23 August 2009 - Cover

23 August 2009

Copyright© 2021 by Mustang

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - On this day, Dan entertains the fantasies of Joan and Janet, guests staying at the same hotel.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

Hanna and Jenny made sure Dan’s cock was semi-hard in his red Speedo as they walked through the hotel complex to the swimming pool. The women stared at the bulge in his suit, and the men looked at the two women and two young teens wearing very revealing thong bikinis.

He felt tired from the previous night’s activities with Kevin and Leslie and complimented Lisa several times about how good a slut wife she was for him. He welcomed the relaxing waters of the hot tub with an arm around Lisa and Cathy, cupping their breasts and their hands together and stroking his cock. He smiled, knowing what Hanna and Jenny’s hands were doing below the water’s surface with each other.

“I’ve got a feeling that Joan and Janet may have backed out of me fucking them. It’s 2:30 now,” he said, looking at the clock on the wall.

“I never want you backing out of me unless you’ve cum,” Jenny kidded. “They did seem rather eager for you to fuck them.”

“Who knows the reason?” Cathy added.

They decided to return to their hotel room and exited the hot tub. Drying off, Hanna tapped Dan on the arm and said, “Look, who just came in.” Dan turned to see Joan and Janet hurrying to him.

“Dan, I’m glad we found you here before you left. We didn’t want you to think we didn’t want to go through with our plans,” Joan said, placing a hand on his arm and admiring the size of his cock in his Speedo.

He smiled, admiring their figures wearing short sundresses with low cleavage.

“Joan and I were out dress shopping and were delayed getting back to the hotel because of a car accident on the road,” Janet added.

Dan made the introductions with Joan and Janet, admiring the revealing thong bikinis on the four women.

“Are you still interested in doing what you suggested yesterday?” He asked.

“Yes, we definitely want you to fuck us!” Joan enthusiastically replied. “I want you to leave a good cum stain on my husband’s side of the bed.”

“And on my bed too, if you can cum twice,” Janet added.

“I’ll see what I can do. I might not have much cum in a second load.”

“Janet and I have an idea that might solve that problem that we’ll tell you about later.”

“I hope you don’t mind if we come along. I enjoy watching my husband fuck other women,” Lisa said, boldly rubbing his cock.

“Hanna and I offered to lick their pussies too,” Jenny added.

“We’ve never been with a woman before.”

“Then we’ll enjoy sharing the experience with you,” Lisa said, admiring their cleavage.

Joan took his hand, and Janet took the other, leading them to their hotel room.


“How long will we have before your husbands get back?” Dan asked as they entered their room.

“Two to three hours,” Joan said as Dan approached her.

He took her in his arms, sensing she was nervous. “We don’t have to do anything.”

She kissed him, guided his hand to her breast, and then caressed the bulge in his suit. “I need loving from a man who appreciates me. I need a good fucking from you! That should be your answer.”

They embraced and kissed some more, then he unbuttoned her dress. He slipped it from her shoulders to reveal a pleasantly shaped body in a low-cut bra and thong panties. She lifted his T-shirt, tossing it onto the bed, then embraced him again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.