Naomi's Journal No. 1 - Cover

Naomi's Journal No. 1

by Naomi

Copyright© 2022 by Naomi

Fiction Sex Story: Naomi decides to keep a journal. Her first entry recalls the time she and her friend Nils did a hike. Naomi sprained her ankle, but Nils made it all better. Illustrated.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

Faith came by a few days ago. She’s a friend I’ve known since our school days. She came over while I was cleaning and after we had some fun with my duster, we got to talking. She told me about how she was keeping a journal, just like we did in high school, describing what she did and what she felt. She said her boyfriend, Logan, wanted to read it, but she was too shy to let him. He was traveling, so he couldn’t read it right now, anyway!

After she left, I got to thinking, maybe I should keep a journal, just like our English teacher said we should. That way, she said, we could look back on our lives and see what we thought at a given time and see how we’d grown over the years. So, I did it. I got a couple of composition books from the store, and here I am, writing. I wonder what I’ll write about?

Nils decided that he wanted to go hiking with me, even though I didn’t have any hiking boots. While we were hiking, I must have stepped wrong on a rock or a root or something because I went down with a pain in my ankle. Nils looked it over and said I had sprained it, but not to worry because he would carry me back to the car.

Please Wait while image loads

Luckily, we were near a side path that led down near the creek, and Nils helped me down the path, practically carrying me to a nice little meadow right next to a wide spot in the creek.

Please Wait while image loads

As he let me down, it reminded me of a Bible verse I memorized as a child:

“You maketh me lie down in green pastures,
You leadeth me beside still waters,
You restoreth my soul.”

And Nils restored my soul and made forget about my ankle. As we made love I cried out “Oh, God, Oh, God.” And I remembered another line:

“My cup runneth over.”

Please Wait while image loads

Story by Jon Eugene
Illustrations by Mat

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.