Mom Tries Belly Dancing - Cover

Mom Tries Belly Dancing

Copyright© 2021 by alwayswantedto

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - He comes home unexpectedly to find his mother learning belly dancing.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Aunt   Nephew   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Slow  

Uncle Tom didn’t get up for another hour and, when he did, he wasn’t in a very good mood. Several frowning looks at his wife’s chest clearly indicated why, though he didn’t say anything which was probably wise on his part. Nevertheless, his presence was like an elephant in the room.

When Mom pushed Dad and Uncle Tom out of the house, I wondered if she was condoning my infatuation with Aunt Beth or just trying to get rid of my uncle. She actually hadn’t forbidden me to pursue anyhing with my aunt, she had only said I should be careful. Would she really let me have a go at her?

A comment from Aunt Beth put the whole notion to rest. As soon as Dad and Uncle Tom were out the door, she thanked Mom for getting rid of them. I guess it had been her idea and not Mom’s.

“I’m so glad you did because I don’t feel like shopping,” she added.

This was interesting. The plan must have been for Mom and Aunt Beth to go shopping but instead she had asked Mom to get rid of Dad and Uncle Tom. Could this possibly have something to do with the laundry room incident? My nerves were on edge, in a good way.

“Well, if you’re going to stay with your new look, we should get you some blouses that fit, and maybe even get a little color on you.”

“I have a few old blouses. They’re a little out of style but still nice.”

“Did you bring any with you?”

“Yes.”

That was surprising, unless Aunt Beth didn’t wear them when she and Uncle Tom were home, or when she was alone. Or maybe she had been thinking about getting a fresh start in a new town where nobody had seen her in falsies? But then, why had she worn them for the job interviews? I swear, women are hard to fathom.

“Then why don’t you put one on and get rid of that ill-fitting thing while we get a movie ready, something suitable for women to watch,” Mom pointedly looked at me.

“Let’s watch Alien Resurrection instead,” Aunt Beth countered.

“Yeah,” I chimed in.

“Fine,” Mom replied, going down in defeat all too easily.

Aunt Beth left to get changed and Mom again cautioned me to be careful around her which made me think first, that she was possibly aware of potential hijinks between me and Aunt Beth, and that two, she really didn’t want me to do anything.

When Aunt Beth returned, Mom and I were in the living room and had just set out a tray with tea and biscuits. Mom was sitting down on the couch and I was crouching in front of the DVD player.

“How about this?”

Aunt Beth twisted her upper torso from left to right a few times, modeling her new blouse. Though still white, at least it wasn’t starchy. Rather, it was a silky affair that settled gently over her modest charms, being finely made with several quarter inch lines of shiny finish running vertically down the front over each breast. The blouse clung to Aunt Beth’s body and the lines emphasized the shape of her breasts, artificially augmenting their presence.

Like the starched white affair she had put on in the morning, Aunt Beth had left the top buttons undone. However, unlike the morning blouse, this one didn’t billow stiffly open to offer unintentional glimpses of her bare breasts. Nonetheless, there was no mistake that Aunt Beth was going unholstered and the fine material of this blouse did little to camouflage her breasts, especially the nipples.

Mom said, “That’s much better but it’s still white. Can’t we get a little color on you?”

Aunt Beth replied, “I like white and black together. What do you think, Curtis?”

She turned toward me, swiveled from left to right, and, unlike when she was showing Mom, tugged the blouse tightly over her breasts so the nipples almost burst through the silky material. I blinked.

“They look great,” I said.

Aunt Beth smiled and Mom frowned but neither mentioned my blunder.

“Start the movie, Curtis,” Mom said.

“Okay.”

I started the movie and took my seat. Aunt Beth was the last to sit down and though Mom was sitting close enough to me that it made sense for my aunt to sit on Mom’s other side, she squeezed in between. Immediately, she settle back and slouched down so she could put her feet up on the edge of the coffee table with her knees raised.

I was good for about twenty minutes before my attention began to stray. Since Aunt Beth’s skirt wasn’t as tight as the one she’d worn the night before it had slipped higher up her thighs to yield a wider gap. The memory of her legs, so briefly viewed that morning, pressed hard upon my mind, making me wish the stockings had been part of the change in wardrobe so I could examine the soft, bare flesh of her legs.

It was hard to switch between the stocking-skirt gap and the silky carpet covering Aunt Beth’s chest. Each time I focused on one, the other pulled me away. My attention was stolen from one or the other whenever a scary part of the movie caused both Mom and Aunt Beth to squeal like little girls, or when a tea cup needed to be refilled but mostly I was left to choose what to enjoy within the limits of my attention span.

In the last quarter of the movie, while leaning forward to grab the last of the biscuits, I accidentally bumped the remote. It skittered from lying parallel between us to a position perpendicular to my leg and under Aunt Beth’s raised knees. I finished the biscuits and reached down to get the remote, moving slowly so as not to distract either Mom or Aunt Beth from the movie.

The remote was for our older DVD play was a hefty affair. After retrieving it, instead of putting it back, I held onto it and casually swung the far end around in a small oval. This was a strange thing to do if I didn’t want to distract the women from the movie but it was unintentional and, when I noticed, I wondered why I was doing it myself.

The end of the remote grazed the underside of Aunt Beth’s thigh, just above the knee. Her eyes flickered but otherwise she didn’t outwardly register the touch, so about thirty seconds later, I did it again, this time on purpose. Again, there was a slight flicker at the corner of her eye but nothing else. Aunt Beth probably realized that the first scrape may have been an accident, but not the second.

The thrill that boyish flirtation caused within me was surprising. I immediately began to react internally as if Aunt Beth had suddenly turned toward me and pulled her blouse apart. I swung the remote upward several times during the next few minutes, each time making the end contact the underside of her thighs. After a few such connections, I was able to distinguish between contacting the black stockings and touching the bare flesh of Aunt Beth’s legs.

Given my aunt’s lack of response, I became more adventurous. I lodged the end of the remote between her stockings and let it slide until it met bare flesh. On the fifth such journey, I shifted my hand to allow the remote to continue its trip inside Aunt Beth’s skirt, and this caused a reaction. Aunt Beth coughed. Startled, I lost my grip on the remote.

I stared at the couch, neck muscles rigid, bracing myself for an angry reaction from Aunt Beth, or even from Mom whom I had forgotten about in my reverie. Fortunately, nothing happened and after several long seconds, during which I dared not breathe, I hazarded a glance at Mom. She was enthralled with the movie and was obviously unaware of my activities. Thank God for that. For her part, Aunt Beth seemed equally oblivious which didn’t make sense. How could she not be aware?

What to do? I couldn’t very well leave the remote hanging in Aunt Beth’s skirt. I had to get it back. Cautiously, I moved my fingers around the hem until I located it, being careful to keep my attention purposely fixed upon the TV. Unfortunately, I bumped the remote a couple of times before securing it in my grasp and sucked in my breath both times. However, Aunt Beth seemed to know what I was trying to do and tolerated my blunders. I suspect her only concern was for me to get it the hell out of her skirt without Mom finding out it was there, which wouldn’t look good for either of us.

I finally got a solid grip on the remote and started to slide it out of Aunt Beth’s skirt and that’s when the devil gripped my soul. Instead of retrieving the remote, I raised it until the end established contact with Aunt Beth’s inner thighs, and then I pushed it deeper within her skirt. My aunt’s eyes widened but she remained silent so I kept pushing the remote until it met sufficient resistance to block further progress. At first, I thought this was due to the closure of Aunt Beth’s legs but then realized the remote had been skidding along the underside of her thighs and not between them. Therefore, the remote might have been blocked when it made contact with my aunt’s panties. The look on her face confirmed my suspicion.

The realization that Aunt Beth had tolerated me pushing the remote inside her skirt, without recrimination, caused me to unintentionally relinquish my hold on the wayward device. I was sure this was a sign she was desperate not to draw Mom’s attention to our predicament, something that was also in my interest.

Okay, Curtis. Enough enough, I thought.

I tried to regain control of the remote so I could end my foolishness but failed and only managed to bump the end of it, tapping it gently against whatever was blocking it—I guess, Aunt Beth’s panties. That knowledge made my cock painfully lengthen into full erection but I didn’t want to move, even to relieve my discomfort, or do anything that would call attention to this delicate situation. I didn’t want to stop but I had to.

But, what if I could continue without Mom seeing? I had been careful not to attract her attention because I knew she wouldn’t react kindly to this stealthy titillation after her warnings. I also knew Aunt Beth would be horrified if her sister-in-law knew she was letting her nephew touch her in such a way but, if Mom wasn’t there, would she let me? The exchange in the laundry room hinted she would, as did the revealing exposition of her blouse just before the movie. If I was careful, would Aunt Beth let me continue? Would she have a choice? Even if Aunt Beth god mad, she wouldn’t say anything until later and I had already done enough to catch shit. So, what the hell?

Again and again, I tapped the end of the remote, and each time I connected it sent a burst of tingles throughout my groin and zipping up my shaft to the twitching tip. The thought that my finger taps, through the remote, might be imparting similar pleasure to my aunt added to the bliss spreading through me.

Aunt Beth stiffened and that made me re-evaluate the situation. There was a difference between flirting and doing, and that awareness had made me cautious in my courtship of Mom. If Aunt Beth was restraining herself simply to avoid an embarrassing situation, the more I tapped, the more awkward she would feel and that might translate to greater anger and a diminished chance of carrying on when we were alone. That thought dampened my enthusiasm so I stopped tapping the remote. The movie ended shortly after anyway.

Aunt Beth leaned forward and under the cover of dropping her feet from the edge of the coffee table, deftly slipped the remote out of her skirt and tossed it onto the couch between us to its original position.

“That was a great movie, she exclaimed. “Do you have others like that?”

I was encouraged that Aunt Beth wanted to watch another movie and wondered if simply tossing the remote between us and not saying anything was a signal of forgiveness. Or was she testing me to see if I would redeem myself with good behavior during the next movie and only then withhold punishment?

Mom interrupted my train of thought, jumping up to say, “I want to show you something, Beth. Wait here and I’ll be right back.”

Mom ran up the stairs. Aunt Beth looked at me, amused confusion at Mom’s departure showing on her face. Her smile faded a little as she registered the apprehension on my mine.

“What’s she up to?” she asked.

“I have no idea.”

And I didn’t. I was still digesting the fact that Aunt Beth hadn’t laid into me as soon as Mom left. I had expected to really get it despite hoping that she didn’t mind. The DVD was running the credits to the movie and both of us watched them roll by. Aunt Beth didn’t get up or move away from me which surprised me. I wanted to turn to her, to explain myself, or even better, kiss her and maybe touch those little darlings on her chest.

Aunt Beth was fixated on the credits, aware of my observation but studiously ignoring it. Perhaps too studiously. I looked down at her chest and was surprised to see her nipples literally stabbing through the silky blouse. Wow! She was aroused.

Or, could anger make them stiffen up like that?

I was about to speak, had almost mustered the courage to twist around to take Aunt Beth into my arms, when Mom started down the stairs.

“God, you two look like zombies. You know the movie’s over, don’t you.”

“Oh yeah.”

I picked up the remote to turn the DVD off. My hand slid over the end as I picked it up and I was shocked to feel how warm it was and that, if not damp, it was clammy as if it had been through a thick fog. I managed to get the DVD turned off and looked at Mom, feeling that if I looked at Aunt Beth my new knowledge would be revealed.

Mom was wearing a robe and she was starting a CD. She was going to dance!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.