Madison - Cover

Madison

Copyright© 2021 by Demonhead

Chapter 21: Sleepover at Thompson’s

Fiction Story: Chapter 21: Sleepover at Thompson’s - Young girl drives neighbor crazy and helps her daddy land his new job.

Caution: This Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Fiction   MaleDom   Snuff   Spanking   Black Male   White Female   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Prostitution   Violence  

“Daddy, you still ok with us spending the night over here?” Madison said.

“Yes, let me know when Sam talks to her mom.” Henry said.

“Yeah, we are going to call her when she gets off work. I will call you either way.” Madison said.

“Henry, don’t worry, if anything happens, I can take Sam home.” Aaron said.

“Thank you, Aaron. So, I guess it is all set.” Henry said.

“Yay! Thank you, daddy.” Madison jumped up and hugged him. She gabbed Sam’s hand and pulled her to the pool. They both jumped in and everyone at the table heard the screams and smiled.

“To have that kind of energy.” Barry said.

“Yes, and after running a remarkable race.” Aaron said.

“Speaking of that, Katie, how did you enjoy that race.” Brad said and laughed. All the guys snickered.

“Fuck all of you, that was brutal, I was a mess.” She said.

“Literally, actually honey, I have to admit it was almost as much fun to watch you as the race.” Brad said.

“I am glad I could provide you such good entertainment.” Katie said and stood with a crooked smile on her face.

“Baby, we are just teasing you, I love the passion, it looks good on you.” Brad said and rubbed her ass.

“Nice save, I am going to swim with two people that appreciate me.” Katie said and Brad popped her on the ass as she walked away. They watched her jump into the pool, and they heard two wonderful squeals.

“Brad, you are right, with mascara running down her face and her hair looking like it was in a tornado, I don’t know that I have seen her hotter.” Aaron said.

“Yeah, I agree.” Brad said.

The guys sat and watched the girls wrestle and chase each other around the pool. All of them enjoyed the occasional flash of yellow or black flying through the air and the subsequent scream before they hit the water. It was fun to watch.

“Barry, are you about ready? I do have a few things to do around the house.” Henry said and Barry fought back the urge to say, “Absolutely not”. He could sit here and watch this all night.

“Sure Henry, I am ready when you are.” He said and figured he would be watching a certain video again tonight since he would not be getting any new material.

Madison saw her daddy standing up and she swam over to the steps. She walked out of the pool and all the guys stopped and watched her. Something about a pretty girl being just a little prettier when wet. They watched the water drip off her cute body as she walked up to the table.

“Daddy, are you guys leaving?” Madison said and put her wet arm around him.

“Yes, sweetie, I have to get some laundry done or you won’t have anything to wear to school.” He said and an image of Madison walking the hall naked flashed across the brain of all the other guys.

“I could just wear this to school.” She said. She looked at Aaron and he looked to be struggling. She smiled at him.

“I am afraid I would get a call for sure if you did that.” Henry said and hugged her.

Sam walked out of the water, causing all the eyes to divert to her. She walked up and stood next to Madison. It was like an exercise in opposites, blonde hair versus dark, yellow bikini versus black. What was not opposite was the firm, tight little bodies that were dripping water.

“Thank you again Brad for the food and drinks and hospitality. Also, thank you for putting up with these two goofballs all night.” Henry said and ran his hand over Madison’s wet head.

“Henry, your family is always welcome here and as far as these two goofballs I am sure they will provide much laughter and enjoyment.” He said as he looked at Madison’s little yellow bikini and wondered how long it would take before it was on the ground.

Henry turned towards the pool and was immediately in a hug from Katie. He felt her boobs against his chest and wrapped his arms around her.

“Thank you for putting up with me at the race, Henry.” Katie said as she hugged him.

“You are very welcome, it was a lot of fun. Thank you, guys, for coming.” Henry said and she pulled back.

“Are you kidding? That was the most exciting think I have ever seen.” Katie said and smiled at the girls.

“Daddy, you are wet.” Madison said and giggled. Henry looked down and his shirt was wet from the hug.

“Oh well, it was worth it for a hug like that.” He said.

“Yeah, those are good hugs.” Madison said and Katie smiled.

Henry started walking towards the house, Madison holding his hand. Barry followed behind and felt something touch his hand. He looked down and Sam grabbed his hand and walked next to him. She smiled up at him. His heart felt good as he held her hand and walked out to the car.

Madison hugged Henry as Barry and Sam watched. He was squeezing her, and her arms were around his neck. Sam squeezed Barry’s hand, he looked down at her and she was watching the hug intensely. He watched her and he saw her eyes get glassy. He knelt and looked at her.

“Sam, can I have a hug?” He said and she nodded.

He wrapped his arms around the young girl, and he felt her strong arms around his neck. He held her and he was pretty sure he felt a sob as she hugged him. His heart broke for this girl, what was going on with her? She was so happy most of the time but then there were these times. He held onto her and she eventually pulled back.

“Thank you, Mr. Jones. That was nice.” Sam said.

“Sam, I am here for you whenever you need that.” He said.

“Thanks.” Sam said.

Barry slid into the front seat and Henry started the car. They waved to the girls standing in the driveway in their bikinis. God, they were pretty. He was looking forward to watching his little tape.

Madison and Sam watched the car drive away. Madison looked at Sam and smiled an evil smile.

“You are scary. You look like one of those murderers in those slasher movies.” Sam said.

“What? Little ole me?” Madison said and Sam chuckled.

“What is going on in that warped little head of yours?” Sam said.

“Do you remember when you said you would be ok with whatever I did to you?” Madison said.

“Yeah.” Sam said slowly.

“Do you still feel that way?” Madison said.

“I think so, you are a pervert, but I trust you.” Sam said.

“Ok, you know I have changed since I stayed here for a week.” Madison said.

“Duh, just a little.” Sam said and Madison giggled.

“Well, the Thompsons, specifically Katie showed me a lot of new things. They took it slow but now I love doing them and they are wonderful. You got a taste of it last night.” Madison said.

“Yeah, I figured. We have been having sleepovers for 9 years and that is the first time you licked my pussy. So, I would say you have changed a little.” Sam said.

“After having a day to think about it are you still ok with that?” Madison said.

“Yes, absolutely, it was the best thing that ever happened to me. I am curious if it was because it was you or if it feels like that every time. The only thing I can think about is when it will happen again.” Sam said and hugged her.

“Well, my friend, you may not have to wait very long.” Madison said in her ear as she hugged her. Sam pulled out of the hug and looked at her.

“What do you mean?” Sam said.

“All of the people in that house love us a lot. They are willing to do anything that makes us happy if we want them to. Do you want them to?” Madison said.

“Oh God, do you mean like some of the stuff we did last night?” Sam said.

“If that is what you want. Do you want Katie to get between your pretty legs?” Madison said and put her hands on Sam’s cheeks.

“Yes, please.” Sam said and Madison smiled.

“I love you Samantha Simmons.” Madison said and kissed her pretty friend. She ran her tongue into her mouth slowly and wrapped her arms around her. She pulled back after a couple of minutes, Sam’s face looked flushed.

“Are you ready?” Madison said and Sam nodded.

“Ok, tonight is going to be special. I will be with you and help you the whole time. If you ever feel uncomfortable or have a question you let me know.” Madison said and Sam felt a shiver run through her body.

“Ok.” Sam said.

“Good, are you ready to do some things you have never done before?” Madison said.

“I guess so, but you are still a little scary.” Sam said.

“Nothing that happens will be scary, believe me. Just stay with me and relax.” Madison said and took Sam’s hand.

Sam walked with her friend, uncertain of what she was walking into. She knew her friend had changed recently, and she was pretty sure she was going to find out why tonight. She took a deep breath and they walked into the backyard.

Aaron watched the girls walk up and they continued until they were standing next to him. Madison had a strange look in her eyes. His poor cock lurched again as he looked at the two incredibly cute girls.

“Aaron, would you mind if we practiced on you? I want to teach Sam.” Madison said and Aaron was stunned as was Brad and Katie as they sat there.

“Um, I guess so.” Aaron said and Madison frowned.

“We can practice on Mr. Thompson if you are not sure.” She said and smiled.

“You little devil, don’t you dare. You put me in this state with your little lotion trick.” He said.

“Good, I was hoping you would say that.” Madison said and grabbed his hand.

She walked him over to the lounges. She and Sam sat down as Aaron stood next to the lounge. Madison looked up at him and reached for his pants.

“Sam, Aaron likes it when we wear our bikinis and he especially likes to rub suntan lotion on us. When those things happen, it causes this.” Madison said and pulled his cock out of his pants. Sam gasped and put her hand to her mouth.

Madison held the cock in her little hand. Aaron looked down and he loved the look of her little white hand on his cock. Madison pulled Sam closer and grabbed one of her hands.

“Just hold it like this.” Madison said and Sam gently grabbed his cock. He started to take deep breaths.

“It is so big and really hard.” Sam said.

“Yeah, you did that.” Madison said and Sam looked at her.

“Right, Aaron?” Madison said and looked up at him. Aaron nodded.

“Really, do all guys get this way?” Sam said.

“When you are walking around yeah probably most of them.” Madison said and Sam smiled as she held Aaron’s cock.

“What do we do?” Sam said.

“Well, Aaron likes it when I do this.” Madison said and licked the head of his cock slowly.

Aaron moaned and Sam looked up at him. His eyes were closed, and he looked like he was really enjoying this. She looked at her friend and then leaned forward and ran her tongue over his cock. It tasted salty but not bad, it felt weird under her tongue. Madison licked down the shaft and Sam did the same on the other side.

Katie reached over and grabbed Brad’s hand. He was holding his phone and she knew she would be watching this video many times. She could feel her nipples trying to poke a hole in her top and her pussy was just about to boil it was so hot. She slid her hand into her bottoms. She reached down and put her other hand on Brad’s crotch. He groaned.

“If you do any more than that I will blast in my pants.” He said and she giggled.

Aaron looked down and the two girls were licking and kissing his cock like it was an ice cream cone. He had never seen anything so beautiful in his life. He heard Madison giving instructions to her friend.

“Ok, now try and put it in your mouth like this.” Madison said and sucked the head of his cock into her warm mouth. He groaned and tried to hold on.

Madison pulled off and then Sam slid his cock into her small mouth. He looked down and saw her lips stretched around his cock and it was too much. He groaned and fired a load into her mouth. She pulled off, startled, and his next load hit her in the nose. He saw the surprised look on her face and then Madison took his cock into her mouth and swallowed his last load. She sucked it clean and then turned to her friend who had cum running down her chin and cheeks.

“What was that?” Sam said, still holding the cock.

“First, you can let go of him now.” Madison said and Sam pulled back.

“Sorry.” She said and looked up at Aaron. He looked down at the little blonde with his cum on her face.

“Thank you, girls.” He said and stumbled back to the table.

“That is what happens when you do that for them. When you get better you can catch it in your mouth. How does it taste?” Madison said.

“Weird, slimy, but not horrible.” Sam said and licked her lips.

Aaron sat at the table and took a huge drink of beer. Katie and Brad were staring at him with their mouths hanging open.

“Holy fuck, that was hot.” Brad said and Aaron nodded.

“That was amazing. We have created a monster.” Katie said.

They all looked, and Madison was walking up. She stood between Brad and Aaron.

“Aaron, thank you for letting us practice. Sam will need more practice when you are ready.” Madison said and kissed him on the lips. Katie snickered.

“Katie, can we borrow Mr. Thompson while Aaron rests?” She said.

“Sweetie, that is up to Mr. Thompson. Brad, would you be ok with the girls practicing on you?” Katie said and giggled.

“Katie, that is a stupid question.” Madison said and took Mr. Thompson’s hand. Katie laughed.

Madison led Brad over to the lounges and he saw Sam sitting there with Aaron’s cum on her face. God, that was hot. Madison opened his pants and pulled out his cock, it was hard as steel. She wrapped her hand around it and Sam put her hand on it as well. Sam started kissing the head and ran her tongue over it slowly. Madison pulled Sam’s other hand down to his balls and he felt a small hand caress his nuts. He groaned.

“They really like it when you do that. Just be careful, they are sensitive there.” Madison said as she showed her friend how to handle a man’s balls.

He saw Madison take her hand off and Sam continued to squeeze his balls gently. Madison pulled her hand off his cock as well, Sam’s hand was by itself on his steel rod. Sam licked the shaft and then moved back to the head. She ran her tongue over it and then slid it into her mouth. She flicked her tongue across it as she held it in her mouth.

He saw Madison whisper to her, and she slid more of his cock into her mouth and looked up at him. He saw the cute blonde with his cock in her mouth and he lost it and blasted a load into her young body. He saw her swallow, but she pulled off and he fired the next load onto her tongue. She tried to keep it all in but some of it flowed out of her mouth onto her chin. He felt another small load fire into her mouth.

Brad pulled back and Sam let go. He walked back to the table and Madison looked up to see Katie walking up. She sat on the lounge.

“Baby, that was incredible, are you ok?” Katie said to Sam.

“Yeah, that was different. Is it always this messy?” She said and Katie giggled.

“No, you will get better at it.” Katie said.

“With more practice.” Madison said and Katie smiled.

“Can you teach me more? That felt good, it seemed like the guys liked it a lot.” Sam said and looked over at them.

“Yeah, they liked it a lot.” Katie said.

“How long until we can do it again?” Sam said.

“Well, they have to rest for a little and then they have to get excited again.” Katie said.

“I know how to do that.” Madison said and kissed Katie gently.

Katie grabbed the girl and continued to kiss her. She slid her tongue into the little mouth and Madison returned the kiss. They wrapped their tongues around each other as Katie held Madison’s head. Katie pulled back and smiled.

“Yes, that will do it.” Katie said.

Madison kissed Sam and Katie watched the two girls. They had obviously done this before as their mouths and tongues started dancing immediately. Madison was holding Sam’s head and Sam had her hand on Madison’s arm. Katie thought it was precious and she felt a tingle between her legs. Madison pulled back slowly, and Sam took a deep breath. Madison gently pushed Sam towards Katie.

Katie kissed the young girl. It was soft at first as their lips met and got used to each other. She slipped her tongue in and Sam opened her mouth. She felt the little tongue flicker across hers. She put her hand on Sam’s head and pulled her closer. Katie kissed the pretty blonde deep and loved the feel of her skin under her hands as she hugged her.

Sam was starting to feel like she was in a dream. She had sucked on two cocks and now she was kissing Katie. She loved kissing Madison and she figured she always would, but Katie was magical. Her tongue was exploring the inside of her mouth and Sam was loving it. She was not sure if it was because it was the first time or if Katie was different. She was looking forward to figuring it out.

Aaron and Brad were watching the scene on the lounge and feeling their sore cocks coming back to life. Brad wondered if he could ever watch something like this and not get hard. He hoped that would never happen.

“Katie, can you show me something else?” Sam said as she pulled off the wonderful kiss.

“Sure, sweetie.” Katie said and kissed the soft lips again.

“Well, Madison did something to me last night and it was wonderful. I need to return the favor, but I don’t know how to do it.” Sam said and Katie looked at Madison.

“Dressing room.” Madison said and Katie nodded.

“I see, she is good at that, isn’t she?” Katie said and remembered the last time she had Madison’s tongue on her pussy. She shivered.

“Yes ma’am, that is the best thing that has ever happened to me.” Sam said.

“Well, I think we should get started. Madison, you need to lay down. I will be right back.” Katie said and walked off.

“So, rock star, you ready for this?” Sam said and ran her fingers over Madison’s tight stomach.

“Oh yes, you have no idea how long I have been waiting for this.” Madison said.

“Yeah, I think I do have an idea. I have been watching you for a while. Even before you stayed with the Thompsons you liked to watch me in the shower.” Sam said, her fingers running over the tight tummy.

“You are so pretty; it was impossible not to look.” Madison said.

“I admit I was looking at you too. You are perfect.” Sam said and kissed her.

The girls kissed until Katie returned. Madison looked up and she was holding something soft and black. Katie sat down.

“Madison, are you ready for a mind-blowing experience?” Katie said and held up an eye mask. Madison nodded.

“I am going to put this on you and then I am going to teach your friend how to make you very happy. You will not be able to see us so you will just have to react to the touch.” Katie said and Madison felt her body heat up immediately.

“Ok.” She whispered and Katie slid the mask over her eyes.

“You can take it off anytime you want but if you keep it on you will not be sorry.” Katie said.

Madison nodded and then tried to imagine the scene. She was laying on the lounge like she had done many times before. Katie had done this to her a few times but now it felt so different. She could feel her body vibrating with excitement. Her nipples were hard, and she felt her pussy getting wet. She could feel her hips moving but she could not stop them. No one had touched her yet and she felt herself getting close just from the anticipation.

Katie watched the young girl squirm on the lounge. She had never seen anyone react to the blindfold like this before but then again, she had never met anyone like Madison. She could almost feel the heat coming off her. She looked over at the table and motioned the boys over. They got up and walked over, Katie looked at Brad and he took out his phone and started to record.

“Sam, touch her lightly.” Katie said and pulled Sam’s hand to Madison’s thigh.

Sam touched her inner thigh softly and Madison gasped and moved her hips. Sam smiled and touched her a little lower on her leg. Madison moaned and Sam ran her finger down the inside of her leg to her knee and then back up slowly. She saw Katie motioning and she ran her finger almost to the edge of Madison’s bikini and stopped. Madison thrust her hips up and Sam giggled.

“Patience, rock star.” Sam whispered and Katie smiled.

“Oh God, this feels so good.” Madison said and did not know what to do with her hands. She was rubbing on her tummy and hips.

Katie pulled off her top and tied Madison’s right hand to the lounge. Madison groaned. Katie untied Sam’s top and looked at the girl. Sam nodded and Katie slipped her top off. Sam’s breasts were fabulous, Katie touched the nipple lightly and Sam made a small noise. She was looking forward to playing with these later but for now Madison was the focus. Katie tied Madison’s left hand with Sam’s top.

“Are you ok, honey?” Katie whispered.

“Oh yes.” Madison said in a gasp.

Katie smiled and looked at Brad. He was sweating and his cock was raging in his pants. She could only imagine what Aaron was feeling, she only hoped he wouldn’t knock her in the back of the head with his cock. She had plans for that cock, she hoped he could hold on. She looked at Sam and tried to look in her eyes, it was difficult.

“Softly.” Katie whispered and Sam started touching Madison’s legs again.

Sam ran her finger along her friend’s leg and could feel the heat coming off her body. She looked at her face and she was sweating; her forehead was glistening, and her mouth was opening and closing. She could see her nipples through her top, they were rock hard. It looked like Madison was going out of her mind, Sam hoped she was next.

Madison was in a lust-filled dream. Her body was vibrating under Sam’s finger, she loved the fact that she couldn’t see, it was exhilarating, and this would not be the last time this would happen. She felt Sam’s finger on her thigh and willed it to continue. She groaned as it stopped at the edge of her bikini bottom and tried to move her hips closer to the finger. God, this was exciting.

Katie moved to the side of Madison as Sam continued teasing her legs. She reached under Madison and pulled the tie of her top. She felt it loosen and then she pulled the tie at her neck. The top was free and just laying across Madison’s breasts. She ran her finger along the edge of the top and Madison moaned. Katie pulled back and let Sam take care of her friend.

Katie motioned and Sam pulled the tie of Madison’s bikini bottoms gently. Katie saw the knot loosen and slowly fall open. Sam was good at this; she reached over and untied the other side just as slow. Now Madison’s suit was laying across her body. Katie pointed to the top and Sam slowly pulled the top off Madison. Katie saw the beautiful breasts appear and it looked so hot to see Sam’s breasts hovering so close to Madison’s. Katie motioned and Sam touched Madison’s nipple with her own. Madison groaned and Katie rubbed her own pussy as she watched.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.