The Repairman - Cover

The Repairman

by Chaon

Copyright© 2021 by Chaon

Humor Story: A repairman who loves to fix things for young single mothers and makes sure that they can pay for his services even when they don't quite have enough money.

Tags: Ma/Fa   Humor  

I’ve been a appliance repairman for just over 5 years now. I started helping my father in his repair shop when I was young and he taught me everything I knew. Even when to pick up a hammer and give the appliance a couple of swift hits to teach it a lesson. You would be amazed how many times that works.

Once I finished high school, I knew that I wasn’t destined for university or other higher learning so I continued to work for my father but I started attending people’s houses to repair their appliances which was cheaper for them and more convenient.

I found that I encountered a lot of different people while fixing their washing machines, fridges, toasters or any of a dozen different appliances I could fix. And each of them were more or less interesting to speak to.

The young single mothers were the best. I could speak to them all day long while repairing whatever had gone wrong this week. And when not speaking to them, I would keep an eye on them as they walk around.

Unfortunately there were usually one or two of these mothers that couldn’t quite come up with the money to pay for their repairs so I had them work out another way to pay to every one’s satisfaction. Especially mine.

Today I had to work out what was wrong with a dryer for a very nice young woman. She told me that it kept making thumping sounds when it was spinning so that gave me a place to start. She was nervous and asking me how much it would cost, so I knew that she would be one of my special customers. If I charged her more than she could pay, she would have to work out another way to pay it and I was quite happy with that.

Well this repair turned out to be a fairly simple one with the bearing on a roller having gone so I quickly went and grabbed a replacement and got it all fixed and working like new. Unfortunately for my customer, the replacement was going to increase the cost of the repair but that would work out to my advantage.

When I wrote out the bill and gave it to her, she was a bit shocked at the total but she tried to hide it. As I was cleaning up and making sure everything was back in it’s proper place and nothing was making a mess, she went into her bedroom to get me my payment.

When she came out after a couple minutes, she was a bit puffy eyed and was wearing a robe. “I don’t have all of the money for you but is there any way I can pay for this another way?” she asked.

I took a good look at her, “Sure. I was wondering if you would be able to pay it in full but I know a way for you to pay off the rest of your bill that will make me very happy.”

At this, she appeared to brace herself and then she opened her robe. She was gloriously naked underneath and I spent a few seconds just appreciating her lovely body from her high thrusting breasts down over a smooth belly to a lightly forested crotch where her treasure was hiding.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.