Madison - Cover

Madison

Copyright© 2021 by Demonhead

Chapter 22: Sleepover – part 2

Fiction Story: Chapter 22: Sleepover – part 2 - Young girl drives neighbor crazy and helps her daddy land his new job.

Caution: This Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Fiction   MaleDom   Snuff   Spanking   Black Male   White Female   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Prostitution   Violence  

Madison woke up and did not know where she was. She looked down and saw she was naked. She took a breath and let her mind catch up. She slowly came to her senses and looked over and saw Sam was asleep in the lounge next to her and was also naked. Her body was so pretty, her boobs were firm and obvious, her tummy was flat, and her legs were long and smooth. She hoped her friend would be ok with all her new adventures. Madison looked the other direction and Katie was sleeping on the other lounge. Her boobs amazed her no matter how many times she saw them. She turned and saw Aaron and Mr. Thompson sitting at the table. They were laughing and drinking beer.

Aaron noticed movement and turned his head to see Madison walking towards him. Her body was spectacular for a young girl. Her parts were not as big as adult women but as a package she was breathtaking. He noticed her boobs bounced slightly as she walked, why was that so hot? She stood next to him and put her hand on his arm. He looked into her eyes and his little innocent friend was back.

“Sorry we all fell asleep. You guys must be bored.” Madison said.

“It’s ok baby, you girls have to be exhausted after the race this morning, Katie especially.” Aaron said and Madison giggled.

“You know she helped me. I was in a daze and when I heard her scream it allowed me to hear the bell for the last lap. It was also nice to see her acting crazy just for me.” Madison said.

“Yeah, she was a little crazy.” Aaron said.

“All of you guys help me, every time I look up in the stands and see all of you, I feel like I get stronger, so you have to come all the time.” Madison said.

“You got it baby girl; I wouldn’t miss it for the world.” Aaron said.

“You got me too, if anything just to bring Katie.” Mr. Thompson said.

“I love you guys.” Madison said and moved over and kissed Mr. Thompson.

She had not kissed him for a while, and she forgot how good of a kisser he was. She figured he got to kiss Katie every day, so he had to be good. She felt his hand on her back and it felt nice. She decided she loved it when her guys touched her. Mr. Jones will be happy to hear that. She pulled back and then walked over to Aaron. She looked at him and smiled. He looked scared.

Madison crawled up on Aaron’s lap and curled up in his arms. She loved the feel of his strong arms around her. She put her head on his chest and took a deep breath.

“Aaron, I am sorry if I scared you.” She said and she felt him take a breath.

“Baby, we were in the heat of the moment, so I understand. What you said is very serious though and we cannot jump into something like that, I would not do that to you.” Aaron said, amazed that the words came so easy to him. Madison lifted her head and looked at him.

“We can take our time, but I still want you to do that. You are my special person.” She said and put her head back on his chest.

“Sweetie, you are so young. You have so much time, you don’t have to be in a hurry.” Aaron said and he heard her sniffle. He lifted her head and looked at her, her eyes were shiny.

“Baby, what is wrong?” He said and he saw her take a deep breath. A tear rolled down her cheek. She put her head back on his chest.

“I need you to do it soon, the only memory I have is of that man doing it to me on Mr. Thompson’s desk. I don’t regret it because I did it for daddy but...” She said and lifted her head.

Aaron was speechless and Brad felt a weight on his heart. Madison looked Aaron in the eyes.

“Aaron, when I think of that all I see is his face over me. I need you to give me a new memory, I don’t want him to be the only one. I want my memory to be of someone I love. I want to see you when I think about that.” She said and put her head back on his chest.

Aaron squeezed her and tried to keep it together. Brad took a big drink of beer and worked hard to not just break down in tears. Aaron felt her take a deep breath.

“I can wait until you are ready, just don’t leave me.” She said in a soft voice.

“Oh baby, don’t worry about that.” Aaron said and kissed her on the top of her head as his tears fell on her hair.

Aaron held the girl for quite a while, he wondered if she had gone to sleep. He looked at Brad and could tell that Brad found it almost comical that a little naked white girl was curled up on his lap. It did seem a little bizarre but then there had been a lot of bizarre things happening in this backyard lately.

Madison felt safe in Aaron’s arms. She was very comfortable. She thought about what she said to him when he was behind Katie, and she did think it was a little severe now that she thought about it. She felt the words when she said them, and she truly wanted that at that moment. She knew she would feel that way again; her body was reacting to all this attention in an interesting way. She looked up at Aaron and he was staring straight ahead. He looked sad, she did not like seeing him sad.

She moved off his lap and stood next to him. He looked at her and she kissed him. She put her hands on the side of his head.

“I will be ready when you are.” She said and kissed him gently.

Aaron watched her walk away, her cute ass moving as she walked. She was quite a beauty and looked incredibly comfortable without clothes. He saw her walk over and look down at Sam, the other naked 14-yr-old girl in the backyard. He shook his head at the situation.

Madison touched Sam’s foot and rubbed her hand over the cute toes. Sam opened her eyes and looked at her. Madison smiled and continued to rub on the small feet. Sam moaned and closed her eyes. She loved making her friend happy and this was easy, she leaned over and kissed her cute toes. She stood up and held out her hands. Sam opened her eyes.

“Come swim with me.” She said and Sam sat up and grabbed her hands.

Brad saw the girls run to the pool and he heard the huge splash. Katie was still sleeping, that hot scene must have burned her out. He watched the girls swim around and grabbed another beer. He handed one to Aaron, his friend looked like he needed it.

“You ok, buddy?” Brad said.

“Did you hear what she said?” Aaron said.

“No, I was too busy trying to keep track of everything that was happening. I thought I had seen it all but nope, that took the cake.” Brad said and Aaron leaned over.

“She said she wanted me to fuck her just like I was fucking Katie.” Aaron said softly and Brad’s eyes got wide.

“Oh fuck, that makes it even hotter.” Brad said.

“I don’t know if I can do it, man. She is so young.” Aaron said.

“Yeah, I get it, but she sure doesn’t act young when that stuff starts to happen.” Brad said.

“Do you think we are going too far with them? Look at Sam, it is her first time here and she is already walking around naked.” Aaron said and Brad nodded.

“Listen, things have moved a lot faster and farther than I thought they would but that is because she is so god damn irresistible. What we have to do now is make sure she is never uncomfortable or scared about anything that happens.” Brad said.

“Yeah, I guess. It will just take me a little while to come to terms with that.” Aaron said.

“You came to terms with those blowjobs.” Brad said and smiled.

“Very true but my god, those are fucking fantastic.” Aaron said.

“Yes, my friend, they are.” Brad said and took another drink.

Madison swam over to the side of the pool and put her arms on the edge. Sam swam over next to her. They had their arms on the side of the pool as the rest of their bodies hung in the water.

“What are you thinking about rock star?” Sam said.

“I am thinking about how much has happened in this backyard.” Madison said and looked at her.

“I can only imagine; I have only been here for a few hours and my mind is blown.” Sam said and Madison giggled.

“Are you ok with everything that has happened so far?” Madison said.

“Yeah, it has been amazing. I feel like I have grown up a lot in the last few hours but man, it felt so good.” Sam said.

“Yes, it does. You are very good.” Madison said and smiled.

“Thank you, my queen. I live to serve.” Sam said.

“You know I was serious about you having to do that a lot more.” Madison said.

“Yeah, I figured. I just hope you weren’t serious about doing it on Mr. Thomas’s desk.” Sam said and Madison smiled.

“We will see.” Madison said.

“Oh crap.” Sam said.

“Sam, there is something I need to tell you.” Madison said.

“Sure, what’s up?” Sam said.

“I am not a virgin anymore.” Madison said and Sam’s smile faded.

“What happened? Was it back here?” Sam said.

“No, not back here and not with them.” Madison said.

“Who was it?” Sam said.

“A stranger at daddy’s office.” Madison said.

“What? Madison, what happened?” Sam said, suddenly worried.

“No, I am ok. I have been helping Mr. Thompson at the office with clients.” Madison said.

“Helping how?” Sam said.

“Mostly just talking to them and making them happy. Some of them touched me and it felt good, but the last contract was really big, and the man stuck his cock in me on Mr. Thompson’s desk.” Madison said.

“Madison, did he rape you?” Sam said.

“No, he did not. I let him do it. I don’t regret it; it was a huge contract and it made daddy very happy.” Madison said.

“Does your daddy know?” Sam said.

“No, he doesn’t, just Katie and Mr. Thompson know and Aaron of course. Please don’t tell him.” Madison said.

“Of course not. Are you ok with it?” Sam said and put her hand on her friend’s arm.

“Yes, I am ok with what happened.” Madison said.

“I heard a but at the end of that.” Sam said.

“Yeah, every time I think of what happened all I see is his face with his slimy hair looking down at me. I don’t want that to be what I see.” Madison said and put her head down on her arms.

“Oh honey, there will be others.” Sam said and rubbed her arm.

“I know, but I want them to happen soon, so I can forget about his face. I want Aaron to do it.” Madison said.

“Holy shit, his thing is huge, will it even fit?” Sam said.

“I don’t know, but it will be fun to try.” Madison said.

“Did you ask him?” Sam said.

“Yeah, but he doesn’t want to, he said I am too young.” Madison said and her voice cracked.

Sam held her friend while she cried. She rubbed her head and her back.

“I have an idea, why don’t you think of my face when you think of that. I will do that thing between your legs as many times as it takes for you to replace his face with mine. We can even do it on Mr. Thomas’s desk. His face will be fun to look at when that happens.” Sam said and Madison laughed through her tears.

“I love you.” Madison said.

“I know.” Sam said and kissed her friend.

Madison felt Sam’s soft lips and she turned a little more. They kissed gently and Madison felt Sam’s tongue touch hers. She opened her mouth more and grabbed the back of Sam’s head. Madison pulled back after a little while and looked at her friend.

“Feel better?” Sam said and Madison nodded.

“You have magic kisses.” Madison said.

“Yep, I told you I was a witch.” Sam said and Madison laughed. Sam was happy to hear that laugh.

“You know, we have to call your mom soon and ask her if you can stay.” Madison said.

“Yeah, Mom, can I stay over at the Thompson’s, we have to suck Aaron’s cock a couple more times.” Sam said and Madison laughed again.

“And you call me a pervert.” Madison said.

Katie opened her eyes, and she was on her lounge in her backyard. She was incredibly tired. She felt a tingle between her legs and remembered Aaron’s huge cock. She smiled, he was a wild man that time, she was pretty sure she still had his finger marks on her hips. Then she remembered Sam’s pussy, it was so sweet and amazing. She licked her lips as she replayed it in her mind. She looked over and the girls were in the pool and Aaron and Brad were drinking beer at the table.

Brad noticed his wife was awake and she was sitting on her lounge looking around on the ground. It didn’t look like she could find what she was looking for and he saw her frustrated sigh. She stood and walked over to them naked, that seemed to be the theme for girls today, he was not complaining. He grabbed a beer and held it out to her. She took it and slid into the seat next to him.

“Feeling better, sleeping beauty?” Brad said.

“Suddenly, I was so tired.” She said.

“Oh, I have no idea why, let’s see, cheering like a lunatic at a track meet and then coming home and making love to Madison, Sam, and Aaron. You have been a busy little beaver.” Brad said and chuckled.

“By the way, how did Sam taste?” Aaron said.

“Wonderful, she is special as well.” Katie said.

“I think you may be addicted to 14-yr-old pussy.” Brad said and Katie looked at him.

“Hmm, maybe so.” She said and took a drink of beer. The boys laughed.

Two very wet young girls walked up to the table and crawled into Aaron’s lap. Madison sat on his right leg while Sam sat on his left. He put an arm around each as they sat there.

“That is a pretty sight, you should put that on facebook.” Katie said and the girls giggled.

“Katie, we need to call Sam’s mom. I think my phone is upstairs in my bag, is there one we can borrow?” Madison said.

“Sure, sweetie.” Katie said and grabbed Brad’s phone. She handed it to Sam.

Sam dialed and put the phone to her ear. Madison remembered when she talked to her daddy without a shirt on, she thought that was hot but now Sam was going to talk to her mom completely naked and sitting on Aaron’s lap, this was a whole new level.

“Hi mom.” Sam said.

“Hi honey, how did the race go.” Sarah said.

“I finished 32nd, but Madison won again.” Sam said.

“That is still good sweetie, you did not get to practice very much this week, so it was good that you were even able to run. Tell Madison congratulations for me.” Sarah said.

“I will mom, I am still over at the Thompsons, can I stay over here tonight with Madison?” Sam said.

“Honey, are you sure it is ok with the Thompsons?” Sarah said.

“I think so, they invited us.” Sam said.

“Ok, can I talk to Katie?” Sarah said.

“Sure, she is right here, hold on.” Sam said and handed the phone to Katie.

“Hi Sarah.” Katie said.

“Hi Katie, are you sure it is ok for Sam to stay?” Sarah said.

“Yes, she is wonderful, and we enjoy having her here. It is not a problem at all.” Katie said.

“Ok, I guess it is ok. Do you need me to pick her up in the morning?’ Sarah said.

“No, we can take her home anytime you need her. No need for you to come. What time do you want her home?” Katie said.

“Well, I have to work the breakfast shift so I won’t be home until around 1:00 but you can bring her anytime you need to, she has a key.” Sarah said.

“We can have her home by 1:00.” Katie said.

“Katie, that would be wonderful. Thank you for letting her stay, I know she enjoys being with Madison.” Sarah said.

“Yes, she does. You have a great night, Sarah.” Katie said.

“Thank you, Katie, you too. Can I talk to Sam?” Sarah said and Katie handed the phone to Sam.

“Hey Mom.” Sam said.

“Honey, do you have all your stuff?” Sarah said.

“Yes, thanks mom for letting me stay.” Sam said.

“Your welcome honey, I will see you tomorrow.” Sarah said.

“I love you mom.” Sam said.

“I love you too sweetheart.” Sarah said and hung up the phone.

Sarah Simmons stood up in the kitchen and wrapped her arms around herself. She took a deep breath and opened the freezer to see if there were any dinners left. She closed the door and walked to the living room and looked out the window at the empty driveway. She sat on the couch and wondered what she was going to do all night. She reached for the remote and turned on the TV.

“Sam, that was crazy. Have you ever talked to your mom naked?” Madison said and giggled.

“No, I have to say that is the first time I did that. That seems to happen a lot back here.” Sam said and smiled.

“True, Aaron, have you ever had two girls sitting on your lap naked?” Madison said and Aaron smiled.

“None as cute as you.” He said.

“Nice save. So, have you ever kissed two 14-yr-old girls at the same time?” Madison said and kissed him.

“Now that is something I have never done.” Aaron said and Sam kissed him.

He kissed Sam as Madison kissed his neck and cheek. He pulled away from Sam and kissed Madison. He felt like he was in heaven. These two precious creatures tasted so good, and their bodies were so soft and warm. He felt his poor cock responding yet again. The girls kissed him and ran their hands over his chest. Brad propped his phone up on the table as he recorded another thing he had never seen before in his life.

“Aaron, Sam and I need to practice some more. Are you available to help?” Madison said.

“Girls, you are going to wear me out. I would love to, but I am not sure it will work yet.” Aaron said.

“Mr. Thompson, are you available?” Madison said and Brad nodded.

Madison slipped off Aaron’s lap and leaned into his ear.

“We will be right over there for a few minutes. Make sure and look at us while we are over there if you need inspiration. Sam’s butt is especially attractive.” Madison whispered and rubbed his crotch. Aaron groaned.

Madison helped Sam off Aaron’s lap and kissed her right in front of him, pulling Sam into her and kissing her deep. She could feel Sam’s nipples rubbing against hers as she hugged her. She kissed Sam for at least a minute and then pulled back and looked at Aaron. She smiled at him and took Sam’s hand and led her to Mr. Thompson.

Madison knelt in front of him and opened his pants. Brad slid to the edge of the chair, and she pulled his shorts down to the ground. She reached under and held his balls in her little hand. She looked up at him as she took his cock in her other hand. She looked up at Sam and she knelt next to Madison. Madison kissed the head of his cock and licked the drop of moisture on the top. She pulled back and looked at Sam, Sam leaned in and kissed the head. Madison licked down his shaft as Sam sucked the head into her mouth.

Brad grabbed Katie’s hand as the girls worked on his poor cock. He was outnumbered and the view between his legs was remarkable. A blonde on his cock and a brunette licking down his shaft while she massaged his balls. The two warm tongues felt amazing, they were a little awkward in their inexperience but that made it even better. He closed his eyes and marveled at how good this felt. He put his other hand on Madison’s head and then he felt her tongue on his balls.

Madison felt Mr. Thompson flinch when she kissed his balls. They were soft and fragile as she rubbed and kissed them. She sucked them gently and found she could pull one into her mouth. That felt strange but powerful, she knew he really liked that as he moaned. She let it slip out of her mouth and then sucked on the other one. She looked up and saw Sam moving her hands up and down his shaft while she sucked on the head. They made a great team.

Sam liked the feeling of Mr. Thompson’s cock as she sucked on the head. It was soft but firm at the same time. She also loved that he seemed to really like it so far. Madison was doing something under him, she would have to ask her later. She was pretty sure he liked what she was doing as he was moaning a lot. She wondered how she would know when his stuff would come out. She tried to listen to him, hoping for a clue.

Brad was in turmoil, the two little tongues had him in a daze. He was not going to be able to hold on much longer. He looked down at Sam and she looked so serious, like she was very focused. He let go of Katie and put his hand on her head. It was incredible that he had two pretty girls on him at the same time. He rubbed their heads as they worked on him, he looked at Katie and she was smiling. She looked like she was enjoying it as much as he was. He was pretty sure that was not possible as he felt Madison suck one of his balls into her mouth again.

Aaron watched the scene and felt his sore cock responding. Sam on her knees was hot as fuck. Her ass was remarkable as Madison had said. Her skin was so flawless and then there were those two little feet sitting there under that remarkable ass. Madison, on the other hand, had him mesmerized. She was sucking on Brad’s balls and to do so she had to lean over, causing her little ass to stick out. He loved that but he really liked seeing her cute pussy as it peeked out from between her legs. Yes, he was going to have a fourth orgasm in the next few minutes compliments of those two little mouths.

“Sam, try to take more in.” Madison whispered, her face now next to Sam’s.

Sam tried to slide more of the cock into her mouth. It was not as big as Aaron’s, but it still would not go very far in her small mouth. She pulled back and took a breath. Madison licked the head and then kissed Sam. Sam kissed her back and then Madison moved back to the cock and licked the head. Sam licked it and felt Madison’s tongue as they both licked on the head.

“Mr. Thompson, does this feel good.” Madison said, her tongue moving over his cock and Sam’s tongue as well.

Brad looked down and lost his mind. His first blast hit both girls as they kissed on his cock. Sam tried to capture his second load, but it hit her in the nose. Madison held his cock and the last load hit Sam on her chest. Madison kissed Sam and Brad groaned as the two girls kissed over his deflating cock.

“Katie, how was that?” Madison said, holding Brad’s shriveled cock.

“Madison, that was the most amazing thing I have ever seen. How did you know to do all of that?” She said, knowing that was not in any of the lessons.

“I don’t know, I was just making it up. I thought he would like it.” She said.

“Well, he liked it for sure.” Katie said and Madison giggled.

Madison looked at Sam and she had stuff on her face again. Madison wiped it off her nose and then off her lip. She rubbed it on Sam’s chest with the rest of it. She kissed Sam again, she could taste him on her lips. It felt strange, she wasn’t really thinking about any of this, she was just reacting. She would always want to kiss Sam, no matter what was on her face or where they were. She looked over at Aaron and now she wanted to practice on him.

Aaron saw her look at him and he knew what was coming. They both stood and he saw two sets of cute breasts and two amazing little bodies. His cock was now rock hard and ready for the two little devils that were walking towards him. Well, one devil and one angel. Madison touched his arm and smiled at him.

“You ready?” She said and he nodded.

“For practice or what I asked you?” She said and he frowned.

“Practice.” He said and she smiled.

“It’s ok, I will wait.” She said.

Aaron took a breath as he felt her little hand slide into his shorts and grab his cock. She squeezed it and then pulled her hand out. She grabbed his waistband and pulled, he lifted his ass off the chair, and she pulled them down to his ankles. He slid forward and she grabbed his cock again, the contrast of her small white hand on his huge black cock looking awesome. She knelt and kissed the head as she looked at him. When did this little 14-yr-old turn into a master cocksucker?

Sam knelt next to Madison, looking at the massive black cock. She would always be shocked by this cock. It was so big and hard. She put her hand on it and felt it throbbing. She ran her hand down it gently and wondered how it would ever fit inside a girl, especially Madison or her. She shivered as she realized she was thinking of how it would feel inside her.

Madison loved Aaron’s cock. It felt so firm under her fingers, and it tasted good. She ran her hand down it and felt Sam’s hand. She moved over it and ran her hand to the bottom and then back up slowly as she sucked gently on the head. She pulled off and pushed it over to Sam. Sam kissed the head and sucked it into her mouth. Her lips looked stretched around the huge cock. Madison wondered if her lips looked the same when she did it. She ran her hand down and took his balls in her hand. He moaned and she smiled. This was like a secret button for them. She licked down the shaft slowly while Sam sucked on him. She looked up at Aaron and he was looking at her.

Katie held the phone and tried to capture this scene. They would have so much footage they would never need any more porn. This was way better than anything she had ever seen anyway. She watched Madison move down and kiss Aaron’s balls. How did she figure that out on her own? Sam was sucking the massive tool in her little mouth, and it looked amazing. She was figuring stuff out quickly as well. What had they done? These little girls were just walking down their school hallways just yesterday and now they were nursing on a huge black cock in her backyard. She took a deep breath and knew there would have to be a talk tonight.

Aaron felt his cock throb under their mouths and tongues. He had cum three times already, he was not sure he had anything left. Even he had never been pushed this far, how did these little ones bring him to this? He had been with so many women and none of them had ever gotten even a fourth erection out of him and now these girls were sucking a fourth orgasm out of him. It was buried deep, but he could feel it slowly climbing. He felt Madison’s tongue on his balls, and he groaned. She sucked one into her warm mouth. That rarely happened to him, he looked down at these two amazing girls.

Madison moved back up to his cock and kissed Sam as she pulled it out of her mouth. She put her hand on it next to Sam’s two hands. Sam was moving her hands slowly up and down the long shaft as they kissed. Madison moved the cock to their lips, and they broke the kiss and licked his cock. They kissed over the cock, their tongues rubbing against each other as they moved around the cock. It felt weird to kiss Sam with a cock in the middle, she was pretty sure Aaron liked this. Even if he didn’t, she sure did so they would have to do this again, she was confident Aaron would be ok with it.

Sam kissed Madison and then sucked on the cock. She liked Aaron’s cock; it was so large it felt unreal. She pulled as much as she could into her mouth and looked up at Aaron like Madison taught her. She looked at him until she caught his eye. He looked like he was in pain and then she felt his stuff in her mouth. She held onto him and swallowed. She felt the next one and she swallowed that one as well. She pulled off slowly and another small batch hit her tongue. She was going to swallow but Madison kissed her. She felt Madison’s tongue sliding around in the stuff, she thought this was kind of hot. She pushed some of the stuff into Madison’s mouth and then pulled off. She saw Madison swallow and smile at her. They were both still holding his cock as it started to shrink.

“Aaron, how was that?” Madison said.

“Fuck.” Aaron said and the girls giggled.

“Katie, is that code for ‘It was good’?” Madison said and Katie nodded.

Madison stood and lifted Sam to her feet. She looked at Aaron and he was leaning back with his eyes closed, his cock laying on his thigh, looking very tired. She looked at Mr. Thompson and he was also leaning back with his eyes closed. He had put his cock away.

“Katie, did we break them?” Madison said and smiled.

“Yeah, I think so. They will be out for a while.” Katie said.

“Ok, we are going to go take a shower and maybe even put on some clothes. I am getting a little hungry, can we talk about food when we get back?” Madison said.

“Sure sweetie, take your time, I have to let the boys finish recovering before they will be able to talk.” Katie said and the girls giggled.

Katie watched two cute little butts as they walked up to the house. She wrapped her arms around herself and hoped they were not playing with fire. Brad said to make sure they were always comfortable but god damn, they looked very comfortable as they sucked off the boys. She felt her pussy tingle when she thought about it. She punched up the video on the phone and started to watch it as the guys tried to recover.

Madison led Sam into the bathroom and stopped to kiss her. She wrapped her arms around her friend and felt her hug her back. She loved the feeling of their skin as their bodies met. She would never get tired of this feeling. She wondered for a second if it would feel as good with a boy. She was not worried about it, Katie said it didn’t matter, she was just supposed to find someone she felt comfortable with and worry about the rest later. She knew she would always feel comfortable with Sam, no matter if she found someone else or not. She would always have her Sam.

“Are you still ok with everything?” Madison said and reached in to turn on the shower.

“Yeah, it is mind-blowing. I am trying not to overthink it; I am sure there will be plenty of time for that later. Aaron’s cock is amazing.” Sam said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.