Madison - Cover

Madison

Copyright© 2021 by Demonhead

Chapter 23: Sunday

Fiction Story: Chapter 23: Sunday - Young girl drives neighbor crazy and helps her daddy land his new job.

Caution: This Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Fiction   MaleDom   Snuff   Spanking   Black Male   White Female   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Prostitution   Violence  

Madison opened her eyes, and she was looking at Sam. Her blonde hair was spread all over her pillow and she was laying on her back. Madison watched her chest rise and fall with her slow breathing. Her face was half covered in hair, but she could see the soft lips and wonderful pretty face. She scooted closer and pushed the hair off her face. She ran her hands down her cheek and then her soft neck. Her skin was soft and smooth, Madison could feel the warmth under her fingers. She ran her fingers down her chest and touched a pink nipple.

Madison pushed gently on the small nipple and loved the feeling as it stiffened under her finger. She touched the soft boob and then touched the nipple again. She loved Sam’s body; it was perfect. She touched the tight little tummy and then her small bellybutton. The sheet was pulled up to her waist, covering her lower body but there was enough exposed to keep her busy. She rubbed her belly and then touched the bottom of her pretty boobs.

“Good morning, rock star.” Sam said and Madison looked at her pretty eyes.

“Good morning, pretty girl.” Madison said, holding a firm boob in her hand.

“Why does it feel so good when you touch me?” Sam said softly.

“Well, let’s see, it could be because you are the prettiest girl on the planet?” Madison said and Sam shook her head.

“Ok, maybe because I love you so much it comes out of my fingers?” Madison said.

“If that didn’t sound disgusting it would be sweet.” Sam said and Madison giggled. Sam took Madison’s hand and brought it to her mouth, kissing the tips of her fingers.

“Yeah, it came out a little wrong. I think it is because it feels good when people touch you and when it is someone that loves you it feels even better.” Madison said, struggling as Sam kissed her fingers.

“I like that one. I love your fingers.” Sam said and smiled. Madison saw Sam slide one of her fingers slowly into her mouth. She moaned as she felt Sam’s warm mouth. Her tongue was licking her finger and she was sucking softly. Madison felt her body heating up as Sam pulled her finger out of warm mouth very slowly. Madison laid her head on Sam’s chest.

“That was a wild day yesterday.” Madison said as she felt Sam now running her fingers through her hair.

“You could say that again.” Sam said.

“I am sorry if I made you feel weird.” Madison said.

“I am sorry I freaked out a little. It was a lot.” Sam said.

“Yeah, I guess I didn’t realize it, I had a whole week to adjust but I threw it on you all in one day.” Madison said and looked at Sam.

“It was fun, but how do you do it?” Sam said.

“Do what?” Madison said.

“Do all the things you do over here and stay normal. I never dreamed you were doing these things.” Sam said.

“I don’t know, it just seems so natural over here and everywhere else it is the same as it has always been.” Madison said.

“Um, you have been showing Mr. Thomas your panties for the last week. I am pretty sure that is not your normal.” Sam said.

“Yeah, I guess you’re right. I have also been showing Mr. Jones a little lately too.” Madison said.

“Really, like what?” Sam said.

“Just my panties, and he did see my bra the other day, my button fell out.” Madison said.

“Your button fell out? Yeah, that happens to me all the time.” Sam said and smiled.

“Are you sure you are ok?” Madison said and touched her cheek.

“Yeah, just stay with me and don’t expect me to let Aaron stick that thing in me anytime soon.” Sam said and Madison giggled.

“It is big, isn’t it?” Madison said.

“Yes, are they all so different?” Sam said.

“How many do you think I have seen?” Madison said.

“More than me.” Sam said.

“Barely, the only other one was the slimy little guy from daddy’s office, his was small.” Madison said.

“Oh, I am sorry, I didn’t mean to bring that up.” Sam said and put her hand on Madison’s face.

“It’s ok.” Madison said and put her head back on Sam’s chest so she couldn’t see her eyes tearing up. She saw his evil face again looking down at her. She closed her eyes and rubbed Sam’s tummy.

“Hey, rock star, you ok?” Sam said and pulled Madison’s head up. She saw her friend’s eyes and they were sad and glassy. She saw a tear run down her cheek and her face crumble.

Sam grabbed Madison and hugged her, pulling her head to her chest. She held her friend as she cried. Sam rubbed her back as she felt her sobbing. She did not understand, she was afraid her friend was impacted more then she thought by the slimy little man that took her virginity.

Katie walked out of the bathroom and stopped at Madison’s door. She heard Sam talking and it sounded like crying. She opened the door and Sam looked up at her. Madison’s head was buried in Sam’s chest, and she was sobbing. Her heart broke and she sat on the bed, rubbing Madison’s back.

“Sweetie, what’s wrong?” Katie said, trying to hold it together. Madison lifted her head and looked at her, her cheeks were wet and her eyes red.

“Katie, I’m sorry but I can’t get his face out of my head. His mean eyes and his slimy hair are all I can see when I think about it. It was not special at all.” Madison said and broke down into tears again. Katie slid closer and put her arms around both of them.

“Sweetheart, I am so sorry. I wish I could change it but all I can do is hold you until it starts to feel better.” Katie said and felt her own tears run down her cheek.

“Thank you, Katie.” Madison said and she felt warmer with her two people holding her.

Katie held onto the girls for a few minutes and let Madison cry herself out. She rubbed her back slowly and she could feel her start to calm down.

“Sweetie, I am so sorry, we should have never put you in that position.” Katie said and Madison picked up her head.

“No, it is not your fault. I knew what I was doing. I did it for daddy. Everything would be fine if I could get his face out of my head.” Madison said and Katie put her hand on her cheek, she liked the feel of her hand.

“Baby, I understand. We should hold off on some of the stuff, we have been going too far.” Katie said and Madison grabbed her hand.

“No, that will not help. I love the stuff we are doing; it makes me feel good and loved. Do not stop, I will let you know if it ever gets to be too much.” Madison said, looking right in Katie’s eyes.

“Are you sure?” Katie said and Madison leaned over and kissed her.

Katie fell back on the bed and Madison was on top of her. She felt the girl’s tongue slide into her mouth, and she wrapped her arms around her. She kissed Madison back, their tongues dancing with each other. She loved the taste of this girl, and she was turning into quite a good kisser. She felt Madison pull back and look at her.

“Do not stop loving me.” Madison said and kissed Katie gently on the lips.

“Never.” Katie said and pulled Madison into her chest.

Brad walked into the kitchen and was greeted by three sets of legs and bare feet. He loved the look of that. They were all wearing white t-shirts that came to their thighs, he thought nothing could be hotter than this. He sat at the table and stared as they all worked on something and giggled.

He grabbed his coffee cup and took a sip of the warm wonderful liquid. He never got tired of looking at legs and bare feet and this was a smorgasbord. Madison’s legs were stunning, he had seen them before obviously but now that he looked at them closely, they were even more impressive. Her thighs looked strong but still held that youthful tone. They did not look muscular until she moved, and he saw the hamstring and quad fire. He had also never noticed that her knees were perfect, a lot of women had nice legs but strange knees, but this little girl seemed to be perfect all around.

Madison laughed as Sam tried to take the bacon out of the pan. Sam squealed when the grease popped and hit her arm. Madison tried to give her credit, she obviously had not cooked bacon before, but she was too funny, so the laughter burst out of her.

“A little help over here rock star, this is hard and the grease hurts.” Sam said and Madison moved the plate closer to the pan, giggling the whole time.

Brad saw Madison move closer to Sam, now he was able to watch both at the same time. The t-shirts were only a few inches past their butts so most of their thighs were visible. He looked at Sam’s thighs and they looked strong but more in a wiry way than the power that Madison displayed. Sam’s knees were also perfect as were her lovely small feet. He was mesmerized by the four sets of toes wiggling around as they worked around the stove.

“Pretty, huh?” Katie said as she sat next to Brad. He looked over at her.

“How are they constantly so cute? I watched them walk around naked all day yesterday but for some reason this looks so fucking hot.” Brad said as Sam dropped a piece of bacon on the floor and both girls broke out in laughter.

“Yeah, I can’t explain it. I just love looking at them and it never gets old.” Katie said and took a sip of coffee.

“Are you sure they are safe in there?” Brad said.

“Oh yes, Madison knows her way around the kitchen, she is trying to teach Sam a little.” Katie said.

Brad looked back and Madison was bending over, looking into the oven. Her shirt was now clinging to her ass and his cock finished hardening. He took a deep breath and Katie giggled.

“You would have a heart attack if she lived here.” Katie said.

“I think you may be right; this is brutal.” Brad said.

“I could have Aaron take them home.” Katie said.

“Don’t you dare, I can’t wait to see how this turns out.” Brad said and Katie smiled.

Madison placed a biscuit on each plate, and they carried them to the table. She placed the plate in front of Mr. Thompson and Sam placed her plate in front of Katie.

“Breakfast is served, I hope you enjoy.” Madison said, trying her best French accent. Brad and Katie laughed.

Brad looked down at his plate and he had two fried eggs, some bacon, and a biscuit. It looked great.

“Girls, this looks wonderful.” Brad said and picked up a piece of bacon.

“Sam cooked the bacon.” Madison said as Mr. Thompson took a bite.

“I saw that, it is perfect.” He said, not lying. Sam smiled.

The girls made plates for themselves, and they all ate the amazing breakfast as they all sat around the table. Katie took a deep breath as she looked at the girls giggling and eating. She loved this. She looked at Brad and he saw the look in her eyes. Brad took another big bite of bacon and wondered what his life was going to look like with a child running around. He took a deep breath and looked at his wife as she looked at the two girls.

They finished breakfast and the girls cleared the table and then washed all the dishes. Brad did enjoy seeing those t-shirts get a little wet from the dishwater. Katie got up and sat in his lap. He wrapped his arms around her. He felt her take a deep breath.

“You want one of those, don’t you?” Brad whispered in her ear.

“Oh, yes.” She whispered, not turning around.

“When do you want to start?” He whispered and she whipped her head around.

“Are you serious, Brad, don’t fuck with me.” Katie said, her eyes locked onto his.

“Sweetheart, I think you are the most beautiful girl in the world, and I am still amazed you agreed to marry me and are still around. However, I have seen a side of you lately that is even more beautiful. The passion you show when it comes to that little girl is incredible and I want to give more of that to you.” Brad said, looking into her eyes. Katie wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him.

“Thank you, I love you.” She whispered as she held him.

“Anyways, I have always wanted to fuck a pregnant chick.” He said and he felt her body shake as she laughed.

Madison wiped her hands on the towel and placed it over the drying dishes. She took Sam’s hand and they walked to the table. Katie was hugging Mr. Thompson, she thought it looked very cute. She looked at Sam and her friend looked sad. Madison moved in front of her.

“Do you need some magic kisses?” Madison said and Sam nodded.

Madison walked over and sat in a chair and pulled Sam on her lap, her legs around her. She pulled Sam close and put her hands on her cheeks. She leaned forward and kissed her gently. She kissed the tip of her nose and then her cheeks. She saw Sam close her eyes and she felt her body relax in her arms. She moved her arms around Sam and ran her hands up and down her back while she kissed her neck. She kissed back up to her lips and moved her lips softly over Sam’s. She felt Sam move into her and then she moved her hands down to Sam’s butt. She slipped her hands under the shirt and felt the soft warm skin of Sam’s wonderful ass.

Sam leaned into Madison and kissed her friend. She grabbed Madison’s head and drove her tongue into her mouth. Sam loved kissing her, it made everything disappear around her and her mind cleared. All she was thinking about was how great of a kisser Madison was and how nice it felt to have her warm hands on her body. She moved her tongue around Madison’s tongue as her friend squeezed her butt.

Katie held onto Brad as she watched the two girls. She knew Brad was watching as she felt his cock throbbing under her. She wanted that cock inside her badly, but she knew the girls were leaving soon so right now what she wanted was one of those little tongues between her legs. She was so wet she knew she was soaking Brad’s pants as she sat on him.

Madison was lost in the feeling of Sam’s body on her and under her hands. She ran her hands up her back, pulling her shirt up as she went. She continued and pulled the shirt off Sam. Her friend was now naked on her lap. She looked at her perfect body and started kissing her again. She moved her hands in front and grabbed Sam’s boobs. The little nipples were hard, and she ran her hands over them softly. Sam moaned in her mouth as they kissed. She moved her hands down over the firm tummy and then to her legs. She rubbed Sam’s inner thighs and her friend moaned again and broke the kiss.

Sam put her head on Madison’s shoulder and wrapped her arms around her friend. Madison was rubbing her thighs and she was moving her hips, willing the fingers to go between her legs. She got her wish as a finger touched her pussy. She bit her lip and tried to breathe slowly as Madison ran her finger in between the lips of her pussy. It felt so good, how would she exist without this all next week? She knew she could touch herself, but it would not come close to this. Sam felt the finger move up and touch her sensitive button and she shivered with pleasure.

“I love you and I love touching you.” Madison whispered in Sam’s ear. Sam felt a shiver run through her body.

“We will have to do this in the bathroom at school. How hot will that be listening to the girls outside as we kiss.” Madison whispered and Sam moaned.

“I also can’t wait for you to get up on that ladder, maybe I will take your panties before you go.” Madison whispered and Sam gasped and moved her hips. Madison moved off Sam’s clit and touched her thigh. Madison moved her other hand onto Sam’s breast.

“Maybe after that I will lay you across Mr. Thomas’s desk and lick this little pussy while he sucks on this nipple.” Madison said and pinched Sam’s nipple as she rubbed her button. Sam screamed and her orgasm hit her like a train. She held onto Madison as her body convulsed with pleasure, Madison rubbing her button and pinching her nipple.

Katie watched Sam vibrate on Madison’s lap. It had to be one of the hottest things she had ever seen, and she had seen a lot in her life. The pretty little blonde orgasming on the lap of her friend was special. She could tell Madison’s hand was between her legs and she could see she was also squeezing Sam’s nipple. She had created a monster, this little 14-yr-old knew exactly how to bring her friend extreme pleasure. What would she be like when she starts to accumulate experiences? Katie was pretty sure Madison’s eventual husband was going to owe her quite a lot.

Madison held onto Sam as she continued to shiver. She felt her settling down and she was now hugging her. She loved hugging Sam, her being naked just made it even better. She was rubbing her fingernails down Sam’s back as her head was on her shoulder.

“You feel better?” Madison whispered.

“Yes, thank you.” Sam whispered.

“We have to go soon.” Madison said.

“No, I don’t want to go.” Sam said.

“Ok, we will have to ask your mom if you can live here.” Madison said.

Sam felt a tinge of sadness as she thought of her mom. She loved her so much and could never leave her, but she was so happy here. She took a deep breath and sat up.

“Fine.” Sam said and stood up, pouting.

“Katie, can Sam live here?” Madison said.

“Absolutely, we can even move her mom in as well.” Katie said and laughed.

Sam looked at Katie and she did not laugh. She felt the small surge of happiness and then it was gone quickly as she watched Katie laugh and Mr. Thompson smile. She looked back at Madison, and she wondered if her friend knew. She picked up her shirt and slipped it on. Madison stood up and took Sam’s hand.

“Katie, we are going to go get dressed. Can you call Aaron and let him know we will be ready soon?” Madison said and Katie nodded.

Katie watched the girls walk up the stairs, Sam’s face in her mind. She stood up and grabbed her phone.

“I will let Aaron know and I am going to get dressed.” Katie said.

“Ok, I think I will stay here, I have some work to do.” Brad said.

“Ok, we won’t be long, although I think I want to wait until Sam’s mom gets home, I don’t like leaving her in an empty house.” Katie said.

“No worries, I will be in the study.” Brad said and he watched her walk up the stairs, her lovely bare feet drawing his attention again. His poor cock was getting worn out with these incredible women all over his house.

Katie walked down the hall and stopped at Madison’s door. Sam was sitting on the bed and Madison was sitting on the bench in front of the mirror. Katie walked in and grabbed the brush. She picked up Madison’s long dark hair and ran the brush through it. She heard Madison sigh and her eyes were closed.

“Does this feel good, sweetie?” Katie said as she handled the silky hair.

“Oh, yes, I love this. This house is wonderful. Thank you so much for letting us stay.” Madison said.

“You know we love having you here, obviously you have contributed to some nice feelings as well.” Katie said and Madison giggled.

“Yeah, Mr. Thompson does like it when I practice.” Madison said.

“Yes, he does. I love it too.” Katie said as she felt her pussy tingle. Madison turned around and looked at her. She saw the look in Katie’s eyes. Madison stood up and hugged Katie.

“Katie, I don’t know what to do. I love being here, but I have to be with my daddy.” Madison said, her voice cracking slightly. Katie rubbed her head slowly.

“Sweetie, I am not sure what to do either. I love having you here and the thought of waking up without you in this house breaks my heart. We will just have to figure it out together.” Katie said softly as she ran her fingers through the soft hair.

“Ok, will you call me every night?” Madison said.

“Absolutely, I would love that.” Katie said. Madison pulled back a little and looked at Katie.

“I do know something that will help you a little.” Madison said and Katie looked at the young girl.

“What would that be?” Katie said.

“Well, you are really good at ... you know. We want to be just as good so I was thinking we could practice a little before we left. Would that be ok?” Madison said and Katie gasped.

“Oh yes, that would be very much ok.” Katie said softly and felt her body shiver.

Madison took Katie’s hand and walked her over to the bed. Sam was sitting with her clothes in her lap. Madison sat Katie down next to her and pulled Katie’s shirt off. She saw those perfect boobs again as they bounced slightly. She pushed Katie gently in the chest and she laid on the bed. Madison took Sam’s hand and pulled her to her feet and Sam put her clothes on the bed, figuring she was not going to need them at the moment. Madison pulled Katie’s panties off her legs and tossed them aside. Katie was now naked on the bed looking up at the two girls.

“You are very pretty.” Madison said, touching Katie’s knee. Katie gasped under her touch and tried to say something but just closed her mouth.

“Do you think Sam is pretty?” Madison said, holding up Sam’s hair and touching her cheek with her other hand. Katie nodded. Madison walked behind Sam and slowly lifted her shirt up and off her body.

“Is she prettier now?” Madison said, reaching around Sam and rubbing her tummy with one hand and her breasts with the other. Madison heard Sam moan softly. Katie nodded again as she looked at Sam’s precious little body.

Madison pulled her own shirt off and then turned Sam to face her. She kissed Sam on the lips gently, feeling her breasts touch Sam’s. She looked at Katie and smiled.

“Oh God.” Katie said and Madison giggled.

“Sam, we have to thank Katie for her hospitality.” Madison said and Sam nodded.

Madison crawled onto the bed and snuggled on Katie’s left as Sam snuggled on her right. Madison grabbed one of Katie’s perfect breasts and then leaned over and kissed her. She felt Katie’s tongue shoot into her mouth, and she wrapped hers around it. She kissed Katie and squeezed her breast. She heard Katie moan and Madison pulled back to see Sam sucking on Katie’s nipple.

Sam loved the taste of Katie’s breast. The nipple was hard in her mouth, and she knew Katie loved what she was doing. She looked up and Madison was looking at her. Her friend motioned to Katie and then leaned over and started kissing her other nipple. Sam moved up and kissed Katie on the lips gently. She felt Katie’s hand on the back of her head and then Katie’s tongue drove into her mouth. She could feel Katie’s excitement and she tried to kiss her back.

Madison moved up and kissed Katie’s neck. She kissed her cheek and then kissed Sam’s cheek. Sam broke the kiss with Katie and Madison kissed her friend. They were inches from Katie’s face as they kissed gently. She loved kissing Sam and doing it over Katie’s body was very exciting. She heard Katie make a small noise and she looked at her. Katie’s eyes were glassy, and her cheeks were flushed. She looked like Mr. Thompson looked when she looked up at him with his cock in her mouth.

“I am going to kiss your mouth while Sam kisses you between your legs.” Madison whispered to Katie and was met with a small moan. She smiled and kissed Katie again.

Sam moved between Katie’s legs and looked at the pussy open before her eyes. She could see it glistening and she thought that meant she was excited. She was not sure exactly what to do yet, but she figured Katie would be happy with whatever she did. She leaned forward and blew softly on the open pussy. Katie moaned and spread her legs more and Sam smiled.

Katie could not process everything; she had been having sex since she was 17 but she could not remember ever feeling this much pleasure. Madison was kissing her and that was incredible by itself but now she felt Sam’s little tongue moving through her pussy. She was in overload as her body moved under the two young girls. Sam licked her clit and she shivered in Madison’s mouth. She put one arm around Madison and the other hand on Sam’s head. She was in heaven.

“Look at that, isn’t it beautiful?” Madison whispered and held Katie’s head up so she could see Sam. Katie whimpered as she saw the blonde head between her legs. Sam lifted her head and smiled at them; her face was shiny with Katie’s excitement.

Madison laid Katie’s head back and then sucked on a stiff nipple. She loved Katie’s breasts, she grabbed the other boob and pinched that nipple while she sucked on the other one. She felt Katie tremble under her, and she smiled. She loved Katie and wanted to give her as much pleasure as possible. She moved up and kissed her as she continued to pinch her nipple. She felt Katie’s hand on her head, pulling her deeper into the kiss.

Katie could feel her body beginning to heat up, preparing to explode. These girls were driving her insane, their inexperience was actually extending her pleasure. She was used to her lovers knowing when she was close and then pushing her over the edge. These girls were still moving slowly, and she felt like she was perched on the edge of the cliff. She was trying to fall but she could not seem to cover the last couple of inches. She felt Sam’s tongue slowly moving through her pussy and Madison kissing her gently. She felt Madison pull back and put her head on her shoulder. She was still pinching her nipple.

“Sam is licking your pussy; how does it feel?” Madison whispered.

“Oh God, it is great.” Katie babbled and she felt Madison’s breath on her ear.

“Good, but she will need to practice on you a lot. Would that be fine with you?” Madison whispered and Katie screamed as her orgasm hit her like a freight train.

Madison held onto her as Katie jerked on the bed. She felt Katie squeezing her head and she saw her pulling Sam into her crotch. She hoped her friend didn’t suffocate. Katie continued to shudder for a while and Madison held her. Sam moved up and laid next to Katie. Katie put her arms around both girls and smiled.

“I love you guys, what am I going to do with you?” Katie said.

“Well, you are going to let us practice as much as we need, right?” Madison said and Sam giggled.

“Yes, ma’am, practice is important.” Katie said and Madison giggled.

“We should probably get dressed and get home.” Madison said and Katie groaned.

“You are right, but this just feels so good.” Katie said.

Madison sat up and then kissed Katie’s nipple. She scooted off the bed and walked over to the dresser. She pulled out some panties and shorts. She slipped them on and then she grabbed a t-shirt. Soon she was completely dressed and turned to look at the two naked girls on the bed. Sam had her head on Katie’s shoulder and her leg wrapped over Katie’s body. It looked very cute and incredibly hot. Katie had both hands wrapped around Sam. She hated for this to end. She took a deep breath and bent over to pick up Sam’s clothes.

Sam dressed as Katie laid on the bed and watched. Madison moved between Katie’s legs and held out her hands. Katie grabbed them and sat up. Madison hugged her and Katie wrapped her arms around the young girl. Sam stood and watched. Madison broke the hug and looked at Katie.

“You need to get dressed; you have to come with us.” Madison said.

“Yes, ma’am.” Katie said and stood up; Madison kissed her nipple.

“You have to stop doing that if you want me to get dressed.” Katie said, looking down at Madison, who looked up at her with a nipple in her mouth.

“Sorry, they are just so pretty, and tasty.” Madison said, releasing the nipple.

“I have created a monster.” Katie said and walked out of the room as Madison growled.

Aaron pulled up to the house and walked in just as the girls were coming down the stairs. The first thing he noticed was hair, lots of it and it was loose and flowing all around them. Then he noticed legs, four perfect legs, accented by small shorts. These girls were unbelievable, he had not known many women who looked just as good with clothes on as without and he was looking at two. He heard laughter and then Madison was wrapped around his waist.

“Hello, Aaron, I missed you.” Madison said.

“Silly girl, you just saw me about 12 hours ago.” He said and smiled.

“Too long.” She said and laid her head on his belly. He put his hands on her head and sighed.

Katie came down the stairs and more legs for him to stare at. She was wearing a short white skirt and a halter that only made her breasts look even bigger. He loved this job with just Katie walking around but now it was even better with these two little nymphs added to the equation.

“Thanks Aaron, just in time. Let me go say goodbye to Brad and we can go.” Katie said.

She went into the study as they walked out to the car. Sam crawled into the backseat as Madison got in the front. Aaron felt his cock harden as he looked at her legs on the seat. He got in behind the wheel and buckled. She slid over immediately and leaned against him.

“I will be ready whenever you are.” Madison whispered and Aaron groaned.

He started the car, and she pulled his hand onto her leg. He wrapped his hand around a perfect young thigh as they waited for Katie. She emerged from the house and Aaron knew Brad was rock hard now, she was not in there long enough to do anything but make it worse. He felt for his friend but then he got to sleep with her every night, so his pity only went so far. Katie walked slowly to the car and got into the back seat.

They drove slowly to Sam’s house, his hand holding the warm leg. Sam’s head was on Katie’s lap, and she was running her fingers through the long blonde hair. They pulled up to Sam’s house and Katie noticed a car in the driveway.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.