E-bike - Cover

E-bike

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2021 by Mat Twassel

Fiction Sex Story: All but one of her classmates tease her about her E-Bike, but that one, oh man! Illustrated.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Fiction   Caution   Illustrated   .

Please Wait while image loads

Foxy’s classmates made fun of her new e-bike. “Vroom-vroom-vroom,” they roared. “Oh, sorry, purr-purr-purr. What a pussy-bike. Maybe not even that. Maybe a mousey-bike. Does the e stand for eek? Eek-eek-eek. Squeek-squeek-squeek.” They laughed, and Foxy rode away, quietly.

One classmate had a different opinion. “I think it’s cool.” Trey Hawksin. The loner. The misfit. The owner of a real bike. A hog. A chopper.

Foxy wondered if he was joking. “No,” Trey said.

“What do you like about it?” Foxy dared ask.

“The rider,” Trey replied with a wink.

“You do? I mean, um, thanks.”

“Maybe you’d like to ride with me sometime?”

“Um. Sure.”

“Like now?”

“Um. Okay.”

Please Wait while image loads

Off they went. Trey’s bike roared down the road. The scenery flew by. Foxy hugged Trey’s lean body. Inhaled his coffee and chocolate scent. The scenery flew by, but Foxy had her eyes closed. Trey throttled up the mountain road. Chilled air whooshed past Foxy’s face. She hugged tighter, thighs clenched, vibrations sending shudders up her spine.

Trey pulled onto a rutted mountain meadow road. Slowed and stopped. He helped Foxy dismount. Still vibrating, Foxy needed his support to stand. They sat in the grass.

“I saw a fox up here once,” Trey said. “Cutest thing. Not as cute as you, though.”

Foxy blushed.

Please Wait while image loads

“She had a mouse in her mouth,” Trey continued. “Swallowed it right down, her eyes on me the whole time.” Trey smiled at her. Foxy’s blush deepened.

Trey stood and helped Foxy to her feet. He led her to the edge of the bluff. The town lay far below. Hawks circled above. “It’s beautiful up here,” Foxy said.

“I know,” Trey said. “The air is so clean up here. Not like down there. Sometimes I feel like taking my bike and just sailing out there. Into that clean air.”

“You do?”

Trey nodded.

“Why?”

“I don’t know. I just do.”

“I know what you mean, sort of,” Foxy said.

Trey kissed her. His kiss was soft and smooth. Almost like riding her e-bike. His kiss grew harder. He grew harder. The kiss sent vibrations down Foxy’s spine.

“Would you like to fuck?” Trey asked.

“I don’t know if I’m ready for that,” Foxy said.

Trey looked sad.

“Can I suck you?” Foxy asked.

“Sure,” Trey said.

Please Wait while image loads

She unbuckled his belt. Soon his cock was in her mouth. Coffee. Chocolate. Cum. She swallowed. Her eyes on him the whole time. He helped her to her feet and kissed her. Coffee. Chocolate. Cum.

“Should we ride over the edge now?” Trey asked.

Foxy shuddered.

“It would be spectacular,” he said. “Please.”

“I’m not ready for that,” Foxy said.

“Okay,” Trey said. His soft smile told Foxy it was what he’d expected.

They rode back.

A week later Trey was dead. He’d gone over the edge. Foxy felt sad and a little guilty. Maybe if she’d told someone. Maybe if she’d fucked him. Maybe if she’d ... something.

Her classmates still teased Foxy about her bike. Foxy didn’t care. One day she rode up the mountain road. Lay in the mountain grass. Imagined the fox swallowing the mouse. Remembered Trey’s cock in her mouth. The taste of his cum. She masturbated to orgasm and then went to the edge. Looked out over the town. Breathed the clean air.

Please Wait while image loads

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.