23 August 2009 - Cover

23 August 2009

Copyright© 2021 by Mustang

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - On this day, Dan entertains the fantasies of Joan and Janet, guests staying at the same hotel.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

Dan changed his routine of fucking, placing Joan on all fours and sinking his cock into her from behind. Her ample tits swung with his steady thrusts, and he could feel her pushing back to meet his shoves. Dan brought her up, put his hands across her tits, and kissed her. The other hand, he caused her body to react as he rubbed her sensitive clit.

“I thought you were going to cum in me, doggy.” She said as he now lay on her.

“Just changing things a little.”

“You were supposed to fuck Janet first.”

“I know, sorry it didn’t work out that way.”

“I’ll make sure this isn’t the only night we fuck, and I will include Janet.”

“Two sluts to watch fucking and sucking cock for me; I can hardly wait.”

Dan kissed his way down her body, pausing at each nipple. Her pussy hair was matted wet with excitement, and he inhaled her odour. His fingers and tongue enjoyed her pussy, and her flavour. Richard didn’t know what to do. Lisa was sucking on his cock, getting him close to cumming as he heard and saw Joan’s body jolting as Dan made her cum.

Soon he warned Lisa, and he saw his built-up load empty into her mouth. “Fuck!” He exclaimed as she sucked hard, draining his cock.


Joan was breathless as she pulled Dan up and smothered him with appreciative kisses. “Give me one of your best fucks and make me your slut, and Richard will be very jealous. Be loud when you fuck your cum into me.”

Dan settled between her legs. She kissed him, eagerly guiding his cock home. “Fuck me good and hard!” His hard cock sank into her warmth, and he began a steady pace.

Lisa sat close to Richard and casually stroked his cock as he felt her tit and fingered her pussy. “Thank you for the nice blow job.”

“My pleasure. You like watching Dan fucking your wife, don’t you?”

“Strangely, I do.”

Joan was able to look past Dan and see Richard watching them. She was highly aroused by her husband’s view of her being fucked by a stranger. “Let Richard see your cock fucking my pussy.”

He placed his arms under her legs, lifting them almost to his shoulders. He let his cock slip out, the tip pointing straight down. He put the head in her slit, and they parted. He purposely worked his cock slowly back into her, fucked her a few strokes, then pulled out again. This time, he pressed his cock in and resumed a regular fucking pace. He didn’t want this beautiful fuck to end too soon, so he slowed to a stop when the feeling of cumming built up.

“See how Dan’s big fucking cock penetrates your wife’s pussy, slow then deep to his balls. Imagine the big load of cum he’s going to fuck into her pussy. Look at her eyes and the passion she has for Dan as her stud fucks her; with your approval, I might ad.”

“I never thought I’d grow aroused watching another man fucking my wife.”

“I’m enjoying it too. This isn’t the first time I’ve watched my husband fuck and satisfy another woman.” Lisa adjusted her pose and returned to sucking on Richard’s cock.

Dan let her legs down, then her heels went to his hips. He placed his hand between them, pushing back the shield over her clit. Her reaction was immediate to the new sensation to her. Moments later, she moaned, announcing her second cum.

“You are good, you beautiful fucker! Now take me and make me your slut to use at your pleasure!” She said, for Richard to hear.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.