Advanced Swinging - Cover

Advanced Swinging

Copyright © 2004 by Nick Scipio

Chapter 20

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Swinging + Secrets = Trouble With the gap spreading every further between the once tight-knit threesome, Paul steps outside the relationship. Between the secrets he holds, and the secrets the rest of the threeway are keeping from each other, it's only a matter of time until someone trips up. When truths come to light, can Paul, Kendall, and Gina correct their course and reconnect before it's too late?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   School   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Caution   Nudism   Slow  

When Kendall extended the mirror-like plate of cocaine, my first thought was to hand it to Felicia, untouched. But then I had second thoughts. If I didn’t snort the line, would she kick us out of her apartment? Would she still have sex with me—with us—if I didn’t do it? I desperately didn’t want to seem uncool, but I really didn’t want to have anything to do with cocaine.

“Go on,” Felicia urged, “it’s good stuff.”

I swallowed hard and tried not to look as anxious as I felt. “I’m cool for now,” I said at last. “Thanks, though.”

“Have you ever fucked on coke?” she asked.

“Sure,” I lied, hoping I appeared a lot more confident than I was. Inside, however, I cursed myself. Drugs were bad enough, but cocaine wasn’t like pot or acid—it was a serious drug. Peer pressure can make people say anything, though, and I certainly wasn’t an exception.

“It’s totally amazing, isn’t it?” Felicia asked, breaking my train of thought.

“I guess,” I said with a shrug, trying to appear nonchalant. “But I kinda like to do it the old-fashioned way.”

“Yeah, fucking while you’re straight is cool and all,” Felicia said, “but it’s so much better on coke. You sure you don’t wanna do a line?”

When Kendall looked at me, she seemed to be urging me to do it, as if my complicity would absolve her of whatever guilt she felt.

“Nah,” I said. “I’m cool ... for now.” What was I supposed to say? I wasn’t going to do any coke, but I didn’t want to seem like a narc.

“That’s cool,” Felicia said. “More for us.” Then she took the plate, used a razor blade to divide “my” line into two smaller ones, and finally snorted one.

Kendall didn’t even glance at me before she snorted the other half of the line. When she looked up, however, she had a wild gleam in her eye.

I desperately wanted to know when she’d gotten so familiar with cocaine, but I couldn’t exactly come right out and ask. Besides, Felicia put her foot on the couch—between my legs—and got my attention by tickling my balls with her toes.

“Kendall told me that you’re good in bed,” the blonde said.

I glanced at Kendall, whose eyes merely flashed in response. Then I looked back at Felicia. “It sounds like you two talked about a lot while you were in the bathroom,” I said.

“Uh-huh,” she replied, unabashed. “She said you’re the best she’s ever had.”

In spite of my shock, I felt my face heating.

“She also said you’ve got a big cock. Eight inches, huh?” She punctuated her question with a glance at my crotch.

At that, I momentarily forgot about the coke. Like virtually every guy on the planet, I had measured my dick before. I knew that I was bigger than most guys, though, so I didn’t worry about exact numbers. Even though Kendall’s estimate had been generous—by almost an inch—I wasn’t going to argue the point.

“So, big boy,” Felicia taunted, “are you gonna show me?” Even trapped by my pants and underwear, my erection made an obvious bulge. Her eyes practically smoldered as she looked at it.

“I thought you were going to show me your lingerie collection,” I said, avoiding the question. I didn’t mind showing her my dick, but I wanted to get her naked first. Her breasts—high, firm, round, and nearly perfect—had my mouth watering.

“So you’re going to play hard to get?” Felicia asked, with a theatrical pout.

“If you want to get me hard,” I replied boldly.

In spite of herself, she laughed. “It looks like we won’t have any trouble doing that,” she said, her eyes returning to my crotch. “But if you want to see my underwear, then you’re gonna have to make it worth my while.”

“Oh?”

“Mmm hmm,” she practically purred. “You’re gonna have to kiss me.” Without waiting for my answer, she straddled my hips.

Kendall gasped in anticipation, and I spared her a quick glance before Felicia settled onto my lap. The blonde’s lips crushed against mine, her lip gloss making our kiss a little slippery. As she ground her hips against me, I put my right hand on her thigh and ran it under her dress. I felt the tops of her stockings and then the bare skin of her upper thigh. Finally, I slipped my fingers around her ass and then under the elastic of her panties.

When we broke the kiss, she pulled back, her eyes closed. A moment later, her eyelids fluttered open and she gazed at me, her nostrils flaring with arousal. I pulled her toward me and our lips met again. Her tongue sparred with mine as she cupped my face, her blonde hair shrouding us.

I ran my left hand under her dress and through the leg of her panties, heedless of stretching the elastic. Her ass was smooth and firm, and I used it to pull her against me. She mewled softly and ground her pussy against the bulge of my erection. When we broke the kiss, her eyes were wild and slightly unfocused.

“Kendall said you were a good kisser,” Felicia said softly.

“Mmm hmm,” I replied. “She’s a pretty good kisser too.”

Felicia seemed to sober. Then she looked at me with a wry expression.

“Why don’t you see for yourself,” I suggested, flicking my eyes toward Kendall.

Felicia grinned at me. “What is it with guys? You all seem to get off on the girl-girl scene.”

“So sue me,” I said, unrepentant. “I like watching two beautiful women kiss each other.”

With an eye-roll, Felicia faced Kendall.

Kendall was hesitant at first, but when Felicia cupped her breast, their lips met. My erection throbbed as I watched them kiss. When they finally separated, both of them were breathing heavier, their cheeks flushed with arousal.

“Happy?” Felicia asked me, her hand still on Kendall’s breast.

“So far, so good,” I said. Then I pulled her hips toward me, grinding her pussy against my erection.

“So,” Felicia said, her eyes a little unfocused, “about this fantasy of yours...”

“Mmm hmm?” I prompted.

“Does it involve the three of us fucking?” she asked. “Or is it just a girl-girl thing?”

“The three of us,” I said.

“Good,” she said quickly. “‘Cause I like girls and all, but I really wanna get fucked. Before I do, though,” she said, “I want a little bump.” Then she glanced at Kendall. “Are you ready for another?”

After a moment’s hesitation, Kendall nodded. She didn’t look at me, because she knew me well enough to know my answer when Felicia asked if I wanted one.

“Not yet,” I said. “Maybe later.”

Instead of standing up to retrieve the plate of cocaine from the coffee table, Felicia simply leaned back, her breasts flattening as she arched her back. When she sat forward, she flashed me a wild, excited look.

“I just love fucking on coke,” she said. “A little snow and I can fuck all night. Is that how it is with you?” she asked Kendall.

“I’ve only done it once,” Kendall said, avoiding my gaze.

With me? I wondered.

“But I didn’t really enjoy it,” she continued.

Not with me.

“I was incredibly horny, but I was”—now she did meet my eyes—”with some people I didn’t really like.”

Aha! I mentally shouted. Big Mistake Guy! And Hayley, who seems like just the type to be a cocaine slut, I thought acidly. Strike five? Strike six? Strike one million and one.

“That’s why I wanna do it with someone I love,” Kendall added, her eyes pleading with me for acceptance.

Felicia finished cutting the short lines and immediately snorted one of them. She shuddered as it took effect. Then she passed the plate to Kendall.

Kendall’s eyes grew round as she silently begged me to understand.

I didn’t understand. I wanted to shout at her not to do it. We didn’t need cocaine to have good—no, great—sex. She didn’t need to prove anything, especially since she wasn’t a slut like Hayley.

But Kendall needed me to accept her, to forgive her for what she wanted to do. Maybe she was trying to erase the memory of Big Mistake Guy. Maybe she was trying to heighten our experience together. Maybe it was both, or something else entirely, something I didn’t understand at all.

I didn’t know what she was thinking, but I knew that I loved her. And I knew that Felicia’s apartment wasn’t the place to have a serious discussion about drugs and sex and love. Nor was it the time. That would come later. I had a million questions to ask, and I wouldn’t let Kendall dodge them. But for the moment, she desperately wanted my understanding.

I loved her. I didn’t like what she was doing, but I did love her.

After an angst-ridden moment, I nodded.

Kendall thanked me with her eyes and then swallowed hard. Finally, she picked up the glass tube and put it to her nose. Once again, I watched the white line disappear.

“Oh, fuck,” she whispered, almost reverently. “That makes me feel so... alive.” When her eyes snapped open, she looked at me and moistened her lips. “I can’t wait to suck your dick,” she said.

She seemed like a different person. She was a different person, I realized. I could still detect traces of the old Kendall—the shy, demure, horny-yet-reserved Kendall—but all of her inhibitions seemed to disappear as the drug tightened its grip upon her.

“So you like having your cock sucked, huh?” Felicia asked me.

I tore my eyes away from Kendall and gazed at the blonde.

“I’ve been told I give good head,” she continued. “So, do you want us to suck you off?”

I didn’t know what I wanted—my thoughts were chaotic. I didn’t want Kendall using coke, but I couldn’t stop her without making a scene. Worse, I was horny, and the little head kept urging me to just shut up and start fucking. After all, I had two beautiful, horny girls in front of me, and my willpower was taking a severe beating.

I wanted to fuck them, no matter what they put up their noses. I knew I’d pay the price later, in self-recrimination, but at the moment, all I wanted to do was to lose myself in mindless sex. I wasn’t going to touch the cocaine, but for better or for worse, I couldn’t undo what Kendall had already done.

Instead of answering Felicia, I pulled her toward me and kissed her. When she ran her hands over my chest and leaned into the kiss, I stopped thinking about anything but her body.

The little head had won.

Kendall and I would have a long talk, later. But for the moment, I decided to go with the flow. So I lifted Felicia’s pink sweater dress and bunched it around her waist. She moaned softly when my fingers darted toward her panty-covered crotch. She moaned again as my hands roamed upward, cupping her breasts. I squeezed them gently, testing their firmness.

Finally, we broke the kiss so I could tug the fuzzy dress over her head and off her arms. Her white bra was so sheer that I could see the outlines of her erect nipples. Her panties were sheer as well, giving me a tantalizing glimpse of her pubic hair. Like Kendall, she was wearing a garter belt. Her stockings were plain white, but they made her legs look even better (if that were possible).

She let me look for a moment, but then leaned forward to kiss me again. I caressed her warm skin as she writhed against me. We kissed for several long moments, our tongues thrusting and feinting in rhythm. My fingers found the catch of her bra and I smoothly popped it. She shrugged out of the flimsy garment without breaking the kiss.

Her nipples pressed against me through my shirt as she planted kisses along my jawline. Then she moved down, her lips tasting my neck. As she reached my chest, she began unbuttoning my shirt. I spared a quick glance at Kendall, who was rapt.

While the blonde was busy with my shirt, I drew Kendall close and kissed her. Her tongue darted into my mouth as the kiss heated up. The cocaine seemed to have made her horny and assertive, and she rubbed my chest as Felicia pulled my shirt open.

All of a sudden, I felt something warm and wet surround my nipple. I started to sit up, but then relaxed—slightly—when I realized that it was Felicia’s tongue. A moment later, I gasped when she gently bit my nipple. Much to my surprise, the sensation was actually pleasurable.

Kendall didn’t seem to notice my anxious lurch, and kept right on kissing me, her body holding mine against the couch. I put my arm around her and cupped her ass. Then Felicia pulled the tail of my shirt out of my pants. I momentarily worried that the blonde might think my stomach wasn’t flat enough, but my anxiety turned to pleasure as she kissed her way up my chest and then nipped at my crinkled nipple.

I put my right hand on the back of Felicia’s head and tried to enjoy myself as she switched from nipple to nipple. I was a little self-conscious about having them sucked, but since it felt good—very good—I didn’t want her to stop.

With my free hand, I pulled Kendall’s dress up. She rose onto her knees and the fuzzy garment slid over her ass. I cupped one satin-clad cheek and squeezed. She moaned into my mouth and then pulled back.

“I want to watch you fuck her,” she whispered, her voice husky with desire.

“Okay,” I said, “but take off your dress first.”

She immediately crossed her arms and grasped the hem of the dress. She pulled it off and tossed it to the floor. A moment later, her heavy breasts swung free as she released the catch on her bra.

Felicia’s eyes were drawn by the movement and she looked up.

“God, you’ve got fantastic tits,” the blonde said.

Since Felicia was sitting up, I took a moment to admire her breasts. They were magnificent. Even without the bra, they stood up firm and proud, topped with pinkish areolas.

She saw me looking and cupped them, her fingers working her nipples. Then she squeezed her breasts together, the soft flesh bulging until the two mounds met in the middle. With a wry grin, she jiggled them and then let go; they were so firm that they barely swayed. Before I could touch them, however, she leaned forward and her lips crushed into mine. Her warm breasts pressed against my bare chest, and she moaned at the contact.

When she broke the kiss, she turned to the side and drew Kendall in for a kiss as well. Finally, Felicia pulled back, her lips moist and shiny. Kendall, her eyes still closed, looked beside herself.

To my surprise, Felicia leaned back and grabbed her wineglass. For a moment, I was afraid that she was going to pour the wine down her chest (where it would run down her body and stain my pants). She was just teasing me, however, and drank deeply, draining half the glass. Then she held it out to Kendall, who finished the job.

“Do you want me to get you some more wine?” I asked facetiously.

“No,” Felicia said. “I want you to sit still while I unbuckle your belt.” She suited action to words, her hands fumbling until they found purchase on the leather at the buckle. “I want to see this big cock of yours.”

A moment later, she attacked the button on my pants, nearly ripping it off in the process. My zipper hissed as she pulled my fly open. Then she tugged the elastic of my underwear, jerking it away from my body. Finally, my erection sprang into view.

“Mmmmm, nice,” she purred. Then, “It is big.”

Not eight inches, I mused smugly, but it’ll rock your world.

Before I could say anything out loud, though, Felicia descended on my erection and engulfed it. Then she brushed her hair out of her face and began sucking me in earnest.

I didn’t know what I expected, but I guess I was a little underwhelmed. I’d never gotten a bad blowjob in my life, but some were better than others. Felicia’s qualified as “others.” She wasn’t Kendall, and she definitely wasn’t Susan. It felt good, but I wasn’t going to turn into a drooling idiot.

Kendall immediately picked up on my reaction. “Are you okay?” she whispered, leaning close.

“I just like how you give head,” I whispered in her ear.

“Oh, Paul, I love you so much,” she said.

Between my legs, Felicia wrapped her fingers around my shaft and started pumping as she sucked me.

“Thank you for doing this,” Kendall continued, her voice pitched low.

I tried not to snort at being thanked for having sex with two beautiful women.

“And thank you for not saying anything about ... you know,” she finished. “I know you don’t like it, but ... you don’t know what it feels like.”

I shook my head.

“Try some.”

I shook my head again, firmer this time.

“It ... it’s really good. It makes me feel alive, like I don’t have to worry about anything. And ... and it makes me so ... so horny. Oh, Paul, I want you to fuck me so bad.”

“Mmmmm,” I groaned in agreement.

Felicia took it as a groan of approval and went into overdrive.

Kendall simply grinned at me and then looked down at the blonde’s bobbing head.

“Do you really want me to go down on her?” Kendall asked.

I nodded.

“Will you fuck me from behind when I do?”

Another nod.

At that point, she kissed me, her lips crushing mine with the force of her enthusiasm. I split my attention between kissing her and the feeling as her warm, pliant breasts pressed into my chest. When we broke the kiss, she slid my shirt off my shoulders and tossed it aside. Then she began planting kisses down my chest. Eventually, she moved to the floor and joined Felicia.

Felicia pulled off my dick, which was shiny with her saliva. Then she noticed Kendall. With her hand still around my shaft, Felicia leaned toward Kendall and the two girls kissed.

Seeing my dick silhouetted against their pale skin as they shared a passionate kiss was enough to kick me into sexual overdrive. My manhood throbbed hard enough that Felicia pulled back, startled. Then she grinned up at me and offered my length to Kendall, who immediately wrapped her lips around it. The difference between Kendall and Felicia was night and day. Felicia had been good; Kendall was great.

For several minutes, the girls took turns sucking me. Then they silently agreed to undress me completely. Giggling, they each grabbed a pant leg. A moment later, my socks and underwear followed.

As Kendall moved between my legs and resumed sucking, Felicia sat next to me and pressed her luscious breasts against me. We kissed, and when she pulled back, she grinned at me.

“You do have a nice cock,” she said.

“Thank you.”

“And you’re a good kisser, too.”

I pulled her close to prove the point. When we broke the kiss, I gently tugged the waistband of her panties. “Take these off,” I requested, my voice thick with desire.

She did, and I got my first good look at her pussy. Her hair was dark, and trimmed into a neat triangle. I flicked my eyes to her dark eyebrows and realized that her platinum hair probably came from a bottle.

She noticed my glance and grinned sheepishly. “So I’m not a natural blonde,” she said. Then, “I should probably just shave it, like Kendall.”

I waggled my eyebrows at her.

“You’d like that, wouldn’t you?” she asked, grinning.

I shrugged unrepentantly.

“God, you’re sexy,” she said softly.

“You’re pretty sexy your—” I started to say, but she silenced me with a kiss.

Who was I to complain? I simply settled back and enjoyed the feeling of her lips on mine, the pressure of her breasts against my side, and the silky texture of her skin as my fingers delved between her thighs.

She gasped when I parted her labia and ran my finger along her finely furred slit.

“Oh, God, I want you to fuck me,” she gasped, panting. “Give me all eight inches and make me scream.”

Kendall heard her and let my saliva-slick shaft slip from her lips. As she moved out of the way, Felicia swung her leg over mine and straddled my hips. Without ceremony, she set the tip of my dick at her opening and then impaled herself on my length. She groaned when her pelvis met my hips.

I paused for a moment to enjoy the hot, wet, smooth texture of her pussy as it surrounded my manhood. Then I felt something completely unexpected; her pussy clenched me.

At first, I was confused, since she wasn’t having an orgasm. When I looked at her, she grinned. Then she closed her eyes and her pussy clenched me again. In wonder, I watched as her belly contracted and her pussy gripped me a third time.

“Oh my God,” I groaned, “that feels fucking incredible.”

“I thought you’d like it,” Felicia said, her eyes still closed. When they opened, she smiled at me. Before I could say anything, she began rocking her hips, moving my cock within her. “God, you are big,” she grunted.

Kendall smiled at me, and I gestured for her to sit next to me on the couch. When she did, I drew her close and our lips met. As Kendall and I kissed, Felicia began moving atop me. Still kissing Kendall, I cupped Felicia’s breast. When I squeezed it gently, she moaned in appreciation.

While she’d been on the floor, Kendall had taken off her panties. She still wore her black garter belt and stockings, though, and I paused to admire her as she knelt next to me. On my lap, Felicia groaned in ecstasy as she rode my cock.

When I began playing with Kendall’s slippery, smooth pussy, she leaned close and we kissed deeply. She groaned into my mouth as my fingers found her clit and teased it in small circles.

Felicia rode me for five or ten minutes, her groans rising in volume as she worked herself toward orgasm.

“Oh, God,” she cried at last. “Fuck me. Hard!”

Kendall pulled back and grinned at me, her lips shiny.

I obliged Felicia by pulling her close and then rolling both of us over. She ended up on her back on the couch, her head pressed against the cushions, her ass at the edge of the seat. I ended up kneeling on the floor, between her legs. Then I resumed thrusting.

As I watched her firm breasts bounce with each stroke, I couldn’t resist sucking them. She held my head and groaned as my tongue circled her nipple. I pursed my lips around the little pink bud and nipped gently, eliciting a gasp. Then I switched to the other nipple and gave it the same treatment.

After sucking her nipples for several moments, I straightened and simply gazed down at her body. Then I put my hands at the backs of her knees and pushed them toward the couch, spreading her open.

Her legs formed an “M”, with her pussy—and my pistoning dick—in the middle. Her pubic hair was curly and damp from her own juices, and each time my shaft emerged from her pussy, it glistened.

For a few moments, I simply stared at where our bodies joined. Then my eyes were drawn back to her bouncing breasts, so round and perfect. I cupped them and began fucking her with long, smooth strokes. She cried out with mounting delight each time my hips slammed into her.

Finally, I released her breasts and used my thumb on her clit. Then I looked up to make sure Kendall was watching. She was. Surprisingly, she was playing with herself at the same time. I couldn’t remember a time when she had been so worked up that she played with her pussy. I was sure it had happened before, but it was rare enough that I did a double take.

She saw me look twice and smiled. When I grinned in reply, she resumed fingering herself. Then I turned my eyes back to Felicia. With my thumb on her clit and my dick pumping into her, she was getting close. Her chest heaved as she sucked in air, her breath coming in short, sharp gasps. Her pussy wasn’t as tight as Kendall’s, but it was tight enough that I could feel it clamp down with the first twinges of orgasm.

Her cries turned into a long, sustained moan that rose in volume as her pussy quivered around my cock. I gripped her hips, my hands pulling her garter belt taut. Then I began fucking her as hard and fast as I could. Slapping sounds filled the room as my hips slammed into her.

After barely a minute of high-speed thrusts, Felicia cried out and arched her back, her pale nipples and perfect breasts pointed skyward. Her pussy spasmed around my invading member, a flush mounting her chest and neck as she writhed in ecstasy.

Finally, I buried my dick as deep as I could and stopped moving. Her pussy clamped me and then released as her orgasm subsided.

“Oh ... my ... God,” she gasped. Then she looked at me in surprise. “Did you come?”

I immediately grew anxious. I hadn’t even asked if she were on the pill or not. I’d just stuck my dick into her and started pumping. Stupid!

“Don’t worry,” she said, reading my panic. “I’m on the pill.” Then, “But you didn’t come, did you?”

I shook my head.

“Why not? God, how?

“I’m saving myself,” I said. “And I’ve got good control, that’s how.”

“God,” she said, slumping back to the couch.

Kendall, her fingers still idly teasing her pussy, merely smiled at me. She knew what kind of control I had. She benefited from it as often as possible.

“You know what’s next,” I said to her, more statement than question.

Her nostrils flared as she nodded.

“Hold on a second,” Felicia said. “After a pounding like that, I gotta take a break. Did we finish the wine?”

I nodded.

“Would you mind opening another bottle?”

I grinned down at her and then eased my hips back.

She gasped as my erection slipped from her still-sensitive pussy. My shaft glistened and bobbed gently when I stood up. A moment later, I returned with the corkscrew and another bottle of red wine. I quickly opened it and refilled our glasses.

Felicia downed hers and then held it up for a refill. “God, I was thirsty,” she said.

I obligingly poured her another half-glass.

“You’re still hard,” she observed, taking a gulp of wine.

“Uh-huh,” I said smugly.

“No wonder Kendall says you’re the best she’s ever had.”

I took a sip of wine to hide my grin.

“Before the next round,” Felicia said, “I want another little bump. D’you want one?” she asked Kendall. When she nodded, the blonde turned to me.

I shook my head. “No thanks. Maybe later.”

“More for us,” Felicia said. Then she used the razor blade to draw out two thin half-lines of the white powder. A moment later, she and Kendall snorted them.

Kendall shuddered euphorically. When she opened her eyes, they dropped to my jutting erection.

Without a word, she knelt in front of me and practically inhaled my dick. It hit the back of her throat and she kept going. Then she moaned in frustration as her gag reflex kicked in and she had to settle for all but the last two inches.

Felicia’s eyes glowed wildly as she watched Kendall fellate me. I let Kendall suck me for several minutes, but then pulled her off my dick.

“Kneel between her legs,” I said to her, indicating the blonde with a nod.

Kendall’s eyes flashed in anticipation and she immediately obeyed.

As I knelt behind her, she started kissing Felicia’s inner thighs, just above the stockings.

The black straps from Kendall’s garter belt felt smooth under my fingers as I gripped her ass. When I eased forward, my dick slid along her channel.

Without lifting her head from Felicia’s pussy, Kendall put her hand on my cock and directed it to her opening. She was as tight as usual, but I slid home after two short thrusts. As I began pumping, she put her hands on Felicia’s inner thighs to steady herself.

I fucked Kendall with long, measured strokes, my hands on her ass for balance. She groaned each time I buried my dick inside her. Felicia’s eyes burned as she watched me. The cocaine seemed to drive both of them into a hyper-sexual state, and their enthusiasm fueled my own.

Soon enough, I began thrusting into Kendall with frantic, driving strokes. Each time I slammed home, her pussy gripped me like a vise. Felicia arched her back as she tweaked her own nipples.

I knew I was close to coming, but I wanted to make sure Kendall got off before I did, so I buried myself as deep as I could and stopped thrusting. Then I reached around and began playing with her clit. The engorged little bead slid under my fingers as I moved them in circles.

Kendall moaned once and then grew quiet. Her pussy quivered, and I could tell that she was getting close. I started thrusting again, trying to time our orgasms.

She came first, but I was close behind. As she went silent and held her breath, I battered through her clenching inner muscles. I thought my dick was going to bend in half, but I forced my way into her each time. Finally, I slammed into her and gripped her hips in an orgasmic haze.

My dick seemed to swell to twice its normal size, and Kendall shuddered as spurt after spurt bathed her inner walls. Her orgasm subsided moments after mine did, and I collapsed against her, both of us panting.

When I finally came to my senses, Felicia’s eyes were closed and she was frantically rubbing her own pussy. Kendall’s head rested on the blonde’s thigh, but she was clearly out of it. A moment later, Felicia arched her back and her feet shot straight out, jostling Kendall.

I wrapped a protective arm around Kendall’s chest and pulled her with me as I sat back on my haunches, my cock still buried in her pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.