Madison - Cover

Madison

Copyright© 2021 by Demonhead

Chapter 14

Fiction Story: Chapter 14 - Young girl drives neighbor crazy and helps her daddy land his new job.

Caution: This Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Fiction   MaleDom   Snuff   Spanking   Black Male   White Female   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Prostitution   Violence  

Brad looked at Aaron and smiled. He had never seen his friend so shaken but he had never seen his friend after he fired cum all over a 14-yr-old goddess as she held his cock. Yes, that was something.

“You gonna be ok?” Brad said and Aaron looked at him.

“Fuck, that was incredible.” Aaron said.

“Yeah, it looked pretty good from here, I can only imagine what it felt like.” Brad said.

“I have never cum so hard and so fast in my life.” Aaron said.

“You ever have anyone that looked like that holding your balls and stroking your cock while she licked your head?” Brad said.

“You have a point. She is so amazing.” Aaron said.

“Yes, she is.” Brad said and they heard a splash.

They looked around to see Katie sitting on the lounge smiling. Madison was swimming towards the stairs. They watched her walk out of the pool, her young body dripping water. Brad would have to record this eventually. She walked up to them.

“Aaron, I am sorry. I will get better at that.” She said.

Aaron turned to the girl and hugged her. His hands wrapped around the young body and her skin felt great. He put his hand over her head and squeezed her harder. She put her arms around his neck. He held her for what felt like so long to him and he eventually released her and looked at her.

“Baby girl, that was one of the most wonderful things that has ever happened to me. You were great and you do not change anything about yourself, ever.” He said and hugged her again.

“Can I practice some more with you?” She whispered in his ear and he squeezed her harder.

He eventually released her and hoped she didn’t see the tears in his eyes. She leaned forward and kissed him, her little tongue moving between his lips and touching his. He pulled her back into his body and kissed her hard. His hand moved to her firm ass and he squeezed it as he kissed the little goddess. She pulled back and looked at him. His eyes could not leave her face even though he knew all of her treasures were there for him to look at.

“Thank you, Aaron.” She said and looked over at Mr. Thompson.

“Mr. Thompson, I am really hungry.” She said and Brad looked at his watch.

“Fuck, it is 12;30, what do we want to do for food?” Brad said.

“Can we have barbeque, I love ribs.” Madison said and Aaron thought she couldn’t get any more perfect.

“That is a wonderful idea. Aaron, do you mind running out and getting it?” Brad said and pulled out his phone.

“No problem.” Aaron said.

“Can I come with you?” Madison said and Aaron looked at the naked young girl standing next to him.

“Well, you may have to put on some clothes?” He said.

“What, you don’t like me like this?” She said and posed.

“Baby, I love you like this, but we don’t want to get arrested.” He said and wondered how far under the jail they would put him if they pulled him over with a naked 14-yr-old girl in his car.

She laughed and ran over to her lounge. She put on her suit and Katie helped her tie it. Katie walked over to a storage closet and pulled out a white coverup. She slipped it over Madison, and it looked wonderful on her.

“There, all dressed up and ready to go.” Katie said and Madison giggled.

Madison slipped on her sandals and took Aaron’s hand. They walked out of the yard towards the car. Katie watched them leave the back yard and walked over to Brad. She opened his pants and sat down on his cock. She felt it slide up into her and it felt like it was where it should be. She slid up and down on her husband’s cock a few times and then settled onto his lap.

“So, how hot was that?” Katie said.

“You tell me.” Brad said and slid his phone over.

Katie looked at the screen and saw Madison kiss the black cock and then proceed to take a massive facial.

“Holy shit, we will be watching that a lot. Do you know she thought she had done something wrong that made him shoot on her face?” Katie said.

“Amazing, how can she stay so innocent while having cum shot on her?” Brad said and shook his head.

“She is something else, but I am liking the impact she is having on this beast.” Katie said and started moving up and down on Brad’s hard cock.

Madison sat in the front seat and looked out the window as they drove to the restaurant.

“Aaron, have you had a lot of girls do that to you?” She asked out of the blue and he looked at her.

“Yes, baby, lots.” He said.

“Can you help me get better?” She said and looked at him.

“You are something else, little girl. That was one of the best blowjobs I have ever had, and you want to get better?” Aaron said.

“Is that what it is called? A blowjob? Why is it called that?” She said.

“Well, that is a great question as there is no blowing and it is not really a job.” He said and she laughed.

“Maybe we should rename it?” She said.

“Darling, if you keep doing it like that it will be named after you.” He said and she smiled.

“Was I really good or are you just being nice?” She said.

“You were really good; you need to learn to take a compliment.” He said and she laughed again.

“When can we practice again?” She asked.

He chuckled and shook his head; his buddies would never believe this if he ever shared with them but he was adamant that those yahoos would never see or hear about her. She was his little secret and they would not know what to do with her anyway.

“Maybe later today.” He said.

“Cool.” She said.

Brad was holding onto his beautiful wife as she bounced on his cock. Her breasts were flying around in front of his face and he was mesmerized watching them move. He was lasting longer than normal under these conditions as he had so recently filled her mouth with his load. He lifted her and stood up; his cock still embedded in her hot pussy. He sat her on the table and laid her back. He grabbed her legs and held them and started hammering her. He knew she loved it rough, and he was so ready to put it to her. He drilled into her and she was moaning.

“Oh God, fuck me hard.” She moaned.

“Do you want it harder, slut?” he said and she gasped.

“Yes, fuck your little slut. Fuck her hard.” She screamed.

He loved it when she started talking a little dirty, she could get way worse but for the backyard this was good. He pushed her legs back towards her head and started pounding straight down into her. He heard her grunt as he bottomed out and she was squeezing his arms. He kept up the pace and he felt like he could do this forever. She was breathing harder, and he leaned over and took a nipple in his mouth. She grabbed the back of his head and held him to her chest. He bit he nipple gently and she screamed.

“Fuck Fuck, yes, fuck me!!!” She screamed and he noticed his phone next to her head. He watched Madison pull back and take a load of Aaron’s cum on her forehead. He groaned and fired his own load deep into his wife.

He reached in and rubbed on her clit as he stayed inside her. She grabbed her breasts and pinched her own nipples. He rubbed her clit and then pinched it and her hips pushed off the table. He held on like a cowboy as he rode her through her orgasm.

Aaron pulled up to the restaurant and Madison climbed out of the car and held his hand as they walked into the restaurant. They walked up to the counter and there was a guy at the register with a backwards baseball cap.

“Hey, Aaron, your order is almost ready, give me 5 minutes.” The guy said.

“Thanks Carl. How you been?” Aaron said and held out his hand. The man stuck his out and they shook.

“I been good, but not as good as you.” Carl said and moved his eyes to Madison.

“Carl, this is Madison, she is my friend. She is staying with the Thompsons for a while.” Aaron said and looked down at her.

Carl looked over the little beauty queen, she looked really young, but she was stunning. Her face was just so fucking cute, that long dark hair was dramatic and the legs he saw coming out from her dress were very nice. She was quite the package, but he wondered how Aaron was able to get his log into that little body. He looked back at Aaron.

“Nice to have friends, especially cute ones like that. Nice to meet you Madison.” Carl said and held out his hand, Madison again slid her little white hand into a large black one.

Madison shook Carl’s hand and he loved how soft and fragile she was as he held her little hand. He turned and grabbed a couple of bags and placed them on the counter.

“Here you go buddy, enjoy. You let me know if you ever need any help with your friends.” Carl said and shook Aaron’s hand.

“Will do Carl, you have a good day.” Aaron said and turned to leave.

“Nice meeting you Mr. Carl.” Madison said and waved.

They walked to the car and Aaron could not help seeing the image of Madison hanging off the end of Carl’s cock. No, that would never happen. He would have to start being a little careful how many of his horndog friends find out about her. He looked down at her and squeezed her hand. She smiled that cute smile back.

Aaron and Madison walked into the backyard and set the food down on the table. Katie had her suit back on and was sitting at the table talking to Brad. Madison was very excited to dig into ribs. They all laughed and ate great barbeque.

Madison leaned back with a full tummy. All of a sudden all she wanted to do was go and lay on the lounge and sleep; she felt a little tired again and she realized she had gotten up incredibly early the last two days. She was looking forward to tomorrow so she could sleep in a little. It was a school day, but she could get up a lot later than the last couple of days.

“I need to lay down for a little while.” Madison said.

“Ok, sweetie, you do look tired. A couple of early mornings for you.” Katie said.

Madison walked over to the lounge and laid down on her back, she was asleep in a matter of minutes. Aaron, Brad, and Katie finished eating and all looked over at the sleeping princess.

“What are we going to do with that one?” Aaron said.

“Well, seems like you will be providing the equipment for her to practice on.” Katie said.

“She is only 14, she should not be that fucking hot.” Aaron said.

“Yeah, I am having trouble wrapping my head around that as well, I have never been as attracted to any woman like I am with her. Sometimes I forget how old she is, it is the honesty and innocence that just turn me the fuck on.” Katie said.

“I am going to hell.” Aaron said.

“We will be right behind you but looking over there I am thinking it will be so worth it.” Katie said.

“Fuck.” Aaron said and put his head in his hands.

“I am going to lay down as well. You guys go do guy things for a while.” Katie said and walked over to the lounge.

The guys watched her cute ass as she walked to her lounge and laid down on her back. They each grabbed a beer and walked into the house to watch some sporting event. They found a Nascar race and settled in to watch.

Madison woke up and looked over at Katie. She was sleeping and she looked so pretty. She wondered if her boobs would ever look like that as she rubbed her own breasts. She knew that all of her guys seemed to like her boobs, but they were nowhere near as nice as Katie’s. Her guys? She chuckled as she thought about what she meant, Mr. Jones was her first “guy”, she now realized that he very much enjoyed looking at her and she smiled when she thought of all the times she worked out in the yard and ran in her shorts and sports bra. She recognized the look he always gave her now that she had seen it from Mr. Thompson and Aaron and especially from the old men that she worked with to sign contracts for daddy.

Madison thought about her other “guys”, Mr. Thompson was so cute when he looked up from between her legs with his shiny face. She liked Aaron a lot and was really looking forward to practicing with him some more on blowjobs. She believed Katie now when she said that guys really liked it when girls did that, she saw the look on Mr. Thompson and Aaron’s faces earlier today. She smiled when she thought of what Mr. Jones would think if she did that for him.

She closed her eyes and thought of the boys at school. None of them seemed to even notice her except when they were teasing her or making fun of her and that was only the freshman boys. All of the other boys just ignored her. Then she thought of her teachers, now that she thought of it, they did seem to notice her. She remembered catching her History teacher looking up her skirt. She wondered why only older guys seemed to notice her.

“Good morning, baby.” She heard Katie’s voice and looked.

Katie was looking at her. Madison got up and climbed on her lounge, moving up between her legs and laying her head on Katie’s stomach. She felt Katie’s hands on her head. She loved the feel of Katie’s skin on her cheek.

“Do you feel a little better now?” Katie asked.

“Yes, I do, it was nice. I love your backyard.” Madison said.

“I love you in my backyard.” Katie said and rubbed the young girl’s head.

“I think I need to go to bed early tonight, or I will fall asleep in school tomorrow. I also have to help Mr. Thompson tomorrow afternoon.” Madison said.

“You know you don’t have to help Mr. Thompson if you don’t want to. He has been doing fine without you for many years.” Katie said.

“I know but it is not bad. The old men have soft hands, and I can tell they love touching me and that makes me feel good as well. It is also helping daddy and he is happy now. He has been so sad since my mom left and it is nice seeing him smile so much now.” Madison said.

“Do you promise to tell me the instant that you feel uncomfortable with anything?” Katie said.

“Yes, mom.” Madison said and giggled. Katie felt her heart skip a beat.

Aaron and Brad walked back outside, talking about the huge wreck and how Denny Hamlin slipped through and stole the race at the end. They fell silent as soon as they saw the girls. Madison was laying on top of Katie and they both felt their cocks harden instantly.

Madison saw the guys walk back and sit at the table. She saw them looking at her and Katie and she saw them both push on their pants and then sit down. She lifted her head up and looked at Katie.

“Katie, why do guys get all excited just looking at us?” Madison asked, Katie marveling again on her innocent curiosity.

“Part of it is that you are incredibly pretty and they always like watching two girls together.” Katie said.

“Do you think they would like it if we kissed?” Madison asked.

“Oh yes, they would definitely like that.” Katie said.

“Would you like that?” Madison asked.

“More than anything in the world right now.” Katie said and Madison smiled.

Madison slid up and kissed Katie. She held her lips on hers and slipped her tongue into Katie’s mouth. She felt Katie’s warm tongue and it slipped around hers gently. She loved it when that happened, and it was lasting longer than it ever had and it was soft and gentle. She pulled back and looked at Katie. Then she leaned in and started kissing her again, their tongues wrapping around each other again.

Aaron and Brad sat with their mouths hanging open as they watched the girls kiss. People have paid good money to get quality porn with similar situations, but they had something even better right here in the back yard. They watched and wished it would never end.

“Katie, do you think they are liking this?” Madison asked, pulling her lips from Katie’s.

“I don’t care, I am liking this.” She said and pulled the little girl back into her.

Madison felt Katie’s body getting warmer as they kissed, she also felt her hips moving slightly under her. Katie was getting excited, and she was making it happen. She felt really good that she could make Katie happy like this. She remembered in the dressing room when her body started getting excited and what Katie did for her. She pulled off the wonderful lips and started to slide down Katie’s soft body, kissing the warm skin as she went.

“Oh God.” Katie said as she felt the girl kissing her way down her body.

Katie felt her kiss her stomach just above her suit and then she felt the suit loosen and disappear. She could feel the warm breath on her already hot pussy. She still had her hands on the girl’s head and then she felt the warm tongue.

“Oh my God, that feels so good.” Katie said in a whisper and Madison smiled.

Madison licked Katie and loved the taste of her skin. She felt Katie spread her legs and she saw her pussy open before her eyes. She saw the pink skin inside and it looked wet. She licked and tasted something different. This tasted sweet and salty at the same time, much different than the salty taste of the rest of her body. She licked again and Katie moaned. Madison ran her tongue around and tried to soak up all the juices. She slipped it into the hole she saw and felt Katie shiver. She wiggled her tongue in the hole.

“Son of a bitch!” Katie screamed and Madison giggled, her tongue wiggling deep inside of Katie.

Madison saw Katie’s button and she knew what that felt like when someone touched hers. Aaron made her very happy just using his finger. She had felt three different tongues on her own and they all felt great. She ran her tongue around the little button, and she felt Katie shiver again and she felt her pushing on her head. She loved making Katie happy, and she kissed the little button again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.