Alexis - Camping - Cover

Alexis - Camping

by Demonhead

Copyright© 2021 by Demonhead

Fiction Sex Story: Young girl loses virginity while camping

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Drunk/Drugged   Fiction   Humiliation   Exhibitionism   First   .

Alexis Spane walked slowly down the hall after English class. It was the last class on Friday and she always loved the relief she felt once classes were done for the day, even more so on Friday. She glanced casually around and got a kick out of the attention she got from everyone as she walked. She still dressed a little conservatively, but her body was now attracting much more attention. Today her long white shirt still allowed her fellow students to watch her boobs move slightly as she walked. The shirt was her Dad’s, she liked the way it smelled a little like him and it looked very fashionable, no one would know she borrowed it. Her boobs had filled out quite a bit in the last year. She always wore a bra and kept most of the shirt buttons closed but sometimes you just can’t hide some things and Alexis’ chest had gotten pretty famous in their small high school. Her Dad’s shirt was long and untucked and almost covered her butt in her black yoga pants. She loved wearing them, they were so comfortable. The boys also loved it when she wore them, a lot of blood flowed down when she walked by in those.

Kevin was waiting for her by her locker. He was so cute. She smiled and sped up her walk. He hugged her and she got on her tiptoes to kiss him. Her shirt pulled up and her tight ass was now on display, causing a slight ripple in the hallway conversations. Kevin did not have football practice today. The team had an off week before the playoffs began and coach was giving them the weekend off to heal. Kevin needed that since he took a shot in the pocket last game as he threw the game-winning touchdown. Alexis got so excited when that happened, she hugged the freshman sitting next to her in the stands. The poor boy was still recovering from that hug.

Kevin took her hand and they walked slowly down the hall. They were the “it” couple nowadays, although anyone Kevin was with sort of absorbed his fame. Alexis looked up at him and marveled at how weird it still felt to be his girlfriend. As recent as last year he did not even know she existed. No one really noticed her for that matter, a small, mousy freshman girl with frizzy hair, braces, and thick frame glasses. Yes, she chuckled when she remembered that she was the poster child for nerd only 6 months ago. She never had any dreams of popularity until her braces were removed. Then her Mom gave her contact lenses for her 15th birthday and took her to her salon for a new haircut. Alexis’ frizzy brown hair was now shoulder length and wavy. Coincidentally her body decided that this was also the time to blossom. Her hips got fuller and rounded, she lost the baby fat around her middle, and her chest grew from a modest 34A to a robust 36C.

They reached the parking lot, and he kissed her next to his car. She felt his tongue slide into her mouth and her body lit up. She could feel her nipples harden and her crotch was on fire. This boy was dangerous, she fought back thoughts of giving her precious virginity to him right here and now in the parking lot on the hood of his car. He pulled back and smiled at her. Did he know what she was thinking? Did he know how horny she was right now? He hugged her and ran his hands through her soft hair. He kissed her on the forehead and turned her towards the bus, giving her tight ass a spank. She squealed. He could not take her home today, he had to pick up his Mom. He was excited about the weekend though; he had never been camping before and he felt good about being invited by her parents. She told him goodbye and turned to walk to the bus. She reached behind her and scratched her lower back, pulling up her shirt a little. She knew he was staring at her ass. She smiled and climbed onto the bus.

The bus ride was annoying, it was long, and the bus was hot with all the kids crammed in it. Luckily there was a freshman girl sitting next to her so she wouldn’t have to put up with creepy eyes that usually sat next to her since she blossomed. She looked out the window and watched her prince drive off. Alexis was looking forward to the weekend, they were going camping, and her parents were letting Kevin come along. It only took her on her knees begging and endless household chores for them to agree. She kind of felt like they put her through the ringer just for fun, they liked Kevin. The bus hit a huge pothole and she bounced off the seat. She felt her boobs fly up and then jiggle as she landed on the seat. She looked over to see two sets of creepy eyes across the aisle. Great, she leaned back and looked out the window.

The bus pulled into her neighborhood and stopped. Alexis walked down the aisle slowly and felt all the eyes on her. It felt nice most of the time but sometimes she wished she could become invisible again. She hopped off the bus and it pulled away. The walk to her house was long enough for her to decompress from school before she got to her house. Dad was already packing the truck and she ran to him and gave him a big hug. She only came to the middle of his chest; his body was strong and powerful, and she loved it. He kissed her on the forehead and asked her how her day was. They talked for a few minutes and then she skipped into the house to start packing.

Her mom was upstairs, and Alexis joined her as they both packed for the weekend. She loved their impromptu talks and this one quickly moved to the point of her sharing a tent with Kevin. Alexis loved the fact that her parents trusted her and were pretty much ok with most of her decisions. They talked about her virginity and how it would be nice to save it for a special person. Her mom made her feel so good about deciding who and when that would be. She was not sure if Kevin was that special person or not, but she was ready to find out.

Kevin got to their house about an hour later and then within 30 minutes they were on the road. It was a two-hour drive and she held Kevin’s hand in the backseat and talked about high school and college. She was wearing a loose shirt over tank top and sweatpants. Kevin looked at her and she could see in his eyes that he would be between her legs in a flash as soon as she gave him the ok. They talked pretty openly about sex and he seemed very understanding, especially for a high school senior boy. Alexis had heard some horrible stories from her girlfriends and was so happy that Kevin didn’t seem to be like that, but he was still a boy and she knew he would not hesitate. She felt her nipples harden a little as she thought of sharing a tent with him all weekend. They had made out quite a few times and last weekend she let him under her shirt for the first time. His touch on her bare chest was electric and he touched and kissed her so gently. She had not let him below her waist yet, but she felt like that was going to happen soon and she wondered what that would feel like. Her pussy tingled at the thought. She looked out the window to slow down her heart rate.

They made it to the campsite in a couple of hours. There was plenty of daylight left so the tents went up quickly. Alexis was still a little surprised her parents agreed to let her share a tent with Kevin. She felt really close to her Mom and loved their long talks about her life choices and how she could take control of her life now that she was 15. Alexis felt good that her Mom supported any decision she made but she still felt strongly that she was making the right choice to wait.

Darkness got on them quickly. The guys built a fire and Alexis and her Mom walked to the bathrooms to brush their teeth. When the girls got back her Dad and Kevin were relaxing with a beer next to the fire. Alexis looked at Kevin and he told her his parents let him drink beer if they were all together and he had gotten the ok from them for the weekend. She settled down on a blanket next to him and her Mom handed her a beer. Her face showed her surprise and her parents chuckled. They told her it was ok, and they felt better about her trying beer with them instead of at some scary party. Alexis put the bottle to her lips and swallowed her first mouthful of beer. It was strange and tasted different. They talked and told jokes and soon there were plenty of empty bottles in a pile near the fire.

It seemed later than it was, and everyone decided to go to sleep. Her Dad was really drunk, and he was funny. She felt a little weird and when she stood up, she got really dizzy. Kevin grabbed her and helped her to their tent as her Mom walked her Dad to theirs. They slipped into their tent and Kevin climbed onto the open sleeping bag and held out his arms. Alexis slipped off her over shirt and slid into his arms.

He kissed her softly and deeply and Alexis felt her body heat up immediately. Her thoughts were scrambled as her tongue touched his. He slid his hand up and down her side a couple of times and then over her breast. She moaned into his mouth and felt his fingers pinch her nipple. Her muddled brain was no help as he slid his hand over and squeezed her other breast. He pulled away from her mouth and her head fell onto the blanket. He kissed her belly and then slid her tank top up slowly. It was like her stomach was on fire and her nipples were begging for attention. His hands were warm and soft and soon her shirt was over her boobs and around her neck. Her boobs were out in the open for the first time, all the other times he had touched her under her shirt and in the front seat of his truck. He pulled her tank top gently and it slipped over her head and then off her arms. He tossed it over his shoulder and smiled at her. She smiled back at him and watched his head lower to her bare chest. His lips kissed her sensitive nipple and she arched her back off the blanket.

Her breathing was heavy and fast as he sucked her stiff nipple into his mouth. He was a master, and her young body was putty under his touch. He squeezed her other boob as he licked and sucked on the nipple. He slid over and did the same thing to her other nipple. Alexis felt her body lose control and it scared her. She panicked a little and then he pinched her nipple and bit the other one gently. Her mouth opened in a gasp that turned quickly into a moan. His lips kissed all over her breast and then down her stomach. She struggled with her drunken mind to understand what was happening to her. She closed her eyes to try and clear her mind and it became clear enough for her to feel good about what was happening just in time for her to feel her sweatpants being pulled off her legs.

Kevin was kneeling in front of her and put his hands on her knees as her legs were bent and together. He kissed her knees and slid his hands down her soft thighs. His hands were so warm and felt good on her skin. His hands moved back to her knees and she felt slight pressure. Her legs opened slowly before Kevin and his eyes lit up as he stared down at her. She loved the look on his face and wondered if he could be her special one. His hands slid down her inner thighs and she moaned. Her thighs were ultra-sensitive, and his fingers were driving her insane. They moved slowly over her soft thighs and then touched the side of her pink panties. She felt her hips leave the ground as he ran his fingers along the edge of her panties. He slid his hands under her and held her butt. Alexis felt her eyes roll into the back of her head and she bit her lip to keep from screaming as his lips kissed her inner thigh softly.

Alexis grabbed the sleeping bag in her fists as Kevin played her young body. His kisses were now all over her thighs and his tongue licked her skin and set her on fire. She felt a pull and then her panties were sliding off her hips. Her legs came together as the small pink material moved over her knees and down to her feet. She looked up at her cute boyfriend and he had an evil grin on his face as he held her panties to his nose. He looked so funny, and she giggled. He tossed her panties over his shoulder and grabbed her knees again. He pushed her knees apart gently and she opened her long legs to him for the first time. Alexis felt her pussy open for him and Kevin’s eyes got wide. She locked onto his face as he stared between her legs. His head lowered and she gasped in anticipation. No one had ever touched where he was heading. She bit her lip again and then threw her head back as she felt his hot breath and then his soft tongue on her clit. A warm wave of pleasure started in her toes and ran through her young body. She had masturbated many times and had many orgasms but had never felt anything like this. His tongue slid down into her open pussy and licked her all the way down. It ran back up again slowly and then circled around her clit again.

Alexis was lost in passion and hoped that he would be kind and gentle. She would not be able to stop him from doing anything to her at this point. Her pussy was pulsating, her thighs were tingling, and her nipples were rock hard and screaming for attention. It was like he read her mind as his lips closed over her clit his hands slid up and grabbed both breasts. He sucked gently on her clit and pinched her nipples and Alexis felt her orgasm explode inside her. The pleasure was more than she had ever felt, and she arched her back off the ground. Kevin held onto her breasts and continued to suck on her clit. Her body was moving like crazy as she felt electricity run through it. It slowed down and he pulled off just at the right time. He kept rubbing her nipples as she came down slowly. Her body shivered numerous times and he slid up behind her and held her as she recovered.

Alexis had never felt like this before, and his strong arms felt wonderful wrapped around her body. She realized she was lying naked with her boyfriend in a tent. It seemed so strange. She closed her eyes just for a second and relaxed even more. Her screaming bladder woke her, and she realized they had fallen asleep. It seemed really late, and she slid out of his arms. He was still sleeping as she searched for her panties in the dark. Her mind was really fuzzy now with the alcohol and sleep working together to confuse her. Her fingers found some soft material and she realized it was her sweatpants. She slipped them on and climbed out of the tent. Her boobs bounced and she realized she did not have on her shirt. Where was it? She crossed her arms over her breasts and looked around. It was really dark and very late. There was no sound or lights anywhere she looked. She looked up and the sky was black, no stars at all. She actually could barely make out her parents’ tent and the car. She remembered the bathroom was down the path a little way and she shuffled in that direction holding her boobs with her arm. The path was soft dirt and it felt good on her bare feet. It was warm but the air had a slight chill to it, so her nipples were rock hard. She looked around and her fuzzy mind figured no one could see her anyway in the dark so she continued down the path with her young boobs bouncing free. She found the bathroom and walked in. It smelled sort of bad, but her bladder was now really screaming at her. She found a stall and slipped her sweatpants down and plopped on the toilet. She realized as her bladder started emptying that there was no door on the stall. That was weird.

Her head started spinning as she sat there, and her stomach felt queasy. She closed her eyes and tried to calm her thoughts. They were racing and she felt like she had no control. She started to panic and then she heard a noise. It was a door and then some voices. She noticed movement and then two boys were standing in front of the stall looking at her. They were young, they looked around her age, mayne a little older than her. One was really fat and the other was really skinny. They both had bad acne and their hair was goofy looking and sticking straight out all over their head. They both looked startled and then she realized her boobs were just hanging there. She crossed her arms over them. The boys looked at her and she could feel her face flush with embarrassment. She pulled some toilet paper and cleaned herself. She flushed the toilet and stood up. She wanted to get out of there as quick as she could, but her legs did not cooperate. She had been sitting so long they had fallen asleep, and she tumbled down to the floor. She tried to turn and grab the wall, but her hands grabbed air and her butt slammed to the ground with her sweatpants around her ankles. The pain in her butt caused her to lay down flat on her back for a moment. She opened her eyes and looked up at the two boys staring down at her. She was basically naked on the floor as they stood over her. She reached down and pulled her sweatpants up. She sat up and covered her boobs with her arms. She closed her eyes and sat there.

The boys eventually used the bathroom and left. She stood up slowly and her legs now had feeling again. She shuffled out of the bathroom and back to the trail. She did not see or hear the boys. She was so embarrassed. She swore she was never going to drink again. She saw the trees clear, and her campsite was in front of her. Well, she thought it was, it was so dark she could not see anything. She tried to focus and shuffled forward with her hands out in front of her. She felt something with her feet and then she felt her tent. She knelt down and crawled back inside. Kevin was still out, and she slid up and snuggled up next to him with her back to him. He put his arm around her and pulled her close. It felt so good to be back in his arms and safe.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.