23 August 2009 - Cover

23 August 2009

Copyright© 2021 by Mustang

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - On this day, Dan entertains the fantasies of Joan and Janet, guests staying at the same hotel.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

The song ended, and Janet walked Dan back to their table. He sat between her and Joan. They took his hand, holding it high above their split hems. Dan looked at his girls, their poses relaxed, allowing their bare pussies to show. Joan could see that Richard’s fly was pulled down and imagined Lisa had been feeling his cock.

“It looks like you two had fun too. Careful, ladies, or you’ll wear out, Dan,” Bill teased.

“Richard and Bill, you don’t mind if we try to wear him out?” Joan asked

“No, why should your fun be restricted to the dance floor?” Richard replied.

“I think that Dan has more stamina than Rich and I combined,” Bill joked.


Dan figured he had the go-ahead to seduce Joan and Janet. He placed Joan’s leg over his, revealing her wet-stained panties to Richard and the others. Dan looked at her, gently placing his hand on her throat, then kissed her. She moaned softly as his tongue probed her mouth, and his hand slid down inside her dress to fondle her tit. She swept the material aside so Richard and Bill could see Dan’s hand on her tit.

Joan placed her arms loosely on his shoulders, taking more kisses from him. His hand moved up her inner leg to her cloth-covered pussy. His fingers smoothed up and down the cloth, then Richard saw Dan’s fingers vanish inside her panties. He didn’t even touch her clit, and then she guided his hand to it. So aroused by his touch, he made her body jolt.

Her hand went to his cock, rubbing it through his pants. The head found the opening and poked out. She rubbed it more, and the shaft began to show.

Janet, growing very aroused, boldly took the remaining length of his cock and balls out of his pants. She placed her leg over his, revealing her juice-stained crotch to her husband. She turned Dan’s head toward her, taking kisses from him. She pulled aside her dress to reveal her tit, then guided his hand to feel it.

Lisa guided Richard’s hand between her legs and smiled at his expression, feeling her bare pussy. She widened her pose as she felt several fingers enter her. “Do you like seeing Dan fingering your wife’s pussy?” Lisa asked softly.

“Yes, strangely, I do.”

“Show her your approval by going to her and taking off her panties, so we can see him fingering her pussy,” she enticed.

Joan couldn’t understand why Richard went to his knees between her legs. Then her eyes widened in disbelief as he slid his hand under the opening of her dress, pulling on her panties. She lifted her ass, and he slid them down her legs and off.

“I figure Dan can finger your pussy easier without your panties on.” He further shocked her by placing Dan’s hand on her pussy.

“Rich, take off Janet’s panties too,” Bill said. Cathy was arousing him with her hand inside the opening of his underwear, and his hand felt her tit.

“Don’t you cum in my hand.”

“I’ll try not to.”

Richard and Bill looked on as Dan resumed fingering their wife’s pussy. Dan would smear some juice over their nipple, and they’d guide his lips to lick it off.

“You like me stroking your cock as Dan fingers your wife’s pussy,” Cathy said softly.

“Yes, I do. It seems that I’m enjoying watching another man please my wife.”

Dan’s cock was now hard, and the husbands watched their wife’s hand stroking it.

“See the look of passion in Joan’s eyes as she kisses him, and he fingers her pussy. See how her body jolts as he excites her clit. Joan needs Dan to fuck her.”

“Yes, she does seem very aroused.”

“Perhaps we should go to your hotel room, where we won’t cause any problems with the staff. You can watch Dan fuck your wife; then he’s going to fuck Janet.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.