from her tits to her pussy. She moaned as she released his cock, and his tongue explored her mouth.

Cathy felt her right leg move more, then other fingers explored her pussy. She turned to see Carrie, who felt her tit and kissed her. Cathy returned the pleasure fingers inside her pussy and shared kisses.

“Stay the night with Burt and me. We can have so much sexy fun with him, Tom, and Eric fucking us as we eat each other’s pussy,” Carrie offered to her ear.

“I’ll think about it.”

The cab driver took a longer route than necessary, enjoying the erotic scene in the mirror behind him.


They arrived at Burt’s home and, upon entering, found it to be quiet. Carrie led the way to the rec room and stopped them before they could notice them. The TV was showing the same porn movie again. What caught their attention was Hanna sucking on Tom’s cock as he fingered her pussy. On the other couch, Jenny was sucking on Eric’s cock while his fingers explored her pussy.

“Boys will be boys,” Burt whispered, his hand around Cathy to caress her tit.

“And it appears that girls will be girls,” Lisa added.

Burt motioned them along the wall, out of sight yet able to watch. “Should we interrupt them?” Cathy quietly asked.

“No, let the girls finish giving them a blow job.”

“I can tell they have been fucking; look at the open condom packages,” Burt whispered.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.