Madison - Cover

Madison

Copyright© 2021 by Demonhead

Chapter 58: Week of Prep Continues

Fiction Story: Chapter 58: Week of Prep Continues - Young girl drives neighbor crazy and helps her daddy land his new job.

Caution: This Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Fiction   MaleDom   Snuff   Spanking   Black Male   White Female   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Prostitution   Violence  

Madison opened her eyes and saw it was almost time to get up. She was holding Sam and she saw Katie walking in the room wrapped in a towel. Her hair was wet.

“Good morning, sweetie.” Katie said.

“Good morning.” Madison said.

“Do you want to go to see Barry this morning?” Katie said.

“Yes.” Madison said.

“Ok, Aaron is here already. He is drinking coffee in the kitchen.” Katie said and opened a drawer and started to dig for clothes.

“Aaron is already here. Why is he here so early?” Madison said.

Katie did not answer. Madison sat up and looked at Katie’s back as she went through her panties. She got out of bed and walked behind Katie. She moved close and put her hand on Katie’s thigh. She felt her flinch and she ran her hand between her legs and slipped a finger into her pussy. She felt moisture and pulled her finger out. It was covered in white liquid, she licked it and looked at Katie. She was holding onto the drawer and breathing hard. Madison dropped to her knees and pulled Katie back from the dresser.

“Katie, did Aaron fuck you this morning?” Madison said and Katie nodded.

Madison moved her head under the towel and between Katie’s legs and licked her pussy. Katie moaned and spread her legs. Madison ran her tongue inside and tasted Aaron. She sucked his juice out of Katie’s pussy and swallowed. She moved her hands up and spread Katie’s pussy open. She saw the white fluid leaking out and she lapped it up. Katie put her hand on her head and moaned. Madison ran her tongue deep and found more. She loved the taste of Aaron mixed with Katie. She flicked her tongue over Katie’s button, and she felt Katie pull her head closer. She heard a moan and then Katie started shaking.

The orgasm hit Katie hard. Aaron had fucked her deeply on the kitchen table, but she did not cum with him. She needed to get dressed and then the little minx was there between her legs. She shivered and pulled the small head into her pussy. Her body quivered and shook as the talented little tongue licked and sucked on her clit. She bit her lip and came on the cute face.

Madison stood up and hugged Katie. She felt her shiver in the hug, and she smiled. She still tasted Aaron on her lips. Katie pulled her back and kissed her. She felt Katie’s tongue move into her mouth and she matched it. Katie pulled off after a minute or so and looked at her.

“You are amazing.” Katie said.

“You taste good.” Madison said and Katie smiled.

“Go get dressed.” Katie said and squeezed Madison’s butt.

Madison pulled out a pair of black panties and the matching bra. She grabbed the soft blue skirt and a yellow shirt. She slipped on the bra and then the shirt. She looked in the mirror to make sure you could not see the bra through the shirt. She pulled on the skirt and tucked in the shirt. She grabbed her panties and slipped on her sandals. She picked up her backpack and headed downstairs.

“Good morning, you look nice today.” Aaron said. Madison dropped her backpack and walked over to him. She dropped her panties on the table and looked at him.

“Ok, what kind of message is that?” he said and she smiled. She moved over and put her hand on the bulge in his pants.

“Madison, the day hasn’t even started yet.” Aaron said.

“It started for Katie; I just tasted you in her pussy. It was yummy.” Madison said and licked her lips.

Aaron moaned and her little fingers opened his pants. She yanked his soft cock out of his pants and knelt in front of him. He felt the warm mouth and he groaned. His cock was very content after drilling Katie but now she was bringing it back to life. Damn, her fucking tongue drove him insane. She stroked his cock with her small hands and then he saw her stand up. She straddled him and he felt her young heat as she sunk onto his cock. She smiled as she sat on his lap.

“Now it’s a good morning.” Madison said.

“You are insatiable.” He said and she nodded.

“You started it.” She said and he shook his head.

“Did the therapy actually make it worse?” He said and she shrugged.

“It was a good talk; I like her, and I think she will be able to help me understand but it will take more than one session. What she did say was that I was not weird and to surround myself with people I love until we get it figured out.” Madison said.

“So, what do we do now?” He said and she giggled.

“Well, I can bounce on this thing a few times, or you can put me on this table and fuck the shit out of me.” Madison said and he looked at her.

“What did you say?” he said.

“She also said I shouldn’t be ashamed to say what I’m thinking. She said the people that love me will understand. I need you to fuck me hard Aaron, how would you like to do it?” She said and wiggled on his cock.

He lifted her up and laid her on the table, the exact spot he just fucked Katie 20 minutes ago. He pulled up her legs and put them on his chest. He grabbed her thighs and looked down at her. It was interesting to see her fully dressed but still impaled on his cock. She was biting her lip and he wondered if he ever saw anything so cute.

“You ready?” he said and she nodded.

He pulled back and then drove back into her small tight pussy. She grunted and continued to smile. He started moving in a slow rhythm and he heard her groaning and grunting as he hit bottom on each stroke. He saw her eyes and they were flashing passion. He sped up and she moaned. He heard his skin slap against the back of her thighs as he pounded her young pussy. She was squirming and wiggling like a fish on a hook. He sped up and she kicked her head back and groaned. He bent her legs back towards her body and drove down into her little body. He was amazed that she was not screaming as his cock powered into her tight pussy. He felt his own passion rising as he looked down at her. He hammered her twice more and then drove deep and grunted. He fired his seed into her and held her tight against him as his balls emptied.

Katie looked in the mirror once more and touched up her lipstick. She needed to dress up a little this morning, she was headed to a lady’s auxiliary breakfast meeting. She grabbed her purse and headed downstairs. Madison was standing by the door and Aaron was putting his cup in the sink. She heard him moan and saw him walk slowly towards the door. She looked at Madison and she was smiling like the cat that ate the canary. Aaron walked past her, and Madison walked over and hugged Katie.

“Have a good day, Katie.” Madison said.

“You too baby.” Katie said and watched the young girl follow Aaron out the door.

Madison looked up at Aaron as he drove. His hand was on her thigh and her panties were filling up with his stuff as it leaked out of her.

“Aaron, are you mad at me?” She said and he looked at her.

“No, baby. I don’t think you could do anything that would make me mad at you.” He said.

“You’re awfully quiet. Do you feel bad about what we did?” Madison said. She saw him sigh and she did not like the look of that.

“I am just worried about you Madison. You are 14, you should be giggling and laughing with your friends, not getting fucked at 7:00 in the morning on the kitchen table.” He said.

“Do you think I’m a slut?” She said and he slammed on the brakes and pulled over. He looked at her and took her head in his hands.

“Don’t you ever think that. You are not a slut. You are trying to understand feelings that you should not be feeling at this age. That does not make you a slut. Do you understand?” he said and she nodded.

“Yes.” She said softly.

“Baby, you are an amazing young girl and I love you. You just need to think about these things and try to take a breath before you jump right in. I loved what we did this morning, and we will do it again most likely. Just give yourself a minute and think before you act.” He said and she nodded.

“Ok.” She said softly. He pulled her into his arms and hugged her.

“Oh sweetheart, I love you so much.” He said and squeezed her.

She sat in his hug and felt his warmth, both in her heart and her panties. She understood what he said, and it made sense. Dr. Janice said something very similar yesterday, but she didn’t understand until he said it. She sighed and held onto her friend.

“Thank you, Aaron.” She said and he smiled. She pulled the bag out of her backpack and took out a pill. She looked at him.

“Do you have a bottle of water?” She said. He reached into the back seat and handed her a bottle. She opened it and popped the pill in her mouth and drank.

“Are you ok?” he said and she nodded.

“Yes, can you take me to Mr. Jones, I promise not to fuck him.” Madison said and he laughed.

Barry saw her climb out of the car and walk towards him. She was wearing a new outfit. She walked onto his porch and twirled.

“Beautiful, I like this one even more than yesterday’s.” he said and she sat down on the swing.

“Feel the material of the skirt, it’s cool.” She said. He grabbed the side and felt it.

“Ooh, it does feel good. Katie has good taste.” He said and she giggled.

“That is an understatement, have you seen her clothes?” Madison said.

“True.” He said and she leaned back on the swing.

“Mr. Jones, do you think I am too young to do the things we do?” She said. He was stunned that the conversation went there so quickly.

“Yes, I do.” He said and she looked at him.

“Does it make you not want to do it?” She said and he shook his head.

“Unfortunately, no.” He said.

“Why unfortunately? Your people again?” She said and he sighed.

“Yes, sorry. I do think you are too young, but I cannot resist you.” He said.

“That is a better answer.” She said.

“What makes you ask that?” He said.

“It’s just that a couple of people have told me that I am too impulsive, I jump in and do stuff before I think about it. Sam said something like that too before. I just get excited, and things happen.” Madison said and looked at him.

“I totally understand that. A lot of people have that problem.” He said.

“So, they told me I have to think about stuff for a little while before I do it. I am gonna start thinking about that lotion now so by this afternoon I will be ready.” She said and smiled.

“Madison, I don’t think that is what they had in mind.” He said and she giggled.

“Too bad, I love it when we do that, and I want to do it this afternoon. I also need some hot chocolate; it’s been too long.” She said.

“The hot chocolate we can do, we will talk about the other.” He said and she stood up.

“Mr. Jones, I need to go to school but I need to kiss you first.” She said and moved between his legs.

She put her hands on his shoulders, and he put his hands on her hips. He rubbed the soft material of her skirt. She moved closer and kissed his lips, sliding her little tongue inside his mouth. He loved kissing her; it made him feel like a teenager. She pulled back and looked at him.

“Put your hands on my butt.” She said and smiled.

He slid his hands under her skirt and grabbed two handfuls of firm teen ass. She moved into him and kissed him again as he squeezed her tight butt. She moaned and pushed harder against his lips, her tongue dancing. She pulled back and he gasped.

“Do you like my butt, Mr. Jones?” She said and he nodded.

“This afternoon I am going to bend over your table, and you can decide what you want to do with it. Sound like a plan?” She said and he nodded.

She moved back, picked up her backpack and slung it over her shoulder. He looked stunned and she smiled.

“Have a good day, Mr. Jones.” She said and danced down his steps.

Barry Jones stared at her as she walked across his yard. She rounded the hedge, and he finally took a breath. He rubbed his old cock and knew exactly what he was going to do with that little ass this afternoon. He stood up and went into his house, he needed more coffee.

Madison walked slowly to school. She thought about his face and sighed. She did it again. She was out of control, Sam was right. She felt a shiver and tried to think about what she should do today. Mr. Thomas was harmless; she liked his eyes between her legs. What should she do with Joshua? She knew her pussy would start to tingle as soon as she saw him. Fuck, this was hard. She thought about Aaron and his stuff drying in her panties. She wanted to do that again too, she felt another shiver when she remembered the kitchen table. He was rougher than he had ever been with her before, and she loved it. She knew he had more, and her body trembled when she thought about what that would feel like. She shook her head to try and clear it as she crossed the parking lot. She could control this, she was strong. She took a deep breath and pushed the door into the athletic hallway.

“Good morning, Miss Madison. You look very cute today.” Joshua said and her pussy throbbed.

“Good morning, Joshua. Thank you. I am late to class; you have a nice day.” Madison said.

“You too, Miss Madison. I will see you this afternoon.” Joshua said. She looked down at his pants as she passed by him, and his thing was hard on his left leg. Her pussy was wet now along with her panties, and she sighed as she walked towards first period.

Madison sat in Mr. Thomas’s class in a daze. Her legs were spread so he could see her black panties that were now soaked with Aaron’s juices and some of her own. She looked at him and saw the look in his eyes. He wanted her badly and her thighs spread a little more. She looked around and the class was all head down working on the assignment. She looked at her paper and it was blank. She took a deep breath and tried to read the first question.

The bell rang and she folded her assignment and slipped her notebook in her bag. She stood up and grabbed the desk, her legs were tingling along with her pussy. She was a mess. She took a deep breath and walked to his desk. She was alone as the other kids moved quickly to beat the bell. She put her paper on his desk, and he smiled. She thought about all the times she ate lunch in this classroom. That would be safe.

“Mr. Thomas, can I come and eat lunch with you in here today?” Madison said.

“Sure, Madison, I would like that. We can talk a little bit about this.” He said and opened her paper, she only answered the first question.

“Ok, I was a little confused about that.” She said and smiled.

“Hurry off to class, I will see you at lunch time.” He said.

“Thanks, Mr. Thomas.” She said and walked out of his room.

She walked into second period as the bell was ringing. Her teacher frowned as she slid into her seat. This teacher was good, but her words seemed to bounce off her ears today. She looked outside and the wind was blowing the trees a little. She looked back and the teacher was writing something on the board. She saw other kids writing so she opened her notebook.

Third period flew by as they watched a movie about plants. The lights were out so no one could see her hand in her panties rubbing her button. She was breathing hard and was almost there when the teacher turned the lights back on. She ripped her hand out of her panties and pretended to get something out of her desk. The bell rang shortly after, and she hurried to his classroom. She walked in and he was getting something out of his closet. He pulled out a small box and carried it to a table in the back. He turned around and saw her.

“Madison, hey. I was just getting some materials out for next week.” He said and closed the closet. She walked over to him.

“Mr. Thomas, do you have anything you need from the top shelves?” She said softly as she stood in front of him. He looked down at her and she was smiling and looking at him with her pretty eyes.

“Madison, I may need something in that closet over there. Could you help with that?” He said and her eyes lit up.

“Yes, can you get the ladder?” She said. She dropped her bag as he turned. She reached under her skirt and pulled her panties down and off. She shoved them in her bag just as he grabbed the ladder and walked back.

He set up the ladder and stepped back. She stepped onto the first step and looked at him.

“Please hold my legs when I get higher, so I don’t fall.” She said.

“Ok.” He said and she started to climb.

He held the ladder and watched her climb. Her legs were fabulous, and he loved that they looked even better from up close. He saw her thighs ripple as she climbed, he loved that. So many young girls were horribly skinny but this one was solid in a beautiful way. She climbed higher and he saw her calves, they were just as impressive. He noticed she was barefoot, and he looked down to see her sandals. Her feet were perfect, he resisted the urge to reach out and touch them. She stopped and he looked up. His breath caught in his throat as he looked up at a smooth young pussy just under her skirt.

“Mr. Thomas, I am getting high, please hold my legs.” She said and he tried to hear her words, but his mind was still trying to process the small lips between her legs, just barely open showing more treasures.

“Mr. Thomas.” She said again. He shook his head and looked up at her face.

“Mr. Thomas, please hold my legs.” She said and he nodded. He put his hands on the powerful calves, and she smiled.

“Thank you, now which box do you need?” She said.

“The blue one on the left.” He said. She grabbed it and slid it over. She lifted it and then lowered it, he let go of her legs and grabbed the box. He sat it down on the desk behind him and turned back.

“Ok, I am coming down, this is scarier.” She said. She started down the ladder, and he grabbed her calves again.

He held onto her legs as she moved down, his hands moving up as she climbed down. He moved up over her knees and he pulled his hands off. She stopped.

“Mr. Thomas, it’s ok, you can hang on.” She said and he put his hands back on her thighs. She stepped down one more step and his hands slid a few inches higher. The top of her skirt was at eye level, and he looked up.

“Mr. Thomas, you can move your hands higher.” She said and smiled.

He moved his hands up the smooth thighs and he felt the rounded hips and the heat on his fingers. She moved her feet to the edges of the ladder and turned around. His hands slid around her butt and were now on her thighs. He moved his hands slightly and touched the soft skin on her inner thighs and moved his hands up and down slowly. He heard her moan, and he looked up. Her eyes were closed, and she was holding on to the sides of the ladder.

“Mr. Thomas, please touch me.” She said.

He swallowed and moved his fingers to her pussy. It was wet and hot, and he slid his finger inside the lips easily. She moaned and moved her hips slightly. He saw her move one hand and lift her skirt over his head. She put her hand on the back of his head and pulled him into her pussy. He saw the small opening in front of his eyes. He felt more pressure and he reached out his tongue and tasted teenage pussy for the first time in his life.

Madison groaned and grabbed the ladder as he licked her. Her body was already trembling, she felt like she had been vibrating all day. His tongue moved between her lips, and she pushed into him. He wiggled the warm tongue inside her and she shivered. He pulled back and licked her button gently. She moaned and squeezed the ladder. She was close and he was really good down there.

Mr. Thomas licked the sweet pussy and questioned his sanity. Eating out a 14-yr-old girl in his classroom at lunch. Anyone could walk in; the door was wide open. He saw his career flash before his eyes and licked her clit again. She trembled in his arms, and he didn’t care anymore. He moved his tongue around the small nub, and she was responding. She mumbled something and he sucked gently on the small clit. He felt her body clench and then started violently shaking. He grabbed the sides of the ladder to keep her from falling and drove his tongue deep inside the young pussy, lapping up as much teen nectar as he could. She shook and he pressed his head against her.

Madison rode the wave of pleasure and tried not to scream. He was pushing her against the ladder as her body lost control. She hung on with her hands and let her body experience the joy. She felt herself slowing down and he lifted her off the ladder. His hands were on her butt, and he moved her over and lowered her to the ground. He held onto her as she was hit with more shivers.

“Mr. Thomas, that was nice.” She said softly.

“Madison, are you ok?” He said and she looked up.

“Have any more boxes you need?” she said and smiled.

“Not today.” He said.

“Ok, good. Maybe tomorrow?” She said.

He hugged her and wondered what was going on with his favorite student. She seemed to be out of control, but he was helpless with her. She pulled out of his hug and slipped on her sandals.

“I’m a little hungry, can I eat my sandwich?” She said and he nodded.

She walked over to his desk and pulled a stool over. He watched her pull out a bag and then climb on the stool. She opened her bag and pulled out a sandwich. He felt like he was watching one of his dirty movies. He shook his head and walked over to his desk. He sat down and pulled his lunch out of his drawer. He put the bag on his desk and looked over to see that little pussy winking at him again. She giggled and spread her legs slightly, the lips opened a little and he swallowed.

“I seem to have forgotten to put my panties on after I went to the bathroom, sorry about that.” She said and took a bite of sandwich.

“Madison, what is going on?” He said and she sighed. She was getting so tired of this question. She put her sandwich on her lap.

“What do you mean, Mr. Thomas?” She said.

“With all this. What happened on the ladder and now this.” He said and motioned to her open legs.

She sighed and wrapped up her sandwich. She put it back in her bag and climbed off the stool.

“I’m sorry, Mr. Thomas. I will go now; I can eat lunch with Carrie. I am sorry I upset you.” She said and picked up her backpack.

“Madison, wait. No, I didn’t mean...” he started and she turned to walk out of his room. She stopped at the door and looked back at him.

“Have a good night, see you tomorrow.” She said softly and left.

He put his head in his hands and tried to figure out what he should do. Probably not lick on her pussy for starters. He put his lunch back in his drawer. He opened her paper and saw the mostly blank sheet. She was struggling and he was not helping.

Madison pushed the door to the bathroom and walked in. She went into the far stall and sat down. She didn’t have to worry about her panties. She heard the tinkling, and she wrapped her arms around her body. What was wrong with her? She basically raped her teacher, getting him to get a ladder, crawling up with no panties and yanking his head between her legs. He didn’t stop her but none of them do. Why did she have to be the one to control it? She wiped her pussy and flushed but she stayed sitting. She didn’t want to go into the cafeteria, there would be too much laughing and normalcy for her to put up with. She would just sit there anyway and dream about fucking the janitors. She started rocking and crying, at least that was normal.

The bell rang and she stood up. She gathered her backpack and headed to fourth period. That was an exercise in frustration as her notebook was blank when the bell rang at the end of class. She shuffled to fifth period and went through the motions again. She did draw a picture on the paper at least. Luckily it was not something dirty, just a flower.

She headed to the dressing room and Joshua was mopping the floor around the trophy case. She thought about his thing and how it tasted.

“Hi, Miss Madison. Heading to practice. The meet is coming up quick.” He said and smiled.

“Yes, Joshua, only three more practices.” She said.

“It is really remarkable that you made it, we have not had a freshman at state for as long as I have been here.” He said and she stopped.

“Really?” She said and he nodded.

“Yes, Miss Madison, you are incredible.” He said. She touched his arm.

“Thank you, Joshua, that really makes me feel better. I needed that.” She said and he smiled.

“You’re welcome, you have a nice practice. I will see you later.” He said.

“Yes, you will.” She said and pushed open the door to go into the dressing room.

He was such a nice man. He was talking about how talented she was at running, not how pretty she was or how good she sucked or fucked. It was refreshing. She stripped off her clothes and dressed quickly. She was ready to run.

The bus pulled up to Jefferson and she got off. She saw Jordan quickly and ran over. She got a hug and a kiss from someone that didn’t care about how good she fucked old men.

“Hey kid, ready to run?” Jordan said and she nodded.

“Yes, please.” She said and they took off on their warmup run.

Her body felt good, her legs were strong, and her lungs felt like they weren’t even working hard. They pulled up to the line, Josie was waiting. Josie kissed her and Jordan smirked.

“Ok, Josie, for today. I need you to remember you are a miler and she runs a 5K. Run away from her!” Jordan said and popped Josie on the butt. Josie took off and Madison felt the familiar hand spank her butt.

“Go!” Jordan screamed and she took off after Josie.

Josie was running faster than before, she felt it already. She pushed and locked her eyes on the white shorts and the firm ass behind them. She did like the way Joise’s thighs moved as she ran. Her butt was amazing, and the tight material wrapped around it only magnified it. She felt a turn and followed the white shorts.

Josie slowed down and Madison pulled up behind her. Her legs were trembling, and her lungs were pumping. She took a deep breath and Jordan grabbed her and pulled her into more laps. She fell into pace next to Jordan and let her body adjust to the slower pace. It was not really slow but way slower than chasing Josie.

“Feel this pace, you will need to sit down in this for most of the race.” Jordan said and Madison nodded.

She tried to memorize the feel of her legs as they moved. How fast her arms pumped and her breathing. They ran a lot of laps and then pulled back up to the starting line. Caroline was waiting. Madison put her hands on her hips and sucked in the air.

“Caroline, here’s how it goes today. You are a senior and she is a freshman. You are a state-qualified 440 runner, she runs the 5K. There is no way she should be able to keep up with you. Run away from her!” Jordan screamed and Caroline smiled.

“Go!” Jordan screamed again and Madison’s butt stung as Jordan’s hand popped it.

Caroline exploded into a sprint and Madison followed. Her legs were hammering the track as they flew around the turn. She saw Caroline was wearing tight green running shorts today. The shorts molded her butt perfectly. She was able to see the muscles as they moved. She felt a turn and followed Caroline around. She felt her lungs working hard, her legs were starting to complain a little as they hit the fourth turn. Caroline sped up and Madison pushed. She stayed relatively close, but she felt like Caroline pulled away in the last 10 meters. She went through the line and bent over, trying to get air into her body.

“Good work. Let’s go sit and talk.” Jordan said and pulled her to the infield. They sat and Jordan handed her a water. She drank half of it.

“How are you feeling?” Jordan said. Madison wiped her mouth.

“Drained.” She said and Jordan smiled.

“You will get your energy back quickly. I want to run the middle with you again and then we will do the whole thing again.” Jordan said.

“What is going on with the girls, what is the running away thing?” Madison said and Jordan smiled.

“They need more motivation to push you. I think they are holding back a little. You should not be able to keep up with them, but it is fascinating to watch. You know everything stops when you start running?” Jordan said and Madison looked at her.

“What?” Madison said.

“When we do it next time take a glance on the infield.” Jordan said.

“I don’t understand.” Madison said. Jordan took her hands and squeezed.

“You are an amazing girl, I figured it out the third time you kicked my ass. Everyone else is starting to see, soon a lot more people will realize it.” Jordan said.

“It took three times for you to realize it?” Madison said and Jordan laughed.

Jordan stood and pulled her to her feet. They took off and sat in the pace Jordan wanted her to feel. Her lungs were back to full strength after the short rest. Her legs were slightly numb, but they were responding. She held the pace and looked at her girlfriend. She was so much older than her, what would she do when she went to college next year? She had totally flipped her mood today, who would do that for her next year? She sighed and ran.

They finished their laps and Jordan brought her to the infield again. She was recovering when she saw Caroline and Josie walk up. They looked tired and they had sweat running down their faces.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.