23 August 2009 - Cover

23 August 2009

Copyright© 2021 by Mustang

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - On this day, Dan entertains the fantasies of Joan and Janet, guests staying at the same hotel.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

“Come on, Richard, I’m sure your legs are okay for dancing,” Lisa said, standing and offering her hand.

He looked at Joan for her approval. “Go and have some fun. I plan on dancing with Dan to a few songs, especially slow ones,” she smiled, rubbing his leg above the knee.

Richard was far from a good dancer but couldn’t take his eyes off the sultry moves of Lisa, her breasts trying to break free of her dress. A slow song began, and he hesitantly embraced her.

“You can hold me. I may be small, but I won’t break.” She seemed to be hidden by his towering size as she felt his arms around her. They moved to the song, his knee pressing between her legs. “You like looking down my dress at my breasts, don’t you?”

“I don’t mean to seem rude, but they’re sort of just there for viewing and are very beautiful-looking.”

“You aren’t being rude. I enjoy men looking at me, and so does Dan. I’d feel insulted if you didn’t spend time looking at my tits. In fact, I’m sure that Dan would let you feel them.”

“I don’t know,” he replied, looking at Dan, who was now holding hands with Joan.

“I know you want to give my tit a good feel; go ahead; I won’t stop you.” Richard placed his massive hand on her firm tit. “Not on my dress, inside it. Feel my bare tit.” He slipped his hand inside the low opening, his palm caressing her tit. “That feels nice. I love Dan feeling my tit as we slow dance.”

Richard could feel a spark of life growing in his cock. Lisa slid his other hand down to her ass cheek. “You know what else makes our nights out so sexy? I never wear panties. Dan always ends up fingering my pussy and most times he makes me cum right at our table. Sometimes I’ll wear a thong so men can see him take it off me.”

Lisa raised her head a little and kissed him softly. “You can feel my pussy if you like.” He hesitated for a moment. “Go ahead; I know you want to.” She took his hand from her tit and guided it between the separation of her dress. She could feel his fingers on her mound, then move to her slit, and then one separated her lips. “I get wet very easily.”

“Your pussy is bald,” he commented, moving his finger in and out.

“I like to keep my pussy shaved so I can show it off in public to Dan and other men.”

“Fuck, you sure seem to have quite a sex life.”

“There is no seeming to it. I have a very active and satisfying sex life with Dan. I have more freedom than most wives have.”

“What do you mean?”

“My husband likes to watch other men fuck me and give them blow jobs, and I always swallow.”

“Holy fuck!”

“I bet you, if things work out right, you could fuck me tonight.”

“Jesus H. Christ! I’ve never had a woman offer me a fuck so easily. Joan used to when we were younger. I must admit, she is quite the looker and has a fantastic body for her age. I’m the one who has gone to pot; literally, if I were to lay on top of you, I’d probably smother you.”

“You could fuck me doggy, or I can give you a blow job.”

“Man, you sure act fast!”

“We only have tonight, so we have to make do with the time that we have.”

The song ended, and they went back to their table.

“From what I could see, it looked like you two had some sexy fun,” Joan teased Richard. His face turned red, not realizing she was able to see his hands on Lisa. “There’s nothing wrong with a little sexy harmless fun, is there, honey?”

“No,” he said, sitting. Lisa cuddled close to him, relaxing her pose to reveal more leg and tit, then placed his hand high on her inner leg.

“I know you like to dance; you should show Dan your sexy moves,” Richard suggested to his wife.

“They used to be sexy,” Joan lightly countered.

“You’ve certainly caught my eye, especially wearing such a sexy-looking dress. Richard, your beautiful wife should be wined, dined, and made love to—maybe not in that order,” Dan said, standing and offering his hand. She and the others couldn’t help but see the swelling in his crotch.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.