Madison - Cover

Madison

Copyright© 2021 by Demonhead

Chapter 40: Wednesday

Fiction Story: Chapter 40: Wednesday - Young girl drives neighbor crazy and helps her daddy land his new job.

Caution: This Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Fiction   MaleDom   Snuff   Spanking   Black Male   White Female   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Prostitution   Violence  

Madison woke up and stretched. Barry Jones took a sip of coffee in front of his laptop and liked the way her tummy showed under her shirt when she put her arms over her head. Madison sat up and yawned, she slept well but she was still groggy. She was excited for her day; she was going to wear her pretty white sundress. She thought about what Jordan would think of it, she would have to send her a picture. Then she thought about Mr. Thomas, he was going to like this dress, she was looking forward to posing for him. She did not know why she found that so exciting, but she started thinking of ways to pose as she walked to the bathroom.

Barry watched her stand; her t-shirt did not cover her panties completely. He loved that look, a slight glimpse of panty and long pretty legs. He also loved watching her bare feet as she left the room.

Sam opened her eyes, and she snuggled between Katie and Mr. Thompson. She had her leg wrapped over Katie and she felt Mr. Thompson behind her. His hand was on her hip. She didn’t know what time it was, but she was very comfortable and warm. Her mom was probably coming home tonight, and she was sad that she would probably not be able to sleep in here after that. She thought about talking to her mom about this, but she really didn’t want to do that yet. She would sacrifice this until her mom was feeling better. They had gone through a lot recently, so she was looking forward to spending time with her mom and healing together. She moved her butt and felt his hardness behind her. She moved her hand and touched Katie’s boob as the hard cock nestled against her butt.

Madison dropped her towel and Barry almost spit out his coffee. He never got tired of seeing her tight body. It was perfect, if he was able to design it himself, he would do it exactly as he was seeing. Her boobs were so pretty, her body was so firm, and her ass and legs were to die for, his poor cock was straining to escape his pants. He was falling easily into pervert mode, the sick fuck that lived next door and watched her through her security system. He watched her slide a pair of white silk panties up her legs. The material was stretched over her butt, it held her ass perfectly as she walked to her closet. She pulled a white dress out and slipped it over her head. He saw her look in the mirror and make button decisions. There were buttons all the way down the front, she opened three on the top and two on the bottom. He watched her spin and her strong thighs peeked out as the dress flew up.

Brad woke up and his cock was so hard. He looked down and saw it was sitting between Sam’s butt cheeks and now he knew why. He moved his hand over her smooth hip and down her leg. She moaned and looked back at him.

“Good morning.” She said.

“Good morning, sweetie.” He said and she smiled.

“Thank you for yesterday, it was very nice.” She said.

“Are you sure you are ok with it?” He said.

“Yes, I am. I know it is confusing, I am sorry. I am trying to figure out what I want. I know I want what happened yesterday for sure, but I know I also want you to hold me on the couch while we watch TV and help me with my homework. Can I have all of that?” Sam said.

“I am trying my best, I have not done this before, and I am pretty sure we are building a very complex relationship. We will just have to take it slow.” He said and she smiled. He was amazed how that smile could make her even prettier.

“Mr. Thompson, you are doing a great job; I am happier now than I have been in a long time. Thank you and Katie for that. Speaking of slow...” She said and Brad felt a small hand grab his cock and move it.

Brad felt the warmth and then felt his cock slide into a very tight little pussy. He heard her moan and push her butt against him, burying his cock inside her warm passage. He pulled her hip back and held it there. His cock was in paradise. Morning wood was problematic and usually ended up with him blasting a load against the wall of the shower. Sliding into a warm, snug pussy was way better. He saw her turn her head and lay it on Katie’s arm. Her hand moved to his wife’s boob. He thought about this scene, and he was pretty sure he would not have even imagined it in his wildest fantasies. He felt Sam wiggle her butt and he started a slow rhythm.

Madison came downstairs and Henry was drinking coffee at the table. He looked up and saw her bare feet on the stairs. He saw her white dress and it was adorable, her long dark hair was a perfect contrast to the white of the dress. He was pretty sure he had the prettiest daughter in the world. Then he saw her smile at him, and she got even prettier.

“Good morning, daddy.” Madison said.

“Good morning, sweetheart, you look wonderful today. I love that dress.” He said.

“I know, it is amazing.” She said and twirled for him. He saw her cute legs pop out as the material flew up around her. Even prettier.

“I hope today is better for you.” He said.

“Me too, I think it will be. Yesterday was just hard being my first day back.” She said and sat down.

“How is practice going? District is Saturday, right?” He said.

“Yeah, we will see about that. Practice went ok but I can tell I haven’t run in a few days. I will do my best.” She said and smiled.

“That’s my girl. State is the big prize, and you will be ready for that.” He said.

“Yep, for sure.” She said and got up to get her cereal.

Brad moved in and out of the tight young pussy and felt his release coming. He pulled her back against him and dumped his morning load into her little body. He moved his hand over her small breast and pulled her back in a hug. She moaned and put her hand over his.

“That was nice, I love waking up in here.” She said softly.

“I love you waking up in here too.” He said and she giggled.

“What time is it?” She said, moving her hips slightly with his cock still inside her.

“It is time for me to take a shower and go to work.” He said and ran his finger over her soft nipple.

“Too bad, it feels like you may be able to do it again.” She said and wiggled her butt again.

“You are a little devil. You will have to make do with Katie.” He said.

“Ok, I guess.” She said and turned towards Katie.

Brad saw his wife still sleeping and thought about getting out of bed. Then he felt a warm tight ass move against him and start to move back and forth slowly. His cock responded instantly to her. He groaned and felt his cock harden inside the warm teen tunnel. He looked at the clock and made an easy decision. He grabbed the firm young hip and drove deeper inside the amazing pussy. She moaned and moved her upper body back against him. Teenage pussy was a disease, and he was seriously infected. He held her hip and started to fuck the young girl for the second time this morning.

Henry kissed his daughter and went to work. Madison finished her cereal and gathered her books. She slipped on her sandals and walked out of the house. She walked next door and onto the porch. She knocked on the door and then sat on the swing. He would either come out or not, she would sit here for a few minutes and then go to school. She decided that she wanted him in her life, she would just sit on his swing until he came outside, even if she had to do it every day.

Barry heard the knock, and he looked up from his paper. Who would be knocking this early? He got up and looked out the small window. He didn’t see anyone and then he looked through the window in the living room. He saw her sitting on the swing, playing with the hem of her pretty dress. Her feet dangling in her sandals. He saw the long dark hair hanging over her shoulders and his heart felt warm. He walked back to his table. His guilt was strong, and he was not sure what to do. He looked back at the window, and she was still there. Damn her, why was she so determined to love him? He was not worthy of that kind of devotion.

Madison played with the buttons on the bottom of her dress. She was wondering if she should open another one, Katie would want her to. She opened a third button and pulled the dress back to see how much of her legs would show. It was fine, she kept the button open and straightened her dress. She heard the screen door, and he came out. He looked nervous, and he walked slowly over and sat on the swing. She looked at him and smiled.

“Hi, my name is Madison, I live next door.” She said and held out her small hand. He looked at her and her little hand. He raised his hand and took hers gently.

“Barry Jones.” He said softly and she shook his hand.

“I am glad to meet you Mr. Jones. I love this swing.” She said and let go of his hand.

“Yes, so do I, my wife and I used to sit on it every day.” He said and she looked at him.

“I know, I saw you when I was little. She must have been a sweet lady.” Madison said and smiled.

“Yes, she was.” He said and felt his heart hurt as he thought about his wife and the incredibly sweet girl sitting where she used to sit.

“Mr. Jones, maybe we can sit here every day and talk about her. Would that make you feel better?” She said.

“That would be lovely. I would really like that.” He said and she smiled. He felt his heart get lighter looking at her smile.

“Good, then I will see you this afternoon after school. I will meet you right here.” Madison said and stood up.

“Ok.” He said and she moved in front of him. She looked into his eyes, and they looked sad. She took his hands in hers and smiled at him.

“I love you, you silly old man.” Madison said and kissed him gently on the lips. She picked up her backpack and skipped off the porch.

He watched her walk across his yard, she stopped and looked back at him. He saw that pretty smile again and raised his hand to wave. She waved and went around the hedges. He sat there like a schlump. He felt so stupid, how did a 14-yr-old get so smart? He sat on his swing and thought about his wife and how much she would have loved sitting here with them and listening to that sweet voice.

Sam felt him moving in and out of her and it felt so good. She loved his cock, and it was truly magical. Katie was right. She looked at Katie and her eyes were open. She was smiling and looking at her.

“Sorry, he was just there.” Sam said softly.

“Sorry for the first time or the second time?” Katie said and smiled.

“Well, he never actually left so would it still be considered one time?” Sam said and smiled.

“You are precious.” Katie said and kissed the young girl while her husband fucked her.

Brad saw his wife wake up and he was scared at first and then he saw her start to kiss Sam and his cock got a little harder. He was really pounding the small pussy now; he heard the sounds of sex in the quiet room. He was worried he was going to be late for his meeting, but he wanted to stay in this tight warm pussy forever. She was moving her hips again as he fucked her, how did she know how to do that? He was pretty sure all the guys that fucked her didn’t do it for her benefit. He was sad for a second and then his cock reminded him that he was balls deep in a wonderful little pussy and his sadness went away. He felt his orgasm start to build and then he moved deep inside her and pulled her against him, pushing even deeper. She moaned as Katie was kissing her and he deposited more seed in her fertilized womb.

Katie broke the kiss as she felt her husband finish in the girl. She pulled Sam’s head to her chest and held her as Brad dumped another load in her. She looked at her husband and he was working hard; his face was red, and his fingers were imbedded into her hip. She saw his face relax and then he slumped down. She chuckled as she heard him trying to slow down his breathing.

“Good morning, honey.” Katie said.

“Good morning.” Brad said between breaths.

“Did you have a good morning workout?” Katie said and Sam giggled.

“Yes, I did. Did you know there was a very hot teenage girl in our bed?” Brad said and Katie laughed.

“Really, well, what do you know. There is, wonder where she came from?” Katie said.

“I am thinking heaven.” Brad said and Katie smiled. Sam raised her head and Katie saw tears on her cheek. She wiped a tear with her finger.

“Yes, you are an angel. It’s about time you start to realize that.” Katie said and kissed her nose.

Sam put her head on Katie’s chest, and she felt Mr. Thompson slip out of her and get out of bed. She heard the shower and then she heard him dressing quickly. She saw him moving over to the side of the bed. He leaned over and kissed Katie. He smelled really good.

“See you guys later. Let me know how Sarah does.” Brad said.

“I will, have a good day. Love you.” Katie said.

“Love you too.” He said and looked at Sam. He was surprised when she jumped up and wrapped her arms around his neck. He put his arms on her back and held her.

“I love you.” Sam said in his ear.

“I love you too, angel.” He said and kissed her ear. He moved her back on the bed on her knees.

Sam let go of him and watched him walk out of the room. She looked down at Katie and started to cry. Katie hugged her and let her cry it out. She knew it must be overwhelming, Sam had never felt the kind of love she was getting now, and it can all come crashing down and throw your emotions in a blender. She held the young girl and smiled.

Madison walked into first period and went up to Mr. Thomas’s desk. He looked at her.

“Can we take pictures again at lunch?” She said.

“Sure, are you sure you want to spend your lunch with an old teacher instead of your friends?” He said.

“Yep, I am sure.” She said and went to sit in her chair.

Hank Thomas watched the cute girl sit down and her pretty legs as her dress fell open. He was able to see her thighs and almost to the promised land. She looked up at him and he saw her legs open a little more. White silk smiled at him between two beautiful young legs. He shuffled in his seat. He would have to lecture behind his desk for at least the first part of class.

Madison loved watching Mr. Thomas look between her legs the entire period. Why was that so exciting? She worried she was becoming a sex fiend or some kind of weirdo. All the people that loved her told it was normal, so she decided she was going to try and believe them. She knew he loved looking at her panties and it made her feel good to give him that pleasure. That was enough for her. The bell rang and the panty show ended. She stuffed her books in her bag and walked next to his desk.

“See you at lunch, bring a stool.” She said.

“Will do.” He said and she smiled.

Hank Thomas watched the cute freshman walk out of his class and he could not wait for lunch.

Sam lifted her head and looked at Katie. She sniffled and wiped her eyes.

“Sorry about that, I don’t know what happened, but I couldn’t stop crying.” Sam said and Katie smiled.

“Your emotions are all over the place. The hormones are not helping but I think you are starting to realize that you are completely surrounded by people that love you and want to make you happy. That can be a little overwhelming.” Katie said.

“Yes, that is it. When Mr. Thompson said I was from heaven it was like my heart burst. That was the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me, especially a man.” Sam said.

“I figured that; it is ok. You will have other episodes where your emotions get the better of you. Just let them out, there will always be someone around to hold you.” Katie said and Sam hugged her.

“Thank you, I love it here.” Sam said.

“So, I guess you had a little fun this morning.” Katie said and Sam lifted her head.

“You’re not mad, are you?” Sam said and Katie laughed.

“Not at all, his morning wood is famous. I have been on the end of that too many times to count.” She said.

“He was so hard, and he was pressing against my butt. It was nice and warm, and it just happened, well, the first time it just happened. I sort of talked him into the second time.” Sam said and smiled.

“I heard, that was impressive. He doesn’t usually recover that quickly.” Katie said.

“Yeah, but now I am kinda sloppy down there, I may have messed up the sheets.” Sam said.

“I can imagine, do you want some help?” Katie said.

“What do you mean?” Sam said.

“Well, I can help you clean it up and I promise you will like it.” Katie said and smiled.

“Oh Katie, you don’t have to do that.” Sam said.

“I know I don’t have to, but my husband is not the only one that wants to make love to an angel.” Katie said and kissed Sam. She felt the young girl hug her neck and return her kiss.

Katie broke the kiss and pushed Sam onto her back. She kissed her forehead and then her cheeks. She kissed her lips gently and then moved to her neck. Sam moaned as Katie sucked on her neck and then moved to her shoulder. Katie kissed her chest and then all around her small breasts. She saw Sam move her chest up and she smiled. The little pink nipples were stiff and almost throbbing. She flicked her tongue over one and Sam groaned.

“Katie, that feels so good.” Sam whimpered.

Katie kissed the small nipple and sucked it gently. She thought instantly of a little baby nursing on these, and she felt a warmth wash over her heart. She moved to the tight tummy, and she flicked her tongue into the small belly button. Sam put her hands on Katie’s head and moaned. Katie kissed down to her waist and then the tops of her legs. She moved down towards the small pussy but stopped and kissed the inside of her thighs. Sam spread her legs and pushed Katie’s head. Katie smiled and kissed down the inner thigh and then moved to the other one and kissed up the smooth thigh.

“God, Katie, please.” Sam said and Katie moved up to Sam’s face. She kissed the soft lips.

“Relax sweetie, be patient and let it happen. Feel the buildup. Let it move slowly through you.” Katie whispered and Sam groaned.

Katie kissed her way slowly down the young body again, being careful not to cut her lips on the sharp nipples. She moved back to the open legs and kissed above the small pussy. She saw her husband’s seed seeping out of the small opening. She moved down and kissed the bottom of the young pussy. Sam moaned and Katie licked slowly up the soft inside, scooping up the cum on her tongue as she moved through the slick pussy. She ran her tongue inside and fished out more of her husband’s leavings. Sam was now squirming, and Katie knew she was close. She wanted to make it special for her again and she ran her tongue around the small clit.

Sam was in a pleasure haze; Katie’s tongue was like fire and made her skin shiver whenever she touched it. The kisses on her thighs drove her insane and now she was licking the inside of her pussy and it was magical. She was pretty sure Katie was getting a mouthful of Mr. Thompson as she licked around her opening. That tongue on her insides was like nothing she had ever felt. Madison and she had done this before but never after a man had just made love to her twice. Sam tried not to pull out Katie’s hair as she had two handfuls. She felt the tongue move around her button and then it touched her. She felt a shudder and then Katie sucked on her button, and she lost her mind.

“Katie, oh God!!” Sam screamed and her body went into convulsions. She was grunting and her body was shaking all over the bed.

Katie held onto the small girl as her orgasm slammed into her. She heard her scream and then saw her start shaking. She held the strong smooth legs and watched the pleasure wash over the tight body. She loved seeing this, it was beautiful and when it was a cute teenager it was even better. She saw Sam move her head back and forth, the blonde hair flying around. She moved her head down and kissed the small clit again and Sam screamed and shook some more. Katie put her head down on the tight tummy and held her.

Madison walked into Mr. Thomas’s office, and he was sitting behind his desk, his camera sitting on the top as he fiddled with it. She closed the door and walked up to his desk. She could feel her body starting to tingle already, Katie said this was normal. She took a deep breath as her nipples hardened behind her cute dress.

“Hi, Mr. Thomas. Is everything ok?” Madison said.

“Yes, just checking to see if everything is working.” He said.

“Good, how do you want me to pose?” Madison said.

“Um, do you want to start on the stool?” He said.

“Ok.” She said and climbed on.

He watched her arrange herself on the stool. Her sandals were on the lower rungs, her legs slightly apart, her dress falling between them. He walked up and moved her hair off her left shoulder. He left the hair over her right. He stepped back and snapped a picture. She moved one of her feet to the higher rung and her dress opened on that leg, exposing more beautiful skin. Another picture. His cock flinched in his pants, he was not sure if it was the young thigh he was looking at or the incredible picture he just took.

“How about standing now?” He said and she jumped off the stool.

“How about this?” She said and cocked her hip to one side and put her hands on her hips. He snapped that one for sure. She had a devilish look in her eyes.

“Very pretty.” He said and she smiled.

He watched her sit on his desk and hang her legs off the edge. She put her hands on the desk near her legs and leaned forward a little. The top of her dress fell open slightly, not showing anything but giving the impression that it could. He loved that and snapped the picture. He saw her feet swinging off the edge and he debated asking the question. He took a deep breath.

“Can you take off the sandals?” he said and she kicked them off. His cock lurched again as he looked at the beautiful little feet.

He snapped another picture, now with bare feet hanging off the desk. She scooted back a little and then pulled one of her feet onto the desk. Her dress fell completely off that leg, and she arranged it, so her panties did not show. She put her hands on her raised knee and rested her chin on her hands. It was fucking cute as shit, and he took the picture. She pulled both feet up and wrapped her arms around her legs. He could see the bottom of her thighs, those incredible feet, and a small glimmer of white between her legs. He snapped that one and his cock shifted.

“Madison, you are really good at this.” He said and she smiled.

“Really, I have never done it before.” She said.

“I guess you are a natural.” He said.

“Thanks, do you want to take more?” She said.

He resisted the temptation to ask her to open a few more buttons but he fought back the urge. He did not want to scare her away.

“That’s enough for today, sweetie. You should get to class.” He said.

“Ok, this was fun. I am going to look up some modeling sights and get some ideas.” She said.

“That would be good. Listen, I told my group about you and showed them a couple of pictures. They were wondering if you would be interested in a photo shoot?” He said, looking at her closely. He saw a smile and he relaxed.

“Like a real model photo shoot?” She said.

“Well, we are not fancy so it would be at someone’s house, but we would pay you.” He said.

“Pay me?” She said.

“Yes, sweetie, models make a lot of money getting their picture taken. We can’t afford too much but you would be modeling for us so we should pay you.” He said.

“Mr. Thomas, I would love that. When can we do it?” She said and jumped off his desk. She reached down and grabbed her sandals, sliding them back on her feet.

“Let me talk to the guys and we will let you know.” He said.

“Great, you have a great day.” She said and left his office.

He sat at his desk and took a deep breath. He was nervous about the direction this was heading. He could control himself when he was with her alone but what would happen with 5 of his friends around him. He shivered when he thought about that little glimmer of white silk he saw today.

Katie finished the pancakes and put the plate on the table. Sam grabbed two and smothered them in syrup. Katie smiled when she saw Sam’s face as she shoved a huge bite in her mouth.

“I love pancakes.” Sam said as she swallowed her first mouthful.

“Apparently so.” Katie said and Sam giggled.

“What time is mom’s surgery today?” Sam said.

“She is going in at 9:30. They said she should be out of recovery and back in her room by 12:00.” Katie said.

“I want to be there when she wakes up.” Sam said and took another bite.

“Ok, we can go as soon as we finish breakfast and get dressed.” Katie said.

“Awesome, I think I need a shower. I smell like Mr. Thompson.” Sam said and Katie laughed.

“I wonder why?” Katie said.

“That was a wonderful morning.” Sam said.

“Yes, it was nice waking up with you next to me, even if my husband was making love to you at the time.” Katie said.

“I like how that sounds.” Sam said.

“What?” Katie said.

“Making love. That sounds nice. It is much better than what the men usually said.” Sam said and took another bite.

Katie was sad as she knew what the men probably said as they were raping her, and it was not making love. She finished her pancakes and got another cup of coffee. She sat back down and watched the pretty blonde teenager destroy multiple pancakes.

Madison sat in 4th period and thought about being a model. It sounded so exciting; she could not wait to get home and look it up. If she was going to get paid, she should be prepared. She felt her body heating up when she thought of the men taking her picture. Was that normal? She needed to talk to Katie.

She looked up and her teacher was talking to her. She smiled as she was not paying attention. He looked frustrated and she tried to look like she was sorry. The rest of the class was better as she paid attention, she answered some of his questions and he didn’t look as frustrated. The bell rang and she packed her things. As she was walking past the desk, he stopped her.

“Madison, this came for you earlier.” He said and handed her a paper. She looked at it and then looked at him.

“The counselor needs to see you, they said it could wait until class was over, but they want to see you before 5th period.” He said and she slipped the paper in her bag.

“Thanks, sir. See you tomorrow. Sorry I was daydreaming earlier.” She said.

“No problem, just try and stay focused. The material is getting harder.” He said.

“I will, thanks.” She said and walked out.

She headed for the office, her 5th period class was the last of the day and it was near the office anyway. She would swing by quickly and see what they needed. She walked in and the secretary smiled at her. She was a sweet lady. She pointed to a door at the end of the corridor. Madison walked and saw the name on the door was Malcolm Shires, Counselor. She did not know him, she knocked lightly, and the door opened. An older man with gray hair at his temples was standing there. He smiled at her and ushered her in. There was another man sitting in a chair in front of the desk. Mr. Shires closed the door and walked back to his desk. He motioned for her to sit in the other chair in front of the desk.

Madison sat and put her backpack on the floor. She sat up and looked over at the other man. She froze and stared.

“Hello Madison.” Michael Barr said, and Madison swallowed. She did not like the way he was looking at her. She saw the same thing she saw in his eyes when he was looking down at her as he was taking her virginity on Mr. Thompson’s desk.

“You are looking very pretty today.” He said as he looked at her dress and her pretty legs.

“What is going on?” She said to the counselor, terrified of his answer.

“Mr. Barr requested this meeting; he is concerned about your situation.” The counselor said and she looked at Mr. Barr.

“What situation?” She said and looked back and forth between the two men.

“Well, sweetie, you see there is a situation that we need to address. A little something you owe me.” Mr. Barr said, and Madison’s heart started to race.

“I don’t understand, what do you want?” She said.

“I just want what I have already paid for.” He said.

“What do you mean?” She said and he looked at Mr. Shires.

“Malcolm, did you know I paid two million dollars to take this little one’s cherry.” Mr. Barr said.

“No shit, are you serious?” Malcolm said.

“Yes, and the way I figure for that amount of money I should get more than one shot.” He said.

“Please, no.” Madison said and looked at him. He smiled.

“Well, you see sweetheart, you really don’t have a choice. Malcolm, you do know how old Madison is, right?” Mr. Barr said, and Mr. Shires looked through his papers on his desk. Madison felt her body start to shiver, the fear was starting to make her react.

“Yes, she is 14.” Malcolm said and looked back down at his paper.

“That is right. So, sweetie, you see, you are well underage and anyone that touches your sweet little body could be sent to jail, including me.” Mr. Barr said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.