Madison - Cover

Madison

Copyright© 2021 by Demonhead

Chapter 61: Trouble in paradise

Fiction Story: Chapter 61: Trouble in paradise - Young girl drives neighbor crazy and helps her daddy land his new job.

Caution: This Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Fiction   MaleDom   Snuff   Spanking   Black Male   White Female   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Prostitution   Violence  

Madison woke up on her daddy’s lap. She looked up and he was sleeping. She looked at the clock and it was 9:30. They were such lightweights. The TV was on some silly shopping show, and she turned it off. Her daddy was holding her with his hand on her thigh and she touched his chest.

“Daddy, wake up.” Madison said. he mumbled and she felt his hand slide up and down her thigh as he tried to wake up.

“Daddy, we need to go to bed.” Madison whispered and ran her hand over his chest. He squeezed her thigh and opened his eyes. He blinked and she giggled.

“Sorry, baby, what time is it?” Henry said.

“9:30, we both fell asleep on the movie.” Madison said and he nodded.

“Ok, I guess we should go to bed.” Henry said.

“Yes, daddy. Good night, I will see you in the morning.” Madison said and kissed him on the cheek.

“Good night baby.” Henry said and she got off his lap. He watched her pretty legs and her pink panties as she walked up the stairs. She was growing up quickly and he felt clueless. He got off his recliner and went into the kitchen for a drink of water.

Madison slipped into her bed, she was tired, but her body was shivering as she slipped under the covers. Another day without sex, her daddy’s hand on her leg felt so good but she felt guilty a little, it was her daddy and that was wrong. So far, she had not had sex since he came back. Maybe she was cured after all. She was happy about that, but her hand slid into her panties anyway. This was not sex; this was just her relieving her pressure. She touched her button and whimpered.

She rubbed her button a little more and then moved her fingers between her lips, she was so wet. Her finger easily slipped inside, and she moaned. She imagined it was a huge cock from one of her men. Her tiny finger didn’t even come close, but her imagination filled in the gap. She pumped her finger in and out of her opening and then started rubbing her button. She grabbed her breast and pinched her nipple. That threw her over the edge, and she shivered and shook under her covers. She slowly rubbed herself as she came down from the high. The fatigue hit her hard as her body relaxed, she barely got her hand out of her panties before she fell asleep.

The alarm clock rang, and Henry hit the snooze. He stretched and questioned his sanity for scheduling an 8:00 meeting on a Monday. He sat up in bed and stretched again. He looked at the clock, he had time for a shower before he had to wake Madison. She was probably still exhausted; they didn’t do anything at all yesterday except eat and snuggle on the recliner, but her little body had gone through a lot on Saturday. He walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower.

Henry walked into her room in his towel and looked down on his little girl. She was all tied up in the sheets and he smiled. She was on her left side, and he saw her breast pushing against her shirt as it was stretched across her chest. When did they get that large? They were not big, but they looked big on her small body, and they were well defined with a small nipple pressing against the white shirt. He moved his eyes and saw her entire right leg was exposed; her panties pulled up into her butt, so it looked like she was naked. Her leg was fabulous, it looked like it belonged on an 18 yr-old woman, not his little girl. She was growing up so fast, he needed to figure some things out quickly.

“Madison, honey, time to wake up.” Henry said and shook her shoulder. She groaned and rolled over onto her back. He saw both of her breasts and nipples now. He took a breath and moved his eyes, only to see her pink panties pulled tight against her young pussy. He quickly looked back at her face and shook her again.

“Baby, Aaron will be here in 45 minutes.” Henry said and she opened her eyes.

“Good morning daddy. You don’t have any clothes on.” She said softly. He smiled.

“Just got out of the shower. Get up sleepyhead.” He said and stood up. He walked to the door, and he saw her roll again onto her tummy. Great, her ass was now in his head as he stared at the tight little plump rearend.

“I will daddy.” She said into her pillow.

Henry walked back into his bedroom and tried to think about baseball. It worked as his cock deflated quickly. He did not want to masturbate thinking about his daughter. He dressed and walked down the hall. He stopped at her door and saw her straightening her skirt. She was wearing a pink skirt and a white top.

“You look adorable baby.” Henry said and she looked up.

“Thanks, daddy. Katie bought me this outfit. It’s the first time I have worn it.” She said and spun slowly. Henry didn’t realize Katie was buying her clothes now. He brushed it off, girls knew more about that stuff anyway.

“It’s precious. I have to go sweetie, lock up when Aaron gets here, ok?” He said.

“Ok, daddy. I want to go see Mr. Jones before Aaron gets here.” She said.

“That’s fine, just eat some breakfast.” He said.

“I will daddy, you don’t have to remind me to eat anymore.” Madison said and he shrugged.

“Sorry, it just seems like just yesterday I was changing your diaper.” He said.

“Ok, daddy, that was over ten years ago.” She said.

“I know but it feels like a blink.” He said and she walked in for a hug. He wrapped his arms around her and squeezed.

“Go to work, silly man.” She said.

“Have a good day baby, I will pick you up at 3:30.” He said.

“That’s perfect. The bell rings at 3:15, I will be ready.” She said.

Henry broke the hug and walked down the stairs to his stupid 8:00 meeting.

Barry Jones looked up and saw her walking across his yard. Her pink skirt seemed shorter than she usually wore but he wasn’t sure if it was his imagination. He wondered if she was wearing shorts underneath. She plopped down on his swing and twisted, putting her feet on his lap and answering the shorts question.

“Mr. Jones, will you please rub my feet.” She said and he stared at her white silky panties.

“Sure, are they still sore?” He said and she nodded.

“Yes, they felt great on Saturday, but Gerard’s magic wore off and now they just ache. They are better than yesterday, but a massage would really help.” She said.

“As you wish.” He said and took her cute feet into his hands. She moaned.

“Mr. Jones, do you like my new outfit?” She said and he looked back at the white panties. His eyes moved up and he saw two slight bumps on her shirt.

“Yes, it’s very nice.” He said and she giggled. She pulled her skirt up a little more, uncovering more of her smooth thighs.

“Katie bought it for me. Panties too, do you like them?” Madison said and he nodded.

“Yes, I do.” He said.

“They are smooth and silky; I have never had any like that. Feel them.” Madison said and he looked at her.

“Madison?” He said and she smirked.

“Mr. Jones, you have put your thing in my butt many times and your people can’t see us up here. Feel how silky my panties are, please?” Madison said.

Barry reached out and ran his finger across her panties, he could feel the heat under his fingers as he moved them across her young pussy. She wiggled and pushed up as he rubbed between her legs.

“Aren’t they cool?” Madison said and he nodded. His fingers stayed between her legs, feeling the silkiness and the heat.

“You can take your fingers out now. I really need you to rub my feet.” Madison said and giggled.

Barry pulled out and started massaging her small feet. He tried to get his heartrate to slow down but those fucking panties, these cute feet, and the bumps on her shirt which were a little bigger now was making him almost hyperventilate.

“I’m sorry Mr. Jones, am I being mean again?” She said and he looked at her.

“No, you are just so pretty.” He said and she smiled.

“Thank you. You’re good at this.” She said as he rubbed.

Barry rubbed her feet and glanced at her panties and nipples occasionally, trying to memorize them. He saw the black car pull into her driveway and she pulled her feet off his lap and sat up. She slipped on her sandals and moved in front of him. She kissed him deeply and hard, her little tongue moving all around his mouth. She pulled back and he took a deep breath.

“I love you Mr. Jones, thank you for coming to watch me Saturday. I have a doctor’s appt today so I may not get to visit you this afternoon.” She said and he nodded.

“That’s fine. I will live, I think.” He said and she giggled. She moved her head forward, her mouth next to his ear.

“I can’t wait for the next time we can do our thing. Maybe tomorrow?” She whispered.

“I’m game.” He said and she laughed.

“Have a great day, Mr. Jones.” She said and picked up her backpack. He watched her scamper across his yard, her skirt flying up as she ran. He wondered how many teenage boys would be thinking about that skirt tonight.

Aaron watched her climb into the front seat and then slide over next to him. She grabbed his hand and put it on her thigh. He looked down at her skirt.

“Skirt is a little short.” He said and she looked down.

“I guess, Katie bought it for me. She said it would be fine.” Madison said.

“For Katie, yes, but you are 14.” He said and she looked up at him. She put her hand on his bulge, and he flinched.

“Are you jealous that boys may be looking at your girl?” She said and he smiled.

“Yes, actually I am. You don’t need to be messing with those little boys yet.” He said. She rubbed his cock on his thigh.

“So, I should stick to the big boys?” She said and he moaned. He put the car in gear and backed out of the driveway.

“Madison, we do need to talk a little. I love what we do but you are so young.” He said.

“What brought that on? You didn’t say anything last Friday when I was swallowing this monster.” She said and squeezed his cock.

“Watching you Saturday with all the high school kids. You were smaller than all of them and they are young too. I guess it hammered it home for me.” He said.

“Aaron, are you saying you don’t want to do things with me anymore?” Madison said and he sighed.

“Madison, it’s not a question of wanting. It’s about whether it is fair to you.” Aaron said.

“So, not wanting to touch me all of a sudden is fair to me?” She said and moved her hand off his thigh.

“That’s not what I meant.” Aaron said.

“Aaron, you are right about one thing. I am 14 and I don’t have any idea what you’re saying.” Madison said and he sighed.

“You know, if I was listening to myself right now, I would feel the same way.” He said.

“Can you still hold me while you drive until we figure it out?” She said.

“Yes, I can.” He said and squeezed her thigh as she hugged his arm.

Aaron took her hand as they walked into the doctor’s office. They took her and brought her back in minutes, a small bandage on her arm. He led her out to the car, and they started driving to school, his hand in the requested position.

Madison sighed as they rode, she was so excited she would maybe get some pills or some sort of protection but now it seemed that Aaron was not interested. It made her sad, she had a lot of men that would still be interested but he was her favorite. She held his arm and thought about his cock and how good it felt inside her. Would she ever get to feel it again? She looked up at him and he smiled at her. He still loved her, but she wanted him to fuck her. She held onto his arm until they pulled up to school.

He stopped and she slipped out of the car. She held the door and looked at him. She looked sad and he felt like an idiot.

“Have a good day, Aaron.” She said and closed the door.

“Madison, wait, I didn’t...” He said, the words echoing in the car as the door closed before they could escape.

Madison walked to first period and wondered if Mr. Thomas still wanted her. So far daddy’s magic was effective, but it sucked. She walked into the classroom and smiled at him as he stood by the door. She saw his eyes move to her chest and then she was sure he was watching her as she walked to her desk. His eyes still showed that thing she loved. She sat down and pulled out her books. She straightened her skirt and waited for him to start class.

Hank Thomas closed the door after the bell rang and then sat behind his desk. He started calling roll and then paused as he saw two pretty legs slowly opening in front of him, showing him a white treasure. He wiped his forehead and continued calling roll. Why was he so obsessed? He looked back at the tight white panties, and he figured they had a lot to do with it.

Madison saw his look and she was a happy girl. She didn’t have to have sex with him, but she wanted him to see her. She wanted that feeling, that excitement when one of her men looked at her and had dirty thoughts. She felt a tingle between her legs and moved her hand down to scratch her thigh. She saw his eyes follow her hand and she smiled.

The bell rang and she gathered up her supplies. She was slower than everyone else, but they all wanted to get out of class as soon as possible to talk to their friends in the hall. Her friend was right there, and she stood up and walked to his desk.

“Hi Mr. Thomas. Do you like my outfit? It’s new.” She said and he nodded. He watched her twirl in front of his desk, her little skirt flaring and showing more of her wonderful thigh.

“It’s beautiful.” He said and she smiled.

“Would you want to take pictures of it?” She said and he nodded. He shook his head like he was trying to clear it.

“Madison, I can’t today. I have a staff meeting I have to attend.” He said and she frowned.

“That’s ok, I guess. You still would like me to pose for you, right?” She said and he nodded.

“Oh yes, absolutely. We can do it tomorrow.” He said.

“Sounds good. I will see you tomorrow then.” She said and turned to walk away.

She stopped right before she got to the door and lifted her skirt in the back. She wiggled her butt a little and she heard his cough. She let go of her skirt and headed to second period. He still had that look.

The day went by like it was in slow motion. She lost focus in all her classes, doodling lots of nice pictures in her notebook. Lunch was ok, Carrie and her friends were funny, and she laughed but she missed moving around and posing on Mr. Thomas’s desk. She thought about her day and wondered what would qualify as being cured. Daddy was picking her up right after school so she wouldn’t get a chance with Joshua or Frank. If he wasn’t picking her up, would she fuck them? Her pussy tingled when she thought about Joshua’s tongue and how rough Frank could get. She worried that she would do them both if daddy wasn’t picking her up. Is that how he would cure her, give her excuses every day to avoid all her men? His magic was complex, and she wondered what her life would be like without her men. The bell rang and broke her out of her daydream. She gathered up her stuff and headed for the parking lot.

Henry sat and watched all the kids walking out of school. They were so many different shapes and sizes. Some looked like grown men and women, and some looked like little kids. He saw Madison in the crowd, and she was definitely in the kid category. She was beautiful and her little body was developing but she still looked young as she walked among all of them. He saw her smile when she saw him and his heart flipped. She jumped in the front seat and closed the door.

“Hey daddy, how was your day?” She said.

“Good, how was yours?” He said and she pulled on her seatbelt.

“It was ok, same old stuff.” She said, wanting to brag about not having any kind of sex again today.

“Cool, maybe we can grab a bite after the appointment.” He said.

“That would be great daddy.” She said. He saw how excited she got, and he was happy she was still happy about eating dinner with him.

They pulled up to the doctor’s office and walked in holding hands. He loved the feel of her small hand as they walked. It reminded him of when she was little and wouldn’t walk into a parking lot or a street if he wasn’t holding her hand. They walked in and made their way to the office. He checked her in, and they sat in the waiting room for a few minutes until a nurse called them.

“Madison, nice to see you again.” The nurse said. She had been going to this doctor her whole life. The nurse walked them past the exam rooms.

“The doctor needs to talk to you guys first.” She said and led them around the corner. She opened a door, and the doctor was sitting behind the desk.

Madison was nervous suddenly as she sat in the big leather chair in front of his desk. Daddy sat in the other one and the nurse closed the door.

“Madison, Henry. I know you were here to discuss birth control.” He said and Henry nodded.

“Yes, doctor, we talked and decided it was safer to see what our options are.” Henry said and the doctor looked at Madison. She did not like that look.

“Yes, it made me sad to think about our little girl growing up so fast, but it makes me sadder to tell you I can’t give you a prescription for birth control.” He said and Madison felt her heart drop.

“Why not doctor?” Madison said, trying not to sound whiny. He took a deep breath.

“Because you are pregnant honey.” The doctor said and her heart jumped up and lit up. She felt the excitement run through her.

“What? Wait, are you sure?” Henry said. Madison looked at her daddy and he did not look excited.

“Henry, yes, we ran the tests twice. She is very early but she is pregnant. Madison, when was your last period?” The doctor said.

“Um, I think I am close. Sometimes it is a month and sometimes it is longer.” She said and he nodded.

“Yes, sometimes when you are young the periods are erratic. So, Henry I would guess she is anywhere from two to four weeks along.” The doctor said. Madison saw her daddy’s shoulders slump. She looked back at the doctor. Her heart was bouncing.

“So, what are our options?” Henry said and she looked at him.

“Henry, she is very early so we can terminate the pregnancy easily. If you choose to have her carry to term, there are many avenues we can access.” The doctor said and Madison looked at him.

“No.” She said and Henry looked at her.

“Madison, what?” Henry said.

“No, I don’t want to terminate the pregnancy and I don’t want to access any avenues after birth other than taking care of my baby.” Madison said.

“Madison, you are too young.” Henry said.

“Sam is pregnant, and she is the same age as me.” Madison said. Henry sighed.

“Sam was raped honey.” Henry said.

“So was I daddy.” Madison said. Henry looked at the doctor.

“No Henry, I know what you’re thinking but she was examined thoroughly after the rape. This occurred after that.” The doctor said.

“Are you sure?” Henry said and the doctor nodded.

“Daddy, I don’t want an abortion.” Madison said.

“Madison, we will talk about this at home. Doctor, do you have anything else for us today?” Henry said.

“No Henry, depending on what you decide we either need to schedule a termination appointment or a prenatal, but we have time. Just let us know.” The doctor said and Henry stood up.

“Madison let’s go. Thank you doctor, I will let you know.” Henry said and walked toward the door. Madison looked at him and then at the doctor.

“Madison, let’s go now.” Henry said, forcefully and she flinched. The doctor smiled at her, and she stood up.

She followed her daddy out to the car, and he started it up and started driving. He was rubbing his neck and looking straight ahead. Madison felt her heart breaking, she wanted to be so excited that she would have a baby and Sam and her could be mommies together but now her daddy looked angry.

“Daddy, are you mad?” She said softly. He looked at her and then back at the road.

“I don’t know Madison, possibly. More like disappointed.” He said and she gasped.

“Disappointed in me?” She said.

“Yes, Madison, you are 14. We talked about this, you are way to young to have sex, much less be pregnant.” Henry said. She felt tears running down her cheek as she clasped her hands in her lap.

She thought about her men and who it could possibly be. She thought she was good with her pills but there was that one time. That was stupid, why did she do that? Was that all it took, one decision in one day? She looked at her daddy. He was disappointed in her, he had never said that before. Her heart was breaking, and her chest felt heavy. This was not how she was supposed to feel after finding out this news. Was she being stupid? Should she be sad? She thought of what the doctor said about termination, and she got scared. That is horrible and she didn’t know if she could do that. Her daddy wanted that she was pretty sure. Would he force her to do it, could he do that? More tears ran down her cheek when she thought about her baby.

Henry struggled to not crash the car as he drove. He was so angry, not at her but more at himself. How could he let this happen? She talked to him, but he thought she had a handle on it. How stupid was that? He should listen to his own words. She was 14, how could she have a handle on anything? He did the math again in his head, when was the rape? Why did that make him feel better if it was from that? She was still pregnant, why did it matter how she got there? He answered his own question, it mattered a lot. Rape was one thing but choosing it on her own seemed worse. He rubbed his neck and recognized the stupidity of his own thoughts. His 14 yr-old daughter was pregnant. What were the words for that?

Madison felt the car slam to a stop. He got out of the car and started walking to the front door. She watched him and he looked really mad. He didn’t even talk to her. She opened the car door and was happy that Mr. Jones was not on his swing. She walked slowly into the house and her daddy was in the kitchen. He had his hands on the counter, and he was leaning over.

“Daddy, are you ok?” She said softly. He looked over at her, his hair was hanging over his face. She had never seen him like that.

“No Madison, I am not ok. How could this happen?” He said and she did not answer. She didn’t think he really wanted an answer to that one.

“I’m sorry.” She said and wrung her hands together.

“Well, that doesn’t help now does it? Madison, who was it?” He said and stood up. That was a question she didn’t expect. She paused and he continued to stare at her.

“I don’t know daddy.” She said and he ran his hand through his hair.

“How can you not know? Who did you have sex with?” He said. She looked at him but didn’t say anything.

“Madison, don’t tell me you don’t know who you had sex with? That is hard to miss.” He said and she flinched at his tone of voice.

“I don’t know daddy.” She said and started to cry.

“Did you have sex with more than one person?” He said and she nodded.

“Fuck, that is great! Madison, I didn’t raise you to be one of those girls.” He screamed.

“What kind of girl, daddy?” She said meekly.

“The kind of girl that sleeps with boys and doesn’t even know who got her pregnant.” He said and she lowered her head. She knew exactly what kind of girl he was talking about. Mr. Barr called her that enough and so did all his friends. She turned and started to walk towards the stairs.

“Where do you think you are going?” Henry said. She continued to walk.

“To my room, I have homework.” She said and took a step on the stairs.

“Madison, stop!” Henry screamed and she stopped with her foot on the first step. She didn’t turn around; she didn’t want to see him like that. She wanted to remember her daddy from this morning before she disappointed him and ruined everything.

“Who were the boys?” Henry said and she took a deep breath.

“They were no boys.” She said.

“Madison, I’m not stupid. You need a boy to get pregnant.” Henry said.

“It was men.” Madison said. Henry was stunned and he looked at his little girl as she stood there telling him she slept with multiple men and didn’t know which one got her pregnant.

“What? What men?” Henry said.

“Sorry daddy, I’m not going to tell you.” She said and turned around to look at him.

“Why not? That is illegal, you are a minor.” He said.

“Sorry, you will just get mad at them and that won’t change anything.” She said and turned back around.

Henry watched her walk up the stairs and he could not think of anything else to say. She disappeared into the hallway, and he ran his hand through his hair. He was not handling this very well at all. He had a pregnant teenage daughter that didn’t even trust him enough to tell him who she was sleeping with. He sighed and walked into the kitchen, praying there was a beer in there. He never needed one more.

Madison closed her door and sat on her bed, wrapping her arms around her body. She couldn’t stop crying, her chest hurt, and her heart felt heavy and painful. She had never seen her daddy like this. He had always been able to hug her and make everything better but now he was making it worse. She stood up and pulled off her shirt, she rubbed her breasts, she wondered if they were growing already because of her baby. She thought about feeding her little one and smiled. She rubbed her belly and could not figure out why someone would want to kill her baby. She unsnapped and unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor. She pulled out a t-shirt and crawled into bed. She curled up and cried, eventually falling asleep.

Henry opened his eyes and looked around. His head hurt and he looked at the three empty beer cans next to him. Great, good work Henry. Your little girl needs you and you get drunk, father of the year. His thoughts beat him up as he stood unsteadily on his feet. He looked at the clock and it was midnight. He trudged up the stairs and looked into her room. She was curled up in the sheets, the only thing he saw was the side of her face, but he could tell it was covered in tears. He ran his hand through his hair and walked into his bedroom. He stripped off his clothes and flopped into bed. His mind was swirling with options on what to do next. He closed his eyes and hoped he would choose correctly.

Madison stepped out of the shower and grabbed a towel. She slept horribly. She didn’t dream luckily but she tossed and turned all night. She looked into the mirror, and she had dark circles under her red eyes. She felt sad again when she thought about yesterday. She was going to have a baby and her daddy was mad about it. She understood a little, but he was mean to her, calling her a name. She was more upset about the disappointment; she had let him down. He was ashamed of her. She wiped her eyes and walked to her room.

She slipped on her green sundress, it was soft and felt good on her body. She found a pair of green panties and slipped them on. She didn’t bother with a bra; the dress was heavy enough to hide her nipples. She brushed her hair and tried to put on some makeup to hide her eyes. She stepped out of her room and saw his door was still open. She walked over and he was still sleeping. She cleared her throat, and he lifted his head and looked at her. He looked worse than she felt. His hair was a mess and his eyes looked tired. He sat up and looked at her.

“Madison.” He said and blinked his eyes a few times.

“I’m going to school, daddy.” She said and he nodded.

“I need you to tell me who you have been having sex with.” Henry said.

“No.” She said and his face changed.

“Tell me or you’re grounded.” Henry said.

“Ok.” She said and turned. She took two steps, and she heard him.

“Madison, you come right home after school, and we will get this straightened out.” Henry said. He watched her disappear down the hall. He heard the front door slam a minute after that.

Henry fell back onto the bed, it felt like his brain was moving in his head. He groaned and grabbed his forehead. Wrong again, Henry. She left without even eating breakfast, she loved her breakfast. He cursed himself again. Wasn’t grounding supposed to be some sort of punishment. He thought about his little girl, she didn’t go anywhere after school. The only places she did go was to the Thompsons or Barry’s swing. Grounding was a little silly, he realized. He closed his eyes and tried to will his headache away.

Madison walked to the edge of Mr. Jones’s porch. He looked at her over the railing.

“Mr. Jones, I have to meet a teacher before class. I will talk to you later.” Madison said and he nodded.

“That’s fine, have a good day.” He said.

“You too.” She said and turned so he wouldn’t see her tears.

She kept her composure until she went past the hedges and then she stopped to cry. Her heart was hurting bad. She knew she couldn’t sit on his swing and not lose it. She didn’t want to drag him into this, he was too sweet. She pulled herself together and walked slowly to school. Her mind was swirling, she was so confused. She was happy she was pregnant, but her daddy pretty much called her a slut. Girls like that, what else could he mean? Was she a slut? She had sex with a lot of guys. Everyone told her it didn’t count if they loved you, but it was still a cock, or cocks in her case. How many cocks before that reasoning started to fail. She wiped her eyes and pushed the school door open.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.