Madison - Cover

Madison

Copyright© 2021 by Demonhead

Chapter 53: The Rain

Fiction Story: Chapter 53: The Rain - Young girl drives neighbor crazy and helps her daddy land his new job.

Caution: This Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Fiction   MaleDom   Snuff   Spanking   Black Male   White Female   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Prostitution   Violence  

It wasn’t raining yet but it looked bad. Madison needed to hurry, and she pushed the door open from the school to the parking lot. The air was strange and cool. She started across the parking lot and a huge clap of thunder caused her to jump. She tried to go faster but her legs were not cooperating very much. She heard another rumble and felt a raindrop on her arm. She looked up at the darkening sky and more drops hit her face. She looked around and saw a small trailer at the edge of the parking lot with a little awning. She hurried towards it, and it started raining harder. She made it to the trailer and threw herself against the side. The awning was over a small set of stairs, but it was big enough to cover her if she scooted right next to the stairs.

Madison sighed as she watched the rain start. It was pouring and she heard another clap of thunder. A chill ran through her as the cold wind whipped around her. What was she going to do? If she started walking, she would get drenched and she did not like the idea of walking with the thunder and lightning all around her. Her legs would not let her move very fast so that was not an answer. She smiled when she thought about the last time she walked home in the rain. Mr. Jones dried her clothes and gave her his old T-shirt. She was staying with him tonight. That just sunk into her brain. She thought about his hands on her butt this morning on his porch. What would happen with her sleeping over? Her pussy tingled and she reached under her skirt and touched her panties, the same panties that Joshua just put on her. She was not having a very good day with her candy problem.

Aaron got a call from the office and dropped the girls off at home after lunch. Katie grabbed her keys and they drove to the last doctor. Sam climbed in the back seat and missed Aaron’s hand on her legs already. She looked out the window and worried about how she was going to explain everything to this therapist. She trusted Katie and she said she was nice, so she sighed and hoped that was true.

Sam walked into the office with her mom and Katie. This did not look like a traditional doctor’s office. The walls were not white, for starters. There was a young woman sitting behind a counter and she smiled at them when they walked in.

“Good afternoon, Miss Simmons?” the young woman said.

“Yes, this is Sam.” Katie said and the woman smiled.

“Thank you, the doctor will be right out.” She said.

Sam sat on a small couch and her mom sat next to her. Katie sat across from them. Katie leaned over and looked at Sam.

“Janice is a wonderful person and very easy to talk to. Don’t worry about anything, she will lead you. Answer her questions and feel free to ask anything you want.” Katie said and Sam nodded.

“Ok, thanks. I have never done this before.” Sam said.

“It’s ok sweetie. Just take a breath and have a conversation.” Katie said. They looked up to see a woman walk out and over to them.

“Hello, I am Dr. Johansen. You must be Samantha.” The woman said and held out her hand. Sam took her hand, and it was very soft.

“Sam.” Sam said and the doctor smiled.

“Ok, then you can call me Janice.” She said and squatted down in front of Sam.

“Can I call you Dr. Janice?” Sam said and the lady smiled.

“Certainly. Do you want anyone to come in with you?” Dr. Janice said. Sam looked at her mom.

“This is my mom, I guess she can come in.” Sam said.

“Nice to meet you, ma’am. I tell you what. Why don’t you come in by yourself for a little while and then we can call your mom in.” Dr. Janice said. Sam looked at her mom.

“Whatever you want sweetie.” Sarah said.

“Ok, that sounds good.” Sam said. The doctor stood up and held out her hand. Sam took it and stood.

The doctor turned and took Katie’s hand and squeezed it.

“I will talk to you later.” Dr. Janice said and Katie smiled.

Sam followed the doctor through the door and into another large room. There was a desk and a bunch of chairs, all different and in many different shapes and colors. There was even a couch with a pillow at one end. Sam looked around and the doctor chuckled.

“I know, there are a lot of places to sit. My clients have a lot of different likes, you can pick out any that you think look comfortable.” Dr. Janice said.

Sam walked over to a big red one with big wooden claw feet that looked very soft. She sat down and the doctor pulled a green one over and sat across from her. Sam sat straight with her legs together and feet on the floor. She leaned forward a little and clasped her hands over her knees and looked at the doctor.

“Nervous?” Dr. Janice said and Sam nodded.

“I understand, it can be very overwhelming. Katie tells me that you are pregnant?” Dr. Janice said and Sam looked at her. The doctor smiled.

“This is a safe place. Anything you say here will stay here. I tend to be a little blunt, sorry.” Dr. Janice said.

“It’s ok, I guess that is pretty common knowledge now.” Sam said.

“How far along are you?” Dr. Janice said.

“I just saw the doctor today; she said around 12 weeks and I am having twins.” Sam said and smiled.

“Twins, that is awesome, I always wanted to be a twin. I was so jealous of them, like they had a built-in best friend.” Dr. Janice said. Sam had never thought of it that way, but it sounded nice.

“They are girls.” Sam said.

“Wonderful, so 12 weeks. If I remember right that is about the time the dreams get funky and your libido is a little crazy.” Dr. Janice said and Sam looked at her.

“Um, yeah. What is libido?” Sam said and the doctor chuckled. She leaned closer.

“We can call it horny or excited.” Dr. Janice whispered. Sam gasped.

“I am sorry, shall we go with excited?” Dr. Janice said and Sam giggled.

“I am ok with either. Those things are caused by my pregnancy?” Sam said and the doctor nodded.

“Well, pregnancy tends to make them worse. Have you had any issues with those things?” Dr. Janice said.

“Yes, very much.” Sam said and the doctor smiled.

“What was the worst?” Dr. Janice said. Sam took a deep breath and looked at her. The doctor leaned over and touched Sam’s hand.

“Sweetie, we have all the time in the world. This is our first session; you share as much or as little as you want. We can work with whatever makes you comfortable.” Dr. Janice said.

Sam looked at the doctor. She looked very sweet, and Katie was right, she was easy to talk to. This was turning out better than she thought it would. She scooted back into the chair and pulled her legs up to her chest. She wrapped her arms around her legs. The doctor was smiling and leaning over.

“Last night I dreamt about the time my daddy brought me to a hotel room and made me have sex with men for money. It was a dream, but it felt more like a memory, those things really happened. I had forgotten about most of the details, but it was crystal clear last night.” Sam said. The doctor did not change her expression. She smiled at Sam, leaned back and crossed her legs.

“You are a very brave girl and that was a hard thing to say to someone you just met. We can start there, and I can definitely help you. Let’s talk first about how to help with the dreams.” The doctor said. Sam smiled; she liked this lady.

Madison stood with her back to the little trailer and watched the rain. It was raining very hard, and she saw the water running off the concrete of the parking lot towards the street. She looked down and was happy she was wearing heels. Her toes were getting wet but if she had on her sneakers they would be soaked. She heard a noise and looked up to see the door to the trailer opening. She took a breath and she saw a cane poke out and touch the top step. A leg appeared and stepped down on the second step. She looked up and saw a man. He looked at her and he looked surprised.

“Madison?” He said and she was stunned. Who was this man and why did he know her?

“Um, yes.” She said, getting very nervous. If she tried to get away, she would be not only soaked but probably fall if she tried to run in her heels. That did not seem like a good plan.

“It’s Frank. You can see now?” He said and she looked at his face. She still didn’t recognize him.

“Frank, from the hospital. You were blind and you came and visited me.” He said. Madison remembered quickly and she relaxed.

“Oh yeah, I remember.” She said and he smiled.

“What are you doing out here?” He said.

“I was walking home, and it started raining.” She said and he looked out.

“Woo, it is coming down. I was hoping to make it to my truck, but I don’t know now.” Frank said and she looked over at a white pickup truck with Simmons Construction on the side. She looked back at him.

“Get in here before you drown.” He said and stepped back into the trailer.

She looked at the rain and took a breath. She moved over and walked up the three steps. She stepped into the trailer, and it was very small. There was a small brown couch that had stuff on it. There was a small chair in front of a desk. The desk was covered in papers and tools. He was walking around the desk, and he sat in a chair behind it. She moved forward and sat in the small chair.

“Do you want something to drink, there is some water in the fridge.” He said and pointed to a small white refrigerator on the floor next to the wall. She reached over and opened it and took out a bottle of water. She had a big drink and realized she was very thirsty.

“So, you got your sight back, that is good.” He said and she wiped her mouth with her arm after her drink.

“Yes, it was a couple of days later.” She said, leaving out the part where Aaron’s thing cured her.

“I just realized why you were scared when you saw me, you didn’t know what I looked like.” He said and laughed.

“You do look like I thought you would.” She said and he smiled.

“Is that a good thing or a bad thing?” He said.

“It’s a good thing, you are very handsome.” She said.

“Thank you, sweetheart. You are even prettier than I remember but I did see you in a hospital.” He said.

“Are you saying you like these clothes better than a hospital gown.” She said and he smiled.

“They are very nice, but you rocked the hospital gown.” He said and she chuckled.

“I know what you liked about the gown.” She said and he nodded.

“From what I seem to remember you and your little friend were pretty naughty in that room.” He said.

“You have trouble remembering that?” She said and he laughed.

“No baby, I think about that quite a lot. Where is your little friend?” He said.

“Sam, she is at home.” She said.

“Yes, Sam, cute little blonde.” He said and she nodded.

“Why are you here?” She said, looking around.

“My company got a job here. We have to replace all the light fixtures in the building, they changed the code, and they all have to be replaced. We start on Monday.” He said.

“That is a lot of lights.” She said and he laughed.

“Yes, it is. It will take us about a month.” He said.

“That is cool, I guess.” She said.

“It is very cool now.” He said and she looked at him.

“Why?” She said.

“Because you are here. I feel like Christmas came early.” He said.

“Really, so I am like a Christmas gift?” She said.

“Yep, either that or all those coins I tossed in all those fountains finally worked. Either way, you are a dream come true.” He said.

“It sounds like you have some expectations.” She said and he smiled.

“Yes, I do. You two were very frisky in that room, and I have a feeling that was not a one-time thing. Are you a naughty little girl, Madison?” He said.

“I don’t know what you are talking about, I am an innocent schoolgirl.” She said and he laughed.

“Right, that is why you are wearing stockings and heels to school. So, if you are an innocent little thing it was nice seeing you and we can keep visiting until the rain stops.” He said and paused. She looked at him and took a breath.

“However, if you are not, you can walk over here and let me see if that little ass is as nice as I remember.” He said and he smiled.

Madison felt her pussy get warm as he talked. She should just sit here and talk to him like she shouldn’t have walked into that bathroom. She should be a good girl but she remembered what his hand felt like on her butt when he slipped it under her gown. She also remembered what his thing felt like when it exploded all over her hands. She took a deep breath and tried to keep her legs still. They were shaking and she put her hands on her knees. She heard another clap of thunder and now she wondered if she was destined for this trailer all along. It didn’t start raining until she got close to it. She looked up at him and he was still smiling.

Her legs moved on their own and she stood up. She walked around the desk and his smile got bigger. She moved close to him, and he put his hands on her hips. She took a deep breath.

“Don’t be scared little one. I won’t hurt you. You can be the innocent little girl again when you leave later but while you are standing here you are Mr. Frank’s hot little fucktoy.” He said and she shivered.

Madison stood in front of the man as he started unbuttoning her shirt. She stayed still as her shirt was opened and then slipped off her arms. She felt it fall to the floor and then he unbuttoned her skirt and pulled the zipper down. Her skirt fell to the floor as well.

“Look at you, you look like a fucking wet dream.” Frank said as he looked at the small teenager in her black bra and panties with her stockings and heels.

“Is that good?” She said.

“Oh baby, it is very good. You are hot as fuck wearing that shit. I wish I had a camera.” He said and she smiled. She should introduce him to Mr. Thomas.

She looked down and saw his thing was pressing against his pants. She looked back up at him, and he nodded. She knelt and started unbuckling his pants, her hands were on autopilot. She yanked his thing out and put her hands on it. It felt hard like Joshua’s, but it was white and not as big. It was big enough as she put her mouth over the head. He groaned and she felt his hand rubbing her head. She sucked him gently and then reached into his pants and grabbed his balls. She remembered that Aaron liked that. She heard him moan and his thing flinched in her mouth. He must like it too.

She got up on her knees and sucked most of him into her mouth. He was groaning and rubbing her head. She moved his balls around in her hand and then pushed hard. His thing slid into her throat and her lips touched the black curly hair in his crotch. She heard him growl.

“Fuck!” He said and she giggled. She heard him groan as her laugh caused her throat to vibrate.

She slid slowly up the shaft and stopped when the head was sitting on her tongue. She looked up at him.

“Little girl, you should not be this good at this, but I am not complaining. You are fucking incredible.” He said and rubbed her cheek while his thing sat on her tongue.

She moved her tongue around it slowly and moved her hand up and down while she looked at him. He stared at her.

“That is the hottest fucking thing I have ever seen. Swallow it again.” He said and she pushed him back into her throat.

She heard him growl again and he pulled her head hard against his crotch. She relaxed and tried to breathe through her nose. She felt his thing shake and she felt his slimy stuff sliding down her throat. He pulled her back and the next load hit her tongue and filled her mouth. It was too fast, and she felt some of it run out of the sides of her mouth. She tried to swallow but another load shot out of his thing. She closed her lips around him, and he put more stuff in her mouth. She pulled off and tried to swallow but some ran down her chin. His thing was soft now and she held it and looked at him.

“Nope, now that is the hottest fucking thing I have ever seen.” Frank said.

Madison felt a drop of his stuff hit her breast. She looked down and her breasts had a lot of his stuff on them, and some was on her bra. She reached up and scooped the stuff off her chin into her mouth. He smiled and handed her a paper towel. She wiped the top of her breasts and then her chin.

“There was a lot.” She said and he chuckled.

“Sorry baby, it has been a while and you are very good.” He said.

He helped her stand, and he reached up and popped the clasp on her bra. He gasped as her breasts popped out. He took them in his hands and then leaned forward and kissed her nipples.

“God, every part of you is beautiful.” He said and sucked on one of her nipples. She felt it stiffen in his mouth.

He moved his hands off her breasts, but he kept licking and sucking her nipples. His hands moved over her butt and squeezed. He pulled off her nipples and moaned.

“This ass, I had forgotten how nice it was. God, it is fucking amazing.” He said and she giggled.

“You are funny.” She said and he looked at her.

“Baby girl, if you were 20 years older, I would marry you tonight. As it is, I want to just fuck you until they drag me to prison, but I will be smiling as they do it.” He said and squeezed her butt.

He pulled her panties down and she stepped out of them. He looked at her pussy and he kissed it. He put his hands on her hips and lifted her onto the desk. She felt the papers under her butt.

“But first, I need to taste this little cunt.” He said and shoved his face between her legs.

She felt his beard on her thighs and she spread her legs farther. He was rough and crude, but he was not hurting her, and she felt like he wouldn’t. She loved it and even his language, she had heard that word from Mr. Barr’s friends, but it did not sound nice when they said it. Now she liked it for some reason when he said it. He was tasting her cunt. She giggled as his tongue tried to go all the way into her body.

Madison screamed when her orgasm hit her. He held her butt and pulled her into his face. His beard tickled her inner thighs and her smooth skin. His tongue was frantically licking and sucking her button. She grabbed handfuls of his hair and screamed again as her body started to shake.

“Fuck baby. You are an incredible little girl.” Frank said as he looked at the young girl laying across his desk. He needed to clean his desk as he saw the papers and the power drill sitting next to her head.

“Thank you, Mr. Frank. You are great at that.” She said and he smiled.

“I have never had any complaints. Now get up here and let me show you the other thing I have never had any complaints about.” He said and lifted her off the desk.

He turned her around and bent her over the desk. He saw papers fall on the floor and now her head was next to his checkbook. God, he needed to get organized.

“I need to see this little ass.” He said and slapped her butt. She squealed and he laughed. He grabbed her butt with both hands and started squeezing and rubbing. She felt his lips as he kissed each of her cheeks.

She heard some noise behind her. He stopped rubbing her and then she felt his hard thing touch her butt. He moved his fingers between her legs and felt her pussy, she could tell she was very wet.

“You ready for this baby?” He said.

“Yes, be gentle Mr. Frank.” She said and he pulled his fingers out of her wet pussy.

“Always baby girl.” He said and she felt his thing slide slowly into her pussy. She lifted her head and moaned.

Madison remembered she had two pills left in her dresser at home. Her appointment was next week with the doctor, so she needed to be careful until then. But she had this covered, and his thing felt very nice. He was holding her butt and moving in and out of her. He was not as big as Aaron, but he was very good with what he had. He pushed deep and held it in her, and he moved his hips around. She felt his skin against her butt and then he slid his hand under her and grabbed her breast. He squeezed her breast as he pushed in and out of her. She closed her eyes and enjoyed all his touching.

Frank Simmons had been in many a cunt in his days, but this little sweetie might be the best. She was tight and warm, and his cock felt like it was in a nice cave. This tight ass was so nice as he banged against it, and her tits were remarkable. He rode her hard, his cock was ready for a nice long ride after that glorious blowjob. He grabbed her firm tit and it felt nice in his hand. He drilled her deep and she took it like a champ. Who was this girl? How could she be so stinking cute and then know her way around a cock like a high-priced hooker. He was counting his blessings that he was buried in her tight little pussy. He lifted her up and pulled her back against his chest as he stayed buried in her hot young snatch. Her hair was all over her face and her eyes were glassy. She blinked and then she looked scared as he looked at her.

Madison was enjoying him fucking her as her face and chest slid across the papers and stuff on his desk. She liked his hand on her breast, he was gentle, and it was helping him hold her. He had been going a long time and she wondered how long he could go. Mr. Jones would be expecting her, sorry Mr. Jones, got held up by an old friend and he wanted to fuck me over his desk. She giggled as she thought of his face if she told him that. She was happy for the moment; Frank was very good at this. She felt him lift her and then she felt his chest against her back. He looked down at her and she panicked. The last time she was in this position the dark man looked at her and spit in her mouth. She struggled in his arms; she did not want to destroy this moment. He let go of her breast and grabbed her head. He moved his face closer; she felt his breath on her cheek. She closed her eyes and mouth tightly.

“Relax, baby girl.” She heard him say and she felt him kiss her cheek and then her nose.

Madison opened her eyes and he smiled and kissed her lips. She opened her mouth, and he kissed her hard. She felt his tongue slide inside and she wrapped hers around it. She relaxed and kissed him. He started moving again and he was going in and out of her pussy as he kissed her. This was nice, she could not focus, there was just too much going on. His hand left her head and grabbed her breast again. He rolled her nipple between his fingers, and she moaned into his mouth.

Frank kissed the little temptress and rolled that cute nipple in his fingers. He felt her body respond and he started hammering her pussy again. This was the life, power fucking a young girl in his little trailer. He was a happy man. He drove into her hard and she moaned. The little slut loved it, he picked up speed and now he was holding her breast with his right hand, his left hand over her belly and savagely drilling her. She broke the kiss and took a deep breath.

“Oh Mr. Frank, this is great.” He heard her mutter and he smiled. Her hair was flying around, and her mouth was open.

Madison felt like her body was limp and his thing was going very deep inside her. He was holding her up and pounding her pussy. This was nice, it felt good to let him control her. Her other men were sweet and loved her, but he was a little rough, and she loved it. She moaned and he picked up speed again. Her hair was all over her face, and she pushed her head back against his chest. She heard him growl and she felt him pull her tight against him. He lurched three more times, pumping into her really hard each time and then waiting a couple of seconds and banging her again, she heard herself grunt each time he hammered her. He stopped and laid her back face down on the desk. She heard his chair creak as he sat down. She heard him let out a long breath.

She lay on his desk for a minute and then stood up slowly. Her body still felt like it was vibrating a little. She turned and saw he was sitting in his chair. His thing was soft and laying across his thigh, and it had something on it. She looked closer and it looked like plastic.

“What is that?” She said and he laughed.

“It’s a rubber sweetie. I sure didn’t want to knock you up.” He said and she looked at him. His face changed.

“Oh my God, you have never used a rubber?” He said and she shook her head.

“You are fucking amazing, this wasn’t your first time, right.” He said and she giggled.

“No, it wasn’t.” She said.

“How are you not pregnant?” He said.

“I have some pills I can take after it happens. I have two left.” She said

“Morning after pills?” He said.

“I guess, I don’t know what they are called.” She said and he shook his head.

“Well, you don’t need to use one tonight, but you should do something different if you are going to do stuff like this.” He said.

“I have a doctor appointment next week.” She said.

“Good, because I will be here a month.” He said and she giggled.

“So, you are thinking of doing this again?” She said and he smiled.

“Not every day but every other day at least I am thinking.” He said and she laughed.

“We will see. What do you do with it now?” She said and looked at the plastic thing on his thing.

“Well, usually I toss it in the trash, but I have an idea. Want to help me with it?” He said and she nodded.

“Ok, kneel here.” He said and she knelt between his legs.

Madison watched him pull the thing off and she saw it was hanging with a bubble at the end. She touched it and it felt like there was something in there.

“What is that?” She said.

“That is my junk, the same junk you just swallowed earlier. Open your mouth.” He said and he held the thing up.

“I am not going to eat that, it is plastic.” She said and he laughed.

“You are precious, open your mouth sweetie, you don’t have to eat it.” He said.

Madison opened her mouth, and he moved it over her head and turned it upside down. The stuff slid out and landed on her tongue. It was slimy but it tasted the same as earlier. He squeezed it and pushed all the stuff into her mouth.

“Ok, just swallow it now, we don’t want to waste it.” He said and she swallowed.

“Good girl, now we can throw it away.” He said and handed it to her.

She took it and it felt strange, like a balloon. She turned and tossed it in the little trashcan with a lot of McDonald’s wrappers. She turned back to him, and he put his hands on her cheeks. She saw his thing on his thigh, and it looked so small.

“Baby, you are very special. That was amazing, are you sure you are ok?” He said and she smiled.

“Yes, it was great. You need to clean your desk.” She said and he laughed.

She stood up and he turned her around and kissed her butt again. He liked her butt a lot. He would not let her put on her panties until all her other clothes were on so he could rub it and kiss it again. She laughed at him, and he helped her slide her panties on. She grabbed her backpack, and he walked her to the door. He opened it and it had stopped raining, but the sky was still a little dark.

“Baby, you want me to take you home?” He said and looked at the sky.

“No, that’s ok, I like to walk.” She said and stepped down the stairs carefully in her heels.

He walked out and locked the door. He walked to his truck, and she walked with him. She looked in and his front seat was covered in stuff. She looked at him.

“Were you going to throw me in the back?” She said and he laughed.

“Sorry, I promise I will clean up before the next time.” He said.

“The next time?” She said.

“Baby girl, I will be here for at least a month. Anytime you need more of what happened in there you come see old Frank.” He said and she nodded.

“Ok, have a nice weekend.” She said.

“I will now. It will take me two days to recover.” He said and she giggled.

“I doubt it.” She said and walked away.

Frank Simmons watched her walk across the parking lot. Those heels and stockings were so fucking hot, but he was going to dream about that little ass all weekend. He took a breath and crawled into his truck. He closed the door and looked at the collection of junk on his front seat and laughed.

Sam followed her mom and Katie out of the office and towards the car. It had rained a little and she heard a clap of thunder. She didn’t care about anything else right now, she felt like a weight had been lifted off her chest and she could not wait for next Tuesday to talk to Dr. Janice again. She opened the door for her mom and let her get in the front seat. She climbed into the back seat and Katie turned on the car and the cool air hit her in the face. She turned it off as the air outside was cool with the rain.

“So, you like Dr. Janice?” Katie said.

“Oh Katie, she is perfect. Thank you so much.” Sarah said.

“Yes, she is cool. Can we call Mr. Thompson and tell him about your baby?” Sam said and Katie laughed.

“Sam, I think that is something Katie may want to talk to her husband privately about.” Sarah said.

“It’s ok Sarah, the girls are very aware that we were trying, and he will not mind at all.” Katie said.

“Ok, I guess I missed a lot.” Sarah said and Sam giggled.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.