Beyond Freedom and Slavery - Cover

Beyond Freedom and Slavery

Copyright© 2021 by Nietzsche

Chapter 5: Birds and bees

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 5: Birds and bees - A high school boy struggles with social changes of the pre-apocalyptic world, girl crush problem, and his existential crisis. He wants to be left alone and eaten alive by the alien swarm. His family and best friends try their best to sway his mind, to join the Confederacy. Will he allow it? How did they trap him?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Tear Jerker   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Cuckold   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Double Penetration   Teacher/Student   Caution   Slow   Violence  

We hopped up the stairway as fast as we could. Grandpa was not on the couch as usual, I did not care to acquire the knowledge of where the hell he was right now. Patsy usually came back home right away after school. She rarely participated in any club activity or hanging out with friends but I did not see her in the house, which relieved me a bit. Though I should not worry or be shy about it, it can’t hurt. I know that if she sees us, she will suddenly know. She was very sensitive about this kind of thing and she would smirk at us making me horribly nervous.

I locked the door right after we got in my room. My heart beat so hard. I was afraid that Beth might even hear it. She smirked at me like she knew how nervous I was. She began to strip.

“What. Wait?”

She did not stop. Her shirt was on the floor. I gulped down my saliva as she pulled her bra off. Her breasts were nothing but resemble Michelangelo’s marble art. I could guess that they were in a golden ratio to her firm body. It seemed like the magic of diverse breeding did a really great job on her.

And it made me speechless. My jaw dropped hanging there.

She walked to me and wrapped her arms around my neck, hugging me as I froze like a statue, afraid even to breathe.

She kissed me on my lips, and I kissed her back automatically. Her hard pink nipples pressed on my chest. To my knowledge, most Asian women have dark nipples but Beth was a White Asian, so her pinkness could be inherited from her father’s side. I shrunk off my stupid thought, now wasn’t the biology time!

“Ya ... You sure it ... it’s a good idea?” I stuttered.

She kissed my forehead, smiled, and looked at me as if I was a child.

“Yes, of course. This story will be uploaded into the storiesonline.net and you see; it is the fifth chapter already, no one has fucked yet.”

“Ted fucked Ms. Camilla, in Chapter 3,” I argued.

“That doesn’t count, silly.”

I shook my head. “I don’t know, Beth. Maybe sexy stuff isn’t the purpose of this story. Why can’t we just discuss interesting stuff and...”

“That’s fucking boring and even if sex isn’t the goal, I still want to have sex with you anyway. We are too close to not fuck.”

“That reason would only sound true in the Sa’arm era, I guess. Maybe...”

“Shut up. Your lovely mouth is needed to do other jobs.” Then we kissed again, this time our tongues met each other’s.

We threw ourselves onto my bed before she rampantly tore at my clothes. I pulled her jeans off, but they stuck on her ankles, and neither of us seemed to care. I slipped my hand inside her panties, between her legs was a moist and warm invitation. I turned to her and found one of her cute little nips was right in front of my mouth so I began kissing it, licking around, counterclockwise, and eventually sucking it. I played with the other one with my thumb.

When I showed some trouble having my fingers inside her, we stopped the activity for a while as she took off her jeans and panties. I did the same so we finally wore of nothing but air. My third leg sprung up pointing at her like a child pointing at a wanted toy. She grasped it with her soft small hand stroking it gently.

“Huh. I think I’ll like it.” She whispered and I suddenly kissed her as she played with her new toy.

My middle finger easily went inside then I added the ring finger, in and out. Our tongues met again as my fingers stayed in there scrabbling for her righteous spot. Her cute moan signaled to me when I found it. So I kept pressing it there. She breathed hard, it brought her to the edge. I kept on it until she cried out loud. My fingers were tired. It was so wet down there, I was afraid that it would make her dehydrated.

Then Beth pushed me on my back, now it was her turn, she was on me. She kissed my lips, chin, neck, chest, nips, and stomach, going all the way down. Right there she had her lollipop. I looked to see her beautiful face, her mouth engulfing my member. At first, I thought it would blow right there but somehow it did not happen. I let her do it as much as she wanted. When she was satisfied, I returned her favor by eating her cupcake.

This allowed me to investigate her private parts (or maybe not so private, from what I’d heard, but I cared not). I found her pink lips. Some contemplation went to my mind. Not going to lie, I was not a fan of the odor, but, I did not hate it. I tried it with my tongue. Inside, there was a pink little hole with a small gap. It looked warm, comfortable, and instinctive alluringly. I licked like what I read on the internet. Beth moans with her pleasure.

After a while, we both knew that it was time. I quit eating her and climbed on her body to get into the position. I rubbed the tip against her slit, and shoved it all the way inside, easily in one thrust. Warmness, wetness, and the sensation were incredibly good. I felt like I wanted to be inside her forever.

Bethany said with an unusual voice that I hadn’t heard before. “Oh. It’s so fat. Just as I wondered.”

I knew that my caliber was quite thick. So round as Beth can’t hook her fingers around it. I got this trait from my father but I won’t be proud of it since the length was only 5.5”, wasn’t long compared to other boys around here who have an average of 6.0”.

I began to move back and forth. Later, I couldn’t control my hips anymore. They moved on their own. Beth received several thrusts and after that, she matched my rhythm by jerking her sweet to meet my tool. We rejoiced in lust and satisfaction. We played together when we were young. We grew up, still playing together, but instead of sharing toys, right now we were sharing our genitals as instruments for pleasure.

We accelerated our pace, harder and faster. The sound of flesh battering and moaning were in the air. Suddenly Beth cried out, her body was jerky. She squeezed my manhood so hard. I thrust the last time as hard and as deep as possible and stayed there. The squeezing was incredible and can’t compare to anything.

I laid on her side after she released the grip but I kept my member inside of her. Beth gasped her breath smiling at me. We kissed. I fondled her small breast.

“Maybe we should have done this a long time ago,” I told her.

She giggled. “Only if you showed me a sign, idiot.”

“I thought you thought of me like a brother.”

“I really want to have a brother. You may be a brother to me but it doesn’t mean that I won’t let you be between my legs. We are not really brother-sister anyway, and even if we were, you know, these days, nobody seems to care.”

“Sex became weirder and weirder,” I replied.

“Good weird; no boundaries, no taboos, no rules, only freedom as you love.”

We kissed again like we’d never quit kissing each other from now on.

“Your thing’s still stiff. I should finish you off, otherwise, it would be shame on me.” She then climbed on top of me.

“Please fuck me,” I begged her.

Beth began to move her hips. She rode me in different positions, employing many techniques. She fucked me for another while before she found something wrong. I just found it too.

She seemed tired. She laid on top of me resting.

“Oh boy, you are so tough.” She became nervous and rolled off me. She then was on all fours. “Want to try doggy? You can fuck me until you cum. Don’t worry about it. I am on the pill.”

I positioned it behind her, inserted it, and began to move.

“You can go as hard as you like.” She suggested.

Then I fucked her as hard as my hips could manage, ramming my cock into her slippery cunt. Beth still cried out with sensation. I kept pounding her trying my best but it did not come. Until I was exhausted and out of energy. I pulled it slicked off her body, and she dropped herself on her stomach. I sat beside her, my head was blank.

“You made my pussy a bit sore.” She told me, still buried her face in the pillow.

“Oh, I’m sorry.”

“It’s fine. I like it when it is a little bit sore because of sex.” Beth answered as she looked at me. She asked. “You haven’t cum?”

I shook my head. “I’m sorry.”

“Why? Worried? I told you that you can shoot inside me. I’m on the pill. We won’t break your sacred oath by having a baby.”

“No, not that. It’s just ... I don’t know why. It just didn’t come.”

Her face suddenly turned unhappy.

“What the fuck? Did I force you to fuck me or something?”

“No, Beth. I really wanted to have sex with you. I want to go all the way, but I don’t know why.”

She shook her head, her face saying that she did not fucking believe it.

“I’m leaving now.” Then she jumped off the bed dressing as quick as she could.

I put my pants on. Looking at the clock, it was 20.00 now. Recalling my home schedule, Patsy should be in her room and Grandpa might be at the TV. Beth opened the door after she finished dressing, saying no goodbye. I went after her.

I did not know what to do. I followed her downstairs to find the situation I did not want the most. My family rarely were together but tonight my mom and dad, Patsy, and grandpa were all in the living room right next to the stairway. When we hit the downstairs floor, they all looked at us and it was obvious that judging from our appearances, they knew what was going on.

My mom and dad smirked at me.

“So you two finally fucked?” Patsy said it out loud bluntly and giggled.

“Patsy!” I scolded.

But she did not stop. She seemed to be excited as she turned to Beth.

“So, you are the one who took his virginity.”

I saw it as a slow-motion video as my mom and dad nodded encouragingly. Beth slowly turned her head to me.

“What the fuck!” She exclaimed.


Beth left our home and I was not allowed to walk her home, on the next block. She was too upset about me. I didn’t understand it much but I was sure that there might be something wrong with me and I might have deserved it. I should let her cool down. I planned to call her before going to bed.

When I went back inside my house, everyone stood there looking at me like a freak. Then they seemed to recognize the situation between me and Beth. So, the crowd expressed their remorse before going back to their previous activities.

Mom took me to the kitchen and fixed me some food. I had my kimchi, hotdogs, and rice. She let me eat my meal in peace, looking at me with her caring eyes. So after I finished, I told her about my CAP test.

Then everyone came to the dining table, one of the horrible scenes in my house. So I told them about going to take a CAP test, and how Beth and I ended up like they saw. I did not let them know about my disability to climax though.

“Would you like to share with us about your plan to join the Confederacy?” My dad asked. “Since you did not have any interest in the Confederacy before, I guess that you might need some advice. If you do, you can ask us here. We are glad to help you.”

I nodded accepting that I felt lost. “Sure, Dad. That would be helpful.”

“So how was your score? That is the most important thing to begin with.”

“Yeah, at first I thought that I wouldn’t be qualified as a volunteer...” I looked at Patsy. She made her face like ‘I knew ... I knew’. “ ... But it turned out that I got 6.5 and now I don’t know what to do next.”

“Another sponsor in our house!” Mom cried out reaching her hand to grasp me.

“Wow. I admitted that it seems unexpected.” My dad nodded his head up and down. “I am very proud of you son.”

My grandpa smiled proudly too but my sister shook her head like she didn’t believe me.

“I still can’t believe too, Patsy. I think I have a lack of loyalty, cooperative mind, empathy...” I spoke silently. “ ... and maybe even sex drive.”

“Yeah, everyone knew that. I thought you were chaste.” Patsy heard it, apparently.

“There are other categories you might be good at like ... aggressiveness since you are a football player. So, I think you must have both aggressiveness and cooperativeness.” Dad commented. Then something just came into my mind. I took the test after I closed my business with Michel. That day I executed my plan to kidnap him, fought with him, and was chased by police. The recent activities might have boosted my aggressiveness and creativity score, maybe others. Craps.

“And I don’t see the reason why you think you are a disloyal person.” Mom doubted.

“Because I always oppose the Confederacy?”

She pointed out. “But you are also loyal to your idea, to the thing that you think is right. You always stand for the good, not your own good, but a collective good.”

“Well, maybe. Whatever. I have become a volunteer now. What’s next?”

Dad showed two fingers. “So your score is 6.5 which means you can have up to 2 concubines. Speaking about picking concubines, general advice; score is what you look for, not the appearance because after pickup you can make them look like anything you want. And for the young sponsor, it would be wise if one of your concubines is an adult...”

“ ... I have read all of that from the internet.” I cut the conversation before it was going to be more boring.

“Do you have someone in your mind?”

“I think I have one, her name is Alicia, and she is a girl from Beth’s class. But I don’t know if she will agree with me, I’ll have to try that. The other slot I haven’t designed.”

“You got to look for a MILF to fill the other slot then.” Sister tried to give some useful advice.

“Do I really have to like right now? I mean I can pick another one at the pickup site right?”

“Well you can choose a hot stranger you don’t know about. But I think it would be way better if you picked someone you already know or have some time to get to know each other.” Mom recommended.

“Picking up a stranger is like an arranged marriage. Well, some arranged marriages might work but you never know. Excepting that you see another person entirely as an object, a true slave, then you don’t have to care if you can get along with them or not. When you are a sponsor, it becomes their job to get along with you, for their own life. But I don’t think you have that attitude.”

“You know me well, Mom. So, looking for someone to fill a slot. Prepacked pickup is better than an arranged marriage.” I murmured.

“If you and Beth want to...” Dad spoke and stopped for a while after he realized the situation an hour ago, but then he continued anyway. “ ... You two may consider a combined household like me and your mom did.”

I shrugged my shoulders. I liked Beth, and she was a very good friend, but I didn’t know if I wanted to commit that much.

I raised my eyebrows. Asked for more information. “Since I’ve joined the Confederacy now, would you mind sharing your household plan? Who are your options, other than Patsy? Tell me your ideas.”

“Oh, right. We didn’t mean to keep it away from you, actually.” Dad tried to get rid of a little guilt. “For my quota, I got your sister and her friend, Jessy.”

“Oh, double schoolgirls. That must be why you like teaching.” I just teased him. Jessica was a beautiful girl and the only close friend of Patsy.

“Your mom, by the way, has 4 slots. She has Dave, a boy from Patsy’s class. Beside him were Jessy’s mom and dad. She insisted she keep the last spot for you in case you changed your mind. I guess that spot is empty now.”

“Wow, you guys took Jessy’s whole family.” I realized.

“It’s just convenient for them. Jessy’s parents were one of their swinging partners.” My sister revealed my parents’ private activity. My jaw dropped.

“OK...” I decided not to ask if that was from before or after the Swarm era. Then the other thing came to my mind. “Oh. That boy, Dave from Patsy’s class, isn’t he who’s so crush on you, Patsy?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.