Advanced Swinging - Cover

Advanced Swinging

Copyright © 2004 by Nick Scipio

Chapter 23

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 23 - Swinging + Secrets = Trouble With the gap spreading every further between the once tight-knit threesome, Paul steps outside the relationship. Between the secrets he holds, and the secrets the rest of the threeway are keeping from each other, it's only a matter of time until someone trips up. When truths come to light, can Paul, Kendall, and Gina correct their course and reconnect before it's too late?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   School   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Caution   Nudism   Slow  

When I pulled into the Paytons’ driveway, Kendall rushed out to greet me. She threw herself into my arms, almost knocking me over.

“Hi,” I said.

“Hi yourself,” she replied, beaming.

“What’re you so happy about?”

You’re here,” she said. “My life is complete.” Then she did a pirouette and smiled, white teeth flashing.

“You’re crazy.”

“Crazy in love,” she said. “C’mon inside, it’s freezing out here.”

“I can tell,” I said, glancing at her cold-hardened nipples.

She rolled her eyes. “Is that all you men think about?”

“Yeah, pretty much.”

Once inside, Melissa emerged from the kitchen and gave me a hug. Drew introduced me to his girlfriend, Sherrie, a big-breasted blonde who looked more attractive than intelligent. And finally, Adam looked over the top of his newspaper and greeted me with a nod.

“Merry Christmas, son,” he said. “Have you thought about that winch for your Jeep?”

I guess that was his way of reminding me of my “responsibilities.”

“After all,” he continued, “you never know when a good winch will come in handy.”

I looked at him for a moment, trying to gauge his mood. When he cracked a smile, I realized that he was merely giving me a hard time. I decided to return the favor, so I pantomimed breasts and asked, “Winch or wench?”

His brow momentarily creased, but when he got the joke, his booming laugh filled the room.

Paul!” Kendall scolded.

“Aw, we’re just havin’ fun, baby doll,” Adam said. “Whaddya call it? ‘Male bonding’?”

“Yeah,” I added, “it’s just male bonding.”

Kendall rolled her eyes, but then looked at me fondly.


After dinner, Melissa and Kendall served eggnog and sugar cookies. My first sip of eggnog was a surprise, though; my throat burned when I swallowed.

“What’s in this?” I rasped, trying not to cough. When I looked up, Adam and Drew were grinning at me.

“Tennessee Sippin’ Whiskey,” Adam said, “courtesy of Mr. George Dickel.” Then he took a swig. “Ahhhh,” he said at last, smacking his lips. “I love the holidays.”

I didn’t miraculously acquire a taste for the whiskey, but it did leave me with a happy, warm glow. Kendall offered me some plain eggnog for my second cup, and I noticed that everyone but Adam and Melissa switched to the non-alcoholic blend.

When we polished off the cookies, we gathered around the Christmas tree. Actually, we gathered around the Christmas tree with the presents, since the Paytons had two trees. The first was mostly for show. It stood in the formal family room on the house’s main level where it could be seen through the bay windows.

The second tree was downstairs in the basement, which had higher ceilings and a cozy wood-burning stove, not to mention the TV, hi-fi console, and a wet bar. So we gathered around the downstairs Christmas tree, and Melissa brought down two pitchers of eggnog (“high-test” and “regular,” she called them).

The Payton tradition was to open one present on Christmas Eve, and I was included. Since I wouldn’t be spending Christmas itself with them, though, I’d open all of my gifts from them.

After everyone opened their traditional presents, Drew and Sherrie exchanged gifts. Then Kendall helped me distribute the gifts and cards I’d brought. Adam and Melissa opened the Christmas cards from my family, the Coulters, and Susan, and gave me cards to take back to Atlanta in return.

Finally, Kendall opened her presents from Susan. The first was a book: the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, which she later told me was simply called the DSM (the standard reference for psychiatrists and psychologists). As I watched her eagerly leaf through it, I marveled at Susan’s breadth of experience, which made her the consummate gift-giver.

Once Kendall set aside the book, she opened her second present, a pearl necklace and matching set of earrings.

“Susan called to ask me if you had pearls,” Melissa said to her daughter. “I told her you’d eventually inherit some from Grandma Frances, but you didn’t have any at the moment.”

“Oh, they’re beautiful,” Kendall said.

Melissa looked on fondly when she tried them on, while Adam nodded in approval.

Then I opened my gifts from the Paytons: a book on Roman architecture and an album, J. Geils Band, “Freeze Frame.” With that, Kendall and I turned to our gifts from each other.

Her big gift from me had been the shopping spree at Felicia’s shop, but we had decided to wrap the clothes—the dress and shoes, at least—and open them in front of her family.

Kendall oohed and aahed appreciatively when she opened the boxes and “discovered” what was inside, but I had managed to sneak an additional present into the mix (with Melissa’s help, of course).

With an uncertain glance at me, Kendall tore at the wrapping paper. Then she opened the black velvet box.

“Oh, Paul,” she whispered, “they’re beautiful.”

I had gotten her a pair of amethyst earrings (her birthstone). She immediately removed her pearl earrings and put in the amethyst ones.

“Thank you,” she said, hugging me tight. Then she gave me a sound kiss and sat back, blushing.

After showing everyone the new earrings, she eagerly gestured for me to open my gifts.

The first was a Polo sweater—forest green with dark blue stripes. The second was a small silver medal.

“It’s St. Joseph of Cupertino,” Kendall explained.

I looked a question at her.

“He’s the patron saint of aviators,” she said. Then she smiled bashfully. “I guess I want someone watching over you.”

“Thank you very much,” I said. I still wanted to help her conquer her fear of flying, but at least the medal was tacit approval of my own flying.

With that, we cleaned up the discarded wrapping paper and poured more eggnog. We relaxed and talked for a few minutes, but then Adam and Melissa stood.

“I think we’re going to go up and get settled,” Adam said.

Melissa smiled at us, her eyes a little unfocused from the spiked eggnog.

After another round of thanks and happy holiday wishes, they headed upstairs.

Drew immediately turned out the overhead light. The Christmas tree lights filled the room with a festive glow.

While Drew and Sherrie quietly made out, Kendall and I did the same. After ten or fifteen minutes, though, Drew stood up.

“Come on, baby,” he said to Sherrie. “Lemme drive you home.”

“But, Drew, I don’t have to be home till eleven o’clock.”

I looked at my watch: it was 8:55.

“Then I guess we’ll have to find something to do in the meantime,” Drew said, his tone suggestive. “You know, in the Scout.”

“But, Drew...”

Kendall and I looked at each other and rolled our eyes. Drew obviously wanted some privacy—his father’s Scout was the perfect place—and he probably wanted to give Kendall and me some privacy as well. Sherrie, however, didn’t Get It.

“Come on, baby,” Drew insisted.

“But I don’t wanna go home.”

“Then we’ll have to find something better to do,” Drew emphasized.

After another exchange Sherrie finally got the idea. Once she did, she bounced up from the couch and practically plastered herself to Drew’s side. (Did I mention that she was more attractive than intelligent?)

“I don’t know where he finds those girls,” Kendall said after they left. “Sometimes, I wonder why he was ever attracted to Erin. After all, she’s got a brain.”

“Aw, Drew likes to play the field,” I said.

“No kidding. I just worry about him getting some girl pregnant or something.”

“He’s not going to do anything that stupid.”

“I hope not. But let’s not talk about Drew’s girlfriends.”

I raised my eyebrows, inviting her to continue.

“Let’s talk about your girlfriend,” she said. “Namely, me.”

“What would you like to talk about?” I asked coyly.

“Private presents. Wait right here. I’ve got yours in the closet down here.”

While she was gone I reached into my backpack and took out four small presents. When she returned she set down her gifts and then settled in my lap. Her lips met mine, and the kiss quickly heated up.

I slid my hands under her sweater to her bra-clad breasts. Her nipples hardened under my palms. We broke the kiss and I lifted her sweater. She resisted, but I was insistent. Finally, I tugged the sweater over her head and tossed it aside. Then, with a practiced flip, I unsnapped her bra. She tried to hold it against her chest, but I pulled it away, her heavy breasts swinging free.

Finally, I pulled her against me. As we resumed kissing I tweaked her nipples, driving her to distraction. I had just unzipped her skirt when we heard someone coming down the stairs.

“It’s my mom,” Kendall hissed. She covered her bare chest and began casting about for her discarded sweater.

I dutifully stood up to intercept Melissa, and met her as she reached the bottom stair. She stood on it without coming into the basement proper.

The step put her head a good eight inches higher than mine, and I found myself looking squarely at her impressive breasts. They were the prototypes for Kendall’s, of course, but that wasn’t what drew my eyes; her frilly pink robe was practically transparent. Not only could I see her nipples, but I could easily make out the dark triangle of her pubic hair.

“I probably should’ve put on something more appropriate,” she said, following my glance without batting an eye, “but you’ve seen everything I have to offer. Besides, I like to show off a little too, so I thought ‘what the heck!’”

She’d obviously had more spiked eggnog than I realized.

“Is everything okay, Mom?” Kendall asked. She hadn’t found her sweater quick enough, so she’d simply draped herself with a blanket. It was a feeble disguise, but her mother didn’t seem inclined to take notice.

Instead, Melissa smiled indulgently. “Everything’s fine,” she said. “I just came down to tell y’all that we’re going to bed.”

“Okay, Mom,” Kendall said, a little perplexed. “Thanks.”

Quieter, to me, Melissa said, “Eggnog always gets me in the mood, so Adam and I are going to ... um ... enjoy a bit of Christmas cheer, if you know what I mean. And since Drew won’t be home till after eleven,” she continued, “y’all more or less have the house to yourselves.”

“Oh, okay,” I said, “thanks for letting us know.”

“I know this is a special night for Kendall,” Melissa continued, “and I didn’t want her to worry about us coming down and interrupting things, bless her heart. Besides, I think Adam has a... special ... present for me,” she added, her words a little slurred by the alcohol. “It’s my favorite beauty treatment.”

I did my best not to let my surprise show, but I don’t think I succeeded.

“Oh, you know what I’m talking about,” she added with a wink and a smile. “Like mother, like daughter.” Then her eyes unconsciously flicked downward, toward my crotch. “And Kendall’s a lucky girl; you’ve got quite a cannon on you. Just be sure to warn her before it goes off in her face. Or on her face!” She chuckled, low and suggestive.

I couldn’t believe my ears, but I nodded, my face flushed.

“Now,” she continued, “I’m going to go see about my own beauty treatment. You two have fun. I don’t expect we’ll see you until you head back to school ... so, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.” Then she hugged me, her soft breasts cushioning my face.

When she headed upstairs, her short robe flared and I got a good view of her dark-fringed pussy. (I’m ashamed to admit it, but I actually lingered to watch!)

“What were you two talking about?” Kendall asked when I rejoined her on the couch.

“She said that she and your dad are going to bed for the night,” I answered simply. “So we won’t be interrupted.”

“Was that all she said?”

“More or less.”

“You talked for longer than that,” she said skeptically.

“You wouldn’t believe it if I told you.”

Fortunately, she was horny enough that she didn’t press the issue. Instead, she discarded her concealing blanket and pressed herself against me. “Okay, where were we?”

“I believe we were kissing,” I said, suiting action to words.

As we kissed, we slowly took off each other’s clothes. She had to stand up to remove my pants, and when she did, she paused to let me admire her. Her waist chain glinted in the light from the Christmas tree. And she was still wearing the odd combination of amethyst earrings and pearl necklace, but I wasn’t about to complain. When she reached for my erection, however, I stopped her.

“Let’s get our presents,” I suggested.

“Don’t you want to...?”

“Trust me,” I said confidently. Once we gathered our presents, I beckoned to her. “Here,” I said, “sit on my lap.” By way of explanation, I gripped my erection and aimed it upward.

She quickly got the idea. A moment later, she rested on my hips, impaled upon my length. Her pussy was as hot and tight as ever. I stopped her before she could start moving atop me, though.

“What?” she asked, perplexed.

“I thought we could open our presents first.”

“Like this?” she asked incredulously, gesturing to where our bodies were joined.

“Mmm hmm,” I said. “It’ll be fun.”

“But I thought—”

I shushed her with a finger to her lips. “Trust me.”

“Okay,” she said at last. “Although I don’t see how you can concentrate like this.”

“I can concentrate just fine,” I said.

“Well, I can’t.”

“Then you’ll just have to practice,” I said. Then I grinned wryly. “Add another class to your schedule next quarter: Doing Everyday Things While Sitting on Your Boyfriend’s Dick.”

“How many credit-hours?” she asked archly.

“Three,” I said. “With a three-hour lab.”

“Do you have a syllabus?”

“Uh-huh. Monday, sit on your boyfriend’s dick. Wednesday, sit on your boyfriend’s dick. Friday—”

“Lemme guess ... sit on your boyfriend’s dick?”

“Bingo! Miss Payton, I think you deserve some extra credit.”

She moved her hips against me, my cock sliding within her slippery sheath.

“But let’s hurry up and open these presents,” I added.

She smiled smugly.

“Okay, smarty-pants. You first.” With that, I handed her a present.

“Ooh, The Autobiography of a Flea,” she said as she unwrapped the book. “I’ve heard of it, but ... where did you find it?”

“Susan kinda helped me with that one,” I admitted.

“Oh, Paul, I can’t wait to read it. Although ... I’ve got an even better idea—we can read it together!”

“Sounds good to me,” I said. Then, “Open the next one.”

“Uh-uh. Your turn.”

I opened my first gift from her, a small bottle of “Love Lotion.”

“It’s supposed to heat up when you rub it,” she explained.

“Like you,” I said whimsically. She started to reply, but then I tweaked one of her nipples.

“No fair,” she gasped.

“All’s fair in love and war,” I said, grinning. “Here, open your next present.”

It was another book, Fanny Hill.

“Susan kinda helped me with that one too,” I said.

“I can’t wait to read it ... together,” Kendall said, her eyes aglow. Then she handed me a small odd-shaped present.

It was a fancy bottle of lightly scented oil. I looked at it, perplexed.

“I thought you might like a hot oil massage... my lord,” she said, her eyes demurely lowered.

“I’d like that ... Ariadne,” I said, in my best Roman nobleman’s voice.

Her eyes flashed, and the temperature in her pussy jumped a degree or five.

I set the oil aside and gripped her hips. For several minutes, we simply rocked against each other. But we both had more gifts to open, so I reluctantly held her in place.

She frowned, but her expression brightened when I handed her another gift. “What are they?” she asked when she unwrapped the box.

“Ben Wa balls.”

“Oh, I’ve read about them! They’re supposed to move around inside me, and when they rub together, they vibrate, right?”

“Well, yeah, but the ... um ... the clerk at the store ... said they don’t really vibrate all that much. But you can use ‘em with special exercises. ‘K’ something or another, although I don’t remember the exact name,” I half-fibbed, since I didn’t want to explain the source of my information. I guess I was also feeling a little guilty about Felicia. Unfortunately, at the thought of the blonde—her perfect breasts, her inner muscles—my cock jerked and grew harder still.

Treacherous imagination!

“Exercises for what?” Kendall asked, feeling my excitement and misinterpreting it.

“To make your inner muscles stronger,” I said, doing my best to curtail thoughts of Felicia.

Kendall’s eyes flashed and she moistened her lips.

“I wish I could remember the name of the exercises,” I said, glad for the distraction of searching my memory. “‘K’ something. Kay ... Keg ... K—”

Kegel exercises?!”

“Yeah!” I said, seizing upon her greater knowledge. “You’ve heard of ‘em?”

“Yes,” she said, “but they’re for bladder control problems.”

“Bladder control problems?”

She nodded.

Then I remembered something Felicia had said. “You know how when you’re going to the bathroom,” I explained, “and you have to stop the flow...”

Cautiously, “Mmm hmm.”

“That’s what these exercises are like. So yeah, I guess they could be used for bladder problems, but—”

Kendall suddenly covered her mouth with her hand, deep in thought. “You might be right,” she said at last. “I’ll have to do some reading. I think I’ve still got the book where I read about them.”

I nodded enthusiastically, and tried—tried—not to think about Felicia and her gripping pussy. Fortunately, Kendall distracted me by thanking me for the Ben Wa balls. Then she handed me another gift. When I opened it, I stared at the box in shock. “Are these what I think they are?” I asked.

She nodded like the cat that ate the canary.

“Where did you get them?” I asked. I couldn’t imagine her going into a store where she could buy—

“Mail order,” she explained. “I ... um... ‘borrowed’ one of Drew’s girly magazines and looked through the back. You know, where they have all those little ads for sex toys and stuff?”

I nodded absently, still staring at the pair of fur-lined leather handcuffs, complete with steel rings and long leather thongs, used to tie them to... whatever.

“I thought you could handcuff me and have your way with me,” she said, her voice sultry and very, very arousing. She felt my cock swell within her, and leaned close. “Would you like that?”

Oh, yeah.”

“Me too,” she said softly.

I was tempted to forego the remaining presents, but my willpower held.

“Okay,” Kendall asked, her face a mixture of disappointment and eagerness, “next?”

I handed her the final box and smiled a secret, smug smile.

When she opened it, she gasped in surprise, the reaction I’d been hoping for. “Is this...?”

“You said you needed one,” I said. “After all, you’re a modern girl.”

“But I’ve got the real thing,” she said, wiggling her hips.

“But ‘every girl needs a vibrator,’” I quoted. “Besides, who says you can’t use both at once: the real thing and a vibrator.”

“I don’t know...”

“Trust me,” I said, interrupting her. “Now, lemme open my last present—I dunno how much more of this I can stand.”

“It was your idea,” she said pointedly, smiling to take the sting out of it. Finally, she pressed herself against me and gave me a kiss full of heat and promise. When she pulled back, she suddenly turned shy and uncertain. Then she handed me a thick envelope.

On closer examination, it wasn’t an envelope after all; it was folded parchment, complete with a red wax seal.

“Open it,” she said, her eyes dancing with anticipation.

I broke the seal and unfolded the parchment wrapper. It contained several folded sheets of thinner parchment, filled with flowing script in Kendall’s feminine handwriting. “What is it?” I asked at last.

“Read it.”

It was a love letter. When I finished reading I looked up, my chest tight with emotion. Then I set the parchment aside and drew Kendall close. Her breasts flattened against my chest, her nipples hard. We kissed passionately as we moved together, her hips rocking as I thrust upward.

After several minutes I wrapped my arms around her and sat forward. Her legs gripped my waist as I laid her on the floor and resumed thrusting.

Our bodies twined together as one, my cock sliding smoothly within her. I took my time, but when I felt my orgasm approaching, I gazed down at her, our eyes locked. She caressed my face and silently urged me on, until I buried myself as deep as I could and erupted within her.

When I opened my eyes, she was gazing up at me, her expression full of love and devotion.

We didn’t speak.

We didn’t need to.


On Christmas morning, I woke up bright and early. The night before, I had left Kendall’s house late, but I’d been thoroughly sated and very, very happy.

Even though I had less than four hours’ sleep, I bounded out of bed. I was full of energy, so I did a set of push-ups. Then I did sit-ups. After a round of crunches, I repeated the cycle. The slight burn in my muscles gave me a heady, world-conquering feeling.

By the time the rest of my family awoke, I had taken a shower, gotten dressed, and eaten a hearty breakfast (damn the consequences!). I’d also made coffee for my dad, and toasted some English muffins for my mom and Erin.

“My goodness,” Mom said when she entered the kitchen, “what’s gotten into you this morning?”

“I’m happy to be alive,” I said, spreading my hands expansively. “Merry Christmas!”

“Merry Christmas,” my dad said as he entered the kitchen. He seemed to be following his nose. “Did you make coffee?”

“Hot and black, made fresh,” I answered cheerfully. I sounded like a TV commercial, but I couldn’t help myself. Kendall loved me, Gina loved me, and I saw a glimmer of hope for my three-way relationship. Why wouldn’t I be happy?

“Ooh, muffins,” Erin said as she entered the kitchen.

“Butter?” I prompted. “Jelly? Jam? Preserves?”

Mom and Dad merely glanced at each other and grinned at my boisterous attitude.

“Why’re you so cheerful this morning?” Erin asked.

“Don’t ask,” Dad said hastily. “He’s made coffee, fixed breakfast, and made coffee. Let’s not spoil it with whys and wherefores.”

“You said ‘made coffee’ twice, Dad,” Erin said.

“Did I? I hadn’t noticed,” Dad replied, grinning to show her that she’d been set up.

She rolled her eyes theatrically.

“So I take it things went well with Kendall last night?” Mom asked quietly as she and I headed into the living room.

I nodded. I’m sure my smile was goofy.

Mom evidently thought it was. She smiled, bemused, and put her arm around my waist. “Good,” was all she said. Then she looked over her shoulder. “C’mon you two. I’m ready to open presents.”

“Yes, dear,” my dad called from the kitchen.

Then Erin squealed in surprise.

A moment later, they emerged; Dad had Erin over one shoulder. He had even managed to grab his steaming mug of coffee in one hand.

“Daddy!” Erin squealed.

“Where did we put that sack of coal, dear?” he asked Mom.

Mom and I merely shook our heads and grinned.

After a moment, Dad set Erin down and sat next to Mom on the couch. Erin and I plopped on the floor, near the Christmas tree.

My family didn’t have many traditions regarding presents. When Erin and I were younger, we had to take turns opening gifts (to avoid fights), but since we’d matured, neither of us felt the urge to quarrel over whose turn it was. Consequently, our Christmas mornings had become a lot more enjoyable, not to mention more informal.

And despite our teasing, Mom doggedly held on to her belief in Santa Claus. Consequently, we always had a number of presents wrapped in red Santa paper, with cards that read “From S. Claus, North Pole.” Even though we gave Mom a hard time about the Santa presents—Dad even called her “Mrs. Claus”—we still enjoyed them.

While Mom and Dad looked on, Erin and I sorted the presents and made piles for everyone. Then we started opening. We didn’t really go in order, but we did take our time, and we tried to pay attention to what others were opening.

Erin and I got the usual assortment of clothes, music, and gadgets that every teenager simply has to have. My parents’ big present to the family was a color television. Their big present to me was a pair of Rossignol skis, Lange ski boots, and a fancy Gore-Tex ski outfit.

Then Mom and Dad grinned at each other and brought out Erin’s big present. It was a smallish box, so I figured it was jewelry. When Erin opened it, however, she gasped in surprise and then looked at our parents, mouth agape.

They merely grinned.

“Are these...?” Erin asked.

“I think she’s finally speechless,” Dad said to Mom.

“What is it, Er?” I finally had to ask.

She held up a pair of keys.

Car keys.

Then she looked at our parents again, her expression full of unasked questions. She smiled from ear to ear when Dad nodded. In a flash she flew outside, heedless of the cold weather, her blonde ponytail streaming behind her. The rest of us followed at a more sedate pace. In the driveway, Erin stood gazing at her new car, a blue 1979 Honda Accord.

Sometime during the night, Mom and Dad had fetched the car from wherever they’d hidden it, then parked it in the driveway with a big red bow on it. They done it after I’d come home and gone to bed, though, because the Honda sure wasn’t there when I pulled in.

Once I thought about it, I recalled that Mom had been unusually quick to respond when I knocked on their bedroom door and quietly announced my return (at 1:20 a.m., whoops!). I guess they’d been waiting for me to get home before they ventured out to retrieve Erin’s car.

Fortunately, they were enjoying Erin’s reaction too much to be upset with me, but I did sidle close to Mom and apologize for getting home so late. She accepted my apology by putting an arm around my waist. I gratefully hugged her in reply.

We spent the rest of the morning enjoying ourselves and our new gifts. I tried on clothes—most of them fit, although some were too large, which I took to be a good sign. Erin, however, sat in her car with the engine and heater running.

She set all the radio buttons to the local stations. She learned how the windshield wipers worked. She played with the emergency blinkers. She ... well, you get the picture.

When Mom finally told her to come back inside, she sported a permanent ear-to-ear smile.


Later that day we headed over to the Coulters’ house for Christmas dinner. Mom and Erin had spent the late morning and early afternoon cooking, and when we arrived, Gina greeted me with a mixing bowl in hand. She gave me a quick kiss and returned to the kitchen.

Dad and I brought in our presents for the Coulters and arranged them under the tree, alongside the presents from the Coulters to us.

After dinner, we relaxed in the living room. Erin and Leah (who was green with envy over Erin’s car) were our official Elves, handing out presents to everyone.

Gina’s first public present for me was an old-fashioned leather flying cap and goggles. I goofed around and put them on, but I was a little self-conscious, since I thought I looked like a bug. They were more decorative than functional anyway, but I still thought they were cool.

Her second present was Polo cologne, and she urged me to try it on. It was a little “greener” scent than I was used to, but when Gina inhaled and her eyes lit up, I quickly forgot any misgivings I might’ve had about the scent. The other women agreed with her, and I quickly decided that when it comes to cologne, a woman’s opinion carries a lot of weight.

My presents to Gina were simple, but they had taken a big hunk of my savings to buy: emerald and gold earrings, along with an emerald, diamond, and gold pendant. Emerald was Gina’s birthstone, and the green gems glowed against her dusky skin.

For a moment, she was speechless, and I tried not to squirm as I worried that she didn’t like them. But when she looked up, her eyes welled with tears and I breathed a sigh of relief.

She thanked me with a wordless hug, but then pulled back to let me look at her. I smiled and told her she looked beautiful.

“I love them,” she whispered in my ear, giving me another hug. “I love you.”

“I love you too,” I said, hugging her tight.


Even though it was Christmas Day, my parents agreed to let me spend the night with Gina. Erin and Leah wanted to go drive Erin’s new car, although they planned to spend the night at the Coulters’ house as well. In reality, I think my parents had plans of their own, because they seemed to be looking forward to having the house to themselves.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.