Madison - Cover

Madison

Copyright© 2021 by Demonhead

Chapter 60: The race and the weekend

Fiction Story: Chapter 60: The race and the weekend - Young girl drives neighbor crazy and helps her daddy land his new job.

Caution: This Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Fiction   MaleDom   Snuff   Spanking   Black Male   White Female   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Prostitution   Violence  

Madison walked into the smoky bar and the men all looked at her and smiled. She loved the pretty dress she was wearing and ran her hands down the sides. It was dark blue and very tight; it hugged all her curves and Katie said it would make her look like a princess. She looked at all the men and they seemed to like it. She walked over to a table and Aaron looked at her.

“Hey baby girl, you look fucking hot tonight.” Aaron said and put his hand on her hip.

“Thanks, Katie picked it out. She said I would look like a princess.” Madison said and Aaron smiled.

“She was right.” He said and took her hand, lifted it and spun her slowly. She heard mumbling from the other men at the table.

“So, guys, what do you think? Princess?” Aaron said as she faced the table again.

“Fucking right. Baby, I can’t get over how you look hotter every time I see you.” One of the men said. She looked at him, he was large and white with a lot of tattoos. She thought his cock was big if she remembered right.

“Our very own little blowjob princess.” One of the other men said. Madison chuckled. She did remember him; he liked her mouth.

“So, baby, how long can you stay tonight?” Aaron said.

“Well, I guess until you leave. Daddy dropped me off on his way to the airport. He will be gone for a few days.” Madison said and the guys cheered.

“Sweet, baby, you know Joe has an old mattress in the back room. You could just sleep here and save some time.” The third man said.

“That’s true Madison. If you did that Joe could have the breakfast special again.” Aaron said and Madison smiled.

She remembered the last time she slept in the bar. Joe fired up the grill in the morning and had her serve pancakes naked. The special was a side of pussy. The men loved pouring syrup on her ass as she bent over the table. The syrup worked good as a lube too so they could fuck her ass. She would have to remember that and tell Mr. Jones.

“Maybe, we will see how tonight goes.” Madison said.

“That sounds like a good plan, if you can’t walk after we’re done then you have to stay.” The second man said, and Madison chuckled.

“What makes you think I won’t be able to walk.” Madison said.

“We heard you have sore legs already from track practice and there looks to be about 40 or 50 guys in here tonight so I figured after they all fucked you at least twice those pretty legs might have some trouble.” The third man said.

“That’s true, do you really think all of these men would want to fuck me.” Madison said and put her finger on her red lips. All of the men laughed, and Aaron stood up and pushed her gently over the table. He pulled her tight dress up over her ass and the men all gasped.

“Baby, you get hotter with every minute. These stockings are fucking smoking and this tight ass in these panties is next level stuff. Madison giggled as she felt her lace panties pulled to the side and Aaron’s wonderful cock sink into her wet pussy.

“Fuck, this pussy is elite.” Aaron said. Madison felt his skin touch her ass as he buried his massive cock deep inside her small body.

“Tell us something we don’t know. Get on with it dude, we have a long night ahead of us and I want to fuck the little slut at least three times.” The second man said, and Madison felt Aaron grab her hips and start fucking her hard.

Her body was moving on the table as he hammered her little pussy. She saw the men all looking at her and more of them walking over. She knew this would be a long and hard night. There were a lot of cocks and she only had three holes. One of the men grabbed her shoulder and she looked at him. He had a hard cock waving around and she opened her mouth.

“Madison, sweetie, it’s time to get up.” She heard the man say and she looked at him with confusion on her face. Aaron was still fucking her; she could not get up yet.

“No.” She said softly.

“I know it’s early, but you have to be at the school in an hour.” Madison heard and looked up. She saw her daddy and he was frowning.

“Daddy, I’m sorry. I had a bad dream.” She said and rolled onto her back.

“It’s 6:00 sweetie, do you want to take a shower?” Henry said and she nodded.

Madison stood under the warm water and tried to wake up. The dream was scary again. The worst part was how eager she was to just bend over the table and let all those guys fuck her. Was she that far gone? Would she ever be able to see a guy and not think about his cock? Daddy was home, would it get better now? She soaped up her body and prayed that it would.

Henry looked up and saw his daughter walk down the stairs. She was wearing a light blue uniform, shorts and a top. She was barefoot and her legs looked very tan and long next to the light material.

“Nice uniform.” He said and she smiled.

“Yeah, district 5 gave us these for state.” Madison said and spun. She remembered spinning for the men in the bar. At least today she was wearing her sports bra and panties under her clothes. She shook her head to clear it.

“I like it, that color looks good on you.” Henry said and she sat at the table.

“Thanks daddy. Sorry I couldn’t stay awake until you got home.” She said and took a bite of toast.

“That’s ok baby, it was very late. How do you feel today?” Henry said.

“I feel pretty good. Gerard gave me a massage yesterday.” Madison said.

“Really?” Henry said.

“Yeah, Katie had him come to the house as a surprise.” Madison said.

“That was nice. I am sure it felt good.” Henry said and Madison nodded with a mouthful of toast.

“Yes, it did. My legs were very sore, and they feel pretty good today.” Madison said.

“That is great. Are you ready?” Henry said and she looked at him. She missed his smile and his face. She nodded.

“I think so, Jordan pushed me pretty hard but the girl we are racing against is pretty good.” Madison said.

“I heard, Ray Nguyen, right?” Henry said and she looked at him.

“Yeah, how did you know that?” Madison said and he smiled.

“I had a lot of free time last week, so I did a little research.” He said.

“Yeah, she is good. She has won state the last three years and Jordan said the only race she ever lost was when she had the flu.” Madison said.

“So, we are hoping for flu?” Henry said and Madison laughed.

“I don’t think that is a very good plan.” Madison said. Henry reached out and took his daughter’s hand.

“You just do your best. I will love you the same no matter what happens.” Henry said. Madison felt her throat get tight and she got up and crawled onto her daddy’s lap just before her tears ran out of her eyes.

“Thank you, daddy. I missed you so much.” Madison said. Henry held his young daughter and rubbed her back as she cried. He figured she was nervous and needed her emotions to come out. He held her until it was time to go.

Madison sat down on the bus and Jordan sat next to her. Jordan grabbed her hand and squeezed it. She looked at Madison and smiled.

“Take a breath, girl.” Jordan said and Madison took a deep breath.

“Sorry, I am really nervous.” Madison said. Jordan pushed some hair off her cute face and behind her ear.

“You just relax, and it will be ok. You are ready and we have a great plan.” Jordan said.

“Can I know what the plan is?” Madison said and Jordan laughed.

“Yes, baby. When we get to the stadium, I will give you all the details.” Jordan said and Madison smiled.

“That’s good, I am so nervous right now I may run the wrong direction.” Madison said and Jordan laughed.

“Heads up.” Madison heard and looked up to see Jordan’s coach standing at the front of the bus. The bus got silent.

“Ok, we have about a 45-minute ride. The trainers will be handing out the packs as soon as we get going. When we get to the stadium, sprinters off the bus first. You should all be towards the front, if not, move now.” The coach said. Madison saw two girls get up and move to the front of the bus.

“Thank you. Sprinters go right into your warmup when we arrive; your events start at 8:30. Distance and field events start your warmup about an hour before your event. Pay attention to the board in case we get behind.” He said and Madison looked at Jordan. Jordan leaned over and kissed her.

“Relax.” Jordan said softly. Madison took another breath.

“They will give you your bibs when you get to the venue. Take them to the trainers and they will attach them. Do not try to do this yourself, we don’t need any more puncture wounds.” He said and there was laughter. Madison felt the bus start moving.

“Ok, make sure you eat everything in your packs. Settle in and relax.” He said and sat down.

Madison saw three girls stand up and start moving down the aisle handing out things. One of them handed her and Jordan a package and she looked at Jordan. Jordan smiled.

“It’s a carb pack, we get a little different one since we are distance and we run later. You need to eat it while we are riding.” Jordan said.

Madison unwrapped the package and saw a piece of thick round bread with a white spread between the two slices. She peeled apart the slices and took a bite. It was wonderful and she looked at Jordan.

“Never had a bagel?” Jordan said and Madison shook her head. She took another marvelous bite and moaned. Jordan chuckled.

“You are in for a treat.” Jordan said and took a bite of hers.

Henry saw the Thompsons walking up with Aaron and Alex behind them. He saw Barry was also with them. Then he saw Sarah and Sam. He hugged the girls and shook hands. Katie and Alex sat on either side of him as they always did. Brad, Barry, and Aaron sat on the row behind him. Sarah sat next to Aaron and Sam crawled on his lap. Henry thought the little blonde looked so small sitting on his lap. He did remember Aaron saving the girls from Sam’s daddy, so he understood the attraction.

“Henry, this is crazy.” Katie said as she looked around. It was a big stadium. The stands were not completely full but there were way more people than she had ever seen at a track meet.

“Yeah, state is a big thing.” Henry said.

“There are so many kids.” Alex said.

“All of the districts are represented. The district champions get an automatic bid, and the rest of the slots are filled by the best qualifying times.” Henry said.

“Madison didn’t win district.” Katie said.

“True, but her time in the race before got her in pretty easily.” Henry said.

“So, she is near the top in times?” Alex said and Henry laughed.

“No, she is closer to the bottom. The times were fast this year.” Henry said.

“Oh.” Alex said.

“She will most likely end up in the middle of the pack. This field is exceptional, and the top girl has only ever lost one race in her career. She has won state the last three years.” Henry said.

“Shoot, that sounds bad.” Katie said.

“Madison will just do her best. She said she worked hard this week so we will see.” Henry said.

“How has Jordan done in state?” Katie said.

“She finished second every year but far off the pace. The Nguyen girl is incredible.” Henry said and Katie nodded.

“Wow, that is hard to believe.” Alex said.

“There are two elite programs in the state, McKinley and Portsmouth, and they are in the same district. District 13 and they are wearing black. They have a favorite in most every race.” Henry said and Katie looked out at the field. She saw a lot of kids dressed in black.

“This is wild.” Alex said.

Henry saw a huge man walk up holding the hand of a small blonde woman.

“Henry?” The man said and held out his hand. Henry looked up and recognized Jordan’s uncle.

“Johnny.” Henry said and took the man’s hand. The man smiled and shook his hand.

“Yes, and you remember Sharon.” Johnny said and motioned to the blonde woman. Henry held out his hand and the woman walked into a hug. She squeezed him and he felt the air leave his lungs. Johnny laughed.

“Sharon, don’t hurt him.” Johnny said and the woman let go. Henry took a breath.

“I am so sorry; I am so used to hugging this brute.” Sharon said and Johnny laughed.

Alex took a step up and Johnny looked at her and hugged her, lifting her off her feet.

“How are you my little spitfire.” Johnny said and Alex squealed as her feet dangled.

“Good, it is nice to see you guys again.” Alex said. Johnny put her down and Sharon hugged her.

“Yes, this is much better that last time.” Johnny said and remembered the last time he saw Alex was when Madison was blind in the hospital. That was a sad day.

“That is an understatement.” Alex said.

Johnny shook Aaron’s hand, and they sat down next to him and Sarah. Henry looked back at the field. He saw Madison and Jordan walking around. His daughter looked so little among all the other kids who were mostly juniors and seniors. He saw a group gathering around the starting line and settled in to watch.

“What’s the first event?” Alex said.

“The 100 meters. District 13 may sweep this one.” Henry said.

Alex saw eight girls getting ready on the track, one in each lane. Three of them were wearing black, two in light blue, two were in yellow and one in green.

“Henry, do the colors mean different teams?” Alex said.

“Yes, each district has a color, 13 is black, 5 is light blue, I think yellow is district two and district one is green.” Henry said and Alex looked at him.

“How do you know all this stuff?” Alex said and Henry laughed.

“Google is a powerful tool. I had a lot of free time this week at the hotel, so I did some research.” Henry said and Alex nodded.

“Good thing or we’d be lost.” Alex said. Katie nodded and Henry chuckled.

The gun sounded and they saw the girls take off. Just as Henry predicted the three girls dressed in black finished first, second, and third.

“Wow, they are good. That wasn’t even close.” Katie said and Henry nodded.

“Yes, those two programs have dominated for a few years. Jefferson is starting to make some noise with their new coach, but they have a lot of ground to make up.” Henry said.

“So, Henry, will district 13 just sweep everything?” Katie said and he shrugged.

“You never know but if the times are any indication, then most likely.” Henry said.

“What’s next?” Alex said.

“The 200 meters, I think.” Henry said.

They watched the next race and a girl dressed in black won but a girl in green finished second and a girl from district 5 finished third.

“Wow, at least we got a third that time.” Katie said and Henry nodded.

“Yeah, that was pretty good. She was not supposed to medal. Maybe that’s a good sign.” Henry said.

They watched some more events, boys and girls, a few of them relays. Henry was watching Madison and she was sitting in the infield talking to Jordan.

“So, when do I find out about this secret plan?” Madison said as she stretched her right leg.

“Ok, I guess I can let you in on the great secret.” Jordan said and chuckled.

“Do I need to take notes?” Madison said and Jordan smiled.

“Maybe, it’s a pretty complex plan. Do you see that girl over there with the black hair?” Jordan said and Madison looked over. She saw a lot of girls but there was one in black, her long hair in a ponytail with a red ribbon in it.

“The one with the red ribbon?” Madison said.

“Yep, that is Ray. The plan is for you to lock onto her ass and follow her.” Jordan said and Madison looked at her.

“Wait, I might need a pencil. That is complex.” Madison said. Jordan laughed.

“It may be harder than it sounds. She will take off fast, she likes to run away from the group. She has a great kick, but she rarely has to use it. Most of the time she is so far ahead it is just a race for second. I have won that particular race three times.” Jordan said and Madison looked at her.

“So, I just follow her?” Madison said and Jordan smiled.

“For the first part. The secret part needs to stay secret in case I can’t pull it off.” Jordan said.

“I don’t understand.” Madison said.

“Every time I have run against her she has left me at the beginning. I caught her every time, but I never had enough left after that to finish and she just ran off. This year I have a different plan.” Jordan said.

“So, I just follow her and wait for you?” Madison said and Jordan nodded.

“Yep, complicated huh?” Jordan said and Madison laughed.

“Actually, I like it. I am so nervous that if it were any more complicated, I may just pass out.” Madison said. Jordan moved over and hugged Madison.

“Listen, I have a lot of faith in you. Just lock onto her ass and do your thing.” Jordan said and Madison smiled.

“Can I pretend it’s Josie’s ass? Hers is way cuter.” Madison said and Jordan laughed.

“Whatever it takes baby.” Jordan said and kissed Madison on the nose.

Jordan helped her up and they walked to the warmup track. They took off on a relaxed jog.

“We will just do a lap and then we have to go watch Caroline.” Jordan said.

“Cool, this is very exciting.” Madison said.

Henry saw Madison and Jordan start running on the warmup track and he looked down at the program. The relays were almost done and then the 400 meters was next. He saw all the field events going on in the infield and he was amazed at all the activity.

“Henry, how many events are there?” Alex said.

“Around 30, I think. There are about 20 running events, and the rest are the field events.” Henry said.

“Oh, like the discus and stuff.” Alex said and he nodded.

“Yep.” Henry said.

“Look at me, I am getting to be an expert.” Alex said and Katie laughed.

“Watch out, you may be coaching next year.” Katie said.

“Let’s not get silly, I need to stay in my lane, pardon the pun.” Alex said. Katie smiled and looked at the young girl. Her lane? Katie needed to talk to Brad, she was pretty sure Alex was not in the right lane. She was thinking that secretarial fucktoy was not her destiny.

Madison held Jordan’s hand and followed her to the track. She saw Caroline talking to her coach. They walked up and Caroline looked at them.

“I pulled lane eight.” Caroline said and frowned.

“Hey, that may work out better. Less curves.” Jordan said and Caroline smirked.

“Ok, miss bright side.” Caroline said and they started walking to the track. Jordan grabbed Caroline on the arm before she walked towards her starting blocks. Caroline looked at her.

“Caroline, run away from her.” Jordan said. Caroline looked down at Madison and then back at Jordan. Madison saw her face break out into a smile.

“Ok, that will work.” Caroline said and looked at Madison again. Madison watched her walk to her blocks which were way in front of all the other girls.

“Henry, why are the girls all staggered?” Alex said.

“They have to go once around the track and the lanes all have different lengths if you stay in them, they have to stagger the start position, so they all run the same distance.” Henry said.

“Oh, that makes sense.” Alex said.

“But the issue is that the lanes have distinct advantages.” Henry said.

“What do you mean?” Alex said.

“It is an advantage to be able to chase so the inside lanes are traditionally considered easier. You have to run a tighter turn, but you can see your opponents and that helps a lot.” Henry said.

“Oh. We only have one girl in this one and she is on the end.” Alex said. Henry saw the blonde girl in the light blue uniform setting up in lane eight.

“Yeah, that is unfortunate. The times usually dictate lane choice. Her name is Caroline, she was an upset winner at district.” Henry said.

“I remember her.” Katie said.

Madison looked up at Jordan as Caroline got set. She looked back at Caroline and then she heard the gun. Caroline shot out of the blocks and Jordan pulled her away.

“Come on, let’s get so we can see the homestretch.” Jordan said and led then to a crowd gathered around the edge of the track. Jordan slid through the crowd and pulled her behind her. Madison heard the crowd screaming and she felt a tingle of nerves. There were a lot of people.

“Jordan, can she do it?” Madison heard a guy say next to Jordan.

“We will see when she hits the fourth turn.” Jordan said and the guy nodded.

Henry watched the blonde girl fire out of the blocks and start to pull away from lane 7 immediately. The other girls were staying pretty close to the stagger until the second turn. They started to get closer together, but he noticed the blonde girl widening the gap between the next two girls. It was hard to tell if she was making any ground on the inside lanes yet.

Madison held Jordan’s hand and she could feel the excitement buzzing around her. The Jefferson kids she recognized were jumping up and down. Madison looked at the track and she didn’t see anything yet.

“Henry, how can you tell who is winning?” Alex said and grabbed his arm.

“It is hard, but you look for the gaps either widening or getting closer. The inside lanes will make up space with every turn so sometimes it’s hard to tell until the last turn.” Henry said as he watched them race down the backstretch.

“It looks like she is widening the gap.” Katie said.

“Yes, it does.” Henry said.

Madison saw Caroline appear on the fourth turn and the kids around her started screaming. She looked and then she saw the other girls start to appear. Caroline looked to be leading but the others were closing in. Jordan squeezed her hand, and she looked up at her girlfriend. She was staring at Caroline as she ran. Madison looked back and the other girls were catching her.

“Come on girl, now.” Jordan whispered.

Alex grabbed Henry’s arm and squeezed.

“Henry, they are catching her.” Alex screamed.

Henry watched the blonde girl round the fourth turn, and she looked to be leading. He saw the inner lanes start to appear and then three of the lanes seemed to pull even when they all straightened out. He didn’t like her chances now; the momentum of the inside lanes was taking over. Then he saw her start to pull away and Alex jumped in the air and screamed.

Madison saw Caroline pass in front of her and it looked like she was smiling. She remembered the burst from practice and then she saw it. Caroline pulled away from the other girls and crossed the line about two feet in front of the three girls bunched up behind her. The kids exploded and started jumping and screaming. A couple of them grabbed Jordan and hugged her. Madison held onto her hand and tried not to get trampled.

“Henry, she won! She won!” Alex screamed and grabbed his arm. Henry was standing and he was stunned. Caroline’s previous times were not even close to what she just ran. He looked at the timing tower again and saw she had just set a state record. He shook his head and felt Katie and Alex yanking his arms as they jumped up and down.

Jordan pulled Madison over and then she saw Caroline hug Jordan. She saw tears in Caroline’s eyes, and she felt herself start to tear up. They broke the hug and Caroline looked at Madison. Caroline grabbed Madison and hugged her. Her arms squeezed her, and Madison put her arms around her back. She broke the hug and Caroline put her hand on Madison’s head and ruffled her hair.

“Thanks kid.” Caroline said and then her coach pulled her away.

“Henry, that was incredible. She wasn’t supposed to win, was she?” Alex said and Henry shook his head.

“It would have been an upset for her to medal. That was unbelievable.” Henry said and smiled.

“Hey, you never know, right? What’s next?” Alex said and Katie laughed.

“Jordan, what just happened?” Madison said as they watched Caroline receive her gold medal.

“Caroline just set a state record.” Jordan said and smiled at her.

“Yeah, but...” Madison said and her words were cut off by a warm kiss from her girlfriend. Jordan kissed her and then hugged her.

“Relax and run. Don’t think.” Jordan said in her ear.

Henry looked down and saw that there was a small break in the running events and then the mile was next. He looked on the infield and Jordan was kissing Madison. He did like Jordan even though she was so much older than Madison. He thought it might actually be good for Madison to learn about relationships from an older girl. He had not thought much about the sex part, he sort of never understood what two girls could do in that area but then again he was a man and that was beyond his understanding. He shook his head and looked at his daughter. She was growing up and he felt like he was making all of this up as he went along.

“Henry, what’s next?” Alex said and he looked at her. Her hair was a mess and her face had tear tracks on it already. He chuckled and she ran her fingers through her hair.

“Sorry, it’s exciting.” Alex said and Henry heard Aaron laughing. He looked up and Aaron smiled.

“The next running event is the mile. Josie is in that one.” Henry said and Alex nodded.

“I remember her, she is a cutie and a good friend of Jordan’s.” Alex said. She heard Johnny make a noise and she looked up.

“She certainly is, I am not sure Jordan would have made it when my sister passed if it wasn’t for Josie.” Johnny said and Sharon took his arm.

“I am sorry about that.” Alex said and Johnny nodded.

“Thank you, it was hard. She was a special lady. Jordan was her life.” Johnny said and Alex nodded.

“Madison told me about the blue wrap Jordan wears.” Henry said and Johnny nodded.

“Yeah, Janice never ran without that silly rag wrapped around her head. She gave it to Jordan right before the end. She wears it every time she races.” Johnny said. Alex reached her hand back and squeezed his large hand. He smiled at her and nodded.

Madison saw Josie getting ready to run and Jordan led her over. Josie saw them and hugged Madison. Madison squeezed her and whispered in her ear.

“Good luck.” Madison said and Josie smiled.

“Thanks sweetie.” Josie said.

“Josie, they are calling you.” Jordan said.

Josie broke the hug and started towards the track. Jordan followed and pulled Madison along. They got to the edge of the track, and she saw a group of girls gathered at the starting line. She saw Josie in the middle of the pack.

“Josie.” Jordan said and Josie looked up at her.

“Run away from her.” Jordan said and Josie smiled and nodded.

Madison looked up at Jordan and she was smiling too. She heard the gun, and the girls took off.

“Henry, what chance does Josie have?” Alex said.

“Her best time falls about in the middle of these girls. The state record holder is in this race.” Henry said.

“Let me guess, district 13.” Alex said and Henry nodded.

They heard the gun and saw the girls take off. Alex saw Josie and the girl in black break from the pack immediately. The girl in black was leading but Josie was right next to her.

“Henry, this is good, right?” Alex said and Henry shook his head.

“They took off very fast. They will need to pull it back eventually.” Henry said as he watched Josie pass the girl and start to increase her lead.

“Henry, she is leading.” Alex said and jumped up.

“Alex, it’s the first lap of four.” Henry said and Alex sat down.

“Oh.” She said and Aaron laughed. Alex looked back and stuck out her tongue to him. Johnny laughed as well.

Madison watched Josie lead the girl from 13 around the third and fourth turns. The pack was about 20 yards behind them. She remembered how fast this pace felt when she ran it in practice. Josie led the girl across the line and the Jefferson kids were screaming and jumping. Jordan was smiling and Madison saw Josie round the first turns and lead the other girl into the backstretch.

“Jordan, so far, so good.” Madison heard and looked up to see another boy talking to Jordan.

“Yes, the third lap is critical.” Jordan said and the boy nodded.

“Henry, she is still leading. When can I get excited?” Alex said and Henry laughed.

“If she is leading in the backstretch on the last lap, you can get excited.” Henry said.

“Deal. Go Josie!!” Alex screamed and stood as the girls moved past the line, starting the third lap. Henry saw Josie look up at them and smile before she ran into the first turn with the girl from 13 right behind her.

Madison watched Josie round the second turn and head into the backstretch. The girl from 13 pulled even and then moved ahead of Josie. Madison felt her heart drop and Jordan squeezed her hand. She watched Josie follow the girl into the turns and then into the homestretch. She heard the bell for the last lap and the girls flashed past them. Madison saw Josie was right behind her and she looked to be running well. They were about 30 yards ahead of the pack now. They made the backstretch and Madison saw Josie pass the girl. The Jefferson kids went ballistic, and Jordan pulled her closer to the track near the finish line.

“Go Josie!” Alex screamed and jumped when she saw Josie pass the girl in the backstretch.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.