Madison - Cover

Madison

Copyright© 2021 by Demonhead

Chapter 18: Thursday – Madison Lands the Big One

Fiction Story: Chapter 18: Thursday – Madison Lands the Big One - Young girl drives neighbor crazy and helps her daddy land his new job.

Caution: This Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Fiction   MaleDom   Snuff   Spanking   Black Male   White Female   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Prostitution   Violence  

Madison woke up in her own bed for the first time in a long time. She stretched and looked around, Katie was not there to wake her up and she felt a wave of sadness hit her. She rubbed her eyes and wondered if she would now feel sad every time she woke up. Her poor mind was a mess, too many feelings mixed up and she could not get them all straight.

She sat up in bed and let herself wake up a little more. She walked into the bathroom and took a long, hot shower. She felt her mood getting better just by relaxing under the water. Daddy was back and he was very happy for the first time in a long time. She smiled and she felt her heart lighten. She wrapped a towel around herself and walked back into her room to figure out her clothes. She was digging in her underwear drawer when she heard her daddy.

“Good morning, sweetie.” Her dad said, sipping his coffee, looking at his young daughter in a towel. He was amazed at how much she reminded him of his wife. He took another sip and tried to clear his head.

“Good morning, daddy.” She said, smiling.

“You guys have a meet on Saturday, right?” He said.

“Yes, we are running at our own school so it will be much easier.” She said.

“Good, that last meet was amazing, are you ready?” He said.

“Yes, I think so, coach has been working us really hard. I feel strong.” She said and pulled out her black lace panties and bra.

“I will let you finish getting dressed, I will be leaving in about 10 minutes. I am assuming Aaron will be picking you up and bringing you to the office this afternoon. Mr. Thompson said we are meeting a big client today.” he said, trying not to look at the panties and bra she will be wearing today.

“Yes, I usually get there around 4:30 unless coach is more crazy than usual.” She said.

“Cool, it will be fun. We can be a team. I will come back and say goodbye before I leave.” He said and she smiled.

She thought for a minute on how her meetings with clients have been going. She was a little worried on how this would work, she was nervous with daddy around. She knew for certain that she did not want him to know how she and Mr. Thompson won all those accounts. She didn’t know why she felt that way, was she ashamed of the things she was doing? She shook her head and wished she could talk to Katie, she missed her so much and especially at times like these. She looked at her hair and it was a damp mess hanging off her head. She picked up a brush and thought of how nice it was when Katie brushed her hair. She took a deep breath and tried to fix her hair as tears ran down her cheeks.

Henry was sitting at the table finishing his coffee when she came down the stairs. She was wearing a white shirt with her pleated gray skirt. Her black shoes and white socks completed the traditional schoolgirl look. Her hair was in a ponytail hanging down to the middle of her back. She smiled at him as she walked up to the table. He put his hands on her hips and looked at her.

“Baby, you are so pretty. How did I get so lucky to have such a pretty daughter?” He said and she smiled.

Madison felt her mood improve immediately as she looked at her daddy. She could see the happiness in his eyes, and it made her heart feel good. She hugged him hard, and he wrapped his arms around her.

“Thank you so much for my new phone, it is awesome.” She said, her head still in her daddy’s chest.

“You’re welcome, sweetie. I feel like I want to buy you everything you want now that we are in such a good place. You sacrificed so much, and you were such a light for me when I was in a bad way. I am so proud of you and I am so happy to have you.” He said and she pulled back and looked at him.

“Daddy, I don’t need anything special. I am just so glad you are happy now.” She said.

“Not even some new clothes, maybe some cool shoes?” He said.

“Well, I could be talked into some new clothes and shoes if you insist.” She said and smiled.

“That’s my girl. How about I invite Katie to go on a shopping trip with us one day?” he said and he saw her eyes light up.

“Daddy, that would be so much fun. I love you.” She said and hugged him hard.

“I love you too, baby girl. I need to go now. I will see you at the office this afternoon?” He said.

“Yes, daddy, have a great day.” She said.

“You too, baby, it is good to be home.” He said and stood up.

She sat at the table and watched her daddy leave for work. She was so happy to have him home, he made her feel so good. She grabbed her backpack and headed out the door for school. She saw her daddy talking to Mr. Jones and she walked over.

“Yes, Henry I can help you out. I still know quite a few people in the industry. We can set you up with something nice.” Mr. Jones said.

“Great, Barry, price should not be an issue, I just want something comprehensive so I can be sure she is safe.” Her daddy said as she stood next to him.

“Hey baby, Mr. Jones is going to help us set up a security system so I can make sure my little girl is safe when I am not around.” He said and hugged her.

“That sounds cool.” She said.

“Ok, Barry, I have to get going. I will call you later.” Her daddy said.

He kissed her on the head and got in his car and headed to work. She looked at Mr. Jones and he was holding Roscoe. She took Roscoe and he started licking her ear.

“Good morning, pretty girl.” Mr. Jones said.

“Good morning, Mr. Jones. How are you today?” She said.

“Very good now that my cute neighbor is standing in my yard.” He said and she giggled. She saw the look in his eyes, and it made her feel good.

“I have a pretty bra today, but I have a meeting at the office today.” She said and frowned. He laughed.

“You are a funny girl, but you did owe me one from yesterday, so I guess we are even now.” He said.

“Oh, that is true.” She said and smiled.

“It is so nice to have your daddy back, it feels like everything is sort of back to normal.” He said.

“Yeah, that is nice. I guess I have to get to school now.” She said and put Roscoe on the ground.

She walked into him and hugged him hard. He put his hands on her head as she held onto him. He noticed she held on a little longer than normal. She pulled back and smiled at him.

“I will see you later. Have a great day, Mr. Jones.” She said and turned to walk down the sidewalk.

He watched her pretty legs under her pleated skirt as long as he could. He loved that Henry was back, but he felt there was something going on with Madison. He couldn’t put his finger on it, but she seemed a little sad. That was not acceptable, she was his light. He hoped he would get a chance to talk to her soon, he would just come right out and ask her. He walked back in his house and thought about that pretty bra.

Madison waited for Sam at her house. She saw her come out and she was wearing a blue dress that was long, going down to almost her ankles. It was pretty and had long sleeves. It looked like her legs were still bothering her as she came down the stairs slow.

“That is a pretty dress. I haven’t ever seen that one.” Madison said.

“Yeah, mom is behind on laundry, so I dug this one out. Does it make me look old and grizzly?” Sam said and Madison giggled.

“There is nothing that could make you look old and grizzly. It is pretty, I like it.” Madison said and hugged her friend.

“Thanks, you are going for traditional schoolgirl today. Your boyfriend will like that.” Sam said and smiled.

“And who would be my boyfriend?” She said.

“Why Mr. Thomas, of course. You guys are practically engaged.” Sam said and Madison laughed. She did like the way Sam could make her laugh.

“That is true, he will like it. Maybe he will finally give me a ring, or at least let me climb his ladder again.” Madison said.

“Tramp.” Sam said and Madison laughed again.

They finished their walk to school, talking about silly things.

Mr. Thomas did like her outfit today, he stared at her legs the entire period. They were working on an assignment in the book, so he wasn’t lecturing. He did get up and walk around the class, Madison noticed he stopped next to her as he checked on her work. She looked up at him and she was sure he could see her black bra. She had remembered to open the third button even though Katie did not remind her. He smiled as he was looking and that made her feel good.

Lunch was uneventful, she ate in the cafeteria. Mr. Thomas had a meeting and she found she was disappointed that she could not spend time with him. Maybe Sam was right, and he was her boyfriend, she chuckled as she thought of that. She was walking to the locker room to get ready for practice and Sam caught up with her.

They walked together to the locker room. She stripped off her clothes and slipped on her top and shorts. Sam was in the restroom and she came out after she was already dressed.

“Go ahead, I will catch up with you.” Sam said and started to pull off her shoes.

“I can wait.” Madison said.

“No, you go. Tell coach I will be stretching again; my legs are still really sore. I don’t want you to be late.” Sam said.

“Ok, I will tell him.” Madison said and headed out to practice.

It was a really hard practice, coach explained that this meet was important. There were only two more before states and some of us have not qualified. Madison was happy that she had already qualified for states in the last meet. She felt proud as coach announced it to the team. She was the only freshman that had qualified, and the seniors all congratulated her. She breezed through coach’s intense workout; her excitement combined with her improved stamina made it almost easy.

She walked into the dressing room with Sam. She was drenched again and stripped off her clothes.

“I need to go to the bathroom again, I will catch you after your shower.” Sam said.

“Are you ok?” Madison said.

“Yeah, my stomach’s a little upset. I am falling apart at 14.” Sam said and chuckled.

Madison hugged her friend.

“Ok, rock star, your sweat is not going to cure my tummy issues.” Sam said and hugged her anyway.

Madison laughed and headed to the showers. They walked out of the gym and she noticed the big black car and Aaron standing next to it. Her heart leaped as she felt the excitement flow through her body. She ran up to him and hugged him. She felt his strong arms around her, and it felt so good.

“Hi girls, how was practice?” Aaron said, Madison still wrapped around him.

“It was good, thank you for picking us up. That is assuming the strange one lets you go so you can drive.” Sam said and Aaron laughed.

He opened the door and Sam crawled in. Madison reluctantly let go of Aaron and crawled in next to her friend. Suddenly, she felt like she was on the top of the world. Sam looked at her with a strange look on her face.

“You are a very weird girl.” Sam said and Madison smiled at her.

She grabbed Sam’s hand and held onto her as they rode to her house. They pulled up in front of Sam’s house and Madison hugged her. She pulled back a little and kissed her lips softly. She slipped her tongue into Sam’s mouth and she felt a warm tongue meet hers. She kissed her friend for a little while and then pulled back.

“That was nice.” Sam said.

“Yes, but I think we should practice a lot more. We should do a sleepover tomorrow again like last week.” Madison said.

“Yeah, I will ask.” Sam said and hugged her. Madison felt her rub her hands down her back. Sam pulled back from the hug and opened the door.

She looked back at Madison once more before she shut the door. Madison saw her smile and then her face turned sad. She hoped they could do a sleepover tomorrow night, she needed to talk to her friend.

Sam walked to her porch. Madison noticed her daddy’s car was still in the driveway. She was happy he was still around, maybe he could help her. Sam looked back at her and then went into the house.

Madison climbed over the seat and snuggled up next to Aaron. She pulled his hand onto her thigh and leaned into him. She closed her eyes and let her body relax next to her friend.

“I missed you too, baby girl.” Aaron said and she giggled.

“I love you Aaron.” She said softly and he squeezed her warm thigh.

They drove to the office slowly and held hands as they made their way to Mr. Thompson’s office. She saw Alex behind the desk and her face lit up when she saw them. She hurried around the desk and hugged Madison. She looked at her and Madison saw her frown.

“Yeah, I know, my hair is a mess. Can you help?” She said and Alex smiled.

“Absolutely, let’s go.” Alex said and took her hand. They started walking to Mr. Thompson’s office and Alex turned to Aaron.

“Wait for me?” She said and Aaron nodded.

They stepped into the office and Madison saw her daddy sitting in the chair and talking to Mr. Thompson. She walked up to him and he turned and hugged her.

“How was school, sweetie?” He said.

“It was good. How was your first full day at work?” She said.

“Very good, Brad and I were talking about our strategy about the Barr account. It is a huge account, and we are very excited that we may have a chance to convince Mr. Barr to sign.” He said and she loved how excited he was as he explained it to her.

“You guys keep talking business and we will be in the next room fixing this crazy hair.” Alex said, holding up Madison’s wrecked ponytail.

“Thank you, Alex. When you are done, I will let you know what I need you to do when Barr arrives.” Mr. Thompson said.

“Ok, sir, this won’t take long.” She said and led Madison into the small room. She closed the door and pulled a brush out of a drawer.

Madison sat down and Alex started working on her long hair.

“Are you happy that your daddy is back?” Alex said.

“Oh yes, very much.” She said.

“It is sweet that you guys are so close. My daddy was not like that.” Alex said and remembered the belt her daddy used to show his love to her.

“I am sorry Alex.” Madison said.

“It’s ok sweetie, it is nice to watch you two, it makes me feel good.” Alex said.

“You can borrow my daddy whenever you want.” Madison said and Alex laughed.

“Thank you, sweetie, that is very nice. Maybe I will come over for a sleepover one day.” Alex said and Madison turned to look at her.

“Oh please, I would really love that.” She said, very serious. Alex was taken aback by the desperation in the young girl’s voice. This was a very interesting little girl.

“We will see. Now what can I do with this mess here? Mr. Thompson requested natural with no ponytail. You ok with that?” Alex said as she ran her fingers through the beautiful hair.

“Yes, I like it like that sometimes.” Madison said and leaned back to let Alex work on hair. She loved the feeling of her fingers as she ran it through her hair.

“Coming up.” Alex said.

She finished and Madison smiled as she saw her pretty hair flowing around her shoulders. It was down to the middle of her back and it felt soft and silky after Alex brushed it. She hugged Alex and loved the way her body felt against hers. She felt a shiver run through her as she thought of a sleepover with Alex. They walked back into Mr. Thompson’s office and her daddy was gone.

“Beautiful, nice work Alex. Madison, you look fabulous today.” Mr. Thompson said.

“Thank you, sir.” She said and sat in the chair.

“Alex, let me know when Barr arrives.” Mr. Thompson said.

“Yes, sir.” Alex said and left the office.

“Madison, how are you feeling today?” He said.

“I am good, happy to see Aaron, Alex, and you. I got used to seeing you guys every day, and it has been a little different the last day.” She said.

“Yeah, I get that. My wife has been crying a lot.” He said.

“I am sorry, I talked to her last night.” She said.

“Yes, she told me. She was very happy, that meant a lot to her.” He said and Madison felt good that she had made Katie happy.

“I am glad, I miss her a lot.” She said.

“Are you sure you are ready for today?” He said.

“I think so, what do I need to know?” She said.

“Barr is younger than the men you have been working with. His father owns the company, but Michael makes all the decisions. He is a tough negotiator and we have been trying to sign him for 6 months. If we can get this one it will be by far the biggest contract, we have ever had.” He said.

“I guess I am ready. Will you help me if it is not working? It has been pretty easy so far; do you think he will be more difficult than the others?” She said.

“He could be, if you start to feel uncomfortable you let me know immediately. Katie will kill me if I let you get hurt.” He said.

“Ok, I will.” She said but she started to feel a little bit nervous. She remembered how excited her daddy was last night about the check and then when he explained the account. It was very important to him so she had to make sure and help any way she could. She took a deep breath. She heard his phone buzz.

“Yes, Alex.” He said.

“Mr. Barr is here, sir.” She heard Alex say and he looked at her. She got up and went to stand next to him, she grabbed his hand and held it.

“Ok, bring him in.” He said.

Madison saw Alex lead a man in, he was young, he looked younger than Mr. Thompson. He was tall and very large. She would even go so much to say that he was fat. His clothes were obviously expensive, so they made him look better than she expected he did in normal clothes. He wore glasses and was carrying a briefcase, but he was not looking at Alex’s butt. He was looking at Mr. Thompson as he approached the desk.

“Thank you, Alex, I will buzz you if we need you.” Mr. Thompson said, and she left the room and closed the door.

“Nice to see you again, Michael. How are you?” Mr. Thompson said and shook his hand over the desk.

“I am good Brad; I see Alex is looking as good as ever. How is Katie?” he said.

“She is good, thank you for asking. How is your dad?” Mr. Thompson said, and the man sat in the chair.

“He is living his best life. He has a couple of young cuties with him at all times. I think he is in Jamaica at the moment. He is a little hard to keep tabs on lately.” The man said and Mr. Thompson laughed.

“That sounds like Frank.” He said.

“So, Brad, talk to me about why I am here? Have you adjusted the numbers to make it worth our while to have a discussion?” the man said and leaned back in his chair.

“Before we talk business, Michael, I want to introduce you to Madison. She is helping me in the office.” Mr. Thompson said, and she walked around the desk.

Michael Barr watched the young girl walk around the desk and he was impressed. She was incredibly cute and was dressed like a wet dream. Her hair was breathtaking. He looked her up and down and then shook her hand.

“Nice to meet you Madison, you are a very pretty girl.” He said and looked at Brad.

“Thank you, sir.” She said and stood next to him. She could feel the confidence on him. He was not the same as the other old guys she was used to working with.

“So, Brad, I am assuming you have not made any adjustments to the numbers, at least not anything worth noting?” He said and looked at Madison. Mr. Thompson shook his head side to side.

“Interesting. We will have to investigate this proposal.” He said and pulled Madison in front of him.

“So, honey, tell me about yourself.” He said and started unbuttoning her shirt. She took a deep breath as she felt his fingers quickly working on her shirt.

“I am a freshman and I run track.” She said and he smiled. He opened her shirt and looked at her black lace bra.

“Impressive. An athlete, what do you run?” He asked and ran his hands over her tight stomach. She felt a shiver run through her as his fingers ran across her skin.

“I run the 5K, sir?” She said and felt her bra loosen. He pulled it slowly apart and her breasts were now bare in front of him. Her nipples were stiff.

“Very nice. So, you are a distance girl. Are you any good?” He said as he looked at her breasts. They were the perfect size for her small body. They were not huge but definitely big enough to be noticed. He touched her pink nipples lightly with his fingers. She flinched and took another deep breath.

“I have won my last two races.” She said as he pulled her shirt off her arms. It fell to the floor, followed quickly by her bra. She stood topless in front of the powerful man. He was smiling and squeezing her breasts.

“Impressive, indeed. I love a winner.” He said and kissed one of her nipples.

She moaned and closed her eyes. He kissed the other one and then she felt him pull back. He was leaning back in his chair and looking at her. He was a strange man; her older men would be all over her by this point. He almost looked uninterested.

“Brad, so far, I am intrigued. I am assuming you are still interested in the 6-year deal?” He said.

“Yes, Michael, the 6 year is what we are most comfortable with.” Mr. Thompson said.

“The number is large; we will have to continue to evaluate.” He said and leaned forward.

“Are you ok so far with this negotiation, Madison?” the man said.

“Yes, sir.” She said.

“Why are you doing this?” He said.

“To help my daddy.” She said.

“And who is your daddy?” He said.

“Henry.” She said and he looked at Brad.

“Henry is the salesman that will be assigned to your account.” Mr. Thompson said.

“Does your daddy know that you are helping him?” He said and Madison shook her head no.

“Interesting. I am even more intrigued. How much are you willing to do to help your daddy?” he said.

“I am not sure; I want to make sure you want to work with us so you will sign the contract.” She said.

“Sweetheart, if anything, I love your honesty. You are a special girl in addition to being incredibly beautiful. How about we keep going and you tell me when you want to stop, ok?” He said.

“Ok.” She said.

“How old are you, baby?” He said.

“14.” She said and he took a deep breath.

She saw his eyes change and some of the confidence was replaced by the look she was familiar with. She felt her confidence growing as she knew she was impacting him now.

He leaned back and started to open his pants. She watched him pull out his cock and she knelt down. He smiled and put his arms on the chair. She grabbed his cock with her little hand, and he groaned. She leaned forward and kissed the head of his cock. He tasted salty. He was not as big as Mr. Thompson and much smaller than Aaron. She moved closer and slid her mouth over him.

Michael Barr looked down at the 14-yr-old sucking on his cock. He was in heaven; he knew Brad was aware of his weakness and he knew he was pulling out all the stops. This little one was spectacular, he loved young girls and he had a severe weakness for long hair, specifically brunette. It was like this girl was designed just for him. He ran his hands through her hair. She looked up at him and he felt his cock lurch. He knew he would not last long in her warm mouth. She was very good at this, and only 14?

Madison licked him slowly and she felt him shiver. She knew he was close. She slipped her hand inside his pants and grabbed his balls. She felt him move and moan. She was doing good. He put his hand on her head and she moved down his shaft. His cock touched the back of her throat and she pushed a little and he slid further in. She heard him groan as she swallowed him. She pulled back slowly and licked over his head.

Michael looked down and watched a 14-yr-old take his cock into her throat. He had $500 hookers that could not do that. Fuck, she was good. He looked up at Brad and he was smiling. The mother fucker knew what he was doing. He closed his eyes and prepared to blast a load into her pretty mouth. She flicked that little tongue over his head and then sucked him back into her warm mouth. He felt his orgasm hit him and he unloaded into her. He saw her swallow it and hold him in her mouth. He fired another load into her, and she took that one as well. He leaned back and she slowly pulled off of him. She held his soft cock in her hand and smiled at him. It was a beautiful sight.

Madison leaned back on her legs and looked at him. He was breathing hard with his eyes closed. He slowly got his breath back and opened his eyes to look at her.

“Sweetheart, that was remarkable. You are quite the girl. Are you ok?” He said and she nodded.

He sat up and took her hand, pulling her to her feet. He unsnapped and unzipped her skirt. It fell to the floor and he was looking at her black lace panties. He ran his fingers across her thigh and then over her panties. She felt another shiver. He ran his hands behind her and over her tight ass. He squeezed her and pulled her closer. He kissed her stomach and then her nipples again. He sucked on her nipple and she moaned.

He slipped his fingers into her panties and slid them slowly off her hips. He pulled them down and they fell around her ankles. He lifted her feet and picked up the panties. He held them to his nose and took a deep breath.

“Do you mind if I keep these?” He said to Madison and she shook her head.

“Thank you, sweetie.” He said and put them in his pocket.

He moved his hand over her smooth pussy and rubbed her softly. She moaned softly and he thought that was the most wonderful sound he had heard in a long time. She put her hands on his shoulders and closed her eyes. He slipped a finger inside her lips, she was wet. This girl was surprising him over and over. He ran his hand over her perfect little ass. He stood up and pushed his pants down and stepped out of them. He lifted her up and put her on Thompson’s desk. He pushed her down on her back and knelt between her legs. He spread them and watched her young pussy open before his eyes. He saw the soft pink inside and the moisture that made her glisten.

Madison laid back on Mr. Thompson’s desk and felt the man open her legs. She felt his breath on her pussy, and she shivered. She looked up at Mr. Thompson and reached out for him. He took her hands and held them. She closed her eyes as she felt a warm tongue between her legs. He was very good, almost as good as Katie and she felt herself moving very quickly to pleasure.

Michael Barr leaned forward and tasted 14-yr-old pussy for the first time in his life. He loved them young but this one was the youngest so far. He thought the cute 15-yr-old was special last year, but this girl put her to shame. Not only was she young but she knew what she was doing, and all the time keeping that feeling of innocence about her. She was perfect and he was in heaven. He ran his tongue through her wet pussy, and she tasted sweet, like candy. He was pretty certain she was cherry; he knew the taste of pure pussy and this one tasted very pure. He slowed down a little, trying to make this last as long as possible.

Madison was in a pleasure haze. The man was slowly licking her, taking her to the edge and then pulling her back. She was squeezing Mr. Thompson’s hands as the man worked on her poor pussy. He was a magician; he obviously had done this many times before. She was squirming and waiting for her orgasm to hit her. He was taking his time and she was loving it.

Michael looked at the pretty girl squirming on Thompson’s desk. He loved the look of passion on the young faces. They were so honest and fresh. They haven’t been around long enough to get jaded. He ran his hands down her smooth thighs as he munched on her perfect pussy. He slowly moved through her lips and flicked his tongue over her little clit. She moaned and he smiled. God, she was perfect. He kissed her clit and she squirmed under him. He took pity on her and sucked on her clit, finally pushing her over the cliff. She squeaked and came hard. He held onto her legs and felt her pussy spasm under his tongue.

Madison felt her orgasm run over her like a truck. Her entire body was on fire and she loved it. She shivered and shook on the desk as the man played her young body. She slowly recovered and tried to catch her breath. He was standing between her legs. She felt him move forward and then she felt his cock touch her stomach with his hands on her thighs. His cock was hard again and felt strange lying across her stomach. He looked down at her and decided that this might be a done deal, one more hurdle to cross.

“Sweetheart, are you a virgin?” He said to her and she nodded. He took a deep breath and smiled.

“Brad, 6 years, 58 million, with an option to extend.” He said to Mr. Thompson.

“Agreed.” Mr. Thompson said.

“On one condition, sweetheart, are you willing to go the final step to help your daddy?” He said.

She needed Katie so bad, her mind was in turmoil. She wanted, so she needed to help her daddy. He was so excited about this job and she knew this account meant a lot to him. She loved the way he looked when he talked to her about it. She thought she knew what this man wanted, but she did not know what to do. She looked up at Mr. Thompson.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.