Madison - Cover

Madison

Copyright© 2021 by Demonhead

Chapter 55

Fiction Story: Chapter 55 - Young girl drives neighbor crazy and helps her daddy land his new job.

Caution: This Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Fiction   MaleDom   Snuff   Spanking   Black Male   White Female   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Prostitution   Violence  

Madison smiled as Mr. Jones took her hand and walked her out of the restaurant. The breakfast was amazing, and she felt really good. She was wearing a white shirt tied across her belly and her jean shorts. She had on her bikini underneath so they could head straight to the Thompsons. She got lots of looks from daddies in the restaurant and that made her feel good too. She especially liked the jealous looks the daddies had when they saw her holding Mr. Jones’s hand. She looked up at him and smiled.

“Thank you for breakfast, it was really good.” She said and he smiled.

“Yeah, this was one of our favorite places.” He said.

“So, you take all your favorite girls here?” She said and he smiled.

“I certainly do.” He said and she hugged his arm as they walked to the car.

Madison buckled the belt and looked at him. He started the car and pulled into the street.

“Are you ok going to the Thompsons?” Madison said and he nodded.

“Yep, I had nothing planned. Roscoe will be pissed but he will get over it.” He said and she giggled.

“I will make it up to him.” She said and he looked at her. The image of Roscoe lapping away at her little pussy was seared into his brain.

“Are you ok with what happened with Roscoe?” He said and she nodded.

“Yes, I want to talk to Sam about it, but I think I am ok. He just reacted and so did I, it felt great, and it didn’t freak me out. I know a lot of your “people” would frown on it but too bad for them.” She said and he shook his head.

“You are incredible.” He said and she smiled.

“Thank you, so are you.” She said.

“I mean the way you can just not worry about what other people think.” He said.

“I guess I just don’t care about people that don’t love me. That sounds horrible like I don’t like people, but you know what I mean.” She said and he nodded.

“Yes, I do know what you mean.” He said and she touched his leg. He looked down at her small fingers as they rubbed on his right leg.

“Mr. Jones, I really enjoyed spending the night with you.” Madison said and he looked at her.

“Are you sure you’re ok with everything that happened?” He said and she nodded.

“Oh yes, I am very ok with everything that happened. So much so that I want to spend the night again very soon.” She said and he groaned.

“In fact, our afternoon visits may get a little more exciting.” She said and squeezed his leg.

“Madison, you are going to make me crash.” He said and she snickered. She took her hand off his leg and looked out the window. She looked back at him.

“Sorry about that. Just make sure you have plenty of lotion.” She said and he groaned.

Sam got off her lounge and looked down at Katie. Katie opened her eyes and smiled.

“Come swim with me?” Sam said and Katie nodded. Sam held out her hand and helped Katie up.

Sarah opened her eyes and watched her naked daughter jump in the pool with her naked friend. She had come a long way already. She was ok with the nudity; she would still have to focus when Aaron was around. Her old school morals screamed at her when Sam sat naked on his lap. She looked so small when she was with him. The sex must look interesting, she thought, and she heard another squeal. She looked over and Sam was flying through the air again. The laughter was like music to her ears and helped heal her heart even more. She smiled and watched them wrestle and play like kids.

Madison heard the splashing when she stepped out of the house onto the deck. Mr. Jones freaked out a little when she let herself into the house with the hidden key. She pulled him onto the deck, and they started down towards the pool. She saw Katie and Sam playing in the water and Sarah lying on the lounge. She walked up next to Sarah.

“Hi Mrs. Simmons.” Madison said and Sarah flinched and looked at Madison.

“Hey Madison, I didn’t hear you walk up.” Sarah said and Madison giggled.

“I am pretty quiet with no shoes.” She said and held up her bare foot. Barry felt his cock twinge as he looked at the cute foot. He took a deep breath and tried to focus.

“The girls are in the pool as you see.” Sarah said and Madison looked over and nodded. She saw Sam and Katie hanging on the edge of the pool. Sam waved her arm and Madison let go of Mr. Jones’s hand and walked over.

Barry looked at Sarah and she had a strange look on her face. He pulled a chair over and sat next to her.

“Sarah, how is your shoulder?” He said.

“So much better, the doctor said I was healing ahead of schedule.” Sarah said.

“That is great. You look good.” He said and she smiled.

“Thank you, Barry, I am just so happy here and it must show.” Sarah said and he nodded.

“It definitely does.” He said and they both looked to see Madison squatting next to the edge of the pool talking to Sam and Katie.

“She is such a cutie and quite a girl.” Sarah said.

“She certainly is.” Barry said. He thought of her sitting on his cock with her hands on his chest. He got a warm feeling in his legs.

Madison squatted down and Sam moved a little closer.

“Madison, we are naked. Our suits are over there. Can you bring them over?” Sam said. Madison looked at Sam and Katie and they looked nervous.

“Why are you worried?” Madison said.

“We got my mom to be ok with us being back here naked, but Mr. Jones is here. Can you get our suits, so he doesn’t have a heart attack.” Sam said and Madison giggled.

“He is much healthier than you give him credit for, but I will take care of it.” Madison said.

“Thanks, my suit is on the table and Katie’s is on the ground next to her lounge.” Sam said and Madison stood up.

Madison walked over to Mr. Jones and stood in front of him. Barry looked at her and she started unbuttoning her shirt.

“Mr. Jones, I am going in the pool. Can you hold my clothes?” Madison said and handed him her shirt. He took it and folded it and put it on the small table. She unbuttoned her shorts and started pulling them down. His eyes locked on the small piece of denim sliding down the smooth thighs, and he would never ever get tired of seeing this as her jean shorts cleared her hips and fell to her feet. Barry took her shorts from her and looked at the cute little red bikini he picked out this morning.

“Oh shit.” Sam said and Katie looked at her.

“What?” Katie said.

“You do know Madison, right?” Sam said. Katie looked over and gasped.

“Mrs. Simmons, Sam said you were ok with how we’re normally dressed back here?” Madison said and Sarah nodded and smiled. Sarah looked at Barry and Madison gave her a smile. Madison took Barry’s hands and held them as she moved closer to him.

“Mr. Jones, when we are in this backyard, we tend to be a little freer.” She said and he nodded.

“I have seen you back here before Madison.” He said.

“Yes, but we were behaving because you and daddy were here.” She said.

“Oh, ok. What exactly do you do?” He said and she squeezed his hands. She let go of his hands and untied her top. She handed him her top and his eyes got big.

“Madison?” he said as he looked at his favorite young breasts.

“Mr. Jones, will you be ok with this?” she said and untied her bottoms. He watched them fall and gather around her cute feet.

“Um, I guess.” He said. She handed him her bottoms and he just held them in front of him. She leaned over and whispered in his ear.

“You will like seeing Katie.” She whispered and he felt his cock lurch in his pants. His heart started to race. She moved back and he looked at her beautiful little body.

“I am going in the water but when I get out can you help me with the sunscreen?” She said and he nodded.

She smiled and then turned and ran and jumped in the pool. He sat in his chair, a little stunned. He felt a touch on his leg, and he turned to see Sarah looking at him.

“You will get used to it. She has you wrapped around her finger a little?” Sarah said and he nodded.

“Yes, she certainly does.” He said and saw Madison get dunked by Sam.

Madison popped up and looked at Sam and Katie.

“What was that for?” Madison said and pushed her wet hair off her face.

“I will take care of it? You were supposed to bring us our suits, not strip in front of Mr. Jones.” Sam said and Madison giggled.

“Sorry, but he saw me naked a lot last night so I thought he would be ok with it.” She said.

“But he hasn’t seen us naked, maybe we don’t want to prance around in front of him.” Sam said.

“Why not? You prance around in front of Mr. Thompson and Aaron.” Madison said and Sam huffed.

“But they did, well, you know.” Sam said.

“Yeah, and so does he. He is really good at the butt stuff.” Madison said and Sam screamed. Katie shook her head and leaned on her arms on the side of the pool.

“What did you say?” Sam said and Madison giggled.

“He did me in the butt, it was really nice.” Madison said.

“Rock star, you are unbelievable.” Sam said.

“Wait, I need to tell you about Frank.” Madison said and Sam looked confused.

“Who is Frank?” Sam said.

“The man from the hospital.” Madison said. She saw Sam’s face change when she remembered.

“What about him?” Sam said.

“Well, his construction company is working at the school, and he has a trailer in the parking lot. It was raining yesterday when I left school and he let me go inside until it stopped.” Madison said.

“Madison, what did you do in the trailer?” Sam said and Madison smiled.

“He said I was a bad girl.” She said and Sam shook her head.

“I leave you alone for one day and you fuck the entire town.” Sam said and Madison laughed.

“No, I didn’t fuck Joshua.” Madison said.

“Well, thank God.” Sam said.

“I just did him with my mouth.” Madison said and Sam screamed and pushed her under the water again.

Barry watched the girls play and wrestle in the pool and he smiled.

“They are very cute together.” Sarah said.

“Yes, they are.” He said and put Madison’s swimsuit on top of her clothes. He looked and saw her little boobs bounce as she jumped and played. He was in heaven, it was official.

“So, I guess welcome to the club.” Sarah said and he laughed.

“I do feel like I am in on the secret.” Barry said and she laughed.

“Not much of a secret, I think Henry is the only one not in on it yet.” She said.

Katie watched the girls wrestling and laughing and she wanted to get out and lay out some more. She looked up and saw Barry talking to Sarah. She felt a tingle when she thought about walking out in front of him. He was such a sweet man, and it sounds like Madison had some fun with him so he shouldn’t be too shocked. She was still a little nervous, it was not like she was a nudist although a lot of men have seen her body. She and Brad have some interesting clubs they attend occasionally. She took a deep breath and moved to the stairs.

Barry was watching the girls and then he saw Katie getting out of the pool. His eyes almost burned as her breasts came into view. They were awesome, firm and full and eye-catching to say the least. He watched them bounce slightly as she walked up the steps. He saw her legs and her smooth pussy as she cleared the water. His poor cock was rock hard now and he was getting concerned that he would shoot off in his pants. She walked up to him and smiled.

“Barry, I am so sorry about our little friend. Are you ok with this?” Katie said and he looked up at her face.

“You are beautiful.” He said and she snickered.

“Thank you, Barry, that is sweet. How do you feel about us being naked back here?” Katie said and he swallowed.

“I am a big fan.” He said and she laughed. She leaned over and kissed him on the cheek.

“You are such a sweet man and thank you for taking care of Madison last night. She seems like she had a great time.” Katie said and smiled.

“Yes, I think she did.” He said and Katie walked over and sat on her lounge.

“They are a handful.” Sarah said and Katie smiled.

“Yes, they are but we wouldn’t change a thing, would we?” Katie said and Sarah shook her head.

“Nope, not a thing.” Sarah said and leaned back and closed her eyes.

Madison looked at Sam and they both smiled after watching Katie walk out of the water and talk to Mr. Jones. They both snickered.

“So, Mr. Jones did your butt?” Sam said and Madison nodded.

“Yes, we used lotion like you said. He was very gentle, and it was amazing. He had never done it before.” She said.

“How big is he?” Sam said and Madison smiled.

“Average, I guess. He fit perfectly; it did not really hurt at all.” Madison said and Sam nodded.

“So, tell me about Frank.” Sam said.

“That was different. He was rougher than our other guys, but it was very exciting.” Madison said.

“What do you mean by rougher?” Sam said and Madison saw Sam’s face change a little.

“Do you remember how he was in the hospital, he grabbed us and talked sort of tough.” Madison said and Sam nodded.

“Well, it was like that. He didn’t hurt me, and I don’t think he would, but he wasn’t all sweet and gentle. It was nice, not at all like the cruel men.” Madison said and Sam shook her head.

“You are an interesting girl; I’ll leave him to you. I’ve had quite enough of rough.” Sam said and Madison touched her arm.

“I am sorry, Sam.” Madison said.

“Rock star, you do you, just be careful.” Sam said.

“I will. He really is a nice man, just a little different.” Madison said.

“So, you sucked off Joshua as well?” Sam said.

“Yes, and Mr. Thomas too.” Madison said and Sam groaned.

“Madison? Really? Where did you do that?” Sam said.

“In his office, he was taking pictures of me and when I took off my shirt, he got very excited, and I thought I would help him out.” Madison said.

“Madison, you need to be careful. That is a lot of guys in one day. Are you sure you’re ok with that?” Sam said and Madison laid her head on her arms and sighed.

“I guess so, it just sort of happened. Sam, does that make me one of those girls? The ones that hang out behind the school and do all the boys.” Madison said and Sam shook her head.

“Not yet, but please don’t let it get any worse.” Sam said.

“You know what is interesting? I don’t think I am interested in boys.” Madison said.

“It sounds like you are to me.” Sam said and Madison chuckled.

“No, what I mean is that I am not interested in boys our age. I like the old guys, what does that make me?” Madison said.

“I don’t know that there is a word, an old-guy fucker?” Sam said and Madison laughed.

“We will have to think of a better one than that.” Madison said.

“Ok, let’s get right on that, thinking of a good name to describe your sexual adventures.” Sam said and Madison giggled. She looked up to see Mr. Jones staring at her and she smiled and waved.

“Sam, you should really try it with him. He is very good.” Madison said and Sam sighed.

“So, you want me to fuck your old guy?” Sam said.

“You said your daddy hurt you when he did you back there. Mr. Jones doesn’t hurt at all when he does that.” Madison said and Sam sighed.

“Rock star, I am really trying to come to terms with my crazy dreams and I don’t know if that’s a good idea.” Sam said. Madison looked at her and frowned.

“Sam, I am sorry, I didn’t mean to drag you into my stupid stuff. I just thought it would help if you were with someone that is gentle and kind.” Madison said and Sam touched her arm.

“Rock star, I get it. I was just with Katie on the lounge before you got here. It is nice to be with people that love you and I am hoping it will help me adjust better. I am just trying to keep my group a little small since my daddy tended to make my groups large.” Sam said. Madison put her arm around Sam and hugged her.

“I love you and I will help you with anything, you know that, right?” Madison said. Sam looked at her and Madison saw that her eyes were glassy.

“I know that. You have always been there. I appreciate it and need it. It’s just that these dreams are really fucking me up. I need to make them stop.” Sam said and Madison kissed her on the cheek.

“Ok, let’s fight them together. Tell me everything the doctor said about them.” Madison said and Sam smiled.

Katie laid on her lounge and looked at the girls. They were talking and she could tell Sam was upset. She saw Madison hug her and kiss her and she smiled. They were a great team and they had both been through so much. She remembered when she was that age, and she didn’t have anyone like that. She rubbed her belly and hoped her baby would have a special friend. Her phone rang and broke her out of her trance.

“Hey Alex, what’s up?” Katie said.

“What are you guys doing? Aaron is in the shower, and he told me to call and see if you needed anything.” She said.

“Like something from the top shelf?” Katie said and Alex laughed.

“Yeah, that, and maybe some food.” Alex said.

“We had some pancakes an hour or so ago, so I am good until dinner, I think. Sarah, are you hungry?” Katie said and Sarah shook her head.

“Nope.” Sarah said.

“Barry, how about you?” Katie said and Barry shook his head.

“Alex, I think we are good until dinner. Why don’t you guys come over and swim and then we can all go out to dinner. I have some snacks that can tide us over.” Katie said.

“That sounds like a plan, I will need some help with ... you know.” Alex said and reached down and touched her panties, she could feel that they were soaked with Aaron’s juices.

“Oh, how many times so far?” Katie said.

“Only once but if I don’t get him out of here, I won’t be able to walk tonight.” Alex said and Katie laughed.

“You know there are a lot of women that would trade with you in a heartbeat.” Katie said and Alex laughed.

“Did it sound like I was complaining, I’m sorry. Bring on the wheelchair.” Alex said and Katie laughed.

“Bring him over here. There are two little ones here that will help you out, I am sure.” Katie said.

“I figured that. He is helpless with them, and I can rest.” Alex said.

“Yes, you can. See you soon.” Katie said.

Katie put the phone down and looked at Sarah and Barry.

“Alex and Aaron are coming over.” Katie said and Sarah frowned.

“Ok.” Sarah said and Katie touched her arm.

“It will be ok; he’s a gentle soul, and he won’t do anything that will make you uncomfortable.” Katie said and Sarah nodded.

“I know and I know I need to get used to that, but he is so big.” Sarah said and Katie giggled.

“Yes, he is.” Katie said.

Aaron looked down at his pretty girlfriend as she sat next to him in the car. Her brown hair was in a ponytail with a blue ribbon. She was wearing one of his white shirts, tied across her belly and mostly unbuttoned. He saw her green bikini top under her shirt and her abundant cleavage. She had on tight jean shorts which made her ass pop like crazy. He rubbed his cock and smiled at her before he started the car. She looked at him and smirked.

“What?” She said and he chuckled.

“How are you so hot without even trying?” He said.

“Hey, who said I wasn’t trying. This takes a lot of work.” She said and moved her hand across her body.

“I call bullshit, I watch you when you sleep, and you are hot as fuck. Don’t tell me you are working in your sleep.” He said and she laughed. He did like her laugh.

“Did you enjoy your time with Katie yesterday?” She said and he nodded.

“Yes, I need to thank you for that.” He said.

“I think you have thanked me enough.” She said and rubbed her hand across her crotch.

“Oh no, there is more my lovely. I have some things up my sleeve.” He said and she shivered.

“Ok, I can’t imagine how you can top off this morning, or last night, or the other two times yesterday.” She said and he laughed.

He started the car and put his arm on her leg. He rubbed it and thought about how lucky he was.

Katie got up and walked to the deck. She opened the sliding door and walked to the fridge. She grabbed three waters and then turned around and gasped. Aaron and Alex were staring at her, and she realized she was naked in her kitchen.

“Good morning?” She said and Aaron laughed.

“Good morning, you are looking good today.” Aaron said and Alex giggled.

“Um, well, Sam is very persuasive.” Katie said and Aaron laughed.

“So, a 14-yr-old forced you to take off your clothes and walk around naked?” Aaron said.

“Yes, she did. And don’t start with me. You’re just as powerless.” Katie said and Alex rubbed his arm.

“She’s right honey.” Alex said and Aaron groaned.

“And they’re both here today.” Katie said and Alex giggled.

Aaron and Alex followed Katie’s cute ass outside and onto the deck. She turned before they got close to the pool and Aaron could not stop watching her breasts move. She waved her hand in front of him, and Alex laughed.

“Thank you but eyes up here.” Katie said and he looked up at her.

“Barry and Sarah are here.” Katie said and Aaron looked out at the pool and then back at Katie.

“But, you...” He said and she nodded.

“Yes, we got Sarah adjusted to this yesterday and then Madison brought Barry over this morning. She got him adjusted quickly.” Katie said.

“I can see that.” Aaron said.

“So, let’s go down to naked land.” Katie said and Alex giggled.

Aaron saw Sam climb out of the water and run around the side of the pool and jump in. Her little body was nice, and he saw her cute boobs bounce as she ran. Her ass was just as he remembered. He saw Madison swim over and grab Sam and kiss her. Sam squealed and swam away. He shook his head and walked up to Barry and Sarah.

“Good morning, guys.” Sarah said and Alex walked over to her and sat down on her lounge.

“How are you feeling today?” Alex said.

“A little better every day. I forget sometimes about the physical stuff when I see this.” She said and they both looked at the girls wrestling in the water.

“Yeah, that can be distracting.” Alex said.

Barry shook Aaron’s hand and looked at the huge black man standing over him. He saw a massive bulge in his shorts, and he tried not to stare.

“Barry, I could have picked you up.” Aaron said and pulled over a chair.

“No worries. It was nice to get the car out and she wanted to go to breakfast.” Barry said and Aaron smiled.

“I heard you had a houseguest last night.” Aaron said and Barry saw the smirk on his face.

“Yes, I did, and I will never be the same.” Barry said and Aaron chuckled. He put his hand on Barry’s shoulder.

“None of us will my friend.” Aaron said and they both heard a squeal.

Aaron turned his face just in time to see a small girl launch herself onto him. He caught Madison and held her on his lap. She was naked and wet, and she snuggled against his chest. He wrapped his arms around her and hugged her.

“I missed you so much.” Madison said.

“I missed you too baby. Why are you naked?” He said and she looked up at him. He pushed some wet hair off her cute face, and she smiled.

“Aaron, Mr. Jones and Mrs. Simmons are ok with us being naked back here. Do you not like it?” She said and he laughed.

“I didn’t say that. It was just interesting to see a naked girl jump on my lap.” He said and then he saw Sam walk up and stand next to him.

Barry Jones watched Sam walk up and he tried to breathe. He was used to Madison but now he saw another gorgeous young girl and he was a little stunned. Her body was slightly different than Madison but just as dramatic. She was smaller, willowy was the word that hit his head. Her blonde hair was about as different as you could get compared to Madison’s dark hair. Her face was pretty but in a more traditional model way. She would be stunning when she grew up. His eyes moved to her small breasts and then between her legs. He would never get tired of looking at naked girls.

“Hi Sam, nice to see you again.” Aaron said and she smiled. She put her head against his arm, and he touched her head and kissed her wet hair.

“I feel a little over dressed.” Alex said and Madison looked at her.

“I agree, you need to take off your clothes. Mr. Jones is good at that.” Madison said and Barry gasped.

“Madison, you are embarrassing Mr. Jones.” Alex said and Madison looked at him. He did look a little scared.

“Mr. Jones, I am sorry. Would you like to help Alex take off her clothes?” She said and he took a deep breath.

“Madison, I am fully capable of taking off my own clothes.” Alex said and Madison looked at her.

“I know, I just thought he would like it and I wanted to see it. I think it would be cool. Aaron, do you think it would be cool?” Madison said and he nodded and smiled.

“Not fair, he will agree to anything you say.” Alex said and Madison giggled.

“Ok, if you really don’t like Mr. Jones and don’t want him touching you.” Madison said and cocked her head. Alex looked at the little manipulator and took a breath.

“Do you ever get told no?” Alex said.

“Yes, when I want ice cream before dinner daddy tells me no.” Madison said and Aaron laughed.

“Alex, it’s ok.” Barry said and Madison looked at him. She snuggled back against Aaron’s chest.

“Fine, you guys take away all the fun.” She said.

“Rock star, you need to relax.” Sam said and Madison felt Sam touch her back. She looked at her friend and her face looked worried.

“Am I going too far?” Madison said softly and Sam nodded. Madison sighed and laid her head on Aaron’s chest. She heard his heartbeat and closed her eyes.

Aaron felt the mood in the air change quickly and he rubbed her smooth back. He remembered suddenly how young and fragile they both were and how everything that happened to them lately could be impacting them. He hugged her a little harder and kissed the top of her head.

Alex rubbed his arm and recognized the change as well. She looked at Sam and saw her smile at her. She could read it in her face that they were both struggling, but for different reasons. She looked at Madison and saw a young girl that oozed sexuality and was trying to wrap her head around those feelings. She looked at Sam and saw a damaged little girl that just wanted someone to hug her and love her. She motioned to Sam and the girl came over and sat on her lap. She hugged the small naked teenager, and she heard her sigh.

Katie sat up and looked at Sarah.

“Come help me get some snacks?” Katie said and Sarah nodded.

Katie stood up and helped her stand. Katie looked at Barry and motioned. He stood up quickly and followed them. They walked onto the deck and Katie grabbed a coverup out of the cabinet on the deck. They walked into the kitchen and closed the door. She motioned to the table and sat down.

“Katie, what’s going on?” Sarah said and sat down. Barry sat next to her.

“They needed some time. Alex is very intuitive, and the girls respond well to her and Aaron. Madison is working on some feelings that she doesn’t understand completely and Sam, as you know, is fighting her own demons.” Katie said.

“Do you think Alex can help them?” Sarah said and Katie nodded.

“She was the one that picked up on Madison’s issues with Barr. None of us saw it. I think she has some sort of gift and I figured why not let them take a shot.” Katie said.

“We need all the help we can get, I guess.” Sarah said and Katie nodded.

“So, Barry, I am thinking you had an exciting night.” Katie said and looked at him, he looked like a kid with his hand in the cookie jar. Katie giggled.

“Madison, what are you feeling?” Alex said and rubbed her head as she sat on Aaron’s lap.

“I’m not sure. I feel like things are happening and I don’t realize what I am doing until later.” Madison said.

“So, you lose focus?” Alex said and Madison shook her head.

“No, I am aware all the time and I know what I’m doing, it’s just like I don’t realize it’s not normal until either I think about it, or someone brings it up. Sam is good at seeing it.” Madison said and Alex looked at Sam.

“I haven’t been with her, and she has had a bad couple of days.” Sam said.

“What happened?” Alex said and pushed Madison’s hair off her face.

“It started with Mr. Thomas. I met him for lunch in his office and he likes to take pictures of me.” Madison said and Aaron looked down at her.

“What kind of pictures?” Aaron said and Madison lifted her head.

“No, it is not like that. He is very sweet and nice; it was my idea to take the pictures. I saw his camera and asked him about it.” Madison said.

“This was after you climbed his ladder a few times and then slid under his desk to fix a drawer.” Sam said and Madison sighed.

“Those were me too. He had some lights out and I didn’t want him crawling on the ladder.” Madison said.

“Tha fact that you were wearing a skirt and he had a nice view had nothing to do with it?” Sam said and Madison put her head back on Aaron’s chest.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.