Madison - Cover

Madison

Copyright© 2021 by Demonhead

Chapter 38: Monday night

Fiction Story: Chapter 38: Monday night - Young girl drives neighbor crazy and helps her daddy land his new job.

Caution: This Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Fiction   MaleDom   Snuff   Spanking   Black Male   White Female   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Prostitution   Violence  

Katie pulled up in the driveway, Brad wasn’t home yet so she would have time to get something going for supper. She would have a houseful tonight so probably spaghetti. She was sad about Sarah, but the doctors did say the surgery was routine. They were going to do it Wednesday morning and she should be home that night. Sam would be happy about that, as they all would, they would finally all be healthy.

She got sad when she remembered that her girls were still a little broken. She had almost forgot that Sam was pregnant, and they would have to help her through that, Madison’s eyesight was another issue. As positive as she was with her, it was life changing. They would have to start thinking about different schools and maybe remodeling their house to make it more accommodating.

She stopped and remembered that Madison was not her daughter, no matter how many times she introduced her as that. Henry was her parent, but she could sure help him as he adjusted to a blind daughter. She got out of the car and wondered just what the girls were up to while she was gone. She hoped Aaron was ok.

Katie walked into the house, and she saw they were all sitting at the kitchen table playing a game. Alex was there.

“Hey, how does everyone feel about spaghetti?” Katie said as she walked in. Madison turned her head towards Katie.

“I love spaghetti, Hi Katie, how is Sarah?” Madison said.

“She is scheduled for surgery Wednesday morning; she should be home that night.” Katie said.

“Thanks Katie, I want to call her after dinner. I will need to borrow a phone.” Sam said.

“Sure, sweetie.” Katie said and walked into the kitchen, pulling out a big pot and starting to fill it with water. She saw Madison get up and walk into the kitchen. She saw her reach her hand out and find the counter and then walk to her.

“Katie, where are the chips, we want a snack.” Madison said.

“They are on the counter on the other side of the sink. Hold on, I’ll get them for you.” Katie said and turned to look for the bag of chips.

“It’s ok, you are busy, I will get them.” Madison said and walked around Katie, grabbed the bag of chips and started walking back to the table.

“Thanks.” Madison said and Katie looked at her. Everyone at the table looked like they were trying not to look at her. She realized and dropped the pot into the sink.

“Madison!” Katie said and Madison turned around. Katie saw two pretty brown eyes lock onto her face and make eye contact. Madison smiled and then ran into her arms.

“Katie, I can see.” She said and Katie wrapped her arms around her and everyone at the table looked relieved.

“What happened?” Katie said.

“Aaron put his thing in me and fixed my eyes.” Madison said.

“Wait, what?” Katie said and looked at Aaron, he was smiling. She pulled Madison away from her and looked at her.

“What did you just say?” Katie said.

“Katie, it was amazing. My body felt like it was vibrating all day, Sam started kissing me down there and Alex was kissing me on my mouth at the same time. I begged Aaron again and he finally put his thing inside of me, I think Sam helped him a little. Then he was all the way in, and I felt completely stuffed, it was incredible. Then my body felt so good it felt like I was floating, I shook twice and then I passed out. When I opened my eyes, I could see. It was the most wonderful thing ever.” Madison said and hugged Katie.

Katie looked at everyone at the table. They were all nodding.

“Yeah, that was pretty much it.” Alex said.

Katie was so happy she was not able to talk. She knelt and kissed Madison on the lips and then hugged her and started crying.

Alex got up and started to fill the pot again. Katie looked at her.

“Go ahead, we have all had our cry.” Alex said and put the pot on the stove.

Katie kissed Madison again and looked into her eyes. It was so nice to see them focused and bright.

“How are they? Any pain or blurriness?” Katie said and Madison shook her head.

“They are perfect.” She said and leaned over to Katie’s ear.

“Aaron has a magic thingie, it healed me.” Madison whispered and Katie laughed and hugged her.

“So, I am guessing someone will give me a detailed description of this afternoon. Did this happen at the pool?” Katie said and looked at Madison.

“No, it happened in the living room, we came inside after I drowned.” Madison said.

“You drowned? Ok, we need to talk.” Katie said and pulled Madison to the table. She sat down and pulled her onto her lap.

Madison, Sam, and Aaron told her every detail of what happened after they left. Alex felt her pussy tingle again when they talked about the facial that Aaron gave Madison, why did that sound so hot to her?

Katie looked at everybody and Aaron was still smiling.

“So, Madison tells me you have a magic thingie.” Katie said and Sam started laughing.

“He does, I saw it, it was glowing and everything when it went it.” Sam said and Madison giggled.

“So, I guess we don’t need doctors anymore now that we have Aaron’s magic thingie.” Katie said.

“Oh, yes, I much prefer that to the hospital, can we try that first before we call the doctor from now on?” Madison said and everyone started laughing.

“I am game.” Alex said.

“Me too.” Sam said and they all looked at her.

“What, Madison got to do it, I want to do it too.” Sam said and Katie laughed.

“I love you girls.” Katie said and hugged Madison.

“Daddy will be home soon, and I am not sure I want to tell him about Aaron’s thingie.” Madison said.

Aaron put his head in his hand and groaned. Alex stood in the kitchen, stunned. Katie was trying to think of what to say. Sam grabbed Madison’s hand.

“Madison, you have a perfect daddy, he is not like mine at all. He loves you more than anyone in the world. There will be a time when you can talk to him about that stuff, you will know when he is ready. For right now, he will be very excited that your eyes are fixed, just hug him as much as you can, and he will be very happy.” Sam said.

Everyone looked at Sam at the same time. Aaron could not believe she was 14 and all the girls were crying.

“I love you pretty girl, you are so smart.” Madison said.

“I love you too rock star, even though I was getting used to the blind you. I liked having to help you.” Sam said.

“You can still help me; I will always need you.” Madison said.

“Um, Katie, where is the sauce?” Alex said as she was sobbing. Katie turned around and Alex was a mess.

“I’m sorry, I can’t seem to stop crying.” Alex said, waving her arms, and Aaron walked up and hugged her. She put her head on his chest and sobbed.

“I think we may have to order pizza; this spaghetti thing seems to be a problem.” Madison said and there was now laughing to go with the crying.

Henry walked into the Thompson’s house, and everyone was at the kitchen table. He saw Madison look up and she jumped off her chair and raced towards him. He was barely able to kneel before she crashed into him and wrapped her arms around him.

“Daddy, my eyes are fixed, I can see.” Madison said and Henry felt his heart open up. He hugged his daughter and loved her warmth.

“Baby, I am so happy.” Henry said and kissed her cheek.

“Me too, daddy, I did not like being blind, it was not fun.” Madison said.

Henry stood up; his young daughter still attached to him. He put his hands under her and walked into the kitchen. He looked at everyone and they all looked like they had been crying.

“Looks like it was a pretty emotional afternoon.” Henry said and smiled.

“Yeah, that is the understatement of all time.” Alex said and Henry laughed.

“We are having pizza daddy; the spaghetti was making everybody cry.” Madison said and Henry looked at the table. Everyone nodded.

Henry sat down, Madison still on his lap.

“Sarah was in a great mood when I left.” Henry said.

“Oh shit, I need to call my mom and tell her about Madison’s eyes.” Sam said.

“Sam, language.” Katie said.

“Oops, sorry.” Sam said and jumped off the chair. Aaron handed her his phone, and she ran up the stairs.

“You know, it is incredibly cute that with everything that little girl has been through, and she apologizes for saying “shit”.” Alex said.

“Yeah, I think we can start saying “shit” now, we have had a rough time lately.” Madison said.

“No, I think you are still 14 and don’t need to be saying that yet. You will have plenty of time for that, just wait a few years.” Henry said.

“Ok, daddy. I would not know when to say it anyway. Oh, I should probably call Jordan and tell her.” Madison said. Alex pulled out her phone and handed it to Madison.

“I don’t need help dialing, that is so cool.” Madison said and ran up the stairs.

Katie watched her and then looked at Aaron.

“Now that Henry is here, we are going to need to know about this drowning thing.” Katie said.

“What?” Henry said and looked at Aaron.

“Ok, Sam and she were swimming and Sam got out to go to the bathroom. Madison was fine, she is a strong swimmer. I looked away for a second and I heard her scream, I turned around and saw her go under. I pulled her out and she was not breathing. I started chest compressions. I wasn’t getting any results and Sam ran up and screamed at her. She coughed up a lot of water and then we turned her, and she coughed until her lungs were clear. She started breathing normally and she went to sleep. We moved her inside and I kept her on my chest to make sure she continued to breathe normally. She woke up about thirty minutes later and she was fine. Henry, I am so sorry.” Aaron said.

“Aaron do not apologize for saving my daughter. I am just glad you were there.” Henry said.

“Thank you, Henry, it was very scary.” Aaron said.

“It is scary to hear about it. How did it happen, she is such a good swimmer?” Henry said.

“She got disoriented and panicked. When you cannot see it is difficult to get your bearings in water if you get lost. I think it surprised her and she got scared.” Aaron said and Henry nodded.

“Should we get her checked out?” Henry said.

“Yeah, I will bring her to the hospital tomorrow, I am sure Sam will want to go see her mother.” Katie said.

“Thank you, Katie.” Henry said.

“Hey Jordan, how was school?” Madison said.

“Hey kid, it was ok for a Monday, how are you? When are you going home?” Jordan said.

“I am good, we came home this morning and guess what?” Madison said.

“You have a hospital wing named after you now?” Jordan said and Madison laughed.

“No, my eyes started working again this afternoon.” Madison said.

“Oh, baby, I am so happy.” Jordan said.

“Yeah, me too. I miss you; can we hang out soon?” Madison said.

“I would love that.” Jordan said.

“I want to go to school tomorrow, can we hang out after?” Madison said.

“Yes, I can come over and get you after track practice. It will be a little later, we are getting ready for district.” Jordan said.

“Oh, I forgot. That is this weekend, I don’t know if I will be ready, I haven’t run in a week.” Madison said.

“Kid, you will get right back in the saddle, I am sure you will kick my ass again.” Jordan said and Madison laughed.

“I don’t know, it will be good to run again, though. I was worried I would never be able to do that again.” Madison said.

“That would have been a tragedy, you belong on the track.” Jordan said.

“Thanks. Can you pick me up at Mr. Jones’s house, I want to visit him tomorrow?” Madison said.

“Not a problem, kid, I will see you there.” Jordan said.

“Thanks, I am looking forward to it.” Madison said.

“Me too, have a great night.” Jordan said.

“You too. Bye.” Madison said and hung up.

Katie was laughing about the failed spaghetti with everyone at the table. She saw Madison coming down the stairs. She loved seeing her confident and strong again. Now she could focus on helping Sam and Sarah.

“Hey, daddy, can I go back to school tomorrow?” Madison said and walked up to the table.

“I guess, honey, do you think you are ready?” Henry said.

“Yeah, I want everything to get back to normal and I miss my running. District is this Saturday and I need to get ready.” Madison said.

“Sweetie, are you sure? You don’t want to push yourself.” Katie said.

“I am sure. I will take it slow; I am worried how I will feel when I start running again anyway. A lot of things have happened to me since the last time I ran.” Madison said and looked at Aaron. He looked scared and she giggled.

“Then I guess we are a go. Do you still want to stay here tonight?” Henry said.

“Yes, if that is ok. I have some clothes I can wear; I think.” Madison said and looked at Aaron again.

“Ok, I think I am going to sleep at home tonight, I have an early meeting in the morning.” Henry said.

“You are welcome anytime Henry.” Katie said.

“Thank you. I may take you up on that soon.” Henry said.

“Goodie, when is the pizza getting here? I am starved.” Madison said.

“Well, now everything is back to normal.” Katie said and Madison laughed.

There was a lot of pizza and a lot of laughing and Katie was very happy. Brad had got home at the same time the pizza arrived. She was happy, her little family was almost complete, just needed Sarah. She chuckled as she remembered when it was just her and Brad and the only thing she worried about is if she had the correct shoes for the dress she wanted to wear. She kissed Brad and hoped he had put a life in her, she was excited to keep working on that but right now she was getting excited about two certain little girls naked in her bed.

“Alex, you ready to go, I am exhausted.” Aaron said.

“You worked hard today.” Madison said and he looked at her. Madison walked over to him and stood between his legs. She took Alex’s hand.

“Thank you both for today. It was the best thing that has happened to me in my life.” Madison said.

“Sweetie, it was wonderful.” Alex said.

“Also, Aaron, now when I think of that I will think of you, not that other man. Thank you for a great memory.” Madison said. Aaron smiled but he couldn’t talk, his throat was too tight. Madison leaned in and whispered in his ear.

“No one will ever convince me that you did not fix my eyes.” Madison said and kissed him on the cheek.

Aaron looked at the cute girl in front of him and could not stop thinking of how good her pussy felt wrapped around his cock. He knew why he had waited, his concerns were valid, but she took his cock completely and that had to be one of the best experiences he ever had with a woman. He could not wait to do it again. He pulled her into his arms and hugged her.

“Thank you for saving my life again, you had a busy day.” Madison said and Aaron laughed.

“Yes, I did, but I am so happy that you are better.” Aaron said.

“You know, Alex looks a little under the weather, I think you should take her home and heal her, a lot.” Madison said.

“Yes, I agree, she does look like she needs a lot of healing.” Aaron said and they both looked at Alex. Alex put her hand to her mouth and made a cute noise as her pussy immediately lit up.

Aaron stood up and took Alex’s hand. They said goodbye to everyone and walked out to the car. Madison came running out as he was opening the door.

“Aaron, can you take me to my house in the morning so I can walk to school?” Madison said.

“You mean so you can tease that old man before you go to school?” Aaron said.

“Yeah, that too.” She said and giggled.

“Evil child.” Aaron said and got in the car.

They pulled out and she looked really young standing in the driveway barefoot in her pajama pants.

“That was one of the hottest experiences in my life.” Alex said.

“Yeah, and all I can think about now is when I can do it again.” Aaron said.

“You know what, I think I need you to fuck me and think of her. I want to see what happens and what that will feel like.” Alex said and Aaron looked down at her.

“I love you.” Aaron said.

“I know, I am pretty cool.” Alex said and he laughed loud.

Madison turned and started to walk back in when her daddy came out of the house. She hugged him.

“I am going to go home now, sweetie, will you be ok?” Henry said.

“Oh yes, daddy, I am more than ok. I am really happy.” Madison said.

“I am glad baby, you deserve it.” Henry said.

“Daddy, Jordan is coming over tomorrow to hang out after school.” Madison said.

“That will be cool. You have a good day at school tomorrow.” Henry said.

“I will daddy, you have a good day at work.” Madison said and he knelt and kissed her on the forehead.

She hugged him again and then she stood barefoot on the driveway while her daddy drove away. She walked back into the house and Katie, Mr. Thompson, and Sam were sitting at the table. She walked up to Katie and kissed her. She put her hands on Katie’s head and slipped her tongue into her mouth. Katie kissed her back and their tongues danced gently together. She pulled back and looked at Katie.

“That was nice, I missed that.” Madison said.

“Yes, I missed that as well.” Katie said.

“I feel like I need to take a shower, do you want to help?” Madison said.

“I would love that.” Katie said. Madison took her hand and led her up the stairs.

Sam looked at Brad and smiled.

“She is very horny. I am not sure if it is getting her sight back, almost dying, or Aaron fucking her, but I feel like all she wants to do right now is kiss everyone.” Sam said.

“You are a very interesting young lady.” Brad said.

“Sorry, it is just weird because physically I feel 14 but so much has happened to me, I feel like I am much older. It is strange.” Sam said.

“I am sorry, you shouldn’t have to feel like that.” Brad said.

“Thanks, you and Katie are very sweet to help us.” Sam said.

“We are happy to be able to do that. You are special to us, and your mom deserves some happiness.” Brad said.

“Mr. Thompson, can I ask you a question?” Sam said.

“Sure sweetie, what is it?” Brad said. He saw her struggling and he waited for her to talk.

“My daddy and his friends and all those other men were very mean to me.” She said and he saw her tearing up.

“Yes, sweetie, and that breaks our hearts.” He said.

“What I want to say is that every man in my life so far with the exception of Aaron has been mean to me and hurt me. I see Madison with her daddy, and I don’t know what that feels like. I want to know what it feels like to have an adult man that loves me. Aaron doesn’t count, he is special.” Sam said.

“What are you asking sweetheart?” Brad said.

“Mr. Thompson, would you love me?” Sam said.

“Of course, I love you.” Brad said.

“No, what I mean is that will you be an adult that loves me like a daddy. Hug me when I need it, kiss me when I need it, you can even fuss at me if I do something stupid.” Sam said and Brad took a deep breath.

“I will try, honey, but I have never done that before.” Brad said.

“That’s ok, neither have I. We can figure it out together.” Sam said and smiled.

“You look like you need a hug.” Brad said.

“See, you are already good at it.” Sam said and walked into his arms.

Brad held the small girl and felt her arms squeezing him. He had no idea what it must be like for her to go through what she has. He felt like this was a huge ask but he was willing to try. She needed someone and he was here. He hoped he would be a daddy soon, so this was perfect timing. He squeezed her again and he heard her sigh.

Katie led Madison into the bathroom and turned to look at her. She was still getting used to seeing Madison return her look, it made her feel so good. She touched the cheek of the cute girl and kissed her gently on the lips. She had missed this so much, the access to her, the ability to just let go and love her completely without any restrictions. She reached down and pulled the t-shirt off of Madison, her lovely breasts smiled at Katie. She knelt and took them in her hands, they were so soft and firm, she loved them, and she kissed a small nipple softly.

Madison was so happy; she could not remember the last time her heart was so full. She felt great, she had people all around her that loved her, Aaron made love to her and wiped away the image of that mean man. She had a very cool girlfriend that she could not wait to explore things with. Her daddy also had a great job and he seemed so happy. Now Katie was kissing her nipples and she could feel her young body revving up again. She put her hands on Katie’s head.

“I love that.” Madison said softly.

“So do I, these are beautiful.” Katie said.

“They are not as big as yours.” Madison said and Katie looked up at her.

“They are perfect, and I would be willing to bet there would be plenty of men that would choose them over mine.” Katie said.

“Really? I don’t think so.” Madison said.

“Mr. Jones?” Katie said and Madison smiled.

“Yeah, he probably would.” Madison said.

“I guarantee there are a lot more like him, you are precious, and men are like bugs to a light around you. It is remarkable to watch.” Katie said.

“I love it when you say stuff like that, you can keep saying them for as long as you want.” Madison said.

“That’s what I was planning. Do you mind if I take these pants off now, there is somewhere else I would like to kiss?” Katie said and touched Madison’s pajama pants.

Madison felt a shiver run through her when Katie said she wanted to take off her pants. She moaned and closed her eyes. She felt her pants move agonizingly slow down her legs. They gathered at her feet, and she pulled her feet free. She moaned again when she felt Katie kiss the front of her panties, she could feel the heat of her breath. She moved her hands through Katie’s pretty hair and moaned again. This was no nice, she felt like her body was vibrating and everywhere Katie touched it changed the vibration slightly. Her panties started moving slowly and she felt soft lips following them down her body.

Katie pulled the small panties down the perfect legs and kissed the soft skin as it was exposed. This girl tasted and felt so good, she had been with a few girls in her life but none of them were as sweet as the little teenager in her hands at the moment. She pulled the panties off the cute little feet. She looked at those feet and she thought she would have to spend a whole night focusing on them soon. Right now, she wanted to taste and touch everything. She moved her head and kissed the smooth little pussy softly. She could smell the young girl’s arousal and her mouth watered. She needed to taste the essence of this girl, she slipped her tongue between the small lips and felt her wetness. Two small hands grabbed handfuls of her hair, it hurt really good.

Madison felt Katie’s tongue touch her pussy and then slide between her lips. She moved her legs apart a little more and grabbed Katie’s hair. The vibrations in her body ratcheted up a few levels. She felt Katie’s hands move around her legs and grab her butt. They felt soft and warm on her skin. Katie squeezed her cheeks and Madison felt another shiver, she moaned. The warm tongue now was flicking through her lips, she spread her legs more and pulled Katie’s head closer. She wanted that tongue to go deep inside her, it felt so good. She felt another shiver and then the magical tongue moved up and touched her button.

Katie held onto a magnificent young ass and ran her tongue through the young pussy. It tasted so sweet, she missed this so much. She felt the warmth and wetness of Madison’s excitement and she wanted to suck it all in. She moved her tongue through the sweet center and then touched the small clit. Madison groaned and she felt the small body shake, she didn’t think it was an orgasm, but she knew she was very close. She licked all around the little clit and she could almost feel it throbbing. The girl was pulling her hair and trying to pull her head into her pussy. Katie smiled when she thought about how this must feel to her, and she was happy she could give it to her. She kissed the little clit and then sucked on it. She heard Madison let out a little squeal, she wrapped her arms around her and held on as the tight little body convulsed in her arms.

“Katie, you are amazing. That was incredible.” Madison said softly as she tried to catch her breath.

“It is so easy with you; you taste and feel like heaven.” Katie said and kissed the tight belly in front of her.

“I am starting to really like showers.” Madison said.

“I thought that you and Stacy took an awful long time in that bathroom.” Katie said.

“Yeah, she is sweet. Can we have her over? I would like to show her the pool.” Madison said.

“I bet you would, and maybe take another shower?” Katie said and Madison giggled.

“I don’t know what’s wrong with me, all I can think about right now is how much I want to kiss and hug everyone around me. It is like my body is constantly excited. Katie, is that normal?” Madison said and looked down.

“Baby not only is it normal, but it is also expected. There are times in a woman’s life, at least mine, when I am so horny, I can’t think straight. I am very lucky to be married to a man that understands and is ok with me enjoying others occasionally.” Katie said.

“Are all women like us?” Madison said.

“No, unfortunately not. Some women are not like that for a lot of different reasons.” Katie said.

“That is so sad, it feels so good, and I don’t know how I lived this long without it.” Madison said.

“Sweetie, you are still incredibly young to be figuring this out, there are a lot of people is this world that would not understand so you have to be very careful who you share this with.” Katie said.

“Like make sure they really love me?” Madison said.

“Yeah, that is a good start.” Katie said.

“I am glad Aaron really loves me, that was absolutely mind-blowing.” Madison said.

“Yeah, I know.” Katie said and Madison looked down.

“Is Aaron one of the others you enjoy?” Madison said and Katie nodded.

“Oh, I would love to see that.” Madison said.

Katie felt a shiver when she thought of Madison being with her as Aaron railed her with his magical cock the next time. Now that she thought about it, she really wanted to be there the next time he stuck that monster in Madison, she stood up before that thought made her start all over with the little girl.

“We should really start taking a shower.” Katie said.

“I wanted to kiss on you for a while.” Madison said.

“You know what, I want to wait until a certain little blonde girl can join you. I have wanted to know what it would feel like to have both of you kissing on me.” Katie said and Madison shivered at that thought.

“Oh, I really like that idea.” Madison said and stepped into the shower.

Brad laid on the couch, Sam laying on him as they watched TV, her back to his chest. It was a ballgame; seems she is a huge baseball fan. He had so much to learn about her. His hand was on her warm belly, and it felt good to hold her. Her hand was on his, her little fingers were so cute, her polish was chipped and gone completely on some. He would have to make an appointment with Miss Gloria to spruce up all his girls.

“You know, this is going to get really big.” Sam said and looked up at him.

“Yeah, I can’t wait. I think pregnant women are very pretty and exciting.” He said.

“Really, Aaron said the same thing. Do all guys think that?” Sam said.

“No baby, not all of them.” Brad said.

“Well, I am glad mine do and that’s enough for me.” Sam said.

“You know Katie and I are working on having a baby.” Brad said and Sam looked at him.

“That is awesome, it will help me to have someone to go through this with, I am a little scared but excited at the same time.” Sam said.

“Yes, that would be nice, you know we will be with you and help you all along the way.” Brad said and Sam squeezed his hand. They both looked up to see Madison and Katie walking down the stairs.

Brad looked at his pretty wife and she was wearing a short white nightgown; he loved the way her legs looked. He couldn’t see through it, but he was pretty sure that was all she had on, and he could not wait to validate that. He also noticed Madison was wearing a white t-shirt and pink panties. Her nipples were screaming at him through the shirt, and he could see most of her panties, the shirt was not nearly long enough to stop that. She looked like a wet dream walking and he couldn’t wait to explore that as well. He was in a wonderland.

Katie looked at Brad and smiled, Sam looked so comfortable and happy laying on him. He would make a good daddy, she couldn’t wait.

“Hey, horny girl is back.” Sam said and Madison crawled onto the couch and up Sam’s body until she was looking at her face.

“Katie said it was perfectly normal to be horny.” Madison said and Brad looked up at Katie. She shrugged and he thought she never looked cuter.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.