How Much, Miss? - Cover

How Much, Miss?

by Ashley

Copyright© 2023 by Ashley

Erotica Sex Story: It was the 'Miss' that swung it, of course. If he'd asked, 'How much, Ma'am' or simply, 'How much', then I might have just walked away, but it was a while since I'd been called Miss and I liked it. A lot.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Anal Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Prostitution   .

But I’m getting ahead of myself. It all began when Teresa, an old and very good friend, arranged a night out for me and the girls. She knew how badly things had been going with Jeremy and me, and we were going to dress up to the nines and hit the town. “Not on the pull,” she insisted. “But girls need to look and feel sexy from time to time.”

It seemed like a very good idea although, of course, Jeremy wasn’t keen, to say the least. When the big night came he was waiting for me in our room when I got out of the shower. I’d trimmed my pussy hair while I was in there, chanting the phrase ‘Not on the pull, just looking sexy’ to myself as I did.

He sat on the bed and watched me as I dressed. At one time having his eyes on me when I was naked would have had an effect on me, but those days were long gone. Besides, when I looked at him, he wasn’t looking aroused, he was looking angry. Well ‘fuck him’, I thought, as I put on my sexiest underwear and the blouse and skirt I’d chosen.

I checked out how I looked in the mirror: the top was fine, just enough buttons undone to show a little of my pushed-up cleavage without looking slutty. But the skirt ... it was six or so inches above the knee with a split up the side but my legs were just too white and a little blotchy.

I rummaged in my underwear drawer and found the hold-up stockings that I thought were there. I turned my back on him, shimmied the skirt up, and pulled the first one on. In the old days, Jeremy went nuts for my stockings and I’d wear them as a treat for him. Amazingly, I still felt the beginnings of arousal just remembering those times, but I just sighed deeply as I pulled the second one on.

Then I felt his hands on my shoulders and for a second I thought he might embrace me. But what he actually did was push me against the wall and stick his hand between my legs, roughly mauling my ass and my pussy.

It had been so long that even those somewhat brutal touches began to get me aroused. I reached back and cupped his groin but was disappointed: he was completely soft. Instantly he flew into a rage, “Even dressed up like that you’re too old and fat to get a man going, Eva.” he hissed. “Mutton dressed as lamb,” he muttered, accusingly and walked out.

Tears threatened to fill my eyes as his words hit home, but I fought them back. Fuck him! I thought angrily, looking at myself in the mirror. I may have been twenty-nine but I still looked pretty damn good.

I slammed the door on my way out. I’d been intending to call an Uber but I couldn’t wait for that, so I drove. I figured that I’d just have a couple of drinks and then stop so that I could drive myself home.


That plan lasted about as long as it took me to down three martinis, at which point another one seemed like an excellent idea.

We were all getting a bit tiddly and then Teresa pulled a strip of condoms out of her bag. “Just in case,” she said, handing a few out to each of us. We all took them as a big joke, apart from Sarah, who was driving. I put them in my bag, thinking only that I’d have to remember to get rid of them later in case Jeremy found them.

It was a really good night, and we did attract a couple of guys who wanted to buy us drinks. Unfortunately, Sarah came over all Miss Sensible, and they lost interest. Probably for the best, I thought a little sadly, as I watched the taller one’s firm ass walking away.

Anyway, as I said, we had a good laugh. I slowed down towards the end so I was still thinking clearly enough to turn down Sarah’s offer of her couch for the night, realizing what Jeremy’s reaction would have been if I hadn’t come home!

When we were all ready to call it a night, I phoned an Uber and said goodnight to the girls when it was a few minutes away. When I went outside there was no sign of it, but it claimed to have arrived. I looked at the map and figured that it must have gone to the back entrance. It was only just around the block so I decided just to walk there.

I started off and was about halfway when a very pretty car drove slowly past me. I knew enough that the star on the front meant it was a Mercedes and I also noticed it was making an amazing loud burbling noise.

Thinking no more of it, I carried on but then heard the same noise coming back behind me. I was a little nervous as it pulled up beside me and the driver lowered the window.

I glanced across and saw it was a nice-looking guy, early to mid-twenties, possibly a bit younger, and he was smiling at me. I assumed he was going to ask directions or something, and went over to his car.

I was acutely aware, as I bent down, that he would have a very nice view down my blouse, but to be honest I didn’t really care. Indeed, when I could first see his face his eyes were definitely looking at my boobs but, to his credit, he immediately looked up and grinned widely at my face. It was a very cute smile and I couldn’t help returning it.

“How much, Miss?” he asked. As I said at the beginning, if he’d said almost anything else I might well have walked away. It didn’t seem totally unreasonable that he might think I was a hooker, albeit a high-class one obvs, dressed as I was and on my own. The prospect of this young guy fucking me was very, very attractive and I could feel my clit swelling in a way it hadn’t done for ages.

A whole bunch of thoughts went through my head very quickly: an anonymous fuck with a very cute stranger, one who seemed willing to pay good money for my body, basically commitment-free pure sex!

He didn’t look like a murderer, he had a lovely smile, nice clothes, a fit-looking bod, and obviously had money. A huge thrill went through me as I couldn’t resist playing along, at least for a bit!

I had no idea how much they charged but thought of an amount that that I wouldn’t be offended by. Before I could lose my nerve I blurted out, “Five hundred.” And then worried about how it might happen, and added, “And you pay for the room,” Surprising myself that I suddenly seemed to be taking it seriously.

“For half an hour?” he asked, still smiling. Jesus, I was thinking about an hour, although, now I thought about it, an hour was a long time to be fucking ... On the other hand ... if he could? I realized that I was taking way too long to answer.

“Sure,” I replied as casually as I could, while thinking, ‘Oh my God, is this really going to happen?!’

“Awesome,” he said and reached over to open the passenger door. If there was a ladylike way to get into his low-slung car I didn’t manage it. He was clearly enjoying looking at the expanse of leg I ended up showing, and my pussy was feeling decidedly moist.

He looked at his phone for a bit and then set off.

“I’m Greg, by the way,” he said.

“Candy,” I replied, with no idea at all where it came from.

We didn’t say much as he drove, and I was starting to panic: I had no real idea how this worked. In the end, I told myself that as long as he got to fuck me he wouldn’t care too much about the details ... and the same went for me actually.

He pulled into a motel and parked in front of the rooms.

“Wait here Candy, I won’t be a minute.”

A few minutes later he walked out of the office with a key dangling from his fingers, and that cute grin was if anything even wider now.

When we got into the room he just sat on the bed and looked at me expectantly. Stupidly, I think I was expecting him to kiss me or hug me or something, but of course not.

I began to undress for him. Not a stripper type performance but not just taking off my clothes either. I adored the look of hunger on his face as I got down to my bra, panties, and stockings, and it was making me tremble, and making my vag even wetter.

I could see the bulge in his pants and couldn’t stop myself thinking, ‘Fuck you Jeremy, too old and fat indeed!’

With remarkably clear thinking, considering how incredibly turned-on I was, I bent over to get the condoms out of my bag. That was when I felt Greg’s hands on my ass and I squealed delightedly, like a little girl, as he ran his hands over my butt, squeezing and lovingly caressing it, while pushing my panties down to my knees.

“You have an ass to die for,” he whispered right into my ear and that, along with his soft touches on my ass cheeks made me shiver and tremble. The blade of his hand ventured into my ass crack and rubbed against my asshole. I’d never been touched back there before and was astonished at how sensitive I was and how gorgeous it felt.

In a weird echo of earlier that evening, he pushed me against the wall. But this time, when I reached back, his dick was out and it was anything but soft! I don’t think I’d ever felt a penis so hard, the skin was so tight and it was vibrating with all the blood coursing through it. And I’d done that!!

Just holding it made me weak at the knees and then he pushed forward and thrust it between my butt cheeks. His cock rubbing my asshole felt even more wonderful than his hand, and I found myself rotating my hips and pushing back at him, wanting more.

He reached around me and stroked my pussy lips which were already slick with my juices. I remember wondering if a call girl would normally be so wet. Maybe they use lube to ... help things along. But then he slipped that lovely erection between my legs and into my vagina, and I stopped thinking and started moaning.

As he fucked me in long, beautiful strokes he kissed my neck and my earlobes. In a frankly embarrassingly short time, I was on the verge of cumming, and I blessed this lovely man as his wet fingers expertly caressed my clit, launching me over the edge.

Even as the waves of my first climax in months (at least the last where someone else was present!) made me shudder and cry out, I thought of what a truly beautiful person helps a hooker to cum!

But he wasn’t done with me. My legs were decidedly wobbly and he picked me up and carried me over to the bed. He lay me down and, with a wonderfully wicked grin, parted my legs and lay down between them.

Jeremy went down on me occasionally but I got the distinct impression that he did it because he thought he should. Greg did it like he loved it: the taste, the effect it had on me, he clearly relished everything.

He sucked and licked every tiny part of my pussy, and when he sucked my clit while flicking it with the tip of his tongue I was nearly cumming again! I think he knew it too because he slithered up me and let me taste myself on his lips and tongue before mounting me and, not to put too fine a point on it, fucking my brains out!

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.