23 August 2009 - Cover

23 August 2009

Copyright© 2021 by Mustang

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - On this day, Dan entertains the fantasies of Joan and Janet, guests staying at the same hotel.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

Joan placed her hand on his ass cheek, urging him to fuck her deep and fast.

“I rarely rush a good fuck, and you are definitely worth taking my time enjoying you.”

“As you can probably tell, my husband isn’t interested in fucking me very much.”

“I could be your piece of ass on the side,” he kidded.

“Where’s home for you?”

“Trenton Ontario.”

“Maybe you can be my piece of ass on the side; we’re from Kingston.”

“We had to come all the way to Calgary to cum together,” he joked.

“What my husband doesn’t know won’t hurt him. Better yet, maybe I’ll make him watch you fuck me until I can’t stand it any more.”

Dan took his time loving this beauty, pausing to eat her pussy, with his girls wanting a quick taste. He resumed fucking her as she smothered him with kisses and offered her nipples to his lips.

“You are being a tease, tightening your pussy muscles around my cock.”

“I want to feel that beautiful piece of meat fucking me.”

He continued, and feeling the pressure building, he slowed to a stop.

“I would be disappointed if you just came.”

“Almost, but I was able to stop.”

“That’s one of the things I love about my husband; he can last a long time,” Lisa complimented.

He looked over to see Janet, now between Jenny’s legs, with Lisa instructing her how to eat her pussy. As Janet experienced the taste of each pussy, the girls alternated eating hers.

Dan pulled out of Joan and had her go to her hands and knees. She sighed as his cock sank deep into her from behind. “Take me like the bitch dog that I am!”

Still impaled on his cock, he brought her up on her knees, his hand across both tits holding her in place. “You may be a beautiful bitch, but you definitely are not a dog.”

“Put me on my back and take me, my love!” He made her lay down and, spreading her legs, buried his cock to his balls. Her heels went to his hips as she welcomed her new stud’s passion. They kissed passionately, looking into each other’s eyes of the other. Then his expression changed, and he let go of a very long growl as his cock emptied all the cum that he could into her.

“You sound like a bear when you cum; I like that.”

He slowed to a stop, and they cooled off, sharing more kisses. His cock slipped from Janet’s pussy, and she held him in place. “I want your cum to soak the sheet on his side of the bed.”

Dan moved back on his haunches and let out a satisfying, deep exhale. He was motioned from between Joan’s legs and replaced with Lisa, then Cathy, who licked his remaining cum from her. She motioned Dan closer and eagerly sucked his cock dry.

He didn’t get much time to rest as Janet summoned him to her side. Though his cock was going soft, she pulled him on top of her, kissing him and placing his hands on her tits.

“How soon before you can fuck me?” She asked, moving to his cock.

“Close to an hour.”

“Let’s see if we can shorten that time,” she said, beginning to suck on his cock.

Moments later, Janet’s cell phone chirped. She got up to answer it, with Dan caressing her from behind and fondling her tits. She talked for a moment, growing disappointed.

“That was Richard; he’s my husband. He turned his ankle again while golfing, and it was too sore to continue, so they’re coming home now.”

“Shit! And we were having so much fun with Dan and his girls!” Joan protested.

“I’ll never get my fuck from you,” Janet regretted.

“There’s still a way. Dan, the reason we were dress shopping was to each buy a sexy one to wear for you. Can you, Lisa, and Cathy meet us and our husbands in the hotel lounge about eight tonight? They have a DJ playing, and we can accidentally meet and join each other.”

“Dan, I’d like you to dance with me, with us, and seduce me right in front of my husband. We’ll invite you four to our room for drinks, and I’ll have Richard watch us fuck.”

“Then I’ll have my Bill watch you fuck me,” Joan added.

“Can we try and coax a cum or two from your husbands?” Lisa asked.

“Sure, if you can find their cocks under their beer bellies,” Janet joked.

“I’ll make sure that Dan takes a Viagra so he can satisfy you both,” Lisa added.

Dan and the girls put on their suits, and Joan took a bath, leaving Dan’s cum stain on Richard’s side of the bed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.