Madison - Cover

Madison

Copyright© 2021 by Demonhead

Chapter 24: Monday

Fiction Story: Chapter 24: Monday - Young girl drives neighbor crazy and helps her daddy land his new job.

Caution: This Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Fiction   MaleDom   Snuff   Spanking   Black Male   White Female   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Prostitution   Violence  

Brad poured himself another cup of coffee and looked at his phone. Katie was not down yet, and he really should head to work soon. He was starting to walk towards the stairs when he saw her coming slowly down the stairs. She did not look good. Her hair was a mess, and she was moving really slow. He sat down at the table and watched her pour a cup of coffee and then sit down.

“Got home a little late last night?” Brad said and took a sip.

“Brad, I am so sorry. I sort of lost track of time.” Katie said and held the warm cup in her hands.

“I figured; sorry I was out when you got back. I tried to stay up.” Brad said.

“I am really sorry; I will make it up to you tonight.” She said and smiled at him.

“So, are you going to tell me about it?” Brad said and she took a deep breath.

“Are you sure, you don’t have to go to work?” She said.

“Honey, the next best thing to watching you get fucked by Aaron is to hear about it so my schedule can wait. I will message Alex to cancel my 8:00.” Brad said and took another sip of coffee.

“You know you are an amazing husband.” She said.

“Yes, I know. How far did you get into his apartment before he fucked you the first time?” Brad said and leaned back in his chair. She chuckled.

“Not very far. First, I hung my panties from the rearview mirror after we dropped off Madison. I am always so worked up after her visits and now with Sam involved it is even worse. He played with me all the way to his place, I came once in the front seat and was pretty close to another when we got there.” She said.

“Panties on the rearview mirror, nice touch.” Brad said.

“Yeah, so we walked into the apartment, and I put my phone down on the table. He walked up behind me, and I felt his hardness on my back. I felt bad for him, the little devil straddled him while she kissed him, and I saw her grinding on his cock. He was like steel. I reached around and felt him through his pants. He pushed me forward onto the table, and I laid there. He flipped my skirt up and put his hands between my legs. I was so wet he slid his finger into me easily. It felt nice.” She said and took another sip of coffee.

“I may have to cancel my 9:00 as well.” Brad said and she laughed.

“He shoved that monster into me, and it went in like butter, I was so wet. I felt him push against my ass and then he grabbed my hips and started to punish me. He was slamming into me over and over, it was marvelous.” She said and she felt a shiver run through her.

“I can see that. I do love it when he doesn’t hold back.” Brad said.

“Yeah, this was raw fucking. He did not last long and filled me. I realized then that I would have to stop this for a while if you were serious about having a baby. Were you? Serious?” She said and looked at him.

“Yes, if you feel you are ready, I am as well. I love what Madison has brought out in you; you are going to be a wonderful mother.” Brad said.

“Good, because when I realized that last night, I told myself I was going to get my fill of that cock. I decided I was going to fuck him until he threw me out. So, after he finished at the table, he helped me up and he got us some beers and we sat on the couch. We talked about Madison for a little while and I saw his cock pushing against his pants. I stood up and took off my shirt, bra, and skirt. He watched me closely and his cock was now really hard. I knelt and took off his pants. When I pulled off his underwear, I grabbed that massive black cock and started to do my magic.” Katie said and smiled.

“You are still the queen.” Brad said and Katie giggled.

“So, I sucked him for a while and then I climbed into his lap. I sat down on that massive tool, and it felt like it was in my stomach. You know I love that position, I held onto his shoulders and started moving up and down slowly. It felt so good, I could move my hips, so he touched places that didn’t get too much action. It did not take me long to cum, I sat on his lap and vibrated through an orgasm with that log buried in my body. He held me until I stopped shaking and I laid against his chest. He wrapped his arms around me and held me for a few minutes.” She said and got up to get another coffee.

“You know you will have to help me before I leave, or I may hurt Alex when I get to the office.” Brad said and she laughed.

“Well, we wouldn’t want that, I like Alex, and I will need someone to fuck Aaron until we are pregnant.” She said.

“I am pretty sure it won’t take long; I think I will be really good at breeding.” Brad said.

“Really, so have you bred many women?” Katie said and sat down.

“No, but I have practiced a lot and the idea of putting a baby in you is enough to keep me hard constantly.” Brad said.

“Relax cowboy, I have to get off the pill first and it may take a while for my body to get back to normal.” Katie said.

“When are you going to stop?” He said.

“I have 2 pills left in the cycle; I will stop after that. You know one of the side effects is increased libido. Your dick may fall off.” She said.

“I am up for the challenge. Okay, you are sitting on Aaron’s cock, I am assuming you are not done.” Brad said.

“Nope, so I sat on him for a while, he stayed hard in me. I put my hands back on his shoulders and started to bounce again. I was pulling most of the way off him, so the strokes were long and deep. My legs started to get tired, so he grabbed my hips and held me in place as he pounded me from below. I had never felt that before and I felt myself getting worked up again. He held the rhythm for about 5 minutes and then he dropped me and pushed me down, it felt like his cock was in my chest. I felt him shake and I knew he was filling me again. I collapsed on him.” She said.

“Baby, I will never get tired of hearing and seeing this.” Brad said and rubbed his cock.

“I love you. You do know most husbands would not sit there and listen to their wives tell them about fucking a black man multiple times.” Katie said.

“Yep, and most men would not be worthy of you.” Brad said and Katie smiled.

“I am going to suck you dry in a few minutes. I may call Alex and warn her, you are going to be thinking about this all day.” She said.

“Yeah, that might be a good idea.” He said.

“Where was I? Oh yeah, on the couch. Well, we both needed to rest then so we went into his bedroom and fell asleep in his bed. I woke up and started rubbing his cock. I moved down so I could get a closer look and watched it get hard as I stroked it. It was a magical sight. I looked up and he was smiling at me. I told him I needed him to fuck me hard this time and his eyes lit up. I laid back on the bed and spread my legs. He was kneeling and stroking his cock. My pussy was leaking as I watched that. He moved forward and then slid into me slowly. I gasped as that huge thing split me again. He pushed all the way in and then he grabbed my legs and put them on his shoulders. He started fucking me nice and slow and I was now losing my mind. I think I screamed at him, and he grabbed my legs and pushed them towards my chest. He was fucking harder now, and it felt like he was going to drive me through the bed.” Katie said and took another sip.

“God, that is so fucking hot.” Brad said.

“Yes, it was, and it got better. He pushed my knees into the bed and now he was drilling straight down into me. I had never felt that much power, it was like a bookcase was falling on me over and over again. I tried to take a breath as he pulled out because it felt like he was knocking the breath out of me when he drove down. He fucked me for a long time, this was the one that messed me up. I had trouble walking after that, I am still a little sore. Fortunately, he came before he broke me and then he fell over. He apologized for at least 10 minutes, and I tried to tell him I was alright.” Katie said.

“Son of a bitch, are you ok now?” Brad said.

“My hips are sore, and my pussy is still a little swollen. He wasn’t even done yet.” Katie said.

“What? No way. Four times?” Brad said.

“If you remember our little devils sucked four orgasms out of him on Saturday.” Katie said and Brad tried to remember.

“Wow, I guess I didn’t realize. That is superhuman. Honey, I can’t do that.” Brad said and she got up and sat in his lap.

“I don’t want you to do that. Women don’t need to get fucked four times in a day. I will be happy with two times.” She said and he laughed.

“As long as Madison is not around, I should be fine. What happened next?” He said.

“Ok, so now I am thinking we are done. We got up and got dressed. I was walking a little funny and he felt bad. He got me a beer and we sat at the table and talked. He opened up about Madison and told me how he felt about her wanting him to fuck her. We talked about her issue with Barr and both of us totally understand.” She said and she saw Brad lower his head. She grabbed his head and looked at him.

“Don’t do that. She does not blame you. She understands what she did, much more than a 14-yr-old should. The only issue she has is that she can’t come to terms with him being the only one that has done that to her. She can only see him when the topic comes up or she thinks about it. It will take time for her to get over it, but she will. She loves you and actually she told me she was glad you were there and you helped her through it.” Katie said.

“Yeah, it will take me a while to get over it as well. I see her face as he took her, it is burned into my brain.” Brad said and Katie hugged him.

“Do you want to hear the rest, or have you had enough?” Katie said.

“I am curious about how he was able to recover again.” Brad said.

“Well, I may have had something to do with that. I made him tell me everything she did to him in the front seat, she really is a little vixen. So, he was talking about that, and I felt myself getting a little worked up again. That little girl is going to drive us all insane. I started to tease him a little and then I went to the refrigerator to get some more beers. I bent over and told him I couldn’t find them, and I may have used my little girl voice. The next thing I know he is behind me, and he drove that cock into me again. I grabbed the counter as he was ripping into my sore pussy. The soreness went away temporarily as he fucked me, and I moved my hand down and found my clit. I was close, and I came hard as he pounded me. He came soon after that and he had to hold me up.” Katie said.

“That has to be the hottest thing I have ever heard.” Brad said.

“He had to carry me to the car and then he carried me into the house and put me in our bed. Good thing you are a heavy sleeper. He had to take off my clothes and put on my nightgown. You didn’t wake up and I was glad, I smelled like cum, and I was a hot mess. Not that it is any better now but at least everything dried up.” She said and he kissed her on the cheek.

“I love the way you smell, even when you smell like sex. I was awake last night; it was incredibly hot to see a huge black man bringing my well-fucked wife home and putting her in bed.” Brad said and she hit him on the arm.

“You could have said something.” Katie said.

“What, no way, you smelled like cum.” Brad said and she stared at him.

“You are a weird, weird man.” She said.

“Can I go to work now, or did you fuck him again after he put you in bed?” Brad said.

“Not yet, I have some work to do.” She said and slid off his lap and onto her knees.

Katie unzipped him and fished his cock out of his pants. She swallowed him and took him into her throat immediately. She pushed hard and smashed her face against his crotch. She heard him moan. She pulled back slowly, loving the way it felt as he exited her throat. She kissed the head and swirled her tongue around him as her hand moved slowly up and down. She knew this would not take too long after that story. She ran her tongue down his shaft and then back up and swallowed him again. As she pulled back and the head was still in her mouth he fired a huge load, filling her mouth.

She swallowed all his seed, the same seed that would put a life into her in a few weeks. She wondered what that would feel like. The excitement was overwhelming, she really could not wait. She cleaned his cock and then put it back where she found it and zipped him up.

“There you go, all clean and ready to go.” She said and put her head on his leg.

“Ok, honey, I really need to go.” He said and she looked up at him.

“I can’t get up, can you put me on the couch?” Katie said and he picked her up immediately.

He carried her to the couch and laid her down. He felt bad but he had to admit it was exciting to think of why she was sore.

“Honey, do you want me to stay home?” Brad said.

“No way, you will sit around and want to fuck me all day. You need to go to work and let me rest. Feel free to use Alex to blow off some steam, don’t come home all horny.” Katie said and he hugged her.

“I love you.” He said.

“I know, can you bring me a cup of coffee, the remote, and my phone?” She said and he scampered off to the kitchen.

He really was a great man, and she was very lucky. Funny how she never really saw that until a few weeks ago. Their lives seemed so much fuller now and she knew exactly why as she remembered the long dark silky hair that she loved to brush. Brad brought her all her stuff and kissed her. He left and she picked up her phone.

“Hello.” Aaron said.

“Good morning, you need to get over here. I can’t move after yesterday and I figure you put me in this situation so you can come over and take care of me. Also, don’t even think of sticking that thing anywhere in me. I am sore all over.” Katie said.

“Yes, ma’am. Do you need anything?” Aaron said.

“Nope, just a foot rub at the moment.” Katie said.

“Be there in 15.” Aaron said.

“Thanks.” She said and hung up. She closed her eyes and thought of black cock and babies.

Madison woke up and stretched, she looked at her clock and saw she only had a little while to get ready. She jumped out of bed and walked to the bathroom. Her shower perked her up and she walked back into her room wrapped in a towel. She was excited for school today, her weekend with Sam had her feeling good. She remembered some of the things she said and felt a tingle in her body. She pulled out her green lace bra and panties.

She sat on the bed and slipped her panties up her legs. She loved the way they fit. She dropped the towel and put on her bra. She walked over and looked through her closet. She pulled out a red plaid skirt, Mr. Thomas would like this. She grabbed a white shirt and carried them to her bed. She put on the shirt and then the skirt, tucking in the shirt. She stood in front of the mirror as she brushed her hair. She put it in a single pony and opened two buttons on her shirt. She remembered what Katie had said but it would stay at two for now.

She grabbed some socks and went downstairs. Her daddy was sitting at the kitchen table, dressed and drinking coffee. He was reading the paper. She sat in the chair at the table.

“Good morning, honey. You look nice today, very traditional.” Henry said and she giggled.

“Yes, very catholic schoolgirl today. Is it ok?” She said and slipped on a sock.

“Baby, you would look cute in a paper bag. It looks great.” Henry said.

“Thanks daddy, you look nice today too.” She said, slipping on her other sock.

“Yes, I was going for traditional businessman today, did I pull it off?” He said and she giggled again. He loved starting his day with that laugh. It would be a good day.

“You definitely did. I have practice today; coach is going to be a little nuts since we will be at Jefferson Saturday. I am not sure what time I will be home.” She said.

“That is fine sweetheart, If I get tied up, I will pick something up for dinner. So, your day with Jordan was good yesterday?” Henry said.

“Yes, it was cool. She is really sweet, and her friends are cool. I was nervous at first because they are all seniors, but they turned out to be a lot of fun. Jordan wants to hang out again on Tuesday.” She said and popped some bread into the toaster.

“That sounds great, honey. It is cool that you are making friends at another school. Will it feel weird running against them after hanging out with them?” Henry said.

“You know, I hadn’t thought about that. Josie is the only other one that runs the 5K, but she runs in the middle of the pack. It will be weird running against Jordan now, I always considered her the enemy but now it feels different.” Madison said and carried her toast to the table.

“I bet when that gun goes off you will go into compete mode.” Henry said.

“Maybe so. Are you ready for your meeting?” Madison said, remembering that he was meeting with Mr. Barr today. His mean face ran through her head.

“Yes, sweetie, they said he was tough, but I think I am ready.” Henry said.

“You will do great daddy.” Madison said.

“Thanks baby. I have to get going, you have a great day at school, and I will see you this afternoon.” He said and kissed her on the forehead.

“You have a great day at work, daddy, I love you.” Madison said as he walked to the door.

“Love you too, baby girl.” Henry said and walked out, closing the door behind him.

“If you have trouble with Barr, I can just let him stick his cock in me again.” She mumbled as she finished her toast.

She put her plate in the sink and grabbed her backpack. She unbuttoned the third button and slung the backpack over her shoulder. She locked the door and headed over to see her favorite neighbor.

Barry Jones sat on his swing and thought of Madison’s wonderful tits. They were frozen on his computer screen at the moment. He was looking forward to going back in and staring at them again after he experienced the real thing. He saw her leave her house and start to walk over. The schoolgirl look was strong today, he knew it would be nice when he watched her get dressed, but it surpassed even his expectations as she walked up onto his porch.

“Good morning, Mr. Jones. Where’s Roscoe?” She said, putting down her backpack and giving him a nice look at teenage cleavage and green lace.

“He is sleeping in; his new medicine wipes him out. He will be ready and raring to go this afternoon.” He said as she sat on the swing. He loved the way her thighs looked in this skirt.

“That’s too bad, I love his energy in the morning. You will just have to make up for it.” She said and smiled at him.

“I am not going to lick your legs and jump into your lap.” Barry said and she laughed and leaned back in the swing, her skirt pulling up more.

“Mr. Jones, you are so funny. Thank you for making me laugh, it feels good.” She said.

“At your service, my princess.” He said and she laughed again. It was a special laugh and it made him think of his wife.

“I am going to need some hot chocolate this afternoon. I am thinking practice will be hard today.” She said and opened a fourth button on her shirt. He saw her entire bra now and a little of her cute stomach. She sat up and smiled at him, her legs dangling off the swing.

“Um, you know sweetie, I will make you hot chocolate just because you ask.” He said and she frowned.

“You don’t like my bra?” She said.

“That is not what I said, it is lovely, but you don’t have to show it to me to get chocolate. I am not complaining though, it is a very pretty bra.” He said and she giggled.

“You are funny, you have seen me in my bathing suit and that is actually smaller, but I can see it in your eyes how excited you get when you see this.” She said and opened her shirt more.

“You are right, it is funny but that is beautiful, and I will never get tired of seeing it, no matter how many times I see you in your bikini, which is also very beautiful.” He said.

“I love you Mr. Jones, you make me smile and feel good.” Madison said.

“I love you too Madison, you make me feel good as well.” Barry said and realized how true that was.

She stood up and moved in front of him. He looked down at her and she was precious, her shirt hanging open, that skirt, those legs and those cute feet. She was a vision. He drew in a breath when she climbed onto his lap and put her arms around his neck, looking at him. Her eyes were bright, and her lips seem to be pulling him towards her. She moved forward and kissed him. He felt her tongue slide into his mouth and move against his. He put his arms on her sides and held her.

“You are a great kisser.” She said as she pulled back.

“You are too.” He said and wondered how a 14-yr-old was so good at kissing.

She crawled off him and stood between his legs.

“Mr. Jones, can you button my shirt?” She said.

He reached forward and buttoned the fourth and third buttons on her shirt. He straightened it out and just a hint of cleavage was showing but none of the bra. It was just as hot even without the bra being visible.

“You don’t want anyone else to see it?” She said.

“Nope, it is all mine.” He said and she giggled.

“Ok, sounds good to me.” She said and picked up her backpack.

“Have a great day, Madison.” He said, still feeling her on his lips.

“You too, Mr. Jones, I will see you this afternoon.” She said and turned to walk down the porch.

He watched her walk across his yard. She looked back at him once more as she reached the sidewalk and walked out of his vision. He sat and thought of that amazing bra and that cleavage. Why was that so hot when he had her bare breasts on his computer screen? He did not know but he decided to just roll with it, touching his lips with his finger. He stood up and was looking forward to filling another Kleenex.

Madison got to Sam’s house and waited at the end of her walk. She looked around and saw a few people out in their yards. There was an older lady working in her flower bed next door. Too bad Sam did not have a Mr. Jones. She looked back at the door and Sam was not there. She walked up onto the porch and knocked lightly. The door opened slightly, and she saw half of Sam’s mom’s face.

“Madison sweetie Sam’s stomach is bothering her today. She will not be able to go to school.” She said softly.

“Ok, Mrs. Simmons, tell her I am thinking of her and will talk to her later.” Madison said.

“I will definitely do that. You have a good day, sweetheart.” Sarah said.

“Thanks, you too, Mrs. Simmons.” Madison said and she closed the door.

She walked off the porch and passed the car in the driveway as she made her way to the sidewalk. Madison walked to school, missing her friend, wishing she could have told her all about Jordan and her new friends. Now she was just walking in silence. The walk seemed longer than usual but she made it to school.

Mr. Thomas smiled as she walked into first period, she said hello to him as she passed his desk. He looked like he was already excited. She slid into her seat slowly and had to separate her legs a little as she put her books in her desk. She saw him looking and it gave her a shiver. Why was that so exciting to her? She wondered when that happened. She had been in Mr. Thomas’s class all year but only started noticing him looking at her the last few weeks. She felt like the week at the Thompsons opened her eyes. She wondered if he had been watching her all year. Now she wondered what other teachers had been watching her.

The bell rang and she struggled to get her books out of her desk, fortunately for Mr. Thomas this resulted in her legs separating a little bit more than usual and a pretty pair of green lace panties filled the eyes of Hank Thomas. His cock was hard as steel after watching the little teen temptress all period. He wondered if he was not actually teaching anymore but just going through the motions as he looked at those lovely thighs.

“See you at lunch, Mr. Thomas?” Madison said as she walked by, and he nodded.

Second period flew by as Madison daydreamed. She did not worry about this class; she had a 99 average, and it was just so easy. She took the period to think about her new life. She thought about Katie first and how happy she was when she was with her. She did not like the idea of only seeing Katie on the weekends. She then thought about Aaron and his huge cock. Would it actually fit inside her if he ever changed his mind? She was afraid it might really hurt. Mr. Barr’s cock was tiny, and she was pretty sure he did not prepare her for Aaron at all. She remembered the feel of his cock in her hand and thought about it between her legs. She shuddered at the thought, but she needed him to try.

She heard the bell and slowly walked to third period. This class was also easy for her, she was not sure what her average was, but she was not worried. She looked at her teacher and he was a young guy with frame glasses. He would be a nerd if he was a student, are there adult nerds? Superman wore those kinds of glasses, and he was not a nerd. She chuckled when she looked back at her teacher, he was no Superman. He was not looking at her at all, he either sat behind his desk or was writing on the wall. Maybe all the teachers were not looking at her, that made her feel a little better. She was not as oblivious as she thought.

The bell broke her daydreaming again. She grabbed her backpack and walked back to Mr. Thomas’s room. He was sitting at his desk working. He looked up when she walked in, and he smiled. She put down her backpack and pulled a stool over. It was about the height of his desk, and she crawled up on it. She knew her legs would be at eye level. She saw him struggling not to look but she kept her legs closed. She pulled out her lunch and sat it on her lap, spreading her legs a little to balance her sandwich.

“Mr. Thomas, how was your weekend?” She said and he was forced to look at her.

“It was fine Madison, I had to grade a lot of papers.” He said.

“Did you grade mine?” She said and took a bite of sandwich.

“Yes, in fact I did.” He said and looked back down after catching a glimpse of those cursed green panties.

“You didn’t hand them out, what did I make?” She said.

“I think it was an 80.” He said and pulled out a paper, handing it to her.

“Mr. Thomas, I don’t like making an 80, can I do some extra credit to bring up the grade?” She said.

“I don’t know, what kind of extra credit could you do?” He said nervously. She looked around the room and he looked between her legs.

“Do you have any errands or work I could do in here that would be worth a few points?” She said and he swallowed.

“Well, my desk drawer is stuck. I have put in a work order, but I have been waiting for two weeks.” He said.

“I can do that, what is wrong with it?” She said. He rubbed his forehead and wondered if he was writing his death warrant, or at least his jail sentence. Those fucking green panties were clouding his judgement.

“I think something is jammed, I would crawl under there, but I don’t fit.” He said and rubbed his large belly. Madison giggled and it somehow made him feel better.

“I am small, I can fit under there. Let me finish my sandwich.” She said and took another bite.

“Ok, that would be a great help, I have some stuff in there that I really need.” He said.

“Cool, so how many points is that worth?” She said and he smiled.

“You are quite the negotiator, aren’t you?” He said.

“Well, you know I would do it for nothing but a few points on that test wouldn’t hurt. But if you don’t feel right about it that’s ok.” She said, finishing her sandwich and collecting her trash.

“5 points for trying, 10 if you fix it.” He said.

“Deal.” She said and jumped off the stool.

He stood up and she saw he was excited. His pants showed his cock, it looked relatively big but not near as big as Aaron’s. She wondered if that was fair to measure everyone by Aaron. She smiled that she was able to get him excited and walked around the desk.

“It is the bottom one on this side. I think something is stuck in the roller. You will have to scoot under, I will get a towel, so you don’t get dirty.” He said and walked to his cabinets.

Madison looked down and was happy the drawer was the opposite side of the door. She was pretty sure that when she scooted under the desk her panties would be very visible. At least she wouldn’t be flashing anyone in the hallway. He walked over and spread out a towel.

“If you lay down on that you can scoot under, and you won’t get your clothes all dusty.” He said.

She chuckled and thought of another way she would not get her clothes dirty, but she didn’t think Mr. Thomas was ready for that. She wasn’t sure she was ready for that. Sam was right, she was different now. She was thinking of taking off her clothes in Mr. Thomas’s classroom. She sat on the towel and laid down. Her head was on the towel, and it was big enough, so her butt was also on it.

“Ok, here goes.” She said and she bent her knees and pushed herself under the desk.

Mr. Thomas watched the young girl slide under the desk. She had to bend her legs so she could push herself. Now she was under the desk all the way to her belly. Her legs were still bent, and her skirt fell down to her waist. He was staring at her panties and her bare legs. Her legs were spread a little, so he saw her mound. He was able to look closely at the panties and he saw that they were a little shear. He was pretty sure her pussy was smooth, he felt like he would see hair if there was any. His poor cock was about to burst.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.