How to Train Your Mother: Lesson 4 - Cover

How to Train Your Mother: Lesson 4

by Shirley Wanton

Copyright© 2021 by Shirley Wanton

Incest Sex Story: A son continues to train his mother to be his perfect mommy slut. In this lesson, he teaches her how to play well with others.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Revenge   .

This is a continuation of my Fall From Grace - A Mother’s Story series. After successfully breaking the resistance of my selfish, self centered, cruel mother, it is now time to train her to be the mother I want her to be. I figured since I have the chance to train her into whatever I want, why stop at just “loving and supportive”, when I can take her all the way to “always available mommy slut”? In lesson one, I discussed creating the proper environment to learn. In lesson two, I explored her limits. In lesson3, I reinforced mom’s training through associating clothing choices with sexual pleasure. In this lesson, I continue to expand my mother’s horizons by teaching her how to play well with others. I hope you enjoy.

Lesson 3: Playing Well With Others

As we rush out of the mall, I can see how overwhelmed my mother is. Her ample chest is heaving as she pants from her exertion and her recent overpowering orgasm. Her face is red from pleasure and the sudden realization of what she just did. Her face is also shining from the wetness of Beth’s cum all over her face. I get hard all over again, thinking of my mother, face deep in Beth’s pussy. My mother, who until today, never even considered eating another woman’s pussy. In fact, she often judgmentally called lesbians “dykes”, who are immoral.

I can’t help rubbing it in and I tell her, “So, I guess you are a dyke now.” She blushes BRIGHT red and slaps me on the arm, as we continue to rush out the exit door and approach my Range Rover in the parking garage. I reach under her skirt and my fingers slip easily into her wet, recently fucked pussy. I continue, “Oh don’t deny it mom. The proof is ALLLLL over your face.” I laugh as she reaches up to touch her face, and realizes how wet her face is with Beth’s cum. I feel her pussy CLENCH around my fingers as a sudden rush of shame and excitement shoot through her.

As she clenches around my fingers, I start to more forcefully fuck them in and out of her. I feel her spread her legs wider as she leans forward against the Rover. I look around and see that no one is around, so I push her face down over the hood of the SUV. I hear her gasp, and she spreads her legs even wider, to give me better access. “Mmmmm, you want me to fuck you right here, don’t you mom? You want EVERYONE to see me fucking the shameless dyke, who eats pussy in the Victoria’s Secret dressing room ... Don’t you mom?”

“God YESSSS ... fuck me NOWWW,” she growls.

I flip up her skirt and thrust into her in one quick, almost violent thrust. I hear her YELP, as I crush her hips and thighs against the fender of the SUV. I start to hammer into her, hard and fast. I can actually hear the metal of the fender flex and bounce back with each brutal thrust.

She SCREAMS out, “FUCKKKKKKKKK YESSSS,” as she cums so hard that I hear her finger nails SCRATCHING over the paint of the Rover’s hood. There is something so fucking hot about that, and it pushes me right over the edge, and I cum explosively inside her.

It couldn’t have been more than a few minutes, but it seems much longer, when I realize that we are very exposed in the parking garage. I SMACK mom on the naked ass and tell her, “Get up ... We got to get out of here before someone calls a cop.” She startles at that thought, and almost runs around the SUV to get in her side. I quickly drive us away, both of us panting like we ran a marathon, and looking for the tell tale flashing blue lights, that must be on the way to deal with the sexual deviants.

When we are far enough away from the mall, we both look at each other and burst out laughing. “Oh my GOD, you should have seen your face mom,” I tell her.

“You are SUCH an asshole,” she kids back, as she punches me in the arm.

“I’m an asshole? Like it was MY fault? I believe it was YOU who said, “Fuck me NOWWWW””, I tell her, imitating the desperate tone of her voice when she said it, and laugh again. She blushes again and joins me, as we laugh at ourselves.

As our laughter winds down, I get serious and tell her, “It is nice to see you laugh mom. I can’t remember ever seeing you laugh when I was a kid. Actually, I can’t remember a single time when I saw you happy.”

I see a remorseful look cross her face, as she admits, “I can’t remember any either. I guess I was not a very happy person. I guess I was not a very pleasant person to be around.”

I feel like I should contradict her and tell her something to make her feel better. I stop myself though. I owe her better, so I tell her the truth, “You are right. You were terrible to be around. I hated to be around you and I couldn’t wait to leave. But it is not too late to turn things around. I think you have to agree that we are in a completely different place now. I mean, in the last week alone: You had your first orgasm from fucking. You gave more blow jobs, than you did in the first 38 years of your life. You masturbated in a dressing room. You fucked like a rabbit, in public even. And you became a dyke...” I can barely get that out before bursting into laughter again.

“ASSHOLE,” she screams at me and punches my arm again, as she bursts into laughter also. She collapses against my side, wraps her arms around me, and nuzzles her face in my neck.

Even though this is making it hard to drive, I do not want to break this tender loving moment. But I can’t help ribbing her one last time. I make a show of sniffing her hair and face, and tell her, “DAMN, you reek of pussy ... Who have you been rubbing your face inside of?”

“You are SUCH an asshole,” she says again as she hits me once again in my arm. I realize that her tiny little fist are sharp, especially when she keeps hitting me in the same place. I smile, knowing I deserve it, and that I am soooo going to make her pay, when Beth comes over later.

When we get home, I send my mother off to occupy herself for the next couple of hours, until Beth comes over. Before leaving her to her own thoughts, I tell her, “For the next few hours, I don’t want you touching that naughty cunt of yours mom. Don’t clean it. Don’t even touch it. I want you to feel my sticky cum inside you and drooling out of you. I want you to think about what you did to Beth and how desperately you needed to fuck after. I want you to think about what Beth will want you to do to her, when she gets here. I want you to think about what Beth will want to do to you. But don’t you dare touch yourself.

As I walk away, I almost feel bad for her. I know how this will drive her insane. She will fixate on the overwhelming excitement she felt earlier, and her mind will race with the possibilities of what will come next. She will be desperate to touch herself and need to cum so badly, when Beth arrives, that she will be quivering like she has electric shocks running through her.

After 2 hours, Beth texts me that she is on the way. I go into my mother’s room, to check on her, and to get her ready. I walk over to where she is sitting on a chair, trying to read a book. I can see that she is frazzled and can’t really concentrate on the book. Without saying a word, I reach down, take her hands in mine, lift them to my nose, and make a show if smelling them. “You didn’t touch your naughty cunt, did you mom?”

She blushes, and I get a thrill from the look of embarrassment that appears on her face, as she says in a sassy voice, “NO, I didn’t touch my naughty cunt...”

With her hands already in mine, I suddenly pull her up off the chair, as I sit down on it, and pull her over my lap. SLAP ... SLAP ... SLAP, I sank her ass with my hand, as I scold her, “No, I didn’t touch my naughty cunt, SIR.” Then SLAP, another hard spank, to emphasis my point.

She squeals and corrects herself, “YESSS ... I’m, sorry ... No, I didn’t touch my naughty cunt, Sir.”

I stroke her tender ass cheeks with my hand as I tell her, “That’s my good girl ... Now Beth will be arriving soon, and I want you on your best behavior. Will you be a good girl for me, mom? Will you be a good girl for Beth?”

“Yesss, Sir ... I will be Your good girl ... Yes, I will be a good girl for Beth...”

“Miss Beth,” I correct her. “When she is here, you will obey her and do anything and everything she commands. Is that right mom?”

“Yes, Sir ... anything ... everything...”

“Good girl. Now let’s get you ready. Take off all of your clothes and put these on,” I tell her, as I hand her a white lace thong. “Also, I want you to wear these,” I say, as I hand her a pair of sheer white thigh high stockings and 5 inch white heels. Then I watch as she strips and puts on the items I directed.

I love seeing her dressed like this. I guess I should say undressed like this. In this state of undress, she is very conscious of her large, heavy tits, especially as they swing, while she bends to put on the thigh highs. I see her self-consciously try to hold them to her chest with one arm. “My GOD, those are great tits,” I think to myself, as I watch her. I see her nipples get long and rock hard, as she seems to feel me watching her.

I walk out and tell her, “Come out and kneel by the door. Put your arms behind your back, lift your chin, and push your chest out. Show off that amazing set of tits mom. Be proud that you are a big titted, sex addicted slut. Make me proud mom.”

My GOD, I love how she does exactly what I ask without question or hesitation. She looks so amazing on her knees, with her tits thrust out, knowing that she will be asked to do many, many unspeakable sexual acts, that until recently, she would have been sickened by. And I see a look of excitement and desperate need in her eyes.

“OK, when Beth comes in, you don’t say anything until told to speak. You don’t do anything, until told to act. Is that clear?” I ask her.

“Yes Sir, I understand.”

I can almost see her whole body vibrating with excitement as she kneels there, waiting. I see her JUMP when Beth rings the bell. I open the door and welcome her, “Please come in Beth. Welcome to my home. Please make yourself at home. Feel free to use anything here that you like ... anything.” I look over and see a shiver run through my mother’s body, as I say this.

“That is so nice of you. There are definitely a few things here, I would really enjoy using...,” She says as she winks at me and looks over at my mother, obediently kneeling silently.

Pointing at my mother, Beth tells me, “I have to admit, when you told me that this, was really your mother and she was sort of your sex servant, I was VERY intrigued. You are a VERY bad boy ... and this ... is a VERY bad mommy.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.