Sherri Describes Her Second Mission Trip - Cover

Sherri Describes Her Second Mission Trip

by Tiny Tommy

Copyright© 2021 by Tiny Tommy

Erotica Sex Story: This is either an alternate path for Sherri Visits the Mission Field or some additional events that occur between chapters 1 and 2. The next stories after this will determine which one. Sherri gets strip searched, fucked by a black man, spanked, humiliated and gang-fucked. This may be the start of a new series of just a side story. Your responses and emails will decide.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Workplace   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Humiliation   Spanking   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Scatology   Small Breasts   .

My first reaction at realizing my boss had setup my gang rape during the trip to Africa was anger. As I viewed some of the pictures and videos I could feel the dampness growing between my legs. I kept looking and the arousal turned into an ache. Bob was on a call in his office so there was no one around to notice if I rubbed myself just a little. I raised my skirt and gently rubbed myself through my panties. As wet as my panties became it only caused me to crave the feeling of a giant black cock inside me once again. I kept rubbing myself as I formed a plan. My plan started with confronting my boss.

I waited and listened for Bob’s phone call to end. It seemed to keep going and going forever. When it finally ended, I let myself into Bob’s office without knocking. Even though I was the only one in the office, I closed the door behind me. I knew that didn’t serve any practical purpose, but it emphasized the importance of what I was about to discuss.

“I need to discuss some important data, is it OK if I pull it up on your computer?”

Bob got up from his chair and said, “Have at it.”

I pulled up the video from my gang rape and let it play full screen. Bob’s entire body blushed when he saw what was on the screen. He seemed ready to run for the door,

“Sit down.”

He moved quickly to obey me.

“Did you arrange for me to be raped on our trip?”

“Umm, not exactly. I did arrange for the strip search on the first day. I’m really sorry about what happened. I like seeing naked young girls. I know that isn’t an excuse for what happened. I tried to warn you not to go back out there again, so it is kind of your fault too. Strike that, it is 100% my fault.”

Bob was starting to ramble so I interrupted him.

“I think we can arrange something that suits both of us. Do you have any interest in watching, and maybe filming, a pregnant white teenager being fucked by a group of black soldiers?”

“Does that mean you aren’t going to report me to the police?”

“I don’t think the police could do anything about a rape in Africa.”

“What about the Board of Directors? I’d be ruined. I’d lose my job.”

“I’m not planning on reporting you to anyone.” “Thank God.”

“No, thank my aching pussy. Those giant black cocks made me feel things I’ve never felt before. I want to feel that again.”

Bob got braver. “There is probably time before your baby is born to arrange several trips.”

I was intrigued. “What is going through that sick mind of yours?”

“I’m expected to travel at least once a month to potential mission sites. I could arrange to bring you along without raising any red flags with the Board. With a little planning, I’m sure I could also arrange more controlled interactions with locals.”

“How soon could we schedule a visit?”

“I have a short trip to the Dominican Republic in a couple weeks. I have some contacts there who would be likely to cooperate.”

“That would be perfect.”

“Will one trip satisfy you, or do you want more?”

“I don’t want to sound greedy, but at least once a month. Maybe more, if that’s possible.”

Bob couldn’t help smiling a little.

“You should consider how far into your pregnancy you want to travel. The healthcare in these nations isn’t the best. I can’t imagine that you want you to risk your health, or your baby’s.”

“I don’t think I’d want to be in a 3rd World country during my final month.”

“I’m sure I can arrange multiple trips before then.”

“Could you arrange it so there weren’t quite so many men and make sure that it didn’t get too rough? I don’t want to risk losing this baby.”

It seemed like the only work Bob did for the next few weeks was planning my trips. He used the donation fund to pay all the bribes necessary to ensure that my next visit went smoothly. Bribes are a common part of doing business in the parts of the world that a mission organization operates, so the Board never questions the payments to locals.

Bob’s plan began at immigrations. Generally the immigration process in the Caribbean is quite lax. Seriously, what are tourists from America trying to smuggle into these nations? It didn’t take much of a bribe for the immigration officials to search an attractive, young american woman.

“Excuse me ma’am, are you, or could you be pregnant?”

I was a little surprised, I had only learned recently and wasn’t showing in the slightest.

“I just learned I was pregnant. Why are you asking?”

“It is a standard question. Our nation has a policy against subjecting pregnant women to X-rays. Can you please come with me for an alternative screening.”

“This is my boss and my guide here in your country. Is it OK if he accompanies me?”

“It is your choice ma’am. However, I should warn you that the screening process is rather personal and usually it is only husbands that attend. Are you sure you want your boss present? We have a waiting room where you can join him immediately after.”

“I hope this doesn’t sound odd, but I would prefer to have a friend close by me throughout the process. It would make me feel safer.”

“Of course. We want to make your visit as comfortable as possible.”

Bob and I followed the immigration officer to a small room with an old medical exam table.

“Please undress and wait on the table.”

“May my colleague video this screening for my protection?”

“You are completely safe, this is a standard procedure here in our country. If you prefer for him to take a video, that is your choice.”

Rather than pull out his cellphone, Bob removed a high definition video camera and tripod from his carry-on bag. I waited for him to set it up before I began undressing. During that time, three additional officers, all muscular black men, entered the room. The last one left the door open. People waiting in line to pass through immigration would have a view into the room.

I undressed and carefully took my time folding all of my clothes. I made sure to give the officers a great view as I bent to the floor to pick up and later place each piece of clothing in a neat stack. I sat on the end of the table.

“Please raise your arms over your head.”

The officers began a careful examination of my breasts. It was too early in the pregnancy for my tiny breasts to have grown, but they had never felt so sensitive. Each officer made sure to squeeze my breasts from every possible angle, including pinching my nipples firmly between their fingers. The fact that I couldn’t exactly hide something inside my breasts made no difference in their inspection.

I was anticipating placing my legs in stirrups for the next part of my exam. Apparently this table didn’t have them.

“Lie back and spread your legs. My co-workers will help hold them for you. We are a poor country and can’t afford all of the equipment you might be accustomed to at home.”

I could feel my pussy juices seeping into my butt crack. The razor stubble from my last trip was annoying, so I had recently shaved again. I’m certain that my bald pussy lips were quite swollen and that the officers had an outstanding view.

“I hope you understand, but we need to search your body for potential contraband. I will have to feel inside you to verify that you aren’t hiding anything.”

I was a little surprised by how polite the officer was. “I understand. Please just do what you have to so that I can enter your country.”

“I don’t want you to have any surprises. Every exam that I perform must be repeated by my assistant. Sadly, there is so much corruption in my country that we have to resort to such measures.”

The lead officer ran his fingers between my lips and along my sensitive clit.

“I don’t think we are going to need any extra lubrication. Does your boss know what a slut you are? Does your husband know how wet you get for strangers?”

I blushed, but his words made my pussy even wetter.

He slid his thick long finger inside my hungry cunt. It felt so good, but I wanted more. A second finger joined the first. He pressed hard against the side of my pussy, slowly working around the full circle, curling his fingers like he was searching for something in every position.

He turned to his partner, “Are you ready to verify my inspection?”

He began running his fingers between my pussy lips and spent a little extra time rubbing my clit. I couldn’t help it, my hips started bucking. It was like I was begging to have something back inside my cunt. I didn’t have to wait long. The young man jammed two fingers deep into my pussy. He removed two knuckles and slammed his hand even harder into me. He took his time working his finger around each direction of my pussy. I rewarded his effort by creaming on his hand.

“Checking your intestines won’t be nearly so easy.”

I figured this meant taking their thick black cocks in my ass. My aching pussy would be jealous.

“We can’t reach deep enough to check everything. Instead we insert a bowel stimulant and lubricant.”

I felt his finger push something slick into my ass.

“The longer it stays there, the better it works. This inflating butt plug will hold it in for a few hours.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.