23 August 2009 - Cover

23 August 2009

Copyright© 2021 by Mustang

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - On this day, Dan entertains the fantasies of Joan and Janet, guests staying at the same hotel.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

Janet lay across Dan’s lap, taking his cock in hand, and looking directly at Bill, began to suck on it. She exaggerated her motions, sucking slowly to his balls, then making slurping noises. “I can taste Joan’s pussy cum on your cock.”

“It’ll take me awhile to build up another load of cum for you,” he said, having her move so he could finger her pussy.

“All the more fun I’ll have sucking on this big, fucking cock!”

Cathy cuddled close to Bill as he watched his wife sucking on another man’s cock. Joan led her to the other bed, where Lisa introduced her to a sixty-nine.

“Fuck!” Richard exclaimed, watching his wife with a woman and having sex.

Janet pushed Dan’s back onto the bed, straddled his thighs, and pinned his hands above his head. “You were supposed to fuck me first!” Then she kissed him hard.

“I’m sorry that it happened the way it did. How can I prefer one beauty over the other?”

“Then you owe me an extra fuck, and I plan on collecting it from you. I hope you can repeat your seduction of me in the lounge tomorrow night.”

“We’re supposed to meet my son and his family again before we fly back home on Tuesday.”

“If we can do it again, I’ll be an extra good slut for you.”

“You and Joan won’t wear any panties and show off your bare pussies in public.”

“Mmm, I’m getting wet just thinking of how naughty I’ll be for you!” She said it softly, dragging her ample tits over his chest. She moved around, straddling his head, lowered, and they engaged in a sixty-nine.

“Janet sure seems anxious for Dan to fuck her. She can’t get enough of his cock!” Cathy said, stroking Bill’s cock. “I know you came a while ago; do you think you can cum again?”

“Watching Dan fuck my wife, I’ll be able to blow the head off my cock.”

“Leave the blow job to me,” she said, changing her position.

Bill had a clear view of Dan’s tongue and finger probing his wife’s pussy. He could see her moving her ass from side to side as he aroused her.

Dan had Janet lay back and got comfortable between her legs. Her excitement has caused her pussy to leak juices that he finds quite tasty. He cupped her small ass cheeks in his hands like a sensual bowl and began to enjoy his meal.

“Has Bill ever told you how good your pussy tastes?” He asked her.

“No, he doesn’t eat my pussy very often.”

“Does he ever eat your pussy after he fucks you?”

“Never.”

“Man, he doesn’t know what he’s missing out on!”

“Bill, I think you like watching Dan eat your wife’s pussy. Imagine him eating her after he fucks her.”

“He licks his cum from Lisa’s pussy after he fucks her?”

“Yes, and other women, too.”

“Including you?” Bill asked, looking at Cathy.

“Yes, Dad is a very good lover and the best fuck I’ve ever had.”

“I could see the way you looked at him. I’m not here to pass judgment on you, but enjoy my wife being fucked by another man.”

Dan could feel Janet moving her ass in all directions as her pleasure grew. Her body bucked as she released a loud, sensual-sounding climax.

“I never heard Janet cum like that before.”

“As I said, Dad is a very good lover. Janet may love you, but she needs Dan to be her fucker, the same as Joan needs him to be her fucker.”

“I can’t deny her that pleasure.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.