Mom Tries Belly Dancing - Cover

Mom Tries Belly Dancing

Copyright© 2021 by alwayswantedto

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - He comes home unexpectedly to find his mother learning belly dancing.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Aunt   Nephew   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Slow  

I didn’t see anyone but Mom the next morning. Dad and Uncle Tom had slept in and Aunt Beth had already left for an early interview.

“I called in sick for your father,” Mom said as I fetched the cereal from the cupboard.

“Oh yeah? How about Aunt Beth?” I asked.

“What about her?” Mom countered, looking up from the paper to look at me, chin on hand and an amused expression on her face.

“How was she dressed?” I asked.

“Very nicely,” Mom answered. “I think you’d have liked what she was wearing, had you been up in time to appreciate it.”

“Yeah?” I filled my bowl and put the cereal back in the cupboard, as I had been trained to do. I had opened the fridge before Mom responded, seemingly more intent on the paper than what she was saying.

“She wore a blazer over a plain white blouse and a nice black skirt.”

“Ahh. The uniform, sans battlements, I presume?” I poured milk on my cereal.

Mom laughed and confirmed, “No enhanced defense works. I think that may be a thing of the past.”

“Thank God for that.”

“She did wear the boots, but no black stockings.”

I perked up and turned to face Mom.

“But she might wear them tomorrow,” Mom added.

“Why do you think that?”

“Oh, she might want someone to take them off for her.”

Mom’s smile widened and I nodded, then jerked the milk carton up.

“I think she rather enjoyed that,” Mom continued, obviously tickled that I was so distracted as to overfill my bowl. “The blouse was plain, but the way she wore it ... well, let’s just say I’d be surprised if she didn’t get an offer today.”

There was a stirring in my groin and I was unable to walk straight when I crossed the floor to take a seat. Mom smiled, knowing exactly what was going on. Reading the paper again, she casually unbuttoned two buttons on her own blouse, in addition to the two that were already undone. She wasn’t wearing a bra underneath and the inner swells of her breasts were clearly visible, as were the enticing creases where her tits swept away from her chest, my favorite part.

“Did you get an offer this morning?” I asked, getting up.

At first, Mom looked confused, then answered, “I did, but declined, though I can’t remember when I’ve had such a lovely parting kiss.”

I guess we weren’t going to discuss what had happened. We were just going to accept it as part of our life, just as we had our new relationship. I got up and stood behind her, putting my hands on her shoulders.

“Mom...”

“Shhhhh.” Mom put her hands atop mine. “I rather like having Beth around. I’m glad Tom found a job.”

“You think they’ll move here?”

“Of course.”

“And you’re okay with that?”

“Yes. Are you jealous?”

“No. I, uh, I thought maybe you...”

Mom’s eyes were sparkled with mischief.

“Ha, ha,” I said, pushing her away.

Mom stood up and turned around, then slipped her arms around me and gave me a bear hug.

“Don’t be so sensitive. You’ve awakened a tiger and you might need help taming it.”

“I’m not so sure she’ll make the job easier.”

“Who says I was talking about me?”

I pushed Mom back and slipped my hands inside her blouse, filling them with motherly tit.

“Don’t get too excited, now. Your father and uncle may be dead to the world but they’re still here.”

“Who’s getting excited?”

Mom chuckled hoarsely and pushed her hips forward, pressing her pelvis against my groin.

“Someone certainly is,” she laughed.

If she didn’t want me to get excited, Mom was sure going about it the wrong way. Instead of pushing my hands out of her blouse, she stretched up to kiss me and as soon as our lips met, I felt the palm of her hand on the bulge in my jeans. The whole time we kissed, Mom rubbed the underside of my shaft through my pants. When the kiss was over, I was already almost ready to come.

“Can you be a little late for school?” Mom rasped.

“You betcha.”

“Good, because ever since Beth kissed me like that this morning, I’ve been thinking of you, and her, and tomorrow afternoon.”

Mom had pulled my zipper down and was unbuckling my belt. She yanked my jeans apart and then backed up, eyes sparkling, smiling, and eyes on my crotch. She backed into the table, hefted her rump onto it and pulled her skirt up, then looked at me with a very raunchy look on her face.

“Beth wasn’t wearing panties. She stopped at the door to show me,” Mom teased, whisking her skirt high to demonstrate her own lack of protective clothing. She stretched her right knee out, opening her legs to provide an gaping view of her glistening slit shining through its surrounding pelt of neatly trimmed fur. I rushed toward her, flipping my underwear down to free my hard cock.

“Try to be quiet, baby.”

I was between her legs in a flash, fumbling, trying to get my cock inside her. Mom curled her arms around her neck and half lifted herself off the table, spreading her legs and wrapping them around my waist. I found her hole, or rather, it found me, and I slid easily into her slick channel.

“Oh God, Mom.”

“Shhhhhh!”

After that, the only sounds in the kitchen were our grunts, moans, sighs, and gasps. It was a quick, frantic affair for all of that. I released Mom’s tits and concentrated on hanging on to her as I banged her hard. Toward the end, the kitchen table was slamming into the wall but neither of us was capable of slowing the pace of our colliding bodies. It was very intense and my whole body shook violently when I released my load. I was pleased, when I backed away, sated, to see my cum trickling down the inside of Mom ‘s left thigh. So that’s a quickie.

Mom walked to the kitchen doorway near the stairs and turned around. As she buttoned up her blouse, she spoke loudly.

“Thanks for helping me move things around, Curtis. You’d better get to school, now. You’re going to be late.”

We both grinned. As I passed by her on my way out, Mom put her arm out to stop me.

“Beth says she wants to get together again.”

“I’m game if you are.”

“I want to watch you fuck her.”

Mom’s voice became excited as she mouthed those words and it transferred to me like a contagious disease.

“I can do that.”

“And put it in her mouth,” she breathed.

“Mom, you’re going to get me all worked up again.”

“I can feel you,” Mom husked, “dribbling down my leg.”

“That’s not fair,” I complained.

“I’m going to let it dry.”

“Oh, Jeez,” I cried, reaching down to adjust my stirring cock.

“Away with you now. Go to school and learn something.”

I was still hard when I got to school and had to sling my backpack in front as I walked down the halls.


That night at supper, Uncle Tom’s old confidence was back. The new job didn’t pay anything like his previous position but that didn’t matter. He had a job and, anyways, it was a lot cheaper to live here than in the big city. I was amazed at the difference a job could make to a man, or perhaps it was better to say what the lack of one could do. Dad and Uncle Tom were boisterous, to say the least. Removal of the unemployment tension allowed positive emotions bubble to the top.

Aunt Beth was especially pleased and I wondered if it wasn’t partly due to the fact that they would be moving here. I hoped it was because I was looking forward to it. At first I had feared that her staying might become an unwelcome intrusion on my budding romance with Mom. But after the session with Mom this morning I knew that Aunt Beth was bringing a whole new twist to the table and one that was welcomed by Mom. I guess that shouldn’t have been surprising since it was Mom that had initiated the final seduction of Aunt Beth. I was going to leave it alone but Moms always know best!

It was difficult, sitting at the table, to hide my thoughts. I wasn’t worried about Dad and Uncle Tom because they weren’t paying any attention to anyone but themselves, except to gather acknowledgement of how amusing they were. But I was sure both Mom and Aunt Beth were aware that they were on my mind. Maybe they couldn’t see the detailed images in my mind of Mom feeding my cock into Aunt Beth’s mouth, or of her sitting above my aunt’s head on Mom’s bed and holding her ankles while I squatted over her lewdly exposed haunches, slowly dipping my cock in and out of her hole. Then again, the more I thought about it, the more I figured Mom and Aunt Beth probably knew exactly what was written all over my face.

Uncle Tom had at least complimented Aunt Beth on her appearance when she came home, remarking on how chic she looked. Certainly, a woman who isn’t well endowed should adopt the partly undone, plain white blouse. Making a point of what was under there, however modest, was an effective tactic. Most guys, despite making a big deal of huge hooters in public, prefer smaller ones and will basically chase after anything anyway. I had felt Mom’s and Aunt Beth’s and liked both. They were different, but both were great.

What really surprised me at the dinner table was that Aunt Beth didn’t make her own announcement, that she had also been offered a job. She hadn’t told me but I saw her look at Mom when she first came in and I knew from the exchange of looks between them that Aunt Beth had got it. There were additional, more complicated messages conveyed in those looks but they were ones that, as a man, I didn’t fully comprehend.

So I sat, waiting for Uncle Tom and Dad to settle down, so Aunt Beth could make her announcement, but the wine continued to flow and they never did shut up. I began to realize, after witnessing a number of glances between Mom and Aunt Beth, whether she was going to tell her husband at all. Maybe she just didn’t want to steal her husband’s thunder. Possibly. Women are more sensitive than men. As it was, it was Mom who finally spoke.

“So I guess you’ll have to go back to put your house on the market and pack up your things?” Mom asked.

“The sale’s all arranged. It’s part of the deal, and the movers too,” Uncle Tom waved his hand, pompously alluding to his abilities as a great negotiator in stark contrast to the humbled man who had left the house after breakfast just the day before.

“But your personal things. Surely, you’ll want to pack them up yourself?” Mom directed her next question to Aunt Beth.

“Oh yes. I couldn’t trust my personal things to strangers.”

The exchange had the feel of a rehearsal to me but my uncle didn’t notice.

“Why not?” he broke in. “It’s just stuff. They’re professionals. Let them do their job.”

“Well, men’s junk may be just stuff but a woman’s things certainly aren’t,” Mom stated.

“Yes, I guess I’ll have to go back,” Aunt Beth said.

“Would you like me to come and help?”

“Oh no. You’ve done so much for us already.”

“Really, I don’t mind. I’d love to help you get ready to move to your new home.”

“That’s so kind of you,” Aunt Beth gushed.

“We should go soon, before the weekend. It’s so busy on the weekends.”

“And on Friday, too.”

“Why don’t we go this Thursday and come back the next?”

“That would be great. It will give us lots of time to say goodbye to a few of my favorite restaurants. I’d love to take you to some of them.”

“And we could go shopping. The stores here are so dismal.”

“I know.”

“Here we go,” Dad said.

Close, I thought. There they go, leaving me here by myself, with my hand for company. Nice move.

“Do you think Curtis could help?” Aunt Beth asked. “I have a few heavy things to pack up.”

I had to force myself not to jump out of my chair to shout with glee.

“Beth, leave the boy out of it. He doesn’t want to pack boxes for his old aunt.”

“I don’t mind,” I said, liking the way this was going.

“But he’s got school,” Dad interjected.

“It’s spring break next week,” I said, getting into the swing of it.

“That’s next week,” Dad replied.

“He’s doing well at school. I’m sure he can miss a couple of extra days,” Mom leapt in to my defense.

“Well...,” Dad hummed.

“I guess it will be just you and me, batching it,” Uncle Tom smiled broadly and winked.

Dad looked at him but wasn’t reassured. Nevertheless, he said, “Okay.”

It was a done deal. I would be spending a week alone with Mom and Aunt Beth. Dad and Uncle Tom were already discussing the football games that were on for the next week. Mom and I and Aunt Beth looked at each other, slight smiles on each of our faces, and our feet stretched out to touch one another, like a piling of hands on a rugby field.

After dessert, we stayed at the dining room table while Dad and Uncle Tom moved to the living room to watch a game. We played cards while they switched to scotch. A couple of hours later, the game droned on while my father and Uncle Tom nodded off, each partly worn out from the night before.

I helped clear the table and clean up the kitchen. After starting the dishwasher, Mom stood by the kitchen doorway and divided her time between keeping an eye on the snoozing men and watching me feed my cock into my kneeling aunt’s mouth.

I took my time as if there was no danger from the next room. In fact, I was relishing it, one hand holding Aunt Beth’s hair and tipping her face up toward me while the other grasped my shaft to steer it in and out of her mouth. Remembering Mom’s words this morning, I made sure that she had a good view and after my aunt had me well slicked up, I pulled my cock out and dangled it above to let a strand saliva trail onto her face. Then I rubbed it across her lips, adjusted the angle, and pushed in deep, pushing in slowly.

When Mom reached down to fit her hand under her skirt, I knew I had done well. Grasping both sides of Aunt Beth’s head, I began fucking her face in earnest and switched between watching what I was doing and looking at the feverish action under Mom’s skirt. She wasn’t watching the men anymore but I doubted either would wake up.

I knew both women would find their way to my bed that night after the men had been put to rest. We couldn’t wait until Thursday, even though it was only two days away.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.