23 August 2009 - Cover

23 August 2009

Copyright© 2021 by Mustang

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - On this day, Dan entertains the fantasies of Joan and Janet, guests staying at the same hotel.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

“You two seem pretty free, offering my body to Joan and Janet so easily,” Dan teased as they entered their rooms.

“You love the attention,” Lisa smiled, taking him in her arms.

“It appears that Joan and Janet are neglected wives, to some extent, and it’s up to you to prove to their husbands just how desirable and fuckable they are,” Cathy added.

“What do we do while you four are out having fun?” Jenny asked.

“You two will have to stay here and watch movies and have some snacks and drinks that we bought,” Lisa replied, taking off her bikini.

“I’ll enjoy snacking between Hanna’s legs,” she laughed.

“I think we’d sooner have Mark and Tony snacking between our legs,” Hanna smirked.

“I bet you would!” Lisa smiled. “We fly home on Tuesday, so we’re going to visit Kevin and Leslie tomorrow. I’m sure you girls will find time for the boys to fuck you. Maybe we’ll watch you.”

“Cathy, care to join me in the bath tub later on? I want to smell fresh for their husbands in case we can have some of our own action with them.” Lisa asked.

“Who can resist two sexy women like us, especially wearing our killer dresses?” Cathy agreed.

Dinner time soon arrived, and Dan treated his girls to the hotel restaurant, where they happened to see Joan and Janet with their husbands. “Hello again, ladies. I missed seeing you both in the hot tub today,” he teased as they walked by.

“We were out shopping longer than expected,” Joan replied, stopping briefly.

Dan eyed the plunging neckline of her white dress, which revealed the soft mounds of her nipples. She turned slightly sideways, giving him a brief but better view. Janet was wearing the identical dress in light blue, giving him an appreciative view of her deep cleavage. He gave a friendly nod to their husbands, sizing them up and wondering why they neglected their beautiful-looking wives. Their husbands stood tall with a large build and a pronounced stomach.

“I love your dresses; they are very sensual,” Lisa commented. They watched Joan and Janet walk away, which showed the short hems of their dresses from behind.

“Thank you, and I can say the same of your sexy dresses,” Joan replied, looking at their low cleavage.

Seated several tables apart, Joan and Janet sat so they could view Dan with his family.

“Dan can’t take his eyes off Joan and Janet’s cleavage,” Cathy teased.

“They’re wearing the same style we are, wrap-around with a bow tie,” Lisa added. “You’ll have an easier time getting them aroused in those sexy dresses.”

“The same as my cock never seems to be completely soft when my beauties wear their sexy dresses,” Dan added.

“That’s for sure, Daddy,” Jenny said, slipping her hand inside the opening of his pants.


Their meals completed, Dan and the girls returned to their room, where he put on his lounger pants, the girls making the buttons stay undone. Jenny and Hanna lay side by side on their bed, asking Dan to give their pussy a good licking before he left. Lisa and Cathy changed into their devastatingly low-cut, short dresses, which gave his cock a twitch.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.