Madison - Cover

Madison

Copyright© 2021 by Demonhead

Chapter 25: Tuesday

Fiction Story: Chapter 25: Tuesday - Young girl drives neighbor crazy and helps her daddy land his new job.

Caution: This Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Fiction   MaleDom   Snuff   Spanking   Black Male   White Female   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Prostitution   Violence  

Madison stretched her arms far above her head and looked at her alarm. She woke up before the buzzer again. She hit the button and got out of bed. She shuffled slowly to the bathroom for a warm shower. She looked at herself in the mirror, did she look ragged and tired? Her hair was kind of a mess but that was normal. Her face did not look tired, and she saw her eyes sparkle. She remembered what Jordan said last night, she really was a morning person. She smiled and pulled off her t-shirt. She pulled her panties down and stepped out of them.

The shower was magical as she stood under the warm water. Any sluggishness she felt was washed away by the water. She rubbed her hands over her body to wash off the soap. When she moved her hand over her pussy, she felt stubble. She grabbed the razor and was soon rubbing her hand over smooth skin between her legs. It felt better to her, she wasn’t sure why. She stepped out of the shower, dried herself and wrapped the towel around her body.

Barry Jones took a sip of coffee and watched Madison walk into her room in a towel. That was beautiful, he wondered if she was ever not beautiful. He saw her sit at her desk and start brushing her long hair. Her hair was amazing, and he wished he could brush it for her. As he was watching the brush run through the silky hair, he heard a ping. A message popped up on his screen from hotshot89. He recognized the profile as his friend who helped him design Henry’s new security system.

Hotshot89 - “Hey buddy, how did the install go with your neighbor?”

Oldfuck111 - “It went great, all up and running.” He typed back.

Hotshot89 - “Awesome, good resolution?”

Oldfuck111 – “Yeah, crystal clear.”

Hotshot89 – “I figured you were watching.”

Oldfuck111 – “What do you mean?”

Hotshot89 – “Don’t kid a kidder, you have the password, you know the system. I know you are connected. We all do it. Especially when there are hotties in the house.”

Okdfuck111 – “I have looked to make sure the cameras are working.”

Hotshot89 – “You mentioned a daughter, she the hottie?”

Oldfuck111 – “There is a daughter, you have a great way of making me feel like a pervert.”

Hotshot89 – “We are all perverts, men like to look at pretty women, there is nothing wrong with that. So, tell me about her, or better than that give me the password.”

Oldfuck111 – “She is lovely and very sweet.”

Hotshot89 – “That sounds nice, of course with the password we could talk about her. Sometimes that is just as hot when you have someone to share it with.”

Oldfuck111 – “I don’t know, I feel like I would be invading their privacy.”

Hotshot89 – “So you are telling me that by watching her right now you are not invading her privacy?”

Oldfuck111 – “You suck, you know that.”

Hotshot89 – “That is why we have been friends for so long. I don’t know her or where she lives, how harmful can I be?”

Oldfuck111 – “I will never forgive you if you make me regret this. Handm135”

Hotshot89 – “Thanks buddy, give me a second.”

Barry sat watching the screen, wondering if he had made a terrible mistake. His friend lived on the other side of the country, and he did not give him any personal info about her. He continued to try and convince himself that it was not a big deal. He watched Madison stand and walk to her dresser. He saw her pull out panties and a bra and them some black pants. She went to her closet and took out a white shirt, it looked like one of Henry’s work shirts. She walked over and dropped the clothes on the bed. Then he saw her drop her towel. Another ping.

Hotshot89 – “Holy fuck, she is gorgeous.”

Barry could not bring himself to answer his friend as he watched Madison’s breasts jiggle as she pulled up her panties. What had he done? She was now being watched by a stranger, well, a stranger to her. She slipped on her bra.

Hotshot89 – “I can’t decide what is nicer, that tight little ass or those beautiful tits.”

Oldfuck111 – “This girl is my friend; I am regretting this already. I can change the password.”

Hotshot89 – “Buddy, sorry about that. I was just struck stupid by how pretty she is. I will be nice.”

Okdfuck111 – “Ok, thanks. I just feel bad, she is a sweetheart, and this does not seem right.”

Hotshot89 – “I can tell she is special to you. I will be a good boy. Thank you so much, she is adorable.”

Oldfuck111 – “I need to logoff now.”

Hotshot89 – “Talk to you later. Have a good day.”

Oldfuck111 – “Thanks.”

Barry closed the window after he watched Madison walk out of the room in her yoga pants and white shirt. He loved the way her butt looked in those pants. He had a great screen shot of that, he saved it. He stood and grabbed another cup of coffee and walked out to his porch, waiting for his live Madison show.

Brad walked back into his bedroom after his shower and Katie was still in the bed. She was on her back and her beautiful boobs were sitting high on her chest. He walked over and touched one of her nipples. It stiffened as he ran his finger across it.

“Good morning.” Katie said, looking up at him.

“Good morning to you. How do you feel?” Brad said and pinched her nipple gently.

“I am still sore, not as bad as yesterday but still pretty bad. Did you get Alex to help you yesterday?” Katie said.

“No, we were too busy. I spent the entire day hard as a rock thinking of you getting hammered by Aaron.” Brad said.

“I see you are still in that condition.” Katie said, looking at his cock.

“Yeah, he has been pretty much like that since yesterday morning.” Brad said.

“I am so sorry honey. I should be ok tonight. I promise to make it up to you.” Katie said.

“I know, I can be strong.” Brad said and stood. He dressed while Katie watched him.

“Have a good day, sweetie.” Katie said and Brad sat on the bed and kissed her.

“I will, you take it easy. You have to get back in shape so we can start making a life.” Brad said, rubbing her tummy.

“Yes sir.” She said and smiled. Brad stood up and walked out of the room. He grabbed his briefcase and went out to his car.

“Daddy, Jordan is picking me up this afternoon. We are going to her uncle’s farm.” Madison said as she sat at the table.

“That sounds like fun sweetie. Hey, is that one of my shirts?” Henry said and she giggled.

“Yeah, I stole it, sorry. I really like the way it looks with these pants, and it smells like you. I like wearing it.” Madison said and smiled.

“It’s ok honey, it looks better on you than me. You can borrow or steal any of my shirts. I think that t-shirt last night might have been mine?” Henry said.

“Yeah, sorry.” Madison said and slid her sock on her foot.

“Baby, you are welcome to any of my clothes. I do not mind.” Henry said.

“Thanks daddy, I will tell you when I take stuff.” Madison said and pulled on her other sock.

“Deal.” Henry said and took one last drink of coffee. He stood up and brought his dishes to the sink.

“Daddy, you have a good day.” Madison said as she tied her shoe.

“You too, and I hope your farm adventure is fun.” Henry said. He walked over and hugged her as she sat, her head against his belly. He kissed the top of her head.

“I love you daddy.” She said into his belly.

“I love you too sweetheart.” Henry said and kissed her again before he walked over to get his briefcase.

Madison watched her daddy walk out of the door to his new job. She was so proud of him, he seemed so happy now. She had trouble remembering what it was like before he started this job. All she could seem to remember from before is that they did not smile nearly as much then. She stood up and tossed her backpack over her shoulder.

Barry Jones sat on his swing as his impossibly cute neighbor walked across his yard and up onto his porch. Her white shirt was long on her, falling well below her waist. The yoga pants were tight on her legs, showing all the contours of her perfect legs. She plopped on the swing and looked at him.

“Good morning, Mr. Jones.” Madison said and continued to look at him. Her hair was loose and hanging over the edge of the swing. It was dramatic.

“Good morning, Madison. I love your hair like that.” Barry said.

“Thank you, I do like to wear it like this occasionally. It feels freeing.” Madison said.

“Well, it is beautiful. It must be hard to take care of.” Barry said.

“Yeah, it is not easy to shampoo but the hardest thing is brushing.” Madison said.

“I would be happy to help you if you would like.” Barry said and she looked at him.

“Mr. Jones, you would brush my hair?” Madison said. Barry felt his heart skip.

“Anytime Madison.” Barry said and she smiled.

“I love having my hair brushed. It is especially nice when someone I love is doing it.” She said and pulled out a brush from her backpack. She held it out to him.

“Now?” Barry said, stunned. She put the brush in his hand and stood up, moving in front of him and turning her back to him.

“Unless you don’t want to.” She said and he grabbed a handful of silky hair.

“You are a very special girl; you have a way of constantly surprising me.” Barry said and ran the brush down her hair. She moaned.

“That feels so good, did you brush your wife’s hair?” Madison said.

“Yes, she loved it as well.” Barry said.

“Do I remind you of her?” Madison said and Barry bit his lip.

“Yes, sweetheart, very much.” Barry said and felt his voice crack. She backed closer to him and put her hands on his knees.

“I am glad, she seemed very sweet. It is a compliment that you think of her when you are with me. Is that ok?” Madison said.

“Yes, that is ok. I may feel sad occasionally but there are way more good memories then bad ones.” Barry said.

“Good, you tell me when I create a bad memory and I will give you a hug.” Madison said.

“You have a deal.” Barry said.

“But I can still hug you for the good memories, right?” Madison said.

“Yes, baby, I will never turn down a Madison hug.” He said and she giggled.

“Mr. Jones, I have to go to school, but this feels so good.” Madison said.

“Ok, we have to stop, we can do it again this afternoon if you want.” Barry said and handed her the brush. She turned to face him.

“You promise?” She said and hugged him. He ran his hands over the pretty hair.

“I promise.” He said and she pulled back.

“Mr. Jones, Jordan is picking me up this afternoon. We are going to her uncle’s farm. I told her to pick me up here.” Madison said.

“That sounds fun, I look forward to meeting her.” Barry said.

“She is cool, you will like her.” Madison said and he saw her eyes light up. She shoved the brush in her backpack and slung it over her shoulder.

“Have a good day at school.” Barry said.

“Thanks, but I need a kiss before I go. Do you mind?” Madison said and smiled.

“Another Madison thing I will never turn down.” He said and she moved closer to him.

Barry leaned forward a little and she kissed him gently on the lips. She did not press, just stayed touching lips softly. Her little tongue slipped into his mouth and touched his. She slipped it back out and pulled away very slowly, he could feel her lips leave. God, she was good at that.

“Have a good day, Mr. Jones. I love you.” Madison said, looking into his eyes.

“I love you too Madison.” He said and watched her walk off his porch. She smiled at him when she got to the sidewalk and then turned and walked out of sight.

Barry Jones sat on his swing and tried to remember if he ever loved anyone so much besides his wife. This little girl was incredible, and his days now revolved around her visits. He took a deep breath and another sip of coffee. He didn’t even think he would fill a Kleenex this morning. He did not want this feeling to end. He sat on his swing until his coffee got cold and thought of that wonderful long hair and that pretty face.

Brad walked off the elevator, still thinking of Aaron pounding Katie as her legs were bent back to her head. He saw Alex at the filing cabinet, she pulled out a drawer and bent over to look through the files. She was wearing a red dress that hugged her body like a glove. He saw her nice ass sticking out as she bent over. His cock lurched.

“Good morning, Mr. Thompson.” Alex said and stood up. Her breasts were pushing over the top of her dress. She looked amazing.

“Good morning, Alex, office.” He said, walking past her.

Alex put the files on her desk, grabbed her notepad and walked towards Mr. Thompson’s office. She walked into the office, and he looked up.

“Lock the door.” He said and her pussy tingled. She was pretty sure what was going to happen, Mr. Thompson hadn’t fucked her for a long time. She locked the door and walked toward his desk.

“What can I do for you sir?” Alex said, trying to keep her voice steady.

“Alex, I have a problem. My wife is out of commission sexually and I need to fuck someone. Would you mind being that someone?” Brad said.

“Oh sir, I would not mind at all.” Alex said and put her notepad on the chair.

“Good, come around here.” He said and she walked around the desk.

He turned her around and bent her over his desk. He rubbed his hands over her and she moaned. He pulled her dress up over her nice ass. She was wearing black silky panties. She knew how he detested thongs; the silk felt nice as he rubbed her. He pulled her panties down and they fell to her ankles. She gasped and he grabbed her cheeks and spread them. It had been a while since he had fucked anyone in the ass. He thought about it as he looked at her small hole, but he wanted pussy at the moment. He unbuckled his pants and pulled them down.

Alex felt him spread her and she prepared for him to shove his large cock up her ass. It was not her preference but, in his condition, she would take his cock anywhere. She was looking forward to a hard fuck. She heard his zipper and belt and then she felt the warm hardness laying across her butt.

Brad looked down at Alex and lined his cock up against her pussy. He felt her wetness as he rubbed the head around. She made a small noise and then he pushed his hard cock into her hot pussy. It felt so good, like a tight warm glove. He pushed it deep and smashed his crotch against her soft ass. He held her hips and loved the feeling of being inside a beautiful woman.

“Oh Mr. Thompson, that feels so good. Fuck me hard.” Alex said softly.

He pulled out slowly and then jammed it back in. She squeaked when he hit bottom. He saw her hands holding onto the front edge of the desk. He pulled out and back in again.

“Yes, so deep.” Alex whimpered.

He started moving in and out of her and soon he was pounding her. He loved the way her ass jiggled when he slammed into her. He heard the sound of skin slapping and then picked up speed. He was really giving it to her now and he thought of Aaron fucking Katie over the table. God, that was hot. He heard something and noticed Alex was moaning constantly. He slowed down and then sped up. He was so hard, but he knew he couldn’t hold out very long. He slipped one hand under her and rubbed her clit.

Alex was on the edge as he ripped in and out of her pussy. His cock was magical, and it had been too long since she had felt that magic. She closed her eyes and let her body relax. It was just her pussy and that cock now, everything else faded away. She was floating in the air and looking down at the cute girl getting fucked bent over her boss’s desk. It was a hot sight. She snapped out of it when she felt him touch her clit. Her eyes popped open, and her orgasm slammed into her.

Brad felt her start to cum and he started smashing her even harder. She was groaning and her pussy was contracting around his cock. He loved that feeling, and he blasted her womb with his warm juice. He held on as he felt his cock empty another load into her. He finished and slowly pulled out, sitting down in his chair. She stayed on his desk, and he saw some of his cum leak out of her and run down her leg. It was a wonderful sight. He reached down and pulled up her panties. She stood up and pulled her dress down. She walked around the desk and picked up her notepad.

“Will there be anything else, sir?” She said.

“No, let me know when my 9:00 arrives.” He said and buckled his pants and zipped up. Alex walked back to her desk, her body suffering inconsistent shivers on the way.

Madison stopped in front of Sam’s house and the front door opened. Sam walked out and she was wearing jeans and a sweatshirt. She walked down the steps slower than usual.

“Good morning, rock star.” Sam said, her eyes bright.

“Good morning, how do you feel?” Madison said, her voice worried.

“I feel ok.” Sam said and started walking.

“Liar.” Madison said and did not move. Sam turned to look at her.

“Madison, can we walk to school? I will talk to you but please give me time.” Sam said, her voice serious. Madison walked up to her.

“I love you and I am worried about you. Please talk to me.” Madison said and she saw Sam’s eyes get glassy.

“I will, but I need to walk.” Sam said and turned. Madison walked next to her friend for the next two blocks in silence.

“My stomach is better, but it still does not feel right.” Sam said softly and Madison took her hand.

“When did that start?” Madison said as they continued to walk.

“Sunday night. It was bad Monday, no way could I have gone to school.” Sam said.

“How are your legs?” Madison said.

“They are ok, still not perfect but the doctor says it is growing pains. There are good and bad days.” Sam said.

“That sucks.” Madison said.

“Yes, it most certainly does.” Sam said and squeezed Madison’s hand.

They walked for a few more minutes until they reached school. They hugged before they separated, and Madison felt Sam wince when she hugged her. She watched Sam walk away and could not think of anything other than her friend. Mr. Thomas smiled at her when she walked in, and she smiled back. She knew he would be sad that he couldn’t see her panties today. She figured he got his fill yesterday. She slid into her seat and tried to focus.

Focusing was impossible for Madison as she trudged her way through three periods. She met Sam in the hall, and they walked to Mr. Thomas’s room for lunch. They walked in and he was working in the back of the room.

“Hey, Mr. Thomas, what are you doing?” Madison said.

“Oh, hey girls, just cleaning up a little. Be with you in a second.” He said.

“No worries, take your time. Can we help at all?” Madison said as she pulled up a stool.

“No, I was just trying to work on this table. Something I found in the drawer you fixed yesterday reminded me of a lesson and I need this table cleared off.” He said and started walking back to the front.

“You fixed a drawer?” Sam said softly.

“Yeah, I had to climb under the desk.” Madison said and took a bite of sandwich.

“I am sure you did, what color were the panties?” Sam said.

“Green lace.” Madison said.

“I am sure he enjoyed that.” Sam said as Mr. Thomas got to his desk.

“How are you girls today? Sam, are you feeling better?” Mr. Thomas said.

“Yeah, a little.” Sam said.

“I hope you keep improving, it is no fun to be sick.” He said.

“No, it is not.” Sam said.

Madison and Sam sat and talked to Mr. Thomas about meaningless teenage things for the rest of the lunch period. He enjoyed listening to them even without the occasional glimpse of panty. He was sad when they left. He cleaned up his desk and got ready for his next class. He thought briefly of the screen currently frozen on his big-screen TV at his house. Young pretty legs spread wide open and green lace panties covering paradise. He smiled and stood up to get ready to greet his next batch of students.

“You noticed he didn’t have any light bulbs out today.” Sam said.

“Yeah, funny how that works.” Madison said and Sam giggled. Madison looked at her friend and realized that was the first time she had laughed today.

“We should do a study. See how many times that happens.” Sam said.

“That would be fun.” Madison said and they stopped at the end of the hall.

Madison hugged Sam gently and they separated to go to fourth period. She walked slowly down the hall and tried to remember what they were talking about in class yesterday.

Aaron pulled up to the office and parked. Brad said he needed him to take someone to the airport at 1:00. It was only 12:15, he knew Alex would be eating lunch. He needed her, Katie had fucked him senseless Sunday afternoon and then he had to nurse her all day yesterday. His poor cock was spoiled, and he knew Alex could help. He walked into the lobby and a blonde he did not know was sitting at her desk. He nodded to her as he passed. She was very cute; he would have to ask Alex about her. He walked into the break room, and she was at the table, reading a magazine and eating a sandwich. He locked the door and Alex looked up at him.

“Hello, Aaron, you need something?” Alex said and smiled.

“Yeah, I am in need of warm white pussy. Would you know where I could find some?” Aaron said and walked behind her.

“Well, let’s see. There is Charlotte but her pussy is not warm. There is Glenda but I think hers might be wrinkled.” Alex said and she shivered as she felt the zipper of her dress being slowly lowered.

“Nope, don’t want wrinkly, need young, tight, and warm.” He said and lowered the zipper on the back of her dress.

“How young?” Alex said and she felt his hands squeeze her shoulders.

“I am going to fuck you really hard, if you go down that path you may not be able to walk afterwards.” He said slowly.

“God, that sounds really good, but I do need to work the rest of the day. How about you fuck me like you did before she showed up. I liked that.” Alex said and stood up to face him. He pushed her dress off her shoulders, and it fell to her feet.

“That sounds like a good plan, I liked that too.” He said and reached around her and popped open her bra. He pushed that off her shoulders as well and grabbed her full breasts.

“You are serious today.” She said as she felt her bra fall off her.

“You are just so beautiful; I want to see all of you.” He said and knelt. She felt her panties slide down her legs and fall around her ankles for the second time today. He pushed her gently back onto the table and stepped between her legs. She watched him unbuckle his belt.

“God, I need that cock so bad.” She said and bit her lip.

“You are in luck, my lady. It is here for your pleasure.” He said and slapped his huge black cock onto her belly. She reached down and ran her hands over it.

“Yes, it is wonderful. Kind sir, would you stick this beautiful sword into my little body?” Alex said and felt his cock throb under her delicate hands.

“As you wish.” He said and lined it up and slid it into her warm wet pussy. He slowly slid in until he was entirely inside her. She gasped.

“Oh fuck, I am so full. I love it.” Alex said and smiled at him.

“I think I found the pussy I was looking for.” He said and smiled.

“I am a lucky girl.” She said.

“Are you ready?” He said.

“Hold on.” She said and pulled her legs up. She put her hands behind her knees and pulled them to her. He felt her crotch move up towards him.

“Now I am ready. Do your worst.” She said.

He put his hands on her thighs and pulled back slowly. She groaned as he slid out of her. He jammed it back in and then out again. He picked up speed and he started hammering her. He loved the way her nice tits bounced as he fucked her. She really was beautiful, and he loved her pussy. She was one of the few girls he had met that could take all of him. He closed his eyes and got into a comfortable rhythm.

Alex was getting fucked for the second time in four hours and she was loving it. It was a good day. She loved Mr. Thompson’s cock and he definitely knew his way around a pussy. However, no one could match Aaron’s power and he touched parts of her that no one else could. She felt like a rag doll under him as he punished her with his wonderful cock. She loved this job.

Aaron felt himself getting close and he grunted. He drove into her and pulled her against him. He heard her make a small squeak as he pushed in deeper. He felt that wonderful shiver and blasted her insides. He fired a couple more loads and then just held himself in her. He looked down and she was even more beautiful, her face was a little sweaty, her hair was stuck to her forehead and cheek. Her eyes were bright with desire, and she was smiling.

“You are wonderful.” She said.

“As are you.” He said.

“Thank you for this, it is always nice when you visit.” She said and he looked into her eyes.

Aaron looked at her and his mind went to a weird place, he only ever spent time with her like this, a quick fuck on a table or in a closet. He liked that a lot, but he was starting to wonder what she would be like to spend time with when they were not fucking.

“Alex, how would you like to have dinner with me?” Aaron said and her face turned.

“Oh Aaron, you know I am dating someone. I love our little adventures but...” She said and he nodded.

“I understand. I am sorry, I knew that.” He said.

Alex sat up as Aaron pulled up his pants. She looked around for her underwear and he picked them up and held them out to her. She smiled at him and took her panties and bra. He was very cute and so powerful; she could see them walking down the street with her arm around his and laughing. They would make an interesting couple. She shook her head and cleared her mind. She was not that kind of girl; her boyfriend understood her role here and was ok with it but even this kind of relationship required loyalty and she was very loyal in everything she did. She looked at Aaron again and she felt a little bad for him.

“Aaron, would you like to help me with these?” She said, holding out her underwear.

“Yes, very much so.” He said and took her panties. He held out his hand and helped her to stand.

Aaron knelt and picked up her delicate ankle. He slid her panties over her foot in the nice heel. He picked up the other foot and moved it into her panties. He slowly pulled her panties up her pretty legs. Just before he covered her pussy, he kissed it gently. She moaned and touched his head. He covered the wonderful pussy and stood up. Her breasts were amazing, not nearly as big as Katie’s but on a small girl they looked massive. He was astonished with how firm they were, it was a shame to cover them.

Alex was surprised with how gentle he could be as he pulled up her panties. He slipped her arms into her bra and turned her around. She felt him clip her bra and then he turned her back around. He adjusted her breasts in the bra.

“You know it is a shame these have to be covered, they are magnificent.” He said as he held her breasts in his large hands.

“Thank you, kind sir, I am very fond of them as well.” She said and he laughed.

He leaned over and picked up her dress, he held it out and she stepped into it. He pulled it up and turned her around again. He pulled up her zipper and then wrapped his arms around her. She felt his breath on her ear.

“Thank you for lunch.” He whispered.

“Anytime.” She whispered back. He kissed her on her neck, and she felt another shiver run through her.

He walked out of the lunchroom, and she was impressed again with how large he was. They would make a very interesting couple. She cleared her mind again and cleaned up her dishes. Her panties felt wet already, she walked back to her desk just in time to relieve Christy. This was turning out to be a great day.

Madison was happy classes were over, she was not able to focus at all today. At least she did not have to think very much at practice, she loved that. She did not see Sam when she went in the dressing room. She dressed and walked out to the practice track. Sam was talking to coach; she was still dressed in her school clothes. Madison started her stretching. Sam finished and started to walk over.

“Hey, rock star.” Sam said and looked down at Madison.

“Hey, you aren’t practicing today?” Madison said.

“No, my stomach is still off, and my legs are bad. Walking around the halls wore me out. I am going to take a day off, but I am sticking around to make sure you don’t slack off.” Sam said and smiled.

“So, you are a coach now?” Madison said.

“Yep, coach said I could make you do whatever I want.” Sam said.

“Oh really? What will you have me do coach?” Madison said and stood up.

“I was thinking of making you kiss me, but I am a coach now and it would just be wrong.” Sam said.

“Thanks, that will help me concentrate.” Madison said, sarcastically.

“Well, it will give you good practice when you have to run against Jordan.” Sam said and Madison looked at her.

“What?” Madison said.

“Please, it is just a matter of time. I see your eyes light up when you talk about her.” Sam said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.