Eden for Two - Cover

Eden for Two

Copyright© 2021 by Zipper

Chapter 4: Kim Makes Friends

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 4: Kim Makes Friends - Mother and teen daughter go for their first vacation together; and how the mice play while daddy's away!

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Coercion   Lesbian   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Bestiality   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

The following morning Kim Lavender awoke in the cabin at camp Eden to find that her Mother had not made it back to her own bed from the night before. Clearly, her night out with Ed Lewis at the clubhouse had gone well! Mom certainly hadn’t wasted time in making hay while the sun shone ... but then Kim bit her lip lightly, when recalling how adventurous she herself had been, when making ‘friends’ with that lovely brown dog in the woods.

She really had acted like a little slut; leaning back while holding open her pussy-lips! She was still amazed to think, that it was with a dog she’d lost her virginity! Just thinking about it was turning her on! ... Such a rapid fucking that had given her that ecstatic climax!

But thankfully her secret was completely with safe with a dog!

Kim expected she’d find Mom in the restaurant at breakfast-time. So, she made herself coffee and toast in the cabin and then got herself organised to explore more of what Camp Eden had to offer!

As it was sunny again Kim had worn the same tennis skirt, but with a yellow shirt and tennis shoes and was now making her way towards the clubhouse, when she suddenly froze in her tracks! Her heart began pounding, for just ahead, ... sat beside a tallish girl on a bench, ... was the same handsome brown dog!!

Kim starred hard to sure that it was the same hound she had given herself to before it had suddenly left, as if silently summonsed; yes, there was no mistaking it! She drew in her breath to regain her cool and decided simply to walk past naturally.

Approaching, she saw the girl had a short- Bob-styled haircut, clearly attractive, and dressed in in slim-cut jeans and trainers. But as Kim walked casually passed by, the dog rose up and fell into step beside her; for no reason? ... Kim stopped and looked helplessly at the dog’s owner?

The older girl responded kindly with a chuckle, “Oh Guy stop that! ... look, I’m so sorry, it’s usually when someone has a chocolate bar in their pocket or something. He’s so greedy you see!”

“Oh I see.” replied Kim stroking the dog’s head and looking into his big brown eyes cooing to him,

“So, Guy, ... What a lovely name you have!”

Then his snout suddenly poked firmly between Kim’s legs! Kim let out a little squeal and laughed awkwardly.

The owner leaped forward and sharply pulled Guy firmly back. “ Yes, and he acts just like a guy at times I’m afraid! I am so sorry about that. “ ... Then out of embarrassment, she grinned saying, “Hey, ... are you staying at the camp for long?”

“Um, yes! We arrived the other day. Mother wants to spin it out for a week or so, unless my father calls us back home.” Kim said.

The older girl held out her hand with a smile... “ Well look, I’m Kate Williams what’s yours?

“Kim responded, “I’m Kim Lavender.”

“If your headed towards the pool area I’m going that way.” said Kate as she threw a stick up the path for Guy and they began following him. “ Are you with a friend here Kim?”

“No worse luck, I tried mixing in with the locals when we arrived, but I got the cold shoulder.”

Kate laughed softly and her hand rested lightly on Kim’s neck, “Don’t worry Kim, it’s not you. It just makes them feel big, pushing a newcomer away. Anyway, We can be friends if you want too?”

Their walk paused. Kim beamed at the older girl feeling a sudden warm sensation.

“You’d be my friend? Why your just so ... so elegant!”

Kate gazed at Kim; then kissed her lightly on the lips. Kim was startled and smolled at her new friend.

“OK lets catch up with Guy!” laughed Kate and they both broke into a walk following her dog.

“How old are you?” asked Kate.

“Fifteen,” lied Kim, “ How about you?”

“Eighteen,” lied Kate. - “ Have you been to The Lake yet Kim?”

“Lake – why no; but can you show me?”

“Yes it’s not far actually but its a lovely spot; come on Kim!”

They got onto the wooded path and Guy went off ahead.

“He’s a lovely looking dog Kate. How old is he?” asked Kim

“Guy’s six now and in his prime; and I love him more than anything in the world.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.